Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Roleplay Resources
ShadeKyubi's Profiles and Formats

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:55 am
SECTION 1: BASIC INFO
Character Name: Lutz
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 17
Race: Grey Fox
Alignment: Protagonist
Description/Picture: User Image
[[Made with This]]

SECTION 2: ORIGINS
Canon: Lutz's universe doesn't have a name yet, his country is called airibell [Air-Re-Bell]
Canon Point: During
Means of Arrival: A Dimensional distortion caused by clashing magics

SECTION 3: REPERTOIRE
Class: Mage Blade
Fighting Style: Fights with a Broad Sword in one hand and casts Ice Magic with his free hand
Weapon(s): ''Dark Traveler'' a Broad Sword with a black blade
Element: Ice
Artes:
Ice Fang: Foucuses ice magic on the blade of his sword and slashs with it [think Emil's Dark Demon Fang]

Icy Rave: Charges up ice mana [takes about 3 seconds] and jumps into the air before diving at the target with an icy slash then icicles rain down on the target for a few seconds

Frigid Dance: Launchs a spinning attack into the air with his sword then comes down with a thrust into the enemy before blowing them away with a blast of ice [based on Light Spear Cannon]

Stray's Fang: Dashes past the target while slashing them with his sword and tries to steal an item with his free hand

Spells:
Icicle Spear: Fires a spear of ice at the target

Icicle Storm: Rains down Icicles round the target

Ice Armour: Creates icy armour around self or an ally greatly increasing their P.DEF for a short time

Ice Cross: Charges up ice mana into his sword and then slashs with it in an X pattern before pushing the icy cross forwards with a blast of cold air from his free hand

Mystic Arte:
Cold Hearted: traps the enemies within an orb of ice then stabs the orb with giant ice swords then all the ice shatters and explodes outwards, can only be used during OverLimit

SECTION 4: PERSONAL DETAILS
Personality: Friendly yet Cautious
Fave Food Type: Red Meat
Bio: Lutz lived in a forest with many other Grey Foxes and worked as a courier there, one day soldiers from a human kingdom attacked the forest, during the confusion Lutz was conered by soldiers; he cast a spell at them not knowing that they were underneath the magical sniping going on between both sides, the resulting clash tore a rift in the fabric of the universe throwing Lutz into the Tos world.
Other Notes:
It's almost impossible to knock Lutz out of a tree [he'll just grab it with his hook claws as he falls if you try] and he can climb one in a matter of seconds.

Lutz has very high Agility.

During a job Lutz tries to avoid battle.

As a mage Lutz can speak the language of magic.

Lutz is good at cooking simple things since he lived alone in his world [rice balls being his specialty]

SECTION 5: QUOTES
Victory -''I've got far better things to do than play with you''
Low health -''I...refuse to die here''
Repeat battle (same enemy) -''Curses! it didn't die!''
Downed -''everything...is so still...''
Revived -''my humble thanks''
Strong enemy -''it's got a powerful aura...get ready!''
Weak enemy -''anyone would think you enjoy being frozen solid...''
Killing an enemy -''out of the way!''
Fleeing -''What matters is the job!''
Mystic Arte -''go to sleep...FOREVER!''

Themes:
Character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV-FvxoR1PQ
Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vcGQWKAcfc

Lutz's Title: The Frigid Wind
He does not go where the wind blows, rather he is the wind itself...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:41 am
LUTZ
Where:
With:

TEXT HERE

OOC:  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:43 am
Character Name: Scythe
Character Age: 21
Race: Black Fox
Alignment: Antagonist
Description/Picture: An anthromorphic black fox who wears somewhat baggy black trousers and a black coat [worn open and ends just above his knees], he has dark purple eyes and white fur on his chin, throat, chest stomache, inside his ears, tail tip, and the underside of his paws and hands [goes back along the underside of his arms a little]
Dispite not being a Kitsune he has 3 Tails.

Canon: Cross Nexus 149 [Original Universe]
Means of Arrival: The Nexus portal system

Class: Trickster
Fighting Style: tries to avoid battle but if confronted moves at high speed and attempts to knock his enemies out, if this is not fessible he drains their TP before running away.
Tries to avoid staying at close range for long as he has low HP
Weapon(s): Scythe
Element: Dark
Skills: Telepathy, Enhanced Agility, knowledge of magi-tech
Artes:
Demon Blood Wave [Dark]: Uses the power of darkness to send some of his blood across the ground as a destructive wave, it stops after moving a set distance but not if it hits someone, this Arte uses HP rather than TP

Begone: Dashes forward slightly and attempts to grab the enemy, if it hits he spins and throws them across the battlefield, if he misses he flexes his hand a couple of times then looks at his palm in a confused way [so he is left open for a couple of seconds if it misses]

Static: A counter stance; Scythe holds out his palm in front of him for a few moments; if attacked physically during this time he counters with Wild Ripple regardless of the distance involved

Doom Spindle: performs a circle sweep with his leg then does one with his scythe

Wild Ripple: Zigzags towards the target at high speed and performs an uppercut slash with his scythe

Black Madness: Dashes from side to side at high speed appearing to warp as he slowly closes in, then suddenly charges the target and performs a jumping attack with his scythe [can be interupted or blocked, he stays at each location for at least a second during the ''warp'' phase]

Spells:
Gentle Repose [Psy]: inflicts sleep on the target

Mental Drain [Dark, Psy]: Drains some of the targets mental energy [TP] and gives it to Scythe, has a very small chance of inflicting Sleep

Mind Rend [Dark, Psy]: Attacks the target’s mind dealing mental damage [Damages TP], has a small chance of inflicting Stun

Bloody Lance: Drops a bloodstained lance upon an area of the battlefield dealing dark damage [circle AOE]

Void Mine: Creates a dark spot on the ground where he cast the spell, if steped on dark magic explodes upwards from it infliting dark damage, if no-one steps on it it disappears after a few moments [can only have one active at a time]

Mystic Arte: Divide by Zero [Dark, Psy]: Attacks all enemies’ minds with a mental scream dealing modarate HP and TP damage and inflicting Stun, it lowers the victims Max TP until they rest [due to mental exhaustion].

Personality: Somewhat Manic, never seems to take anything seriously, Playful
Fave Food Type: Red Meat, Candy
Bio [Short]: Scythe used to work at Cross Nexus 149 as an Observer—in this case someone who observes the fabric of dimensions and corrects anomalies. But he suddenly disappeared one day and was later reported to be creating dimensional links between multiple dimensions. These dimensions started becoming unstable shortly afterwards leading to an order for his arrest
Bio [Detailed]:
Scythe quickly grew bored of his life as an Observer—every day it was the same thing, just type type type on the keyboard at his station; none of the fun he expected at all. While observing anomalies he noticed something, if a link was established between two worlds, beings from one world could appear in the other, this often caused all kinds of chaos...and it looked like fun.

Scythe remembered there was a device used in the rare case when two dimensions needed to be linked. Stealing it from storage and sneaking it back to his station, he prepared to link several dimensions together. After he felt he made a good enough selection, it just so happened that Aselia turned up on his radar because of its own anomalies, which were causing it to link itself to worlds other than the ones he had chosen. Imagining the increasing chaos that would result from throwing it into his personal chain, he added Aselia's coordinates to the device with a grin.

As the guards pointed their guns at him he simply laughed and pressed a button on his keyboard causing the systems of the Cross Nexus to go haywire. During the confusion he escaped though a portal to Aselia. It was time to observe his handiwork unfold!

Other Notes:
Carries a few carved wooden toys in his coat pocket, he carves and paints these himself but never carries more than a handful.

His cooking is random [i.e. each time he cooks something how good it is will be determined by a dice roll/the random number generator].

He never willingly kills someone, the reason why is unknown [he says it's so they can play again later if asked].

Victory - ''whew! that was a blast!'' ''Please get up, I was having so much fun...''
Low health - ''I guess I'm the one who's meant to disappear...''
Repeat battle (same enemy) - ''and so we meet again'' ''do you need another dance lesson?''
Downed - ''Hey...you didn't have to hit me so hard...''
Revived - ''My! what a twist!''
Strong enemy - ''if this is about your candy I can explain...''
Weak enemy - ''oh? do you want to play tag?'' ''I think I've got some toys here in my pocket...''
Killing an enemy - ''go get some rest okay?''
Fleeing - ''Whoops, gotta go now''
Mystic Arte- ''Sorry but I need you to disappear now, you understand right?''

Themes:
Character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQCKObiVzuk [Unstable]
Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfBfA8CSNos

Scythe's Title:
The Chain of Chaos
He's linked so many things together in the name of fun and freedom, what will happen if this chain is broken?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 am
SCYTHE
Where:
With:

TEXT HERE

OOC:  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:13 pm
Gaianame: ShadeKyubi
Character Name: Fiest Larios [La-Re-Ose]
Race: Vulpine-Kin
Side: Protagonist
Class: Doctor
Weapon(s): His Body
Element: Ice

Artes:
Ki Heal: Redircts excess energy to wounded areas of his body restoring some HP

Bad Karma: Strikes a prisice point on the target's body causing some of there own energy to explode outwards causing HP damage

Ice Breaker: spins and delivers a powerful heel kick to the area in front of him, has a chance of causing stun, can be charged

Slash Kick: Performs a backflip knocking the enemy into the air

Shard Kick: Launches a powerful flying kick from midair

Howling Palm: Executes a powerful palm strike sending the target flying

Fox Kick: Launches a double spining kick [the first is a sweep]

Bad Medicine: Puts poison into a syringe and holds it ready, his next normal attack is replaced by a syringe stab which causes poison if it hits

Description: Has the ears and tail of a snow fox, wears clear round glasses and a black doctor's coat with darker splodges on it, he has white hair that spikes in every direction, he has pale skin and wears a white shirt and white trousers and shoes, he has black claws on his hands and feet in place of nails, he also wears a long white scarf

Personality: Seems serious most of the time but has a mischievous streak

Bio: Fiest comes from Snowhead Village, his house is still there, it is quite distinct as it is blackish grey and combines a surgery with a bedroom/kitchen [both can be entered from outside and have a linking doorway] however the surgery part of the building has been boarded up and cannot be entered [from inside or outside], none of the locals will say why and they tend to treat Fiest as a stranger [though they are still nice to him] and a few of the people in the area seem scared of him...

Quotes(s):
Victory - ''The skills that save lives can also be used to take them, remember this!'' ''>NAME< go see if that monster we just felled is edible''
Low health - ''It seems this time I'm the one who needs treatment...''
Repeat battle (same enemy) - ''And they say no two are alike...''
Dying - ''May I become one with the snow...''
Strong enemy - ''This will be a test of my skill''
Weak enemy - ''Allow me to test my new skill on you''
Killing an enemy - ''Yet another life lost...''
Fleeing - ''This is pointless...''

Fave Food Type: Noodles/Ramen
Other Notes:
the splodges on his coat appear to be part of it, but if someone examines it closely for a few moments [note they would have to grab it to do so] the splodges are revealed to be dried blood.

Fiest is a skilled hunter and has somewhat decent cooking skill provided the meal uses monster parts.

Fiest never seems to use his Feral Form...

The blood on Fiest's coat is from his Brother who went berserk and Fiest was forced to kill 17 years ago, he has long since moved on from this event and may seem somewhat callous when talking about the event as a result

Themes:
Character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_QJYmy_V44
Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf9apWdlpdE

Base Title:
Reverse Doctor?:
They say black is a symbol of death, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 am
Character Name: Fusso
Character Age: 10,278
Race: 9-Tailed Fox Demon
Protagonist or Antagonist?: Antagonist
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Main or Minor?: Minor
Description/Picture: An anthromorphic fox with a red fox fur pattern with the following changes, Red replaced with Blood Red [Dark], White replaced with Light Green, Black Tail Tips and Dark Green Paws.
Clothing: A purple Robe the sleeves of which are long enough to cover his hands but short enough that he can cause them to draw back by moving his arms and hands in the right way [it’s like the Nogitsune item set Kimono from Gaia Online] and also wears some dark purple long shorts.
Eyes: Bright Green
, Blood Red [Bright, Right], both of his eyes appear to have two blobs of amber orange liquid inside that swirl around his irises.

Canon: Aselia
Means of Arrival: Fusso is a native resident of Aselia.

Class: Trickster
Fighting Style: Balances his sword across his shoulders, when attacking with it he uses wide sweeping attacks with a few vertical slashes later in combos
Weapon: Pendulum Blade [Great Sword]
Elements: Dark and Wind
Skills:
Flight: Fusso is able to fly
Artes:
Tail Blaze: Shoots bolts of flame from his tails at the target

Slash Wave: Swings his sword downward sending a vertical shockwave at the target, can be chained up to 3 times but doing increses the TP cost [x1, x2 ,x3]

Blast Fang: Jumps backwards into the air and swings his sword horizontaliy sending a cresent shaped shockwave at the ground in front of him, the shockwave explodes upwards when it hits the ground

Mezmerizing Gaze: Meets the target's eyes with his own inflicting Paralysis

Vulpine Charm: Slaps the target with his tails inflicting Weak

Spells:
Violent Vacuum: Creates black blades of wind around the target to cut through them

Whirling Devastion: Summons a large black whirlwind that moves slowly across the battlefield

Allegro: Drasticly increases the target's movement speed for a short time

Nova Storm: Rains down large fireballs across the battlefield

Dark Bind: Creates an orb of darkness upon the Target's location which then implodes upon them

Mystic Arte: Wind of Degeneration: Transforms the enemy party's bodies and equipment back to their childhood for a short time greatly decreasing their ATK and P.DEF. Requires the OverLimit gauge to be full [cannot be combined with OL in other words].

Personality: Mischievous and daring but always seems bored outwardly [he isn’t ‘’Emo’’ he just gets bored VERY fast]
Fave Food Type: Miasma
Bio: Fusso is one of the older demons who were sealed away from Aselia, he is currently working to spread the Miasma across the entire world.
Other Notes:
He tends to go somewhat berserk if he sees a spirit.

He has no real malice towards humans but won't hesitate just because the miasma will cause their deaths.

Victory - ''What can I say? it was fun'' ''Trying to catch the wind is never a good idea...''
Low health - ''Be careful...the wind can blow in both directions...''
Repeat battle (same enemy) - ''What a drag...''
Downed - ''I...I only wanted........to be free...''
Revived - ''Heh...I guess you do like me after all...'' ''It's your turn now...''
Strong enemy - ''Heh, you might be entertaining...''
Weak enemy - ''Well this looks boring...'' ''Just gotta kill time I guess...''
Killing an enemy - ''Sorry but I won't let anyone get in our way''
Fleeing - ''Sorry, I've got a date to get to''

Themes:
Character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLQUG8PLJcY
Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_yyVqmKQs
Voice: Adult Shino from Naruto [The insect user]

[The wikia seems to have some disagreement on when the seal was made; so his age might be waaaaaaaaaaay off]

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:37 pm
FUSSO

Where:
With:
Overlimit:

TEXT HERE

OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:56 pm
Character Name: Fiora Blackthorn
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 18
Race: Fox
Protagonist or Antagonist?: Protagonist
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Main or Minor?: Main
Description/Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[[Made with This]]

Canon: Sonic The Comic [Fleetway]
Canon Point: A couple of decades After the peace treaty was signed between the Enchanter Kings and the Goblins
Means of Arrival: Sailed into a portal while looking for adventure

Class: Enchanter
Fighting Style: Fiora use poking and spining attacks with her blade but prefers to wear down the enemy with magic before closing in to show off her sword skills
Weapon(s): A Double Sword
Element: Light
Skills
Enchant: Fiora can enchant an item if given enough time giving it magical properties [Max enchant level is moderate enchantment, Fiora can't enchant something that already has magical properties]
Open the Gate: Fiora can open portals [She Can't create them], her energy is drained as long as the portal is open
Artes:
Cresent Slash: Fiora performs an uppercut attack with her blade, knocking those hit into the air and away

Pirate Rave: Can only be performed during Overlimit, Fiora moves towards the target while slashing the air in front of her and ending with a spin into a heavy strike

Spells:
Water Cutter: Fires a horizontal cresent-shaped blade of water across the battlefield

Photon: Crushs the target with bands of light

Ray: Creates an orb of light above the battlefield that fires rays at random points of the battlefield

Enchanter's Seal: Inflicts Seal on the target

Naro Hallus: Fires a large beam of light across the battlefield

Heal Chant: Restores a moderate ammount of HP to one ally

Spire: Conjures a spire of rock underneath the target

Mage Link: The next spell cast by Fiora or one ally is increased in power however both characters pay the cost for the spell

Flame Hail: Creates a magical circle above the target which rains down fireballs in a wide area

Mystic Arte:
Back to the Land Beyond [Light]: Creates a glyph from which a devastating blast of light is created, inflicts heavy damage and Seal on the enemy party

Personality: Energetic and carefree, but if pushed too far it is reaveled that she has inherited her mother's firey temper and violence
Fave Food Type: Fruit
Bio: Fiora is the daughter of Morain Blackthorn, dispite the truce between the foxes and the goblins the Nameless Zone remains a dangerous place and Fiora had an exciting youth during which she was taught swordplay by her mother and uncle, later in her life she gainded a desire for excitement and became an adventurer
Other Notes:
Fiora's magic is much stronger than her mother's and she aspires to become an Enchanter Queen someday

Fiora aquired a ship in the course of her adventuring, it resembles a Galloen but is about half the size, in lieu of a better name she is currently calling it ''The Lucky Vixen''

Fiora doesn't like goblins but tolorates them for the sake of the treaty [not likely to come up in the RP; but just in case]

Victory - ''You can't beat the future Enchanter Queen!''
Low health - ''Whew! I...I think...I need a break...''
Repeat battle (same enemy) - ''I'll never get stronger like this...'' ''Boring!''
Downed - ''Mother...'' ''I'm sorry...I wasn't strong enough...''
Revived -
Strong enemy -
Weak enemy - ''Do I look like I need a warm-up?'' ''Go train with the goblins!''
Killing an enemy -
Fleeing - ''Back to the ship!'' ''Ow I tripped...hey wait up!''
Mystic Arte - ''Now I'm really annoyed!'' ''this'll send you clean over the Dimensional Bridge!''

Themes:
Character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1FQz1n2Rio
Battle: No Longer Alone

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:39 pm
FIORA

Where:
With:
Ship's Location:

TEXT HERE

OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:22 am
Tales of Zeal Cameo: Klonoa
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A cat-like being refered to as the Dream Traveler who is said to bring good luck, he is capable of appearing physically in other worlds when he dreams

Cameo Point: After  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:27 pm
Tale of Zeal Cameo: Tails Doll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A strange doll that has the ability to fly and move on it's own; it also appears to posses remarkable durability

Cameo Point: Unknown  
Roleplay Resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff