Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
Yaxley Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:48 pm
xxxT H ExxY A X L E YxxF A M I L Yxxx

User Image

"Superbia atque decretum."

-Pride and determination.-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Jamie Yaxley - Father of Ashley and Micah, brother of Shirley, NPC
Dylan Yaxley (nee Owens) - Mother of Ashley and Micah, wife of Jamie, NPC
xxx↪Ashley Yaxley - Son of Jamie and Dylan Owens
xxx❤Dora Rosales - daughter of Isidro and Fidela Rosales, wife of Ashley Yaxley, NPC
xxxxxPlayed by The Forgotten Weasley
xxxxxx↪Rosario Ashton Yaxley, son of Ashley and Dora Rosales, NPC
xxxxxxxxPlayed by The Forgotten Weasley
xxx↪Micah Yaxley - Daughter of Jamie and Dylan Owens, married and moved to the Addario thread, NPC
xxxxxPlayed by Devlyn Maycry
Shirley Yaxley - Father of Rowan, Tiernan, and Darian, brother of Jamie, NPC
Blair Yaxley (nee Andrews) - Mother of Rowan, Tiernan, and Darian, wife of Shirley, NPC
xxx↪Rowan Yaxley - Daughter of Shirley and Blair Owens, Triplet, married and moved to the Overton thread, NPC
xxxxxPlayed by Devlyn Maycry
xxx↪Tiernan Yaxley - Daughter of Shirley and Blair Owens, Triplet, married and moved to the Callaghan thread
xxxxxPlayed by The Forgotten Weasley
xxx↪Darian Yaxley - Daughter of Shirley and Blair Owens, Triplet

xxxxxxxxxxxH O U S E E L V E S ( N P C )xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Kobold - Owned by Jamie
      Sylphie - Owned by Dylan

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      None

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 4/24/19

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк[03/28/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк[5/12/2019]
CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Ashley [03/28/2017] Darian [03/28/2017] Dora [5/12/2019]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:50 pm
xxxxA S H L E YxxxD A N I E LxxxY A X L E Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Ash

AGE 32

BIRTHDAY August 4th, 2013

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Inflexible 10 2/3 inch maple and manticore hair with a decorated shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Byakuya Kuchiki [x]

LANGUAGES English, Latin, Greek, Spanish (partial)

MORE THAN AVERAGE Parselmouth

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2031

BEST LESSONS
                  Healing
                  Potions
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  History of Magic
                  Wandlore Studies

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Slytherin chaser and captain, founder of Art of the Sword club

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Healer

DREAM JOB Healer

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  ♌︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♌︎ Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  ♌︎ Herbology ~ E
                  ♌︎ History of Magic ~ A
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ O
                  ♌︎ Arithmancy ~ A
                  ♌︎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  ♌︎ Healing ~ O
                  ♌︎ Wandlore Studies ~ A
                  ♌︎ Wizard Law ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♌︎ Herbology ~ O
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♌︎ Arithmancy ~ A
                  ♌︎ Healing ~ E

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ COLD Ashley is cold. He doesn't like most people, as he has been raised as a pureblood extremist. He only cares for the company of people he cares about, and recently had a shift in viewpoint, preferring people that he deems as proper company instead of what his family deems as proper.
              ◊ CUNNING Ashley has a sharp mind, one that he uses quite often for either studies or other activities. He can make leaps of logic and use the information he knows to his advantage.
              ◊ SCATHING Ashley has a rather sharp tongue. He doesn't particularly hold back on what his opinions are, and will voice them when he sees fit. This has led to some awkward situations with other people.
              ◊ PROTECTIVE Ironically, despite all his flaws, Ashley is rather protective of those he does consider friends. He won't let anyone say anything bad to them, and refuses to allow anyone to take advantage of them.
              ◊ ATHLETIC Ashley is rather athletic. He enjoys fencing, duelling, and quidditch, and often can be found engaging in any of these activities for recreation as well as competition.
              ◊ OPEN-MINDED Ironically, Ashley is rather open to new ideas. He just has to get past old prejudices, however, and that rather impedes his growth in that area. However, once he gets past those, he accepts new ideas quickly enough and adjusts his worldview accordingly.

Reading
                  Gardening
                  Tea
                  Being active

DISLIKES
                  Rudeness
                  Messes
                  Pureblood extremists
                  People thinking his family is involved in the Dark Arts
                  People in general

HOBBIES
                  Fencing
                  Quidditch
                  Gardening

STRENGTHS
                  Wandwork
                  Physical activities

WEAKNESSES
                  Not a people person
                  Dislikes anything muggle

FEARS
                  Trypophobia

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born into the Yaxley family, an old pureblood family whose roots go back for centuries, possibly before even the founding of Hogwarts. They have maintained blood purity for generations, and refuse to allow any muggles, muggleborns, or squibs into the family tree. I have seen a cousin and a great uncle stricken from the family records because they either married a muggle, or they were a squib. Their fates to me are unknown, as I haven't heard from them again.

My own childhood was fairly easy, as I was trained as the next heir to the family. I am well-versed in Latin and Greek, and my father expounded upon the importance of family status. However, this has left me a bit intolerant of most other people with lesser blood, and as most people on the planet happen to be of lesser blood, I generally have a hard time tolerating them. It made finding friends difficult as a child, and I tend to keep to myself as a result.

My father is obviously a stickler for family traditions and proper behavior. My mother is a daughter from the Owens family, and has her own proper grace about her. I do have a younger sister, who is generally sweet. She is perhaps the closest thing to a friend as I can get.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR My first year was interesting. I was sorted into Slytherin, along with my best friends Yvonne and Anastasia. I also discovered Anastasia was a parselmouth like I am. I also had the displeasure of running into a bloody arse named Inigo, who seemed to be getting closer than was proper to Anastasia. That ended in an argument. It just struck me as wrong that he was wrapping an arm around her. And then he had the gall to try and make Anastasia choose between friends, even though I had asked her if she could come with me. I never demanded that she come. He also demanded that I respect him. I do not respect people unless they earn my respect. I also never even demanded he respect me. That is extremely presumptuous for someone you just meet to do. His entire attitude was one of belittlement and disdain, and while I know I happen to come off that way, I can easily explain why I am.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was well, it was about average. I made the Slytherin team's first string, and we didn't do too badly. Other than that, pretty uneventful year.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year was.... Well, it was. That's about all I have to say about it. It was neither good nor bad, and could have left much to be desired. I did probably insult Yvonne without realizing it, but she always wore a red scarf. Probably confused some first years while doing so. I also received Ptolemy, an albino tree python that I quickly befriended.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Not much to report, other than I was made vice captain of the Slytherin quidditch team and I asked Yvonne to the Yule Ball. After that, we may or may not be dating. One thing occurred that makes me worried. Micah started school. She was sorted into Hufflepuff. I'm very certain that won't go over well with mother and father.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR This year has been relatively uneventful. At least, it began that way. We didn't have a good year in quidditch, and OWLs were supposed to be taken. I took them, but during the studying for the exams, I found out a fact that I'm not sure I'm comfortable with. Apparently, my best friend and my girlfriend are both halfbloods. I mean, I love Yvonne, and Anastasia is a wonderful person to be around, I just don't know how to feel about this yet.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR This year was actually a bit better than last. At least Slytherin came out with the house and quidditch cup, and I managed to go into my NEWT-level classes with no issues. I am dreading what will happen come summer, but that's because I took a lot of this last year to think on exactly what I was taught and figure it around the view that I don't see people I care about being lesser than me. It really came to a head when some bloody morons attacked the station while we were going home for the summer. I spent much of my time healing as many as I could while dodging spells. I think next year I'm going to be bringing one of my swords to the station with me because I refuse to be caught unaware like that.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Well, summer went about as terribly as I expected. I'm no longer the Yaxley heir. My parents decided to disown me when they found out not only did I have a halfblood girlfriend, but that I went out of my way during the attack in Hogsmeade to heal those that needed healing. Including mud-muggleborns. I ended up moving in with Yvonne's family as a result, and spent the summer there instead. When I went back to school, I made it a point to apparate to London to catch the train to meet up with Micah. I don't bloody give a damn what my parents think, but I have never revealed to them that both their children were 'blood traitors'. The school year went as expected, and I ended up taking my NEWTs as well as closing off my time at Hogwarts with both a Slytherin house cup as well as a quidditch cup. Now I'm going off into the adult world, ready to become a productive member of society. Now, if only my parents weren't such purists...

POST GRADUATION I went on and joined St. Mungo's as a healer. Well, healer in training. Me and Yvonne dated during my training time, but we pulled apart after a while, and when I completed my training, I ended up moving out. Interestingly, while I ended my time with Yvonne, I met another woman, Dora Rosales. We've met up a bit, but we haven't committed to anything yet. Though, apparently we have the same kind of parents, which makes me empathize with her problems quite easily.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Jamie Yaxley, Dylan Yaxley (nee Owens)
                  Siblings - Micah Yaxley
                  Aunts/Uncles - Shirley Yaxley, Blair Yaxley
                  Cousins - Rowan Yaxley, Tiernan Yaxley, Darian Yaxley
                  Children - Rosario Yaxley
                  Extended Family - Owens family

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Dora Rosales
                  Yvonne Moreau
                  Anastasia Romillier

ROMANTIC INTEREST Dora Rosales
              ENEMIES None yet.
              PETS An barn owl named Sisyphus and an albino green tree python named Ptolemy

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:31 pm
xxxxM I C A HxxxM A R G A R E TxxxY A X L E Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxM A R R I E D xA N D xM O V E D xT O xA D D A R I O xT H R E A Dxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Micah

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY 17 April 2016

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 inches, Dogwood, Centaur Hair, Bendy, Bent Shaft

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Shirakiin Ririchiyo [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2034

BEST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  Defense Against The Dark Arts
                  Cooking With Magic

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Herbology
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ EE
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Student

DREAM JOB Professional Dancer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ SWEET She is very kind hearted and loving. She is always up to help anyone in need and will always hang out with the kids who are lonely or just need a friend.
              ■ PASSIVE She is quiet and will do what she is asked just because its easier. She isn't quite happy taking orders but she'd rather not fight. She does get rather passive-aggressive when push comes to shove though.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE She isn't super manipulative. But she knows how to get what she wants without anyone noticing that she's the one in charge secretly.
              ■ INTELLIGENT She's smart. Things come naturally to her and she learns quickly and easily. Her memory is fantastic, and she has no problems taking tests. She was made to do school.
              ■ INSECURE She has a slight inferiority complex regarding her brother. He is a parsel mouth and she can never be that and it makes her feel like she will never live up to the standards set out before. Let alone the fact that she has to pretend to be someone else for her parents.
              ■ RAMBUNCTIOUS She is playul and fun to be around. She loves to have fun and joke and just be adventurous. Nothing seems like a bad idea to her and she is incredibly good at making any bad situation good.

Animals in General
                  Plants
                  Sunshine
                  Outdoors

DISLIKES
                  Uncleanliness
                  Liars
                  Dust
                  Etiquette Classes
                  Ill-Mannered People.

HOBBIES
                  Dancing
                  Horseback Riding
                  Learning

STRENGTHS
                  Getting What She Wants
                  Learning

WEAKNESSES
                  Boredom
                  Always Wants To Know More

FEARS
                  Sea Creatures
                  Feathers

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD She was born to a pureblood family and her mother was from another the Owens. She was raised to be a proper young woman and went to etiquette classes yada yada. Once her brother went to school she got a tutor in languages and learned Japanese and French. Since then she has also learned Italian and Chinese.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Her first year she was sorted into Hufflepuff but in general the year was uneventful and she lied to her parents saying she was a Slytherin. She quickly taught herself the color changing charm to change her robe colours over summer.
              SECOND YEAR Was pretty much uneventful. She continued to fool her parents.
              THIRD YEAR At the end of third year it was revealed her brother was dating a half blood and he was disowned. This made Micah the sole heir to the Yaxley family.
              FOURTH YEAR Micah began to develop a plan as her parents started to bother her about finding a proper husband. She would need to find someone she could enjoy being around but was also a pureblood slytherin her parents would approve of.
              FIFTH YEAR She started talking to and hanging out with Louis Addario. She is pretty sure he will fit her plan perfectly as long as he agrees to fool her parents with her. They went on a valentines date and then after OWLs they went on a second date. Both ended with Micah kissing him. She still hasn't told him about her plan though.
              SIXTH YEAR Nothing very important happened during her sixth year... you know besides her entire world falling apart. That was fun. Not. Louie found her writing a letter to Ashley and read it before she could explain and found out everything and freaked out and left her and they haven't talked since. Micah is pretty sure she's never cried this much in her life. And Ashley has been no help in trying to fix it because he just keeps threatening Louie. Might have even sent some snakes at him... Micah isn't sure. She hopes not. She does kind of actually love him and all. And she will fix it. In her depression over it though, she finished learning Spanish and began learning Norwegian, German, and Latin.
              SEVENTH YEAR In her last year she finally made up with Louie and they got back together. He even said h loved her. She supposed she would finally have to meet his parents now. Beyond that the year was spent studying for NEWTs and taking NEWTs which she aced. Of course.

POST GRADUATION Since graduating she has continued dating Louie and is now engaged to him. Her parents being old fashioned don't want her living with him until after the wedding.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Jamie Yaxley - Father, Dylan Yaxley (nee Owens) - Mother, Ashley Yaxley - Brother, Andon Owens - Uncle, Jennifer Owens (nee Halstaff) - Aunt, Rui Owens - Cousin, Rei Owens (deceased) - Cousin, Ryn Owens (deceased) - Cousin, Autumn Owens - Cousin
          FRIENDS Lyall Thompson,
          BEST FRIEND Ashley Yaxley
          LOVE Louis Addario
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS A ferret named Ash
          LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, Japanese, French, Italian, Chinese, Arabic, Welsh, Spanish, Norwegian, German, Latin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:00 pm
xxxxR O W A NxxxE L A I N AxxxY A X L E Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxM A R R I E D xA N D xM O V E D xT O xO V E R T O N xT H R E A Dxxxxx

NICKNAMES Rowan, Row

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY 03 August 2022

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 12.7 inches, Holly, Unicorn Hair, Supple, Decorated with Snake Carvings

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Blake Belladonna

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2040

BEST LESSONS
                  Defense Against The Dark Arts
                  Healing
                  Wandless Magic

WORST LESSONS
                  Transfiguration
                  Music
                  Ancient Studies

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ EE
                  Arithmancy ~ T
                  Cursebreaking ~ EE
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ EE
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Future Student

DREAM JOB Dragon Tamer

■ AMBITIOUS Rowan is fairly ambitious. Its not always realistic ambitions, but she is determined to get everything she wants. She doesn't let much of anything stand in her way, besides her family. And even then she would probably knock most of them down if they were truly in the way.
              ■ CURIOUS Rowan is very curious little girl. She loves learning new things and reading about fantastical places. She would do anything to know everything in the entire world. Its not very realistic, but that's alright with her. She doesn't mind. She thinks she can make it possible if she tries hard enough.
              ■ DISHONEST She is, what they call an impulsive liar. She rarely utters the truth. Most every word that comes from her mouth is a lie. The only people who are graced with truth from her, are her twin sisters Darian and Tiernan. Everyone else gets lie after lie after lie. But as most know, every lie has some sort of truth woven into it. The bad thing is, she is also very good at lying, so its hard to figure out which part of it is the truth.
              ■ CONCEITED She is highly conceited. She knows she's cute, she knows she's smart, she knows she's a fantastic liar, and she doesn't hide it. Its not that she spouts it out to everyone she meets, but she definitely doesn't pretend she's not or that she doesn't know she's not. That would be pointless. Of course she will pretend to be things she's not to get what she wants.
              ■ MANIPULATIVE She is highly manipulative. She knows how to act and what to say to get what she wants. It doesn't help that her parents completely spoil her and her siblings. She will use any situation to her advantage and has no qualms about hurting others (besides her twins of course) to get what she wants.
              ■ UNREALISTIC Rowan doesn't understand the concept of something not happening or being untrue. If she wants it then it will happen, no matter how impossible. If she thinks something is true, then it is no matter what books, professors, or facts say. Nothing can change her mind.

Medieval Times
                  Swords
                  Preparing for the Downfall of Civilization
                  Horror Novels
                  Cats

DISLIKES
                  Classical Music
                  Astronomy
                  Hiking
                  Sasquatches
                  Ballet

HOBBIES
                  Archaeology
                  Fortune Telling
                  Origami

STRENGTHS
                  Ambition
                  Manipulation

WEAKNESSES
                  Dishonesty
                  Unrealistic

FEARS
                  Arithmophobia
                  Traveling By Train

CHILDHOOD Rowan Elaina Yaxley was born to the Yaxley line. She was born to Shirley and Blair Yaxley as the oldest child and oldest of 3 girl triplets. She began showing magic almost immediately. When she was only 6 months old, she levitated a snake from the garden in through her window to her crib because she wanted to play with it. When she started babbling to it in paseltongue, her parents were very excited. Her parents spoil her and her sisters rotten and give her everything she wants. They also adhere to a strict pureblood policy that usually ends in her having to attend ettiquette classes and tutoring and ballet and other girly things. She is in general not a very girly kid, but she will be whatever she has to be to get what she wants. She spent most of her childhood playing with her sisters, indulging their every whim almost as bad as her parents do, and torturing muggles in the area with her snakes. She happens to be a parselmouth along with her 2 sisters and owns at least 4 snakes of her own along with being friends with every snake she ever meets. She has an obsession with learning everything she can and likes to read about everything. She spends many days in the muggle book store in their town reading everything and chatting with the bookstore owner. The man happens to be rather friendly and isn't afraid of her or her snakes like most of the town. He even spends his free moments teaching her about history and mythology and recommended new books for her to read.

This man is even the one who gave her Ifrit, a milk snake. He had found it in his backyard and captured it for her, knowing of her love of snakes. He'd even helped her name it, seeing as the rest of her snakes were named after demons, he thought Ifrit was perfect for it due to its bright red colour. Her parents being jealous and annoyed at her friendliness with the shop owner, went out and bought her a new snake which she named Abaddon for its bright red color, that reminded her of destruction. Upon showing it to the shop owner, she was told it was actually an Emerald Tree Boa, a baby one that hadn't reached its mature color yet. The name had stuck by then though, and she was very excited to have a boa.

With Abaddon and Ifrit in her collection she now had 4 snakes, a milk snake Ifrit, an Emerald Tree Boa, Abaddon, a rough green snake Halphas, and a Nightingale Adder Kasadya. The only venemous snake in her collection. She is also quite friendly with the garden snakes that call Tiernan mother, and the other snakes around town. When she isn't in town, but actually at home, she spends her hours with Tiernan and Darian, gardening, tea parties, and anything else that will amuse them. She loves being with them and is closer than can be with them.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR She was sorted into Slytherin of course. But Tiernan was sorted into Ravenclaw! And Darian decided to switch houses with a Gryffindor! She didn't really mind them being in different houses... but they'd have to hide it from her parents. It turned out Micah was a Hufflepuff so it wasn't like they weren't all good liars anyways. She had even believed Micah's lies right up until she saw the Hufflepuff robes! She wasn't very good at making friends though... It seemed her sisters were all just becoming social butterflies and she was left behind. She did talk to a boy named Connor though... he was nice.
              SECOND YEAR Rowan didn't do much in her second year besides hang out with Connor, do homework together, and such. He had offered to teach her braille the year before so they had also started on that... but it had been hard since she had to bug and bug to even get the teeny tiny training she did.
              THIRD YEAR Rowan spent a lot of time with Connor this year but she felt a bit like she was abandoning her sisters and she didn't know how to split her life better. It felt like she was tearing herself apart for them all.
              FOURTH YEAR Rowan's year had been interesting. She had gone on a couple dates with Connor and now they were officially dating she guessed? She had also ended up going to the twin's summer party which had been eh. She wasn't really friends with any of their friends... found them all kind of annoying honestly.
              FIFTH YEAR Rowan and Connor continued to happily date and she was happy. Her OWLs went over fine.
              SIXTH YEAR Rowan's sixth year was okay. She spent her summer fighting with her parents about Connor. She had finally decided to tell them she was dating him and immediately regretted it. They were pissed he was a muggle born and they were pissed he wasn't a Slytherin and they were pissed he was blind. They were pretty much pissed in general and her sisters had not shown much sympathy for the problem which was whatever. Her year after that had been good though. She had gone a couple nice dates with Connor and spent most of her time with him whether they were on dates, hanging out, or studying. He was definitely her best friend.
              SEVENTH YEAR She was disowned over summer, and she went to live with Connor and his family. Over winter break he proposed and she said yes. They were set to be married this coming winter. She was very much excited.

POST GRADUATION Information

FAMILY Shirley Yaxley - Father, Blair Yaxley - Mother, Darian Yaxley - Triplet, Tiernan - Triplet, Jamie Yaxley - Uncle, Dylan Yaxley - Aunt, Micah Yaxley - Cousin, Ashley Yaxley - Cousin
          FRIENDS Darian Yaxley, Tiernan Yaxley, Abaddon, Halphas, Kasadya, Ifrit, Connor
          BEST FRIEND Connor
          BOYFRIEND Connor
          ENEMIES Name
          PETS Abaddon (F) - Baby Emerald Tree Boa
          Halphas (M) - Rough Green Snake
          Kasadya (F) - Nightengale Adder
          Ifrit (M) - Milk Snake

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:05 pm
xxxx T I E R N A NxxxH A R R I E Txxx Y A X L E Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxM A R R I E D xA N D xM O V E D xT O xC A L L A G H A N xT H R E A Dxxxxx

NICKNAMES Tier, Tiery

AGE 18

BIRTHDAY 3 August 2022

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 14 and 1/8 inches, Holly, Fairy wings, Flexible, Spiraled shaft

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Heterosexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, Parseltongue

FACECLAIM Akemi Homura [x]

ATTENDed Hogwarts

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2040

HONORS Prefect, Fencing Club Captain

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Charms
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Transfiguration
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Alchemy ~ EE
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Divination ~ O
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Muggle Studies ~ A
                  Mythology ~ EE
                  Wandless Magic ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ EE
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ EE
                  Divination ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Herbologist (pending app)

DREAM JOB Herbologist

■ CHEERFUL Most quickly notice how happy Tiernan always seems to be; she's generally optimistic no matter the mood around her. She tends to think the best of everything and everyone, and she's quite extroverted and friendly, even to perfect strangers. Of course, cheeriness doesn't always equal contentment, as she is quick to admit. As bubbly as she tends to be, she is also constantly on the move, looking for something new to make her happy.
              ■ INQUISITIVE Tiernan is constantly asking questions about everyone and everything. There are no limits to her curiosity, and she can be quite tactless about it. She always wants to know more, to learn more, not for any practical, concrete reasons, but just so she can fill her head up with new information about the world around her. Eager to hear about anything, she's inclined to gossip and to wild theories, which always makes things interesting.
              ■ ELOQUENT Tiernan can be very persuasive, especially because of how smoothly she can phrase things. Language is one of her talents, be it English, parseltongue, or writing. She's extremely articulate for her age and rarely at a loss for words. Because of this adults tend to find her very charming, and it only encourages her more. She speaks so seriously and earnestly it can be hard not to want to believe her, even if she isn't making any logical sense.
              ■ CONTRARY Tiernan does not enjoy being ordered about and isn't above doing the exact opposite of what she was told or 'mishearing' things. She does love a good back and forth debate and as such is inclined to disagree, and to prod at others until they give her something to gleefully respond to. If she doesn't get her way she's inclined to not cooperate, and isn't above wrecking other people's plans purely out of perverse spite.
              ■ DISSATISFIED Never satisfied with her lot in life, Tiernan always wants more, more, more. More of what, it depends on the situation, but she is always restless, never fully at ease with herself or her surroundings. Tiernan truly believes things could always be better, and she's not willing to settle for anything less. Despite her optimistic outlook she's always yearning for things just out of her reach, and unwilling to stop trying to get them.
              ■ UNREALISTIC Tiernan's expectations will always exceed reality. Rational as she is, she's not one for practicalities, and her head is, if not in the clouds, never quite on the same plane of existence as everyone else. She thinks big, and rarely does anything truly match what she really wants. Unfortunately, this often leaves her disappointed, but she's quick to bounce back. Tiernan is an idealist who knows the ideal will never be the real.

Gardening
                  Conspiracy theories
                  Romance novels
                  Poetry

DISLIKES
                  Opera music
                  Cold weather
                  Her glasses
                  Dogs
                  Heights

HOBBIES
                  Gardening
                  Writing sonnets
                  Uncovering conspiracies

STRENGTHS
                  Tiernan has a habit of winning people over with her outgoing, bubbly nature
                  Tiernan is extremely well read and it shows in her speaking; she tends to sound older than she is

WEAKNESSES
                  Tiernan tends to do the opposite of what's expected of her just to prove a point
                  Tiernan is never satisfied and restless by nature; she's rarely truly content

FEARS
                  Old people
                  Clocks

CHILDHOOD Tiernan Yaxley is the second child and middle triplet born to Shirley and Blair Yaxley. She displayed both signs of magic and parseltongue before her first birthday, and has consequently been spoiled rotten since day one, as a member of a very proper, very wealthy pureblooded family. A cheerful, curious child, Tiernan grew up spending her days attending ballet and piano and etiquette lessons, getting up to mischief with her sisters, and throwing tea parties for her beloved snakes, Byron and Emily. Tiernan truly believes she is a princess, and princesses always get what they want, no matter what. Always. She doesn't stray into the muggle village as often as her sisters, but most of her family's teachings on purity seem to go in one ear and out the other, and Tiernan has little concern for much but her garden and her snakes.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Tiernan's first year, while all in all, satisfactory, did not exactly go according to plan. Unlike her two sisters, Tiernan wasn't sorted into Slyttherin but into Ravenclaw. Given her personality, this wasn't shocking- what was shocking for the girl was the fact that for the first time in her life she was separated from her triplets, her best friends. Being apart from them, although they still spent plenty of time together, forced her out of her comfort zone, and into the realm of reality- just slightly. Despite this setback, she still did enjoy her time at Hogwarts, although she somewhat dreaded having to reveal her house to her parents when she came home for the summer holiday.
              SECOND YEAR Tiernan's parents did not take the news of her Sorting well, and constantly compared her to her sisters as she headed into her second year. She tried not to take any of it to heart, but couldn't help but feel like the proverbial weak link of the triplets, although she knew Darian didn't even think of herself as a Slytherin to begin with. Having managed to make some friends, she tried to spend much of her time with them, and she also joined Fencing Club, the one her cousin Ashley had begun. When her friend Reyna proposed they venture into the Forbidden Forest, Tiernan declined the invitation, claiming she was 'too beautiful to die young'. She later learned that they'd been caught, and that Glynn, for reasons unbeknownst to her, had attempted to get himself killed during it.
              THIRD YEAR Tiernan's third year was very quiet; she was busy with new elective classes, as well as extracurriculars such as fencing. She did become closer friends with a fellow Ravenclaw from a pureblood family similar to her own, Alby, and quickly caught on that the boy had developed a crush on her. She reciprocated, but she wasn't about to let on that quickly, and decided it was probably best to just wait things out and see if he ever worked up the nerve.
              FOURTH YEAR Tiernan found her fourth year rather romantic, given the fact that she and Alby grew closer and that he dramatically forced his rude nephew to apologize to her after the younger boy berated her in the Great Hall. She accepted his invitation to a date and invited him to visit her over the winter break. By the end of the year, they were happily dating, although Tiernan still didn't really like the word. It seemed a bit crass.
              FIFTH YEAR Tiernan spent the year studying for her OWLs when she wasn't snogging her boyfriend, although she was never very worried about her scores. She was more worried about her parents, their treatment of her sisters, and her mother's constant hinting at 'wedding planning'.
              SIXTH YEAR Tiernan spent the year preparing for her NEWTs, ignoring her parents' letters, snogging her boyfriend, and trying to comfort her friends, one of whom had recently lost a parent and another who seemed deeply depressed.
              SEVENTH YEAR Over the summer Rowan ran away from home, and Tiernan, feeling betrayed by her sister neglecting to tell her or Darian her plans, moved in with Alby. Darian tagged along as well, having nowhere else to go at the moment. She enjoyed her seventh year, despite the stress of upcoming NEWTs, and was overjoyed when Alby proposed to her at the end of the year.

FAMILY Rowan Yaxley (older triplet), Darian Yaxley (younger triplet), Shirley Yaxley (father), Blair Yaxley (mother), Ashley Yaxley (cousin), Micah Yaxley (cousin), Jamie Yaxley (paternal uncle), Dylan Yaxley (paternal aunt)
          FRIENDS Rowan, Darian, her snakes, Reyna Whyte, Ivar Eriksson-Eide, Arnemetia Diarmid, Glynn Llewellyn, Alby Callaghan, Connor and Colton Overton
          BEST FRIEND Her sisters
          ROMANTIC INTEREST Alby Callaghan
          ENEMIES None
          PETS Byron the smooth snake and Emily the adder (requested)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:57 pm
xxxxD A R I A NxxxJ U L I A N N ExxxY A X L E Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Rian, Julie

AGE 22

BIRTHDAY August 3, 2022

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 11 1/2 inches, alder and dragon heartstring, knobby and rigid

GENDER Female

FACECLAIM Rukia Kuchiki (Anime) [x]

LANGUAGES List of languages known

MORE THAN AVERAGE Parselmouth

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2040

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Witch Watcher

DREAM JOB Witch Watcher

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  ♌︎ Astronomy ~ A
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ O
                  ♌︎ Herbology ~ D
                  ♌︎ History of Magic ~ A
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ E
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ E
                  ♌︎ Alchemy ~ A
                  ♌︎ Arithmancy ~ E
                  ♌︎ Care of Magical Creatures ~ E
                  ♌︎ Cursebreaking ~ E
                  ♌︎ Muggle Studies ~ E
                  ♌︎ Mythology ~ A
                  ♌︎ Study of Ancient Runes ~ E
                  ♌︎ Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  ♌︎ Charms ~ E
                  ♌︎ Potions ~ A
                  ♌︎ Transfiguration ~ A
                  ♌︎ Arithmancy ~ A
                  ♌︎ Cursebreaking ~ O
                  ♌︎ Muggle Studies ~ E
                  ♌︎ Study of Ancient Runes ~ A

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ ADVENTUROUS Darian is not a girl that likes to sit about and be idle. She loves to explore and get out there to see and experience new things. She is just as at home exploring the woods or wading the streams looking for things as she is in the gardens and such with her sisters.
              ◊ ACTIVE Darian is also quite active. She can't sit down and do more leisurely pursuits, instead loving to climb, run, and do many things that her parents deem 'unladylike' behaviour. This has caused her parents no end of consternation for their youngest daughter, as they haven't been successful in reigning her in as much as they want.
              ◊ INTELLIGENT Darian is also fairly intelligent. She picks up new ideas quickly and adapts them to suit her needs when she encounters them, and often doesn't need to be shown twice how to do things. This has come in handy with her interactions with muggles, as she constantly finds out new things about them the more she is around them.
              ◊ MANIPULATIVE Darian can also be described as manipulative, as she has, for the most part, succeeded in fooling her parents into believing that she isn't as active with muggles as her activities would otherwise suggest. She is very good at also persuading her parents that she is for the most innocent, and this is helped by being the youngest daughter they have.
              ◊ IMAGINATIVE Darian also has quite the imagination. She often makes it her goal to invent new adventures for herself when she is out and about, and can come up with things to do while she's bored outside. The only time she has trouble is when she's cooped up in the house and isn't permitted to do what she wants to do.
              ◊ OPEN-MINDED Darian, unlike many in her forebears, is also extremely open-minded. She sees nothing wrong with muggles or those whose blood status is considered 'lesser' than her own, and in fact actively interacts with those types on a regular basis. She also is open to new ideas and ways of thinking, which is certainly different than what her parents wish or expect from her.

Muggles
                  Climbing
                  Running
                  Being a tomboy
                  Freedom

DISLIKES
                  Bugs
                  Bullies
                  Being told no
                  Being called a girl
                  Being put in her place
                  Muggle-haters

HOBBIES
                  Climbing
                  Swimming
                  Fencing

STRENGTHS
                  Anything physical
                  Open-minded

WEAKNESSES
                  Gets into trouble with her parents a lot
                  Argumentative

FEARS
                  Losing her sisters
                  Being weak

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Darian was born as the last triplet of Shirley and Blair Yaxley. She and her sisters Rowan and Tiernan were raised together to be pureblood women, learning everything from speech to etiquette to even attending dance lessons with her sisters. She showed the ability to speak Parseltongue before she turned one, and while she didn't cast magic as soon as her sisters did, she did display it by the time she was three. She, along with her sisters, was spoiled as a result, and tended to get what she wanted when she wanted.

It wasn't until she was six that she discovered the 'other world' as she called it, the muggle village her family lived outside of. She ended up sneaking down there often to play with the village children, and often as a result usually came home with bruises, mud, dirt, scratches, etcetera as a result of her activities. They tried to get her into something more lady-like as a hobby, such as flower-arranging or perhaps even needlework, but the flower-arranging ended when Darian persuaded Tiernan to do it instead, and she almost stabbed the instructor she had in it with her needle when the woman tried to emphasize the need for her stitches to be neat. As a result, her parents were glad at least that she dressed like a girl, even if they despaired because she came home a lot with her dresses torn in places from her adventures. Despite this, her best friends still happen to be her sisters, and she often hangs around them when she's not off on one of her adventures.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR Darian was sorted into Slytherin and immediately got mad because of the sorting. Not for herself, no, but instead for Tiernan who had been sorted into Ravenclaw instead. She then went on to have a horrible time in her house, which led to her befriending and later changing houses with Aiobheal McHalen. Though Eve might still claim to be a Gryffindor on occasion, Darian found herself much more comfortable with the house of lions rather than her family's traditional house.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Darian had an interesting summer to say the least bit. She first had a confrontation with her parents regarding Tiernan's sorting, and even went as far as to tell them she refused to be in her own house. She then met an older kid named Gabriel Spencer who was apparently the older brother of one of her new 'housemates' Esther. All in all, she had an interesting year what with exploring her new surroundings in Gryffindor Tower and getting to know people in it.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year went a little better for her, although Darian still took to venturing down to the muggle village to meet with her friend Gabe. Her parents strongly disapproved of her turning traitor on her own house, though Darian by that point hardly cared. She did find some of her new classes interesting, though it'd take time for her to figure out which ones she actually liked more.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year went as expected for Darian, though she figured that at some point her parents were going to disown her at some point. Not that she cared, as she was perfectly content with being herself. She hung out with her friends, and started considering the idea of making the first move on Gabe, as he seemed to be interested in her, but he tended to avoid anything serious about relationships. The only thing that annoyed her was that her sister Rowan had been invited to a party with a bunch of her classmates and she hadn't, except as an afterthought by the Overton twins.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Darian's summer before her fifth year began with her meeting Gabe at their usual spot and, after a bit of talking, managing to snog him. Gabe proceeded to freak out over the whole thing, while Darian considered it as business as usual. This was of course after lying to her parents about a party that Rowan was going to attend, and then being annoyed at the Overton twins for them inviting her and Tiernan as an afterthought. Beyond that, her fifth year was spent studying for OWLs and trying to devise some way of getting back at her cousin Micah, who had sworn the Yaxley triplets to secrecy regarding her house which had resulted in Tiernan becoming nearly a pariah in their family.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Darian's sixth year was it's usual, though she did decide to introduce her new boyfriend to her parents. Needless to say, they did not appreciate finding out that their daughter was dating a muggle and decided to try and set her up with an arranged marriage. Darian decided to ignore the fact she had been set up and instead continued to see Gabe
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR The summer before seventh year was a bit challenging, as Rowan had decided to run off and stay with her boyfriend, leaving Darian and Tiernan to the tender mercies of their parents. As Darian was dating a muggle, after Rowan's antics, their parents decided to disown her as well, causing her to have to move out. Thankfully, Tiernan had decided to move out as well, and she was able to move in temporarily with Alby and Tiernan. She also ended up helping Gabe try and find his sister, who seemed to disappear from the face of the planet. Thankfully, Liddie was found, and Darian went on to study during school for her NEWTs.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Shirley Yaxley, Blair Yaxley
                  Siblings - Rowan Yaxley, Tiernan Yaxley
                  Aunts/Uncles - Jamie Yaxley, Dylan Yaxley
                  Cousins - Ashley Yaxley, Micah Yaxley

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Tiernan Yaxley
                  Othello
                  Abaddon
                  Halphas
                  Kasdya
                  Ifrit
                  Byron
                  Emily
                  Aiobheal McHalen
                  Melody Blythe
                  Esther Spencer
                  Richard Devereux
                  Gabriel Spencer

ROMANTIC INTEREST Gabriel Spencer
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Grass Snake named Othello

xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 4/24/19
UPDATES MADE
Bio

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:28 pm
xxxxD O R A xxxO C T A V I AxxxR O S A L E S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Dorie

AGE 28

BIRTHDAY 1 July 2018

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND 10 and 1/8 inches, Oak, Dragon Heartstring, Inflexible, Knobby

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Demisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN Spanish (Catalan, fluent), English (fluent), French (fluent), German (proficient)

FACECLAIM Dominik Garcia-Lorido [x]

ATTENDED Beauxbatons

HOUSE Aphrodite

CLASS OF 2036

BEST LESSONS
                  DADA
                  Muggle Studies
                  Cursebreaking

WORST LESSONS
                  Etiquette
                  Charms
                  Herbology

MATRON SCORES
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Wandless Magic ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Quidditch Player (will send app after profile accepted)

DREAM JOB Star Beater

■ HARSH Dora is not by nature a particularly kind or gentle person. Although she is perfectly capable of forcing herself to be polite when necessary, and can have her more light-hearted moments, she's always had a mean, bull-headed streak, and is in general rather grim and cynical in terms of attitude, choosing to suspect first, trust later, and not one for having very many friends or letting people get too close.
              ■ QUICK-WITTED Dora is one of few words, and can't stand people who she views as constantly jabbering on, trying to prove how clever they are. But she is no idiot herself, and far more intelligent than she necessarily lets on. Dora is rarely sarcastic, preferring instead to always mean what she says, and has no patience for passive aggression, and while she's never been terribly bookish, she is more worldly and self-aware than one would expect.
              ■ IRRITABLE Dora has always been short-tempered. As a child she was known for her temper tantrums, which were often magical, involving toys breaking and doors slamming, and as an adolescent her moods were legendary with her sisters. She is quick to take offense and when riled, generally takes a long time to simmer down. Dora holds grudges like no other, and the only time when she is truly calm and serene is on the quidditch pitch.
              ■ FORCEFUL Dora has never bothered much with being very lady-like, feminine, 'delicate', or anything approaching what the eldest daughter of an old pureblooded family should behave like. She is aggressive, blunt, and quick to curse, drink, and in general, do things she shouldn't. Although she's not quite the wild child she was while at school, she still takes some amount of pleasure in doing whatever she's told she shouldn't be doing.
              ■ COCKY Dora has always been very confident, rarely doubts herself of her actions, and as a result, cannot muster up much pity for those she views as 'lacking spine'- or simply low in self esteem. She hates self-deprecation, and is not inclined to be terribly modest or humble, particularly when it comes to what she knows she's good at it. Why should she lower herself?
              ■ VINDICTIVE Dora has never been one to forgive and forget. When in school, her reputation for holding grudges was notorious, and many of her fellow Aphrodites knew better than to give her a reason to dislike them, given her penchant for fighting dirty. Dora can be extremely vicious in fights (just ask her family), and has no qualms about 'crossing the line', so long as she wins.

Quidditch
                  Fencing
                  Video games
                  Cities

DISLIKES
                  Emotional people
                  Drunks
                  Snow
                  Religion
                  Cigarettes

HOBBIES
                  Flying
                  Fencing
                  Gaming

STRENGTHS
                  Her assertive, confident attitude
                  Her quick wits

WEAKNESSES
                  Her harshness
                  Her vindictiveness

FEARS
                  Getting too hurt to play Quidditch anymore
                  Losing one of her sisters

CHILDHOOD Dora was born and raised on the southwestern tip of Spain, in the ancient city of Cádiz. Born into an old and wealthy pureblooded family, her childhood was extremely idyllic and privileged, as she and her seven younger sisters were given everything they ever could have wanted by their parents, Isidro and Fidela. Dora, however, the eldest and the most troublesome, was never quite satisfied. Her father still answered to his older brother, Oscar, the head of the family. And although she was the oldest in her second generation of Rosales', everything would go to her younger cousin Ismael when he came of age, as the only male. Furthermore, Dora was a stereotypical tomboy as a little girl, scorning dresses and other pretty things for brawling in winding back streets with muggle children and crashing her child's broom into any and everything. Her parents tolerated this because they assumed it was just a phase, and that her schooling at Beauxbatons, with its reputation for refinement and etqieutte, would straighten her out into a far milder young woman. They were terribly wrong.

SCHOOL YEARS Dora enjoyed her time at Beauxbatons, glad to have some time away from her overbearing younger sisters and traditional family, even if she often squabbled with her fellow Aphrodites, disdained her etiquette lessons in favor of fencing, and while she did well enough in class, often 'lost' her homework. When not playing quidditch, where she excelled as an oddly level-headed beater, she tended to keep to herself unless provoked, making few friends and keeping even fewer. She often clashed with her teachers, and was in detention more often than not, much to the aggravation of her parents, who felt that she wasn't setting anything close to a good example for her younger sisters. Annoyed with being accused of tarnishing the precious family name, Dora took to not coming home during breaks, apart from the summer, and when she was home, spent much of her time out of the house, or getting into shouting matches with either her mother or her uncle over her refusal to even consider looking for a husband at school.

POST GRADUATION When she graduated, she took to feverishly searching for a quidditch team to try out for, preferably not Spain's, as she wanted out of her home country, and away from her family. Scotland, she heard, was looking for a beater, and what was more, she could seek out her younger English cousins, recently made orphans, now under the care of a stepmother whom the Rosales family regarded as nothing more than a common, scheming whore who was largely to blame for the death of Liliana and her husband.

Dora's parents insisted she speak with her uncle before doing 'anything rash'. Her uncle informed her he would tolerate this rebellious period for a little while longer, but he expected her to either find a proper British husband or return to Spain to marry a Spanish one, before she got too involved in this quidditch playing nonsense. Dora, never one for holding onto her temper for very long, told him exactly what he could go do to himself, in Spanish, then French, in case he hadn't heard her the first time, and left that night. Several pleading letters from her father followed, all of which she read, then burned. Just let Tio Oscar try to cut her off, as if she'd come crawling back asking for forgiveness.

Now a successful beater for the Scottish national team, Dora eventually met and began dating a wizard named Ashley Yaxley. When she found herself pregnant, the two decided to get married (as Ashley had been planning on proposing anyways). After a wedding that neither of their families particularly approved of in terms of decor, location, or fashion, Dora gave birth several months later to a son, Rosario.

FAMILY Ashley Yaxley (husband), Rosario Yaxley (son), Isidro Rosales (father), Fidela Rosales (mother), Mercedes, Irene, Virginia, Felicia, Debora, Gloria, and Eloisa Rosales (sisters), Oscar Rosales (paternal uncle), Noelia Rosales (paternal aunt), Tatiana and Ismael Rosales (cousins), Miranda and Callista Hargrave (cousins)
          FRIENDS Yvonne Quimby
          BEST FRIEND n/a
          ROMANTIC INTEREST Ashley Yaxley
          ENEMIES Oscar Rosales, Illisa Hargrave, Faron Hargrave
          PETS Spanish mastiff named Oso

NPCed  
Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items