Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Night Out in Halloween Town...{Rosy & Spinar} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:15 pm
Rosy floats along the path, only to stop just outside the mall as the text message told her. She gotten a message from Spinar that early morning to meet him here, and to be semi formal. She was beyond confused as to why, but they been talking about going on a date for awhile now. Had he finally decided to take her out?

Holding her black clutch back, she pulls out her eyephone as she glance at the time. She was a tad early, but that was fine.

Dropping it back in the clutch, she gives a small tug to her black skirt. A belt hung loosely around her waist as she adjust her elbow length black gloves. Looking over her button up top, she was now very glad she decided to wear a tank under it, realizing now it might have been too revealing. As she finally allowed her legs to form, she fixed the legging, unbuttoning the last two buttons just near her heels. Giving herself a once over, she couldn't help but grin. She was hoping Spinar would like how she look as she was trying something new with her hair down and the whole skirt thing.

Glancing around, she push a couple curls from her face as she waits.

Cheekiebirdiee
Remember this? Yea Rosy wearing it on your date Spinar.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:07 pm

Adjusting the long sleeves of the dark black poets shirt he wore Spinar rounded the corner, destination in mind and having been his main objective for the past hour after getting dressed. As he moved along the streets of Halloween a hesitance was in the boils step, something was still off about this. He wanted to have fun but it seemed far to ....formal? Was that it?

Something.

Shaking his head Spinar turned yet again and the sight before him spread his lips wide for a wolfish grin. Rosy. She had arrived early and much to his delight dressed for the occasion as he had asked. She looked great, at least the back view of her did, approaching with a click of heel's Spinar moved his chilly hands up to cover the ghouls eyes for a moment, purring a greeting out to her, "guess who?"

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
Hee so cute. http://www.polyvore.com/spinar_y2/set?id=93689515 He's wearing this and being a butt with details >< So short tag to get the date moving <3

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:46 pm
Feeling the cold hands against her skin, Rosy couldn't help but smile "Um...I am guessing Siku?" she didn't give him a warning as she turns to face him. Her eyes went wide slightly as she looks over his attire. She was use to him being formal, but this was different. This was something she never seen before. She couldn't stop herself as she looks up at him, a smile slipping over her lips "Your look very handsome...Siku." she steps closer as she leans up to press a quick kiss to his cheek.

Taking a couple steps backwards, she give a small twirl before she place her hand on her waist "I hope this works, I wasn't sure what you wanted. So I figured I would try something new?" most boils she knew like the whole skirt thing, but Spinar was the only boil that ever got to see her hair down.

"So is this a date? Or are we just hanging out?" it sounded like a silly question, but she wanted to be sure.

Not to mention, she was curious as to what he had planned.

Cheekiebirdiee
-hides us both away from RL-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:21 am
"That was too easy, but at least you'll never guess where we are going." Spinar chuckled as Rosy turned to him, breaking his hand hold on her eyes. Peering down to the ghoul he admired the roll open of the fabric she wore, just around the neckline before looking back to her eyes as she spoke. "As per-normal hm?" Teasing was his tone but there was no doubt by the look in his eye that he honestly believed his own words. "You look good as well, I like the new look." He flashed the ghoul a wink that all but said keep it up.

The kiss earned a smirk and the twirl earned a wolfy one. On a shake of his head and a deep chuckle he moved in to take Rosy's hand. Bringing it up to his lips he spared a kiss to the backside before replying, "a date~ I'm classy like that." Chuckling yet again he tucks Rosy's arm under his and starts to tug her into a walk. "Now let's go, " Offering a charming smile he started to direct them to one of the larger graveyards of Halloween town

As promised he fully intended to deliver on classy, and so as they arrived at the gates they were greeted by beautiful frosted flowers snapping in their general direction and fanning a sweetly sour scent out to make the mood. Leading on Spinar brought them to a rest under one of the many trees, a blanket was there, one in a color that looked much like Rosy's skin only it appeared to be embellished with the type of crystal that was in Spinar's room. "Have a seat," He cooed before releasing her hand and taking his own, "dinner's about to start."

Pixie Krysta Ordreg
awful so awful I'm sorry Rosy

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:34 am
Rosy looks at Spinar rather curious as he leads her towards the graveyard. Her eyes went wide once again as she looks over the blanket then back to Spinar for a brief moment "What is all this?" taking a seat next to him, she runs her fingers over the blanket. She couldn't help but smile as it was the same color as herself. Running a single finger over a couple of the crystals, she shakes her head a little "And here I thought we were going to the movies. You know how to treat a ghoul don't you?" she glance around as she relax next to him.

Brushing her fingers over her skirt, she place her small clutch down next to her "So...am I allowed to call you by your true name? Or do I continue to call you Siku?" she was curious only because it seem like they were alone.

Not to mention she just like the name Spinar much more.

Running her fingers through her curls, she was glad he like them down. It made her think she was gonna have to wear them down more often around him.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:42 pm
"Looks like food?" He replies a little sarcastically then chuckles, "It's our date, dinner. Don't you like it?" Spinar barely resisted the urge to blurt it was imported from where he was from, but he knew the chance to gloat was coming. Amused and thrilled he watched as Rosy petted the blanket in wonderment, it was likely one of the nicest things she had petted he reasoned to himself, well other than him.

On a shrug he gave a wink to her glance then offered simply, "well I won't say that I don't." But he wasn't about to get attitude thrown at him for telling her just how much dating experience he held, Spinar knew ghouls and they ALL got upset after that little trick complimented question. Relaxing Spinar reached behind the tree they sat at and pulled up a picnic basket. Placing it in front of him he starts to unpack their food. Two drinks of what looked like blue jello, though it looked as solid as ice it was very much a liquid and it filled the air with a flowery yet fruity scent. "Here try this, its popular where I from," Handing a glass to Rosy he rolls his eyes and smirks, "Spinar's fine...we're alone after all." Taking a sip of his own drink he waited to see the reaction of his companion wondering if she would like the taste of the booberry and blue lotus soda.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:47 pm
Rosy couldn't help but smirk at his comments, as she was pretty sure he probably had many date before her. With a shrug, she gives him an actual smile "Spinar then..thank you for this." she leans over to brush a small kiss to his cheek before she pulls back to continue to lean on him. Taking the drink, she looks at it curious for a moment before she watches him. The drink wasn't anything she ever seen before, but then she hadn't seen many sodas as she wasn't allowed to have them.

Lifting the cup to her lips, she takes a small sip before she pulls it back in surprise. It was sweet with a fruity taste to it, yet it made her tongue tingle. With a giggle, she looks at Spinar as she shakes her head "This is amazing, what is it?" she takes another longer sip from it, only to lick at her lips as she pulls the drink away.

She couldn't help but be curious now as to what else he had planned food wise for them.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:11 pm
A nod was given to the thanks since honestly thinking too much on it made him feel strange and tonight wasn't about that. It was about impression right? Showing her what she was missing out on like all the previous dates he had been on. What? Spinar shook his head to free it up, thinking was to confusing at this point so he went a little auto and chuckled as she took a sip then an actual drink.

"Of course it is, we call it frozen lotus." He snickered slightly for her reaction then leaned back on the blanket. After a moments relaxation and time to drink his own drink he leaned back up to unpack their picnic. "Most of these are from where I am, I pulled a few strings to get them so feel special." Teasing her a bit he nudges the ghouls side before opening his arms to the lay of frozen delicacies. Most seemed to be of the dessert variety however. "Help yourself." Purring he picked up a lavender and blueberry ice creme dish, it was shaped like a snowflake and had moist cake in the center.

"This is my favorite here try some, " Smirking Spinar sliced into the dessert and held it towards the ghoul on the end of his fork.
Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:49 pm
Frozen Lotus...

She was gonna have to convince Spinar to get her some more of this drink. Taking another sip, she lips her lip before she glances over the array of food that he packed. her eyes lit up, almost glowing as she looks to Spinar "This is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for all of this, really." her cheeks darken as she wasn't even sure where she wanted to start. Not that it mattered, as her eyes turn back to the dish in Spinar's hand.

Pushing her curls from her face, she leans forward to bite the dessert off the fork. It had to be one of the best things she ever tasted, and it pretty much showed on her face as she leans back.

This was perfect...

Taking another sip from her drink, she lays back as she chuckles "I feel like I should be a princess. But if that the case, I should be in all red..." she stop talking as she thought about what she said.

Why did she even think about the Red Kingdom all of a sudden...?

Cheekiebirdiee
sorry for the double quote, I spotted a typo.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm
Spinar watched on as Rosy took a bite, a clear look of amusement playing across his features as she seemed to enjoy the flavor. "Isn't that the way you're suppose to feel on a date?" He laughed teasingly, pushing away thoughts of her red comment in favor of eating some of the treat himself. He had missed good food, though he hadn't missed his mothers constant questioning.

The loops he had to jump though with that woman just to get her to send him some food was most annoying. Then the topper of having to answer why he had order two of everything in his order, and the demand of at least a picture of his 'guest'. Shaking his head his thoughts of home scrambled and he peered lazily towards Rosy noting she had fallen silent.

"Eat fast or most of this will melt, " He snorted softly, hand taking his own drink and pulling it to his lips for a sip. "So, you like it all then?" He smirked clearly wanting his dating skills praised more.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:30 pm
With a small nod, Rosy took a bite of another dessert, shaped like a small cake. Only the inside was ice scream. She didn't know what she wanted next, she just knew that she was in her glory at the moment. Finishing the small cake off, she looks towards Spinar for a brief moment before she chews on her bottom lip "This is perfect, a perfect first date." not that she really knew much about dating.

Scooting closer to him, she picks up another of the cake she been eating, holding it towards Spinar "If this is how you treat a ghoul...I wonder why I didn't form a contract with you sooner." she teases as she carefully teases her fingers up his right arm, still holding the cake out towards him.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:57 am
He just chuckled for her words, an arrogant air forming around him as he leaned forward and snatched the held out piece of cake between his lips. This wasn't to bad, he would admit at least when it wasn't aloud. Though there was still something that made him hesitant about calling it 'an actual date.' Leaning back to rest on his elbows he enjoyed the cake, humming in delight and rocking slightly into the ghoul at his sides frame.

"After we eat, let's go for a walk around Halloween." Grinning he shot Rosy a charming wink. It would be good for them after all and perhaps the walk would get more conversation out of the ghoul. She seemed a bit stiff to him, though he chalked it up to nerves being as she was a ghoul. "So don't stuff yourself on sweets, " He added the tease on a sticking out of his tongue, trying to lighten the mood a little to make them both more comfortable, a gesture he wouldn't do for just anyone.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:52 am
Rosy was a little nervous, though she didn't understand why. Spinar and her were hanging out like normal, so what was so different about this time? Looking away, she smiles before she sighs inwards. She knew the answer, because he was actually treating her for once. It was something new, since she was the one always trying to please him. So it was nice, and she was nervous because she was curious as to what he had in store for them next.

Sticking her tongue back at him, she lays her head down in his lap as she finish off the piece of cake she been eating. At this point, she tried at least everything, going back for seconds on the few treats she enjoyed. Relaxing, she smiles up at him "So you ready for that walk?" pushing a few curls from her face, she gives him a gentle smile.

She was really happy to be here with him.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:24 pm
Having been going in and out while eating, since they weren't talking much Spinar's attention had admittingly tapped off. So when Rosy's head hit his lap he startled a bit, narrowly avoiding a spill in his drink. "Hmm?" Lazily a clawed hand moved out to toy with the ghouls curls. Rosy's was pretty different than most ghost he knew, he thought as he bounced a curl, she was much more touchy than most.

Seemed to hold more emotion as well, he thought, lips puckering to the side as he stared down to her n silence.

"Huh, oh, yeah." Laughing he pats her head gently to get her to rise up, following after and stretching out towards the sky. A few pops sounded before he pocketed his hands and grinned to Rosy. "Come on, don't worry about the mess," Spinar started to walk ahead of the ghoul, knowing that there was a certain creature looming around to pick up after them.

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:37 pm
Rosy glance down at the mess then to Spinar rather curious before she stood. Brushing off her skirt, she follows him for a moment in silence. As she got closer, she reach out to slip her hand into his "Thank you..." she spoke softly as she rest her head slightly against his arm. A smile forms on her lips as she walks with him.

This was nice, and honestly this beat prom for her ten folds.

Glancing up at him for a moment, she looks away "So what else do you have planned beside walking around town?" she knew Spinar, he didn't just do anything small that she could remember. It made her chuckle as she thought of his room, his attire at Prom.

Everything was over the top, even him getting upset.

And she lov...

Blinking, she actually coughs alittle at her own thoughts before she felt her cheeks darken in color.

Where was her mind going?

Just friends with benefits...that all.

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out