Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:57 am
User ImageTwilight grinned, she was having so much fun learning about the faun and everything there was she could get her hands on. There was just so much new information! She'd almost entirely forgotten about her friends, and had completely forgotten that she'd meant to make more friends when they arrived in the new land. Her brother was a daddy now, Twilight had even forgotten to give him all the information he'd asked for after he told her. But it didn't seem to bother her too much right now. Right now, she was on a task to explore the areas around the great tree.

Twilight had spent so much time inside the tree, she hadn't really gotten out of it yet. The thought had occurred to her when she realized the sunlight seemed... Foreign. It didn't feel like something she'd greeted every morning. That had just settled things for her, she had to get out of the tree more often.

Bringing her to the outdoors, where she could frolic and explore. Maybe she would find something new out there. Something else to research!

EvilSilverDragon
Twilight's post stuff cuz I can't remember for diddly

[color=#C8A2C8][b]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:52 pm
User Image

A night in the tree and he was back out. Everfree was truly grateful for the new home, no one could accuse him of not being such. It was just that everything around him was so...wrong. Not exactly a bad wrong but the sensation prickled every nerve on his body until he had to get out. He could feel the things that were wrong like an itch in his wings.

The forest that shared his name existed without magic, this place was brimming with it. With magic came twisting of the laws of nature. It was what it was, the wrongness wasn't bad but impossible to sit comfortably. He needed to understand this world and there was so much he didn't understand. The meeting last night certainly helped a lot but there was so very much more he needed to know.

Slipping unseen out of the tree, noises all around him attesting to the life it bubbled over with.

And bubble over it had, as soon as the alicorn had gotten out, he noted a mare by herself.

For a few moments he stood silent and still watching her. She felt familiar but he couldn't place a name to her. Stallion JustMo didn't have a cutie mark and was of this world originally. This dusky purple mare had a cutie mark and a unicorn's horn so she was of his world as he understood it. Still, she seemed like a mare he had seen near his forest certainly never interacted with.

As he approached her, tucking wings back and smiling as he started to greet the mare. "Pardon my interruption, dazzling mare." He spoke warmly though hesitant to take her from her task. What she was doing, he didn't know, but the last thing he wanted to do was keep her from something important.

Without her name he had to have a way of addressing her, and in the sunlight's resplendent framing, nothing short of dazzling would do though he wished he could come up with better.

"I am Prince Everfree, I would be honored to make your acquaintance, if my lady would allow." A new friend would be lovely and with any luck she might be able to explain this world a bit more to him. The original group had been led here long before he arrived himself.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:19 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Twilight jumped a bit, being shocked at someone else being out there while she was exploring. But he looked like... He was a Prince? Her eyes grew, if possible, wider at this. Was he related to Princess Celestia? Should she address him formally? Of course she should he introduced himself as Prince Everfree for Celestia's sake!

But why had he called her dazzling? She was... Well she was just Twilight. The thought confused her. Was he like this with all the mares he met? He had to have been to call
her dazzling.

"He-hello Prince Everfree." She blushed a bit, trying not to stammer. Pull it together Twilight! "It's nice to meet you, my name is Twilight Sparkle. Princess Celestia's favorite student." Twilight curtsied a little. He was so formal, it felt like she needed to. Should she offer her hand to him? Oh Celestia that would be weird. Why had she gotten so out of practice with all these pon- faunies? Being out and social was something she was never really good at, but this was almost ridiculous!

"Wh-what brings you out here?" She asked, trying to make conversation with this strange prince.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:22 am
Everfree watched her and lowered his ears slightly feeling instantly bad. He seemed to offset her and had not meant to cause any distress. Smiling warmly he inclined his head a small bow if it as he stated, "It is an honor, Princess Celestia's favorite student." He gave a warm chuckle, she seemed to take pride in the position to state it and it spoke volumes about her ability, "I am very fortunate to have managed to meet you, Twilight Sparkle." To be a favorite student, he surmised she had magic, but there was something more, something greater then just that for the position she held with the dear Princess of the Sun.

To answer her question he stated as he absentmindedly shifted his wings, "I just arrived last Eve. Princess Luna and Stallion Justmo were very kind to this lost traveler; however there is so much I do not know. Only way to learn is to explore and ask, am I right?" He hoped she'd be willing to help him. Just as he hoped the itch in the wings would eventually fade and all of this would become normal and natural to him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:20 am
EvilSilverDragon

Twilight blushed, "As I am to meet you Prince Everfree." She smiled, trying not to show where her train of thought had taken her. This was a prince, she was supposed to be respectful and kind. Not to show that she'd entirely forgotten about her best friends.

"You just got here? How was the land?" Twilight perked up, curious to see how everything was back there. She believed there would be no more faunies coming from Equestria anymore. "Oh but you must explore this one with me! I've been inside the tree too long reading everything I could get my hands on. Would you be so kind as to explore Telrunya with me?" She was practically bouncing. Someone to explore the isle with! Maybe it would be a new friend too!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 pm
He smiled warmly at her, happy to hear her response. He hadn't interrupted anything and for that he was very glad.

Her innocent question reminded him of his home away and he was careful to keep the smile on. "The land is surviving in its own way, even the Everfree forest is not how it was, sadly. Though," He added as much to try and benefit her as to himself, "As with all things changes are seldom at out whim but can come with great blessings. Equestria is alive and happy in every pony here." He would miss his forest, his way of life. Change could bring blessings and if everypony else was doing well, he would take those blessings with a glad heart.

It was hard to think of anything sad with her obvious enthusiasm. Every bit an excited filly, she warmed away his previous thoughts. Friends, this was one blessing even he could find and he hoped to count her as one, "I would love to explore with you, Twilight Sparkle. I do hope you will be willing to share what you have read while we explore, if you please." Anything she could have read was of great interest to him for he knew nothing. There was also the suspicion by her admission of reading as much as she could that she enjoyed it. If that was the case, the listening would be a true delight.

There were few things as pleasant then a passionate pony sharing their enthusiasm.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:32 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Twilight blinked in true surprise. None of her friends had been interested in listening to her the way he seemed to. It was truly an odd thing for her to be asked to share the information from anyone but Princess Celestia. Amethyst eyes widened a bit before returning to normal when she smiled.

"Most of it was spent trying to find the tomes. There isn't too much to physically read anymore. There used to be a HUGE building that held hundreds of books and anything you could possibly want. But it was destroyed in this terrible storm..." Twilight frowned, thinking about all that knowledge that was just... Lost. She shook the thought from her head, smiling over at the Prince. "But the few things I did get, I cherish them." The slight blush on her face would tell the other just how much she loved her books. Oh Celestia did she love books. She only wished there were more in this land.

"So how much of the area do you know?" Twilight asked, curious to know what the other had learned of the new land so far.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am
The prince watched and listened to what she said as much how she said it. The purple pony was expressive in the little ways. Next to her he was stoic and perhaps feeling old. Maybe the spark was contagious?

He found an expression, a small look of horror passed his face when she told him of the huge library destroyed, "That must have been quite the storm." To lose all that could be discovered by storms, he wondered just how much more dangerous this world was. Might be saying something coming from a stallion that lived in the Everfree by choice, but for something as indiscriminate as a storm to just take away like that truly bode ill. Maybe it was better, he reflected, if the storm was natural and not magic made. If Luna and Celestia didn't raise the sun and the moon, perhaps no magic caused the storm.

The lost became sadder when she expressed her sadness over losing the precious books. It was then he decided, if he found a book at all, it would go to her. She seemed to enjoy them so, if the adorable blush was any indication.

With a small chuckle he says, "That is easy to say. I arrived to this tree yesterday. I was honored to be greeted by Princess Luna and her special somepony Stallion Justmo, adviser to there chieftain. I know that several of our ponies came here and that there already those like us here."

Reflecting more he added, "They have strange powers and no cutie marks. This world seems to run similar to the Everfree forest, without direct pony action. Sun and Moon rise on their own. " He shifted his wings again, he felt for Luna and Celestia. They enjoyed their duties and to have them gone had to be saddening for them. At the same time, he considered as he looked up to the sky, Celestia could sleep in without causing a panic and Luna was more free to enjoy the day.

Everything had a trade off, he supposed.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 am
EvilSilverDragon

Twilight shrugged, simply trying not to think about it. "It would seem that the entire island was affected by this storm." In truth, she had heard it was a terrible storm. She was quite glad they hadn't left Equestria yet. Or maybe they had and just hadn't arrived anywhere near Telrunya yet. She wasn't certain on the length of time everything happened in. It was a while ago, that was certain.

"So you don't know much of the surrounding area then." She smiled, figuring he wouldn't mind walking around to learn something new. "You've met Mo?" Twilight blinked, she hadn't even really introduced herself to the members of the Chieftain's circle much less the Chieftain himself. She did know their names though. It was hard not to. "I've heard he's a kind stallion." Twilight didn't know that he was Princess Luna's special somepony though.

"It's a nice world though. I like it here. Just as peaceful as Equestria was." Twilight truly enjoyed living in Telrunya with the fauns and the faunies. It was... It was nice. Really nice. Different, but it wasn't like they couldn't adapt. Obviously, since they were just a different type of faun. The thought made her smile. There were others out there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 pm
Shaking his head, he didn't interrupt her but did give an affirmative. His eyes scanned the area surrounding where they were as she talked. Of the mention of Mo, Everfree looked to approximately where he had seen the stallion, "Stallion Justmo indeed seemed like a nice stallion, he made Princess Luna smile," that was pretty much his criteria until shown otherwise.

Adding because it still bothered him, "He can turn into a dog, the magic of this place is far, far beyond anything I have ever known." His wings shifted uncomfortably, just thinking about it made them itch but he tried not to show it on his face by keeping the smile planted.

Shifting his hooves briefly he offers, " Shall we see what we can learn around here?" It was natural, he worried of running into trouble, afraid of her getting hurt because he couldn't protect her, Here he didn't know what his powers were or how strong.

Wings would get him out of trouble, after all only things in the sky that he knew of were Pegasuses, she didn't have that option. Worry wouldn't hold him back, cautions but not held back.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Twilight nodded, she had heard of the engagement. She had every trust in Princess Luna to choose a mate that would make her smile. He had to be the right stallion for her.

"Did you know that we have access to the same magicks that they do?" Twilight offered. She had been thinking about taking on her own quest to see what kind of magic she would have. It didn't seem like a terribly big step, but she wanted to know everything she possibly could before doing so. "We might not turn into a dog like Mo, but we might get to do something really neat."

She was almost oblivious to his uncomfortable shuffling. Only almost. "I imagine there would be quite a bit." Twilight grinned, holding out a hand to him. An offering to have him along with her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:21 pm
"I did not," he answered her question then added what he had surmised himself the night before, "Princess Luna still has her connection with the moon though in a different form. I wonder if others from Equestria have similar connections?" It had been his theory though he had not tried to reach his own magic. An alicorn speaking to a unicorn, how could he begin to tell her he didn't like magic? Anything that went against nature caused such an itch, it was something that bothered him to the core.

No, that was best kept to himself. "I'll bet," he offered shifting his wings but trying to hide it, "That we could do would truly be sight," He meant her and elaborated partly to forget the idea of the magic, "If magic follows passion, what you could bring to the world would surely be enlightened." The concept was encouraging and at the same time, the prospect felt like an end of a book rather than a chapter.

She reminded him, by the gesture, to enjoy the chapter he was on and enjoy it to its fullest, "Then let us find it." Reaching out, he took her hand, his turn to gain a light dusting this his own cheeks. So long with out contact with others, he couldn't help but smile at the mare willing to reach out an take his hand. His forest was feared, but this bright pony didn't fear him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:37 pm
EvilSilverDragon

"They might, I've never really asked before." Twilight shrugged.

"So, which path did you take in?" She asked, twisting their fingers together. He was willing to explore with her, to learn the lay of the land. The least she could do is be his friend. "Did any of your friends from Equestria make it over here?" Twilight glanced up and over at him. It wouldn't be right if he had to start over from the beginning as far as friends went.

But then, he was kind enough, it probably wouldn't be much trouble for him to make friends. "Wait, was that a compliment a moment ago?" She asked, blinking. Twilight wasn't used to flirting. She'd never taken an interest in stallions before. Or mares, for that matter.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:56 pm
It was a thought, would he retain any of his power? She didn't know his answer and spoke of getting power not already having it. So there was a way to achieve it. "Do you know how the ponies discover their power? Is it like the cutie marks or more complicated?" Given the choice he would just go without; however, as he looked at his new companion and then glancing back to the Tree. He wouldn't be very useful if power fueled this world.

Pulling away, he pointed his free hand towards the bridge to the island, "I came this way. I couldn't tell you much about the path. The whole journey was confusing." It seemed he went from trees to trees then finally to this tree. And to just one of the friends Twilight asked about, "I consider Princess Luna and Princess Celestia as my friends. Where I choose to live in Equestria didn't get many visitors." Alone and lost to Equestria he picked his life to do what he could for the world they all had shared.

She pulled him right back out of going down that path and brought about a warm chuckle, "I consider it the truth, just happens to be complimentary. I mean what I say and believe what I observe." He didn't have an empty sentiment for anyone. To emphasis that, he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. It was slight, a small action to follow his words.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:22 pm
EvilSilverDragon

"From what I've understood, it's a bit of a journey." She nodded, looking forward. She was trying not to think about it so much. Twilight really wasn't certain how it happened, other than she should.

The purple fauny's eyes followed his free hand. "So it was the same path the rest of us took in." She nodded, darker purple hair falling into her eyes. "If you didn't have many friends, where did you live? You're a nice stallion, I find it hard to believe that you didn't have any other friends."

So he was flirting with her? Oh Celestia she was getting flirted with! She flailed about inside her mind, not sure how to respond to anything like that. "Thank you, I think." Twilight blushed, "Honesty is a nice trait."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff