Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Xanders Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:32 pm
Welcome to the Family!

Ryan Benjamin Xanders
Age 44, Father
NPC

Morgan Elizabeth Xanders
Age 44, Mother
NPC

Tyson Jacob Xanders
Age 17, Eldest Triplet
Played by Sir Spazalots, Jan 09, 2014, 10:00pm EST

Julius Elias Xanders
Age 17, Middle Triplet
Deceased June 2030

Played by ElegantVictorainRose, Jan 09, 2014, 9:00pm EST
mc2, April 9th, 2014, 10:00pm EST

Dorian Micheal Xanders
Age 17, Youngest Triplet
Played by Cara MiaKitty, Jan 10, 2014 8:20 pm EST

July 19, 2014: Dorian's profile updated to include Werewolf Information since he was bitten.
April 8, 2015: Dorian's profile updated to Mia's fancy skeleton.
July 15, 2015: Tyson's dream job updated. Ages and Bios updated for recent years.

Gryff{Approved Tyson, Julius, Dorian}

Change in ownership of Julius accepted by Violet
~Utsuha
Age updates accepted by Essy! 7.5.14
~Utsuha [Updates to Dorian accepted 8/18/14]
Dorian's Updates Accepted - Weasley 4/14/15

Dorian and Julius updates Accepted by~❝Yukitty❞ 4/16/15
- Updates Accepted by Weasley 7/19/15

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:35 pm
Hi, my name is Tyson Jacob Xanders

But I mostly go by Ty, TJ

I'm a Male

I'm seventeen years old.

My birthday is April First 2013

My dream job is to be a Curse Breaker or Wizarding Archaeologist and Historian

My blood status is Muggle born? That is the term, right?

The school I'm at is Hogwarts, as a Seventh Year

The house I'm in is Slytherin

I'm interested in Both. I dunno which I like more though...

I'm currently with No one! I'm too young to date.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Intelligent and slightly closed minded, he has a hard time seeing things from other's perspectives. He is a perfectionist and must have everything how it is supposed to be. He hates messes and disorganization. He is very motivated and ambitious, no one can push him off a path once he set out on it. He is a hard worker, very effective and focused. But he can get rather snappy when things don't go his way or mess up. He is very assertive and shoves himself into situations that always don't need his input. He will lie to protect himself or get what he wants, unless it puts his siblings at risk.

My background story is Born in Little Whinging as the eldest of triplets from Morgan and Ryan Xanders. The triplets where a handful, especially when weird things started to happen; like when Tyson's teddy was in his bed after it was placed on a high shelf, or when Julius sneezed and the napkins fly about the room like butterflies. Ryan and Morgan dismissed this as tricks of the eye, exhaustion and stress from raising triplets. For a while, it made sense and they continued on with their daily lives.
Things only got more difficult as they aged. While the triplets got along at most times, they did fight, and it proved difficult to manage a trio of fighting children and separate them all. Two parents could only do so much, especially considering one worked half the day. It was decided they would hire a nanny. She stayed a year, but left because of all the weird things that happened, like when the three woke up with blue hair. The kids had then started school.
Things were difficult in school. The three were oddities and outcasts due to the weird events happening. As they grew, so did the amount of bullies. Tyson got into fights, often defending himself and his siblings from bullies. It was then he was transferred to another school. Tyson was a tad calmer in his new school, mostly pushing himself into conversations and forging friendships.
Years of the same thing passed and it was when they turned 11 that the strangest thing of all happened. The family was sitting quietly in the family room. Tyson was working on a math assignment and his siblings were doing their own thing. Both parents were reading and looked worn out as ever. Then suddenly through the open window an owl came in. Of all things. It landed on the table with the family looking on in awe, and for Tyson, shock. In it's beak a letter, three to be exact. Julius took them and the owl left. The three began to read their letter and learned of Hogwarts. The parents were skeptical, that is until the self proclaimed wizard showed up to explain to the family. And so the triplets were off to Hogwarts.
As the year went by, Tyson and his siblings were sorted, each to a different house. Gryffindor for Julius, Hufflepuff for Dorian and Slytherin for Tyson. Each sibling suddenly partially on their own. Tyson soon faced adversity within his house. Some were not the most accepting, some got annoyed with Tyson's cleanliness and others actually used it to their advantage and left messes behind. Tyson saw his siblings from time to time, classes, some breaks. But not to often while at school. Dorian got attacked by a werewolf and turned into one and joined a pack all the while being rather popular. Julius was becoming a good Quiddithc Player while doing great with his studies and Tyson did his best to be perfect. It wasn't until 5th year he started to realize just how impossible that was as it got closer and closer to the OWL Exams. Sixth year started and Tyson was lost. He continued on what classes he could but he was forced to face the realization that, he couldn't do it. Julius spent a day with him out by the lake talking some sense into him. Little did the triplets know it was one of the last times for Julius to be the voice of sense for Tyson, seeing as at the Hogsmeade Station the students were attacked by masked figures. Tyson tried to get innocents out of the way, that is until he saw the woman kill Julius and wound Dorian. Tyson fought liek crazy to save his brothers and apparated them to St. Mungos. The Xanders Family have been grieving their loss, meanwhile Tyson has figured out his goals for life.

I enjoy Organization, spending time with my siblings, sweets, animals, music, watching sports, swimming.

I despise messes and disorganization, being alone, bitter foods, peanuts (allergic), Bullies.

I'm afraid of Snakes and Spiders.

My strengths are organization and transfiguration

My flaws are Keeping calm in stressful situations, and focusing on things that bore him.

I look like Mikaze Ai
First Year
Second Year
Third Year
Fourth Year
Fifth Year
Sixth Year
Seventh Year
Graduated and Onwards!

My wand is a Twelve and a half Inches Vine and Phoenix Feather Pliable with a Decorated Shaft.

My OWL Scores are:
Astronomy ~ P
Charms ~ EE
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
Herbology ~ D
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ O
Ancient Studies ~ EE
Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
Cursebreaking ~ A
Divination ~ T
Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ P
Study of Ancient Runes ~ EE
Wandless Magic Practice ~ P
Wandlore Studies ~ P
Wizard Law ~ A
World Studies ~ A

MyNEWT Scores are:
Currently Not Applicable

My pet is a I bought a cat! Her name is Sherbert.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Hi, my name is Julius Elias Xanders

But I mostly go by Juli or Eli

I'm a Male
I'm 11years old.

My birthday is April 1, 2013

My dream job is not sure yet, we'll see when we get there.

My blood status is Muggleborn

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts as a first year.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

I'm interested in is both I guess though more interested in girls.

I'm currently with no one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Curious and observant though with certain things I can get bored very quickly. I can be quite the daredevil and jump into any situation with no fear. Straying from the path to climb a steep slope just to see whats on the other side is what i live for and I love it. At home or elsewhere I enjoy sports of all kinds. Keeping myself active and from getting bored is a main goal. Its rare that I will lock myself away. Yet despite my extroverted nature I can be quiet. Parties are really not my thing so if ever invited to one I'll sit in the back and keep my hands and mind busy with something. With others I can be trusting and will get along well with most anyone and in competitive situations I will be fair. Cheating is not on my list of things I like. Around others of different races beliefs and what have you I will not judge. With my active lifestyle I became detached from society in a way and so the differences don't phase me in the least. Generally I can be pretty happy but its subdued. Now one last thing, activity as mentioned above does not just mean with my body. My mind needs to be stimulated just as much. When going out is out of the question I'll delve into mind puzzles or other things to keep myself entertained. Even better is when my siblings join in the fun.

My background story is simple to begin. I was born on April fools day in Little Whinging to the very happy yet surprised muggles Ryan and Morgan Xanders.Along with me my two siblings were born as well making us a very rare triplet. How ironic that not only were we born on April fools but we all were able to use magic. Of course that was a shock that would come later. But until then our wonderful parents had to deal with raising three children who always had the most peculiar accidents. The first sign of his own magic was one day he would sneeze and suddenly napkins would fly about the room like butterflies. Objects would vanish then reappear in the oddest of places. Ryan and Morgan dismissed this as tricks of the eye, exhaustion and stress from raising triplets. For a while, it made sense and they continued on with their daily lives.

Things only got more difficult as they age. While the triplets got along at most times, they did fight, and it proved diffcult to manage a trio of fighting children and separate them all.Two parents could only do so much,especially considering one worked half the day. It was decided they would hire a nanny. But it wasn't made any easier with her there. The strange happenings continued and after a year of this torture she quit. But it was in time for them to go to school and their parents hoped and prayed the strange coincidences would end. But they did not. At school they only got worse. It was made even worse by the fact the kids bullied them for being freaks and weirdos. Julius would seem phased but inside he was fuming. He'd never go out of his way to punch anyone but he'd use his words to snap back at them. Sometimes shutting the others up, seemingly by magic. It bothered him that his brother had to switch schools as the bullying became to much for him. At least he could see him at home.

Years of the same thing passed and it was when they turned 11 that the strangest thing of all happened. The family was sitting quietly in the family room. Julius was reading and his siblings were doing their own thing. Both parents were reading and looked worn out as ever. Then suddenly through the open window an owl came in. Of all things. It landed on the table with the family looking on in awe, in it's beak a letter, three to be exact. Julius, curious as to what this was about took them and the owl left. They were acceptance letters to Hogwarts. The parents were sure it was a scam but the children were not as certain. Julius wanted to follow this through. The parents were more than skeptical that is until the self proclaimed wizard showed up to explain to the family. And so the triplets were off to Hogwarts.

I enjoy
Sports and other outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, swimming
Reading and learning about as much as he can. When not doing his outdoor activities he enjoys reading on everything and anything.
Spending time with his family.
seeing new places
spicy foods

I despise
Bullies and any who treat others unfairly due to things out of their control.
sleeping in
when his brother gets on him about his messes
being bored
not knowing what is going on
getting anything less than a B in school. He always wanted to make up for the odd happenings in the house by doing well in school to make his parents proud.

I'm afraid of being locked in a room. Is VERY claustrophobic.

My strengths are Quick thinker. In most situations he can act right away and correctly. No fear. Without much thought he'll jump into action even if said action is risky.

My flaws are Organization is not his forte and in his speed of learning or doing things he'll always misplace important objects (his brother Tyson hates this)
When he does get bored he'll zone out and day dream and completely get lost to the world which on occasion messed with his grades. Tries his best to stay focused but still has a problem with this.

I look like (will put in the other ages later)
Age 11

My wand is a 9", elm, with raven feather core

My pet is aBarn Owl named Nightwish.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 pm
xxxxD O R I A NxxxM I C H A E LxxxX A N D E R S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Dori

AGE 17

BIRTHDAY 1 April 2013

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WEREWOLF, BITTEN BY Kiaran Tyson Ash

PACK AFFILIATION Infected by Blaidd Drwg Pack, 'adopted' by Aconite Pack

WAND 11 inches, Pear with a Fairy Wing core, springy with a bent shaft.

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

YEAR Seventh

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Astronomy
                  Transfiguration

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB He's still figuring it out; discovering he was magical opened a whole new realm of possibilities. Now he's dealing with those possibilities potentially being narrowed down by his Lycanthropy.

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ ENERGETIC Dori is, and always has been, hyper. In general, he seems full of boundless energy. Sitting still for too long makes him antsy, hence whey he dislikes most lessons that focus heavily on lectures and enjoys the more hands-on classes. Sometimes, this hyperactivity can get him into trouble, such as when he fails to settle down and behave.
              ■ LOYAL Growing up with two brothers who were his best friends and being mostly raised by nannies who generally disliked them, Dori developed a strong loyal streak. It has since expanded to include his friends. He would do anything within his power to help them if they were in need. He can't stand feeling powerless when there's nothing he can do to help.
              ■ DRAMATIC Coupled with his hyperactivity is a tendency to exaggerate. He enjoys embellishing stories and making things out to be bigger than they are. He also tends to over-react to situations, and overthink them as a result. By the time an event actually comes to pass, he's often already imagined dozens of different ways it could go, most of them quite over-the-top and unlikely.
              ■ SCATTERBRAINED Dori has trouble focusing; he tends to be easily distracted and to flit from one thing to another. Oftentimes, he finds himself scratching his head and wondering how he ended up in his dorm room reading a comic when the last he remembers, he was working on homework. It's incredibly easy to distract his attention away from what he's focusing on, unless it's incredibly important to him, in which case nothing will pull him away.
              ■ DETERMINED He rarely gives up on anything, and never on anything important to him. While he does tend to be easily distracted and have trouble with his attention span, if something really, truly matters to him, it's impossible to get him away from it or to change his mind about it. In general, a lack of skill in something indicates ta he doesn't care overmuch for it. If he does care, he will do whatever it takes to master a skill or to accumulate knowledge.
              ■ KIND Dori has a big heart; he tries his best to always be good to the people around him. He dislikes insults in general and has little patience for people who are mean for no apparent reason. He believes that there are enough awful things in the world without people going out of their way to be awful to one another. However, rather than respond to negativity with more negativity, he prefers to follow the 'kill them with kindness' approach.

Doctor Who
                  Video games
                  The outdoors
                  Dogs

DISLIKES
                  Cleaning
                  Vegetables
                  Being cooped up indoors
                  Being bored
                  Morven Vass

HOBBIES
                  Puzzle games
                  Watching TV
                  Playing with his dog Knight

STRENGTHS
                  Friendly
                  Outgoing

WEAKNESSES
                  Absent-minded
                  Disorganized

FEARS
                  The werewolf who bit him
                  Losing his brothers

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Dorian's childhood was eventful, to say the least. He was the youngest born of a set of triplets, and a pretty big surprise for his parents, who were only expecting twins. It was only the first in a series of oddities that plagued the lives of him and his brothers. Odd things often happened around them, not the least of which was the three boys somehow waking up with blue hair that wouldn't wash out, no matter how many baths they were given. They had a tendency to scare off any nanny their parents hired with their strangeness. Eventually, they were given an explanation; the three boys were all wizards.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Dorian's first year of school was certainly an eye-opener. He was immediately impressed with magic, and all the amazing things he could do with it. He found that even history was somewhat less boring when there were goblins involved.
                  SECOND YEAR Dorian's second year at school proved mostly uneventful. He was happy to return to the castle and be once again surrounded by magic.
                  THIRD YEAR The Summer before Dori's third year, he was attacked by a wolf in the park near his house. He was rushed to the hospital for stitches where the creature had bitten his arm, and his parents put the boys all on house arrest 'for their own protection.' Upon arriving at the school again, an older student, Miles, approached him, and informed him that he had in fact been attacked by a werewolf, and that he had contracted lycanthropy. Miles took Dori under his wing, and brought him into his own pack, since Dorian had none of his own.
                  FOURTH YEAR Compared to his third year, Dorian's fourth year was wholly uneventful. The most notable thing to've happened was his brother's plot to get him to attend the Yule Ball with Jess, an older girl in his house. The middle triplet posed as his brother and asked her to the dance, and Dori was very surprised to find that she'd said yes.
                  FIFTH YEAR Dorian finally managed to escape the confines of his home for the first time since his attack this Summer; Jess came by his house and asked his parents if she could take him 'to the library' to study for his upcoming exams. In reality, the pair went to see a film together. At some point that school year, Jess discovered Dori's secret, that he was a werewolf, and shocked him by not only being totally cool with it, but by actually being interested in him. He'd been pretty well convinced that obviously she wouldn't be, given that she was so much older. But, the pair became a couple shortly before the Christmas holidays.
                  SIXTH YEAR Dori's sixth year was almost completely uneventful; given that Jess had graduated the year before, he didn't have much in the way of company, and spent most of his time alone, finding various ways to entertain himself. He was looking forward to his Summer, but before the brothers could board the train to return home, Hogsmeade Village was attacked. Dori was badly injured in the attack, and would have died, but Julius got between him and the killing curse that had been aimed his way. Tyson apparated them out, but the damage had been done.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Parents Ryan and Morgan (NPCs) ■ Brother Tyson ■ Brother Julius (deceased)
              FRIENDS Miles McLellan ■ Jessamine Walsh ■ Rory Bolan
              BEST FRIEND Miles McLellan
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Girlfriend Jessamine Walsh
              ENEMIES - - -
              PACK Alpha Jason Hill ■ Miles McLellan ■ David Clarisse ■ Morven Vass
              PETS A Pomsky named Knight

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:45 am
Hi, my name is Julius Elias Xanders

But I mostly go by Juli or Eli

I'm a Male

I'm 16 years old.

My birthday is April 1, 2013

My dream job is not sure yet, we'll see when we get there.

My blood status is Muggleborn

The school I am going to is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is Gryffindor

I'm interested in is both I guess though more interested in girls.

I'm currently with Celaena Elspeth Snow

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Curious and observant though with certain things I can get bored very quickly. I can be quite the daredevil and jump into any situation with no fear. Straying from the path to climb a steep slope just to see whats on the other side is what i live for and I love it. At home or elsewhere I enjoy sports of all kinds. Keeping myself active and from getting bored is a main goal. Its rare that I will lock myself away. Yet despite my extroverted nature I can be quiet. Parties are really not my thing so if ever invited to one I'll sit in the back and keep my hands and mind busy with something. With others I can be trusting and will get along well with most anyone and in competitive situations I will be fair. Cheating is not on my list of things I like. Around others of different races beliefs and what have you I will not judge. With my active lifestyle I became detached from society in a way and so the differences don't phase me in the least. Generally I can be pretty happy but its subdued. Now one last thing, activity as mentioned above does not just mean with my body. My mind needs to be stimulated just as much. When going out is out of the question I'll delve into mind puzzles or other things to keep myself entertained. Even better is when my siblings join in the fun.

My background story is simple to begin. I was born on April fools day in Little Whinging to the very happy yet surprised muggles Ryan and Morgan Xanders.Along with me my two siblings were born as well making us a very rare triplet. How ironic that not only were we born on April fools but we all were able to use magic. Of course that was a shock that would come later. But until then our wonderful parents had to deal with raising three children who always had the most peculiar accidents. The first sign of his own magic was one day he would sneeze and suddenly napkins would fly about the room like butterflies. Objects would vanish then reappear in the oddest of places. Ryan and Morgan dismissed this as tricks of the eye, exhaustion and stress from raising triplets. For a while, it made sense and they continued on with their daily lives.

Things only got more difficult as they age. While the triplets got along at most times, they did fight, and it proved diffcult to manage a trio of fighting children and separate them all.Two parents could only do so much,especially considering one worked half the day. It was decided they would hire a nanny. But it wasn't made any easier with her there. The strange happenings continued and after a year of this torture she quit. But it was in time for them to go to school and their parents hoped and prayed the strange coincidences would end. But they did not. At school they only got worse. It was made even worse by the fact the kids bullied them for being freaks and weirdos. Julius would seem phased but inside he was fuming. He'd never go out of his way to punch anyone but he'd use his words to snap back at them. Sometimes shutting the others up, seemingly by magic. It bothered him that his brother had to switch schools as the bullying became to much for him. At least he could see him at home.

Years of the same thing passed and it was when they turned 11 that the strangest thing of all happened. The family was sitting quietly in the family room. Julius was reading and his siblings were doing their own thing. Both parents were reading and looked worn out as ever. Then suddenly through the open window an owl came in. Of all things. It landed on the table with the family looking on in awe, in it's beak a letter, three to be exact. Julius, curious as to what this was about took them and the owl left. They were acceptance letters to Hogwarts. The parents were sure it was a scam but the children were not as certain. Julius wanted to follow this through. The parents were more than skeptical that is until the self proclaimed wizard showed up to explain to the family. And so the triplets were off to Hogwarts.

I enjoy
Sports and other outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, swimming
Reading and learning about as much as he can. When not doing his outdoor activities he enjoys reading on everything and anything.
Spending time with his family.
seeing new places
spicy foods

I despise
Bullies and any who treat others unfairly due to things out of their control.
sleeping in
when his brother gets on him about his messes
being bored
not knowing what is going on
getting anything less than a B in school. He always wanted to make up for the odd happenings in the house by doing well in school to make his parents proud.

I'm afraid of being locked in a room. Is VERY claustrophobic.

My strengths are Quick thinker. In most situations he can act right away and correctly. No fear. Without much thought he'll jump into action even if said action is risky.

My flaws are Organization is not his forte and in his speed of learning or doing things he'll always misplace important objects (his brother Tyson hates this)
When he does get bored he'll zone out and day dream and completely get lost to the world which on occasion messed with his grades. Tries his best to stay focused but still has a problem with this.

I look like (will put in the other ages later)
Age 11

My wand is a 9", elm, with raven feather core

My pet is aBarn Owl named Nightwish.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O
Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ EE
World Studies ~ A

(Originally Created by ElegantVictiorainRose)
(Approved to Post by Sir Spazalots on mc2, April 9th, 2014, 10:00pm EST//Sir Spazalots got permission from ElegantVictiorainRose to find a new roleplayer for Julius)

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games