Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:08 pm
User Image Emrys was simply ecstatic, that was the only word he could think of to describe it! Not only had he made his first successful trip out into the roguelands, but he'd also met a lovely young lady while he was out there. And what's more for luck?! She'd agreed to come back for a tour of his home with him!

She'd told about how she loved to travel and explore new places, and how she'd never been to his pride before. Being the lion he was, he couldn't pass up such a golden opportunity and had taken the liberty to invite here here! His heart was thumping heavily in his chest, he was nervous, happy, excited, and anxious all at the same time! But that wasn't going to stop him from showing Shukura a lovely time anyway!

Looking back, he could feel a bit of heat rise in his cheeks as he saw her face once again. "The borders are just up ahead, and then we will officially be in the pride!"

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:50 pm
Shukura walked beside and slightly behind Emrys, eyes wide as she glanced around. She'd never seen grass so green, water so clear, trees so plentiful, and among all this there were herds just on the horizon! It was amazing, and the name itself rung in her mind: Pridelands. There was something about this place that begged for her to stay, but her heart was back home with her pride that had taken her in when she had been abandoned by the only lion she trusted. Perhaps she'd make this a frequent visit spot...

"It's already very lovely," she said, moving to stand beside the large lion with a grin, looking up at him after she tore her gaze from the scenery. "You're very lucky to live in a place such as this. Those zebra over there aren't even giving us a second glance." It was a testimony to the pride that herds lived here without being in fear: they took what was needed and nothing more, and probably picked off the weak or old ones first.

"Ah...pride rock you said?" she asked, nodding her head towards the large rock looming closer as they walked.

Depawsit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:09 pm
Emrys had to admit .. he kinda liked the idea of having a lady by his side. He remembered when he was younger, sticking his tongue out at the girl's and making silly. But now that he was older and could feel the warmth of standing next to one, he could understand his Father's words much more clearly. 'One day you'll come to regret those actions my son.' He would always say with a chuckle, and his Mother would always drag him in for a warm snuggle and squash those worries away. But those words, made SO much more sense now.

"It is quite lovely isn't it? Although i'm sure there are other places far more beautiful than this out there, this may be the only one i'll ever know!" He said that proudly, though perhaps it had come out with a bit of a sad undertone to it. He should probably try to tone those down a bit. He definitely didn't want to drag their conversation down with his bummed out sob stories. "Oh no, they don't fear us much at all. We live in a very lovely harmony here ..." The strange manner in which she'd commented took him off guard, and he looked down to her with curiosity in his eyes. "You mean, its not like this elsewhere? Your zebra and antelope fear you?" He'd never heard of such a thing, and forgive his ignorance, but he was definitely taken off guard by the entire idea of it.

He waited with anticipation for her answer, but thought perhaps he was bombarding her too quickly, he chuckled to her lightly before turning to face the rock just ahead.

"Yes, Pride Rock - this is where our King stands to address the pride as a whole. All of our royalty is announced here as well - in fact we were just recently introduced to our future King on that very rock. He's a strange fellow, a little young, but he'll grow into his role nicely."

SilverLutz
D: LATE.

Didja get my PM I sent ya?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:49 pm
"I certainly haven't seen any if there are," Shukura admitted. She hadn't been many places, of course, so it stood to reason that there might be more beautiful lands than this, but so far this took the prize.

She looked at Emrys with a little smile of amusement at his question. "Of course they do. I mean...they stray close enough at times to make hunting easy, but for the most part they stay far away from us. They know whenever we come by one of them is killed...they're certainly not dumb. But here..."

Shukura glanced out over the fertile lands once more. "All this water and grass is probably more incentive to stay. It's not like this where I live," she added. "Not as green and lush, anyway." She nodded as the male continued to speak, smiling just a bit as she listened to him explain about the new king. "That's very exciting," she said, looking to the rock. "I wonder what it's like to stand up there...I assume it's only for the royals."

Depawsit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:59 am
"Oh, well that's a shame, but you are quite the lucky lioness. I am sure one day you and your children will find a land far more glorious than this one. Then you will need to return and tell me all about it!" He smiled sheepishly at his comment, he knew she would likely never return once she had left. But he could hope that she would, it was always nice to have friends. Something he had very few of, though he always wished he had more.

"I see .... you must forgive my ignorance. This is the only land I know, and for as long as I have lived, these prey have never once feared us. Some have even taken to befriending some of us! I mean, that I find a little strange, but the fear ... i've never seen it." Emrys shook his head in disbelief at the entire idea. He just could not wrap his head around any of this. Looking around him and listening to Shukura's words, perhaps made things make a little more sense. "You could be on to something, you say you've never seen a place like this ... or prey like our's. Perhaps it's all connected." Emrys shrugged his shoulders, and lightly nudged Shukura on the shoulder.

"It was quite exciting! I was able to play with his for a short time as a cub, but his adviser's were very strict about his use of time - or something like that. He just wanted to be left alone. I felt bad for him." Again the male shook his head before continuing on, "Oh yes, for the most part only the royals are allowed up there. There are some occasions where we are allowed to visit, but they are few and far between."

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:10 pm
Shukura shook her head slightly, a tiny smile on her face. While this land was lovely, she had a home that she would never leave, unless the pride broke apart. She hoped it wouldn't, but there was always that chance. Her children, however, once they were old enough, would be free to roam where they pleased, but she did hope they'd stick around. They were her only family she had outside of the pride, and she did love them greatly.

"If I do find a place more beautiful than here, I'll be sure to tell you all about it," she promised. This pride wasn't too far from her own and travel certainly was an option, considering her desire to travel. Emrys was quite the kind lion and Shukura could see herself coming to visit him often once her cubs were a bit older.

"That does sound exciting," she agreed, laughing just a bit as the larger lion nudged her shoulder. She averted her eyes and moved a little closer to give him a little bump back, tail accidentally bumping his in the process. "You seem to be quite the lucky guy, even if you can't travel."

Depawsit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 am
Shukura's promise filled Emrys' hart with hope, she seemed like a very trustworthy individual. Surely if she promised to return with tales of greater lands, then she would do just that! And he would wait with excitement for that day to come. "And I shall await that day with great anticipation!" He nodded, allowing a small hoarse sound to escape his throat once more. It was of course a laugh, but he wasn't quite sure if Shukura had caught on to the true source of that noise yet.

Emrys nodded at her next comment, it was quite exciting to venture up onto the rock. He'd only been once before. It was just after he'd gotten sick, and of course his Mother had been an absolute wreck over the entire idea of him going. She'd lorded over him like a hawk the entire time, leaving him little to no enjoyment. But still, he had tried to ignore that and have a good time.

As the two's tails bumped for that brief moment, Emrys' face began to feel really warm. Almost as though it were on fire! A sensation he'd never really felt before, he tried not to fret over it, but it began to get warmer! But before he could work up the courage to comment on it, the feeling was gone. He heaved a heavy sigh of relief and slid a little closer to Shukura's side. He very much enjoyed being close to her. "Well I guess that depends on what you would call lucky then. I mean I am lucky to be standing here with you today, but my luck ... how much farther can it spread?" He asked with genuine curiosity.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:45 am
Shukura ducked her head as she watched Emrys' expression change to one of mild embarrassment after their tails bumped, trying to hide her smile. He really was a sweetheart and it was a shame his health had been ruined in his childhood...perhaps if he had been better, he could have come to see her cubs. He did seem the type to be a good father...

His question made her own face heat up in embarrassment and slight delight, and she wondered if it would be the right thing to do to answer in the way she wished to. He was, excluding his lungs, a healthy and hearty lion...surely a little romp in the grass wouldn't hurt him. Wind him, perhaps, but that was all. That and her cubs were still young, her body couldn't possibly be ready for another group yet. No harm, no foul, right?

"Well...quite a bit, if you wanted it to," she said, turning her orange gaze up to the male, peering at him from behind her lashes in a mildly flirtatious way. Ever since her encounter with Mlinzi and that horrible female her confidence had gone up, in more ways than one. Now she knew others found her desirable in both personality and appearance, and if she could make someone's day by laying with them, then she certainly would.

"So long as there's a private place where we wouldn't disturb anyone." Hopefully that would get the message across if her suggestive tone hadn't earlier.

Depawsit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:35 am
Shukura's strange new gaze caught Emrys off guard, but most definitely not in a bad way. He found himself unable to pull away from her gaze. She was quite the captivating lioness, and though he knew that her gaze was now only serving to further prove that. He could feel his heart beat speed up as he gazed into her orange eyes, the perfect shade - like a fresh fire. A fire in his heart ... OK he was getting a little weird now! He was hanging to her every word now, the only problem was she was no longer saying anything! Emrys could feel himself slowly lurching closer and closer to her, and had to straighten himself out to prevent himself from falling over.

'So long as there's a private place where we wouldn't disturb anyone.'

Now just what was that supposed to mean?!

He stood there stumped for a moment, before the little cogs began to turn in his brain.

Oh!

OH!

Ohhhhhh!

He could have kicked himself for all the dense things he'd done with his encounter with Shukura. But this one definitely took the cake.

"Y'know .. I think I might know just the spot! Follow me!" He purred happily, offering her a sly wink, before slowly turning his back to her and leading her to this new location.

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 am
Shukura had to lift a paw to hide her smile. Emrys probably hadn't been propositioned by a female before, she wagered to herself. The Pridelands seemed to be a large, bountiful place, and the females here probably wouldn't want a lion known to have been sick as a cub to sire their children. Which was a shame, considering the lion himself was incredibly kind and sweet. She had no doubt he'd be a great father if given the chance, even if he got a bit out of breath playing with his cubs.

When he agreed she gave a little chuckle and nodded, curling her tail around his before he walked off. "Then lead the way, good sir." She wondered if this was a bad habit she was getting herself into. First Mlinzi, who was blind, but very goofy and sweet. Now Emrys, who had weak lungs, but was a charming and silly lion. It seemed she had a soft spot for the 'underdog'. Ah well...no harm, no foul. She doubted anything would come out of it, anyway. She had to go back to her cubs, after all.

Depawsit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas