Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Intercontinental Championship: Jimmy Monera(c) vs Pantera Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:56 pm
The following contest scheduled for one fall is for the WWFG INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:33 pm
After the match for the Intercontinental championship is done being hyped by the ringside announcers, both in English and Spanish, the lights throughout the arena go black. After a few moments of heat from the expectant audience, Awake and Alive plays, as bright white strobe lights flash on and off in tune to the song’s orchestral opening. As the percussion picks up, sending a shower of white sparks up the sides of the ramp, Jimmy Monera appears on the catwalk, his championship casually slung over his left shoulder. The flashing lights reflect dazzlingly off of the embroidered golden crosses on his white jacket as he takes a knee, Tebow-style, and motions a cross over his chest. Having done this, he pops to his feet, and begins to move down the ramp, holding his arms out invitingly to the audience as he advances.

“The following match is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the WWF Intercontinental Championship! Introducing first, the champion! From Detroit Michigan, weighing in at 207 lbs, Jimmy “The Avatar” Monera!”

Upon reaching the bottom, he climbs the steel steps, and enters the ring under the bottom rope. Jimmy climbs a turnbuckle, and addressing the WWF Universe directly, he motions the cross again, this time across the face of the Intercontinental championship. Satisfied, he jumps down, and as his music fades, he produces a microphone from inside his jacket.

“You know something? Saving the world from itself isn’t easy. You try to share the joy and peace of mind that God’s salvation has brought to your life with the general populace, and all they do is spit at you, throw beverages at you, and tell you to keep your beliefs to yourself. And I’m sad to say, there aren’t as many people fighting the good fight as there used to be. Sure, we still have the majority of the republican party on our side... We still have Kirk Cameron trying to spread the faith... We even have the Westboro Baptist Church being unfairly demonized for taking the truth and making it public. And here I am, one man, trying to spread the faith through the only televised form of media that gives mainstream attention to personalities such as mine. I do what I can, of course... And this title has helped out quite a bit.”

He strokes the face of the Intercontinental championship, making sure the cameras get a good shot of it. “Instead of seeking out the sinners of this company, this title has done all the work of attracting them towards me. It brought me Jamie rock, a man plagued with the sin of pride, so that I could humiliate him. It brought me Ryan the Lion, a man plagued by the sin of sloth, so that I could show him what effort looked like. But tonight... I regret to inform you all that tonight is not about The Lord. It is not about salvation. Tonight’s match is personal.

“You see, I may have won this title at Wrestlemania, but I didn’t beat the champion to do it. Oh, no. While the rightful champion was being distracted by some pretend psychopath, I snuck into the ring and pinned Cyrus Darke, a man who disappointed me not only as a wrestler, but as a fellow Christian. Hell, in our tag team match from the following show, I didn’t even get to beat Pantera then... Because that match ended when my partner, Brody Robinson, defeated Jamie Rock. And that is why I will NOT have God at ringside with me tonight. This is going to be my third encounter with Pantera, and it is the night that I WILL defeat him. Tonight, Pantera, God will turn his back, and I will beat you so badly that even Chris Brown would call it brutal. Now get out here, so we can put an end to this.

"Oh, and one more thing. I don't know why you brought your tag team partner with you to your #1 contender's match, but please, do us all a favor and leave him behind this time."

Having said his piece, Jimmy hands his title, microphone, and jacket off to a stage hand, and waits in the middle of the ring for Pantera to arrive.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:49 am
The arena went dark as Creeping Death - Metallica began to play over the PA system some of the loyals fans recognized this song they knew it was his theme back in AAA. Pantera walked out he heard the roar of the crowd already. Standing on the catwalk he hopped warming up, then shoot a few punches and elbows as the pyro fired in sync with his movements. The last pyro hit when Pantera hit his chest a few times then hopped for a superman punch. Finally he began walking thru the ramp While he was introduced hearing his theme.

"And the from San Antonio Texas weighing in at 250 lbs Pantera!!!."

He climbed the apron and got in by making a small jump over the ropes. Under his mask he smiling he really liked this song as a theme he headed for the corner. As he climbed he looked at the crowd and flexed his muscles again showing off for a bit, Pantera then jumped off the turnbuckle.

Pantera looked at Jimmy, as his music died. Pantera was ready to face him and take the title back yet he didn't know who was he talking about tag partner.was he talking about Eliza?...It didn't mattered now he was there and there was no need for words everything will be settled with their actions. Pantera Fixed his mask then the ref called for the bell to ring.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:26 am
Jimmy's eye twitches... He's irritated by Pantera's lack of response. As the bell rings, he moves forward, keeping up his guard as he does so.

"So, when did Batman get a job at Chip'n'Dales?" He remarks, too low for the audience to hear him. He watches his opponent anxiously, trying to get some sort of reaction out of him.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:37 pm
Pantera chuckled lightly to his comment he actually found it quite funny. "I don't know, you seem to know about it. Hope you're ready, you say god will turn his back on you that only means one thing you have lost faith in winning." He remarked low as he had his guard up, Pantera looked to hit a quick left jab.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:53 pm
Jimmy brings his right forearm up to deflect Pantera's jab, then twists his body a bit, and attempts to use that same arm to deliver an elbow strike to his opponent's chin.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 am
Pantera stumbled back as the elbow hit on his chin. He quickly tried a left hook in retaliation if successful he would attempt to bring him down with a double leg takedown.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:11 am
The left hook comes at Jimmy much faster than he expected, hitting it's mark on the Avatar's face. He's forced backwards by the blow, but not far enough to avoid his opponent's takedown technique. His legs are pulled out from under him, sending him down to the mat, Pantera almost directly on top of him. Not wanting to allow the move to carry through to a possible submission technique, Jimmy sits up, and attempts to drive an open palm strike into Pantera's left ear.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 am
Pantera quickly got off him as Jimmy's palm hit his ear. He grunted in pain placing his hand on his left ear. In pain he bent back still holding his hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:09 am
Jimmy kicks up, happy to see that his slap had the desired effect. Having successfully taken his opponent off balance, he tries to bring him down with a roundhouse kick to the opposite ear.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:04 am
Pantera was hit that bleep sound singin thru his head as he layed back agains the mat, It was just the beginning. He felt this was gonna be one hell of a match. Whatever it took even breaking a few bones Pantera is taking the title back.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:51 am
Having laid out his opponent with two consecutive head-shots, Jimmy sprints away from Pantera, rebounding off of the far ropes. He comes back, and attempts to hit the former champion with a baseball slide. If it works, it should knock him right under the bottom rope, down to the steel floor.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:48 am
Pantera grunted in pain as he was kicked out of the ring, his back hitting against the steel floor, nasty fall yet he slowly tried to get back on his feet with the aid of the apron.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:43 am
Having successfully knocked his opponent out under the bottom rope, Jimmy springs to his feet, and looks down over the top to see what just happened. Confirming that Pantera is by the apron and trying to get back up, Jimmy once again charges towards the far ropes, rebounds off of them, and tries to hit a baseball slide where he thinks Pantera's head and upper body will soon be appearing.  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:47 pm
Pantera nodded as he rose he managed to watch Jimmy going for the baseball slide. Pantera reacted by trying to catch his legs attempting a quick swing against the barricade.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games