Submit

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 am
User ImageThe day had been boring and dull. She thought maybe a good hunt would prove to be entertaining, and it was for the while it lasted. However, because she was so bored so often lately. She was a little more aggressive in her hunt than she intended. She got carried away, and it was over almost before it started. Sure, it was a good meal, but it failed to provide much entertainment.

She was there scratching up a tree trunk, stretching and giving her claws a positive sensation. She then stopped and looked around. Why did she just have the most curious feeling as if she were being watched. Was someone there? She slowly pulled a claw away from the tree as she peered around cautiously. She wasn't one to be snuck up on. She sniffed at the air. Hmm. There was definitely someone around. Her eyes flicked to carcass that had a little bits of this and that laying next to it. Hmm. She hopped up into the tree to hide a moment to see who it was.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image

Someone was indeed watching the blue leopard, keen golden eyes tracking her every movement from the shadows. The cheetah's face was cast into darkness thanks to the cowl on his head, his eyes shining in the light that did manage to sneak in. As she began to look around curiously, Hila decided it was time to make himself know.

"Don't run off now, my dear," he purred from his spot in the bushes, a few paces from the tree she had just jumped up into. "Especially not up there where I can't follow." He emerged as he spoke, looking up into the tree with an amused expression on his slightly hidden face, tail twitching behind him.

"You'll forgive me for hiding, I hope. It's not often I get to see such a beautiful creature unguarded and relaxed."

Graceangel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 pm
Did he just say she ran off? Ran off? What? Absolutely not! That stirred her up immediately. She was intensely prideful, and she started coiling getting ready to pounce the daylights out of him. Her eyes narrowed at him suspiciously. First her insulted her; then he was complimenting her? Some game he was at.

"Of course it's not often. I don't recall ever seeing you before. Thus, your eyes have ever been depraved of the best creature to see."

She then slid out to the tree trunk, pushing off of it to land in front of him. She was half in a stance of getting ready to walk a circle around in him in that stalking way she was preparing to take down someone. "Though I must commend you. You nearly caught me unawares. That doesn't happen very often. Congratulations."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:46 pm
Hila stood still as the leopard jumped down in front of him, the only thing moving his tail, still twitching from side to side. He smiled at her from under his hood, white teeth gleaming from the shadow. So she was vain...but with good reason. She was a gorgeous female, and it would make it all the more fun to flirt with her. It was enjoyable when his 'target' was shy and embarrassed, but there was something about having your words appreciated that made him wish more felines could be like her.

"Oh, why thank you. I certainly didn't mean to go completely unnoticed, as admiring from afar is something I'm rather horrible at," he admitted with a quiet chuckle. He was watching her carefully, wanting to make sure he said the right things to bring her guard down. He had no intention of attacking her, after all. "I simply wanted you to eat in peace. Disturbing a lovely lady from her meal is rather rude, don't you think?"

He tilted his head to the side after bobbing his head to toss his hood back, revealing his face to her. "I am Hila," he said, bowing just a bit. "I can only imagine your name is as beautiful as you look."

Graceangel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm
Curiosity killed the cat, and sometimes it was flattery that got Imbali in trouble. Pretty words that just glazed over her ego. It definitely took some of steam and drive out of the sudden impulse to attack someone. She slowed then to staring at him with a very intense gaze.

"Is that so? It does so happen that I seem to have misplaced my last admirer. Sometimes, it's so hard to keep tract of people when one must attend to the condition of her coat almost constantly. My manner of killing would leave most coats in a hot mess, but I just can't go on in such a way. My coat is impeccable almost all the time."

Yup. She was building on his compliments. If someone could break a paw by patting herself on the back; that'd be her. Luckily, that didn't actually happen.

"I'm Imbali. I might congratulate you again. You are the first to get my name without having my claws in his tail in a while. Today must be your lucky day."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 pm
Hila nodded in agreement. Her coat was quite striking, blues and purples that blended so well together, with the bright bursts of yellow on her shoulder and her eyes. His own coat, while plain in comparison, matched so nicely with his eyes that it made them stand out on their own.

"My, it certainly is," he said, sitting down to assume as nonthreatening a position as possible, his striped tail curling around his feet. "Imbali..I was right," he added with a soft chuckle. "A beautiful name for a beautiful leopardess. Today is definitely my lucky day." He tilted his head to the side at the mention of another admirer. Perhaps he was no alone in his appreciation of Imbali, but he certainly seemed to be the only one here.

"Oh really? It's rather a shame that he's not here now," he purred quietly, eyes half-lidded. "Surely he must realize letting a creature like you out of his sight will only end in sadness. I must say, when the time comes for us to part ways, I will be quite distraught."

Graceangel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 pm
And, all the while he had been talking, she had started to move in closer. Moving at controlled, slow speeds. As she walked around him some more, her tail curling around him and brushing against his toes and tail. "Well, at least you have an eye to rightfully see what is right in front of you. You might just be surprised how often that isn't the case. Too many can't see past the ends of their noses... as they say." When he confirmed it was his lucky day in fact; she grinned.

She came back around to sit in front of him to stare at him directly. Eye contact was a go. It was flanked with a smirking devilish grin and a coy look in her eyes.

"Well, it looks like their loss is your gain today .... Mister... Hila... " She held up a paw for him to do as he should. Don't all gentleman do it? She was quite sure they did. Most who spoke this way to her did at least. "Well, I can't tell you that you wouldn't be distraught; however, if you prove to be at least somewhat delightful and entertaining. That time may not come for at least a few hours. Mmm?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 pm
Hila shook his head, making a soft 'tsk'ing noise at the other felines folly of missing the beauty before them. Of course, he knew some didn't like an ego with the appearance, but to him it presented a change. He was used to his prey being shy and quiet, and while those types were fun to tease, he did enjoy having someone lap up his compliments like cool water on a hot day.

As Imbali held out her paw for him, he lowered his head in a graceful bow to touch his muzzle to it in a 'kiss', as due any queen from her loyal subjects. He chuckled softly as she went on, and he gazed up at her, golden eyes gleaming. "That's a balm to my soul, dear creature. Knowing you grace me with your presence is enough. Are you sure you're not some goddess in disguise, tricking a poor mortal for pleasure?"

It wasn't unheard of: There were gods that had nothing better to do than just that. He had never seen one take the form of a leopard before, and he doubted she was a real goddess, but it didn't hurt to play it up.

Graceangel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:35 pm
Well now! This was more like it! He knew just the right way to kiss her hand. What's more. He was able to see her regalness for what it was. It had been many months. Not since a certain midsummer's night swim. Well, in any case, she was feeling quite puffed up. Surely, this cheetah had a discerning eye if he could see that she was a goddess among mortals even if she hadn't truly been a goddess at all, a travesty for all living things for sure.

Her eyes filled with stroked ego and satisfied pattings to her pride, "Hila was it? You please me. I have decided that you may remain here with me for the rest of the day if you're not already on your way somewhere. If you have been lurking here longer than before you appeared; why didn't you come out? did you just happen by? Or, were you watching me claw the tree to death?"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:46 am
Hila thought about what he had to do, and it paled in comparison to spending the day with the beautiful leopard. He was technically on patrol to see if there were any around that would enjoy celebrating the winter season with his temporary pride, but...well. The pride was temporary, and he'd leave at any time he felt like it. Hila was much more interested in Imbali right now than anything else.

"Your offer is quite kind, my lady," he said with a gracious bow, making his cowl fall over his head again. "I certainly will take you up on it. And I just happened by at first, when I saw you, and you were eating so I didn't wish to intrude. I couldn't bring myself to walk away once I saw you," he added, a charming smile on his maw.

He stood from his seated position, moving a bit closer to the leopard, the smile not leaving his face. "Is there anything you would be kept from in spending the rest of the day with me? I am grateful for your company but know that someone as wonderful as you must have a lot on her paws."

Graceangel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 pm
Imbali merely half turned her head in a coy gesture. "Good sir, I'll have you know. I always never do anything that is less than exactly what I feel like doing. Unless I'm bored and don't know what I feel like doing; and then I go and find something to entertain me. To answer the question though, I have nothing to prevent me from accepting your undistracted. Tell me, besides a golden tongue; what other talents do you possess? Anything you are especially good at?"

Was she looking for anything in particular? No. However, she was more than willing to adapt her fun time around those who were so estute in their recognition of her. Though deep down, she wasn't quite sure about how she felt about seeing eating. She was sure she had been a partial bloody mess. She was a rather fierce hunter, and even though she liked to be clean, she usually got messy as part of her excitement in catching a great meal. Had he watched her clean herself also?

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:27 am
Hila had to chuckle as Imbali replied. How fitting an answer for one so sure of them self. He gave a little nod in amusement, golden eyes glittering as the wind moved the trees, the dappled lighting moving across his face a bit. "A fair answer from a fair female. I should have expected nothing less."

The question made his torn ears perk up in interest. He knew he was good at speaking, and even wooing females. That was what he enjoyed doing most. But he was also quite good at running away from angry males that tended to chase him when they found out he'd been putting the moves on their woman, thus his earlier question.

"Well, my dear, sometimes my kind words and attention are not appreciated by those of my gender who feel they've already laid claim to the wonderful female I'm speaking to," he said sadly, reaching out to put a small paw on hers. "Therefore, I've become quite adept at running very quickly. Of course, my breed certainly lends itself to that trait, but I've outrun other cheetahs as well. On a lighter note," he added, brushing his paw back and forth along Imbali's, his eyes half lidded. "I've become quite skilled in other, more private acts."

The suggestive tone in his voice was hint enough for anyone to realize he was turning up his charm, eyes glancing over her shoulder to the base of the tree where the roots created a comfortable looking bed of sorts. He flicked his gaze back to Imbali, golden eyes meeting bright yellow, as his seductive smile took hold. "I could show you, if you'd like."

Graceangel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 am
Hearing his other talent, she almost wanted to laugh a little. He was fortunate in that she held no judgement towards him about sort of thing. She herself had a night or two with a few males that belonged to someone else as well; though she was never caught. She did feel that the ability to flee from someone's wrath if they were was most undoubtedly a talent indeed. She was pretty sure she could hold her own if it came to fighting, but she never wanted someone she was subduing to see her have to be so ferocious.

His paw on her paw made her eye contact with him become stronger and more ongoing. Her grin became one that was most devious, daring, and inviting. "Is that so? Well, I should say. To make such a confident claim without any demonstration to back itself up is no more than mere boasting."

She then got up and stretched herself out in front of him. Her long arms lowering the front of her body while her hind legs and tail stretched out and loosened up her muscles. When she was thoroughly ready to do, she then walked up brushing her cheek against his.

"Sometimes, I bite though." Her eyes pierced his with nothing but unrelenting dare.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:37 pm
Imbali's words made Hila chuckle softly, and he nodded in agreement. It was never good to boast about talents you didn't have, and he would be more than happy to show her that he wasn't joking if she wished. It seemed that she did, if the expression on her face was anything to go by, as well as her warning.

"A little biting never scared me away," he said with a smile as he stood, leaning in to the nuzzle. He took a few careful steps forward, running his cheek from hers down her neck, along her body, and his followed as he rubbed up against her. His tail entwined with hers as he passed her, moving to the little bed of roots, tossing an alluring glance over his shoulder.

"Come then, my dear. I'll back my words up."

Graceangel
Last one from me!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items