Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Lincoln Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:37 pm
Gardenia Lincoln

Gryff{Approved Gardenia}
Utsuha [Udpdates Accepted 6/30/14]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:13 pm
Hi, my name is Gardenia Lincoln

But I mostly go by Nia

I'm a female

I'm 30 years old.

My birthday is February 4th

I work as The Owner of Obscurus Books

My dream job is what I'm doing, I might try writing at some point.

My blood status is I'm not exactly sure. I am adopted and never knew my birth parents.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I was in the class of 2018

I'm interested in men though I don't have much experience

I'm currently with Niall Hughes...I think anyway

I may seem quiet and shy, like there really isn't much going on in my head but I'm really quite clever. I am all those thing too but I have a mind that is constantly working and barely stops. I am also always ready with a retort, as long as I am comfortable with you. Or if you really stupid. I am normally quite gentle and kind and also empathetic towards others. I also have good manners and am respectable.

My background story is I was born in Osaka Japan along with my twin sister Lynn. As soon as we were born we were adopted by my parents, Reg and Lane, and brought back to Britain. I had two other sisters adopted about the same time as me, plus my mum had a boy a few years later. I attended Hogwarts with my sisters. They were all out being social, dating, making tons of friends, while I preferred to read. A lot. Most of the time you could find me in the library or in my dorm with a book in my hand. I think I must have read every book in that library, as well as the muggle ones my mum sent me from her printing. I graduated at the top of my classes, passing everything just the way I should have. For a long time, I didn't do much, I lived at home and read, worked some odd jobs at the Ministry and that was about it. I meet someone we went on a few dates but that never really went anywhere, I was a bit sad for a while but I got over it. A few years ago my dad got a job for the American Ministry (or whatever it is there) and decided to move. I came with them to America, ready to get away from all that mess but after only a few months I made a choice. I realized I just didn't feel at home there so I moved back to England. It was wonderful, but then I started to get bored and just a bit lonely. I made the decision to buy Obscurus Books, having bought it from my old boss from when I worked there for a bit after school. I was so happy and I would never change that decision. I ran into my former...friend who was a boy...a couple times when he came into my store...with a girl. I got over it, not but a few days after when Niall entered my store. He luckily forgave me for throwing a book at his head...after that we went on a few dates and now we are together. I think anyway, I am not too use to this whole thing but I am blissfully happy.

I enjoy quiet, being alone, the dark, reading, the rain, smiling, and music.

I despise snakes, bugs, heights, divination, cooking, cleaning.

I'm afraid of heights

My strengths are anything with using my brain and anything with books.

My flaws are I don't talk much around people, but I am working on it.

I look like this

My wand is a elm wood with a Merpeople scales core. 10in.

My pet is a barn owl named Lilies.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy ~ O
Charms ~ O
DADA ~ O
Herbology ~ O
History of Magic ~ O
Potions ~ O
Transfiguration ~ E
Alchemy ~ O
Ancient Studies ~ O
Arithmancy ~ O