Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Demon Dorm ORP] Mandatory Demon Dorm Meeting (pg 10!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 pm
The Demons got messages much the same as the rest did, through flyers and emails and even telegram gnomes here and there. Funnily, everything was in all caps for some reason (even the gnomes had to adjust their volume, as they felt it was appropriate to do):

Quote:
    MANDATORY MEETING 4 DEMONS @ COMMON ROOM 7PM CURSEDAY

What was different when they arrived, however, was that President Aymet was not there to greet them at this point. Rather, there was what looked like a shiny metal version of him standing by the table that housed a box, paper slips, and writing utensils.

Looked like the demons got to experience the joy that was Mort's next step in robotic technology.

"JOVIAL: WELCOME, DEMONS STUDENTS OF AMITYVILLE HIGH," the bot monotoned, opticals flashing. "EXCITED: TODAY'S MEETING SHOULD BE SHORT AND SWEET." It raised its claws and pointed out two particular figures, a red-headed demon and . . . wait, was that an undead? What--

"ADDENDUM. THESE ARE YOUR RESIDENT ASSISTANTS, WEST AND SAMANTHA. FURTHER INQUIRIES AS TO THE NATURE OF LIVING IN THIS DORM SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THEM."

With a whirring noise it ambled to the desk and stiffly began to point out various objects with Very Important Emphasis.

"WITH GREAT ADMIRATION: PROFESSOR EMERYS HAS ASKED ALL DORMS TO SUBMIT TO HIM TWO HOUSE COLORS, A MOTTO, AND A MASCOT FOR A FUTURE EVENT. SUBMIT YOUR PREFERRED SPECTRUMS OF LIGHT TO THIS BOX. THE REST MUST BE DISCUSSED IN DEMONIC CONGRESS UNTIL YOU COME TO AN AGREEMENT."

There was a pause.

"HILARIOUSLY: YOU ARE LEGION, FOR YOU ARE MANY."

There was a metallic wheeze escaping it that might have been artificial laughter.

"WITH CONFIDENCE: THIS UNIT ALONG WITH THE TWO FLESH CREATURES WILL ABSTAIN FROM THE CONVERSATION AS IS OUR DUTY, SAVE TO MODERATE AND ENCOURAGE AN EXCHANGE OF IDEAS. WITH BARELY RESTRAINED EUPHORIA: HAVE FUN."

OOC
PRE-TRIAL: TEAM BONDING EXERCISE

The common room of your dorm has been rearranged. Any furniture has been pushed back against the walls and more had been added to line the room perfectly. In the middle of the now open space rests a table with a sheet of paper and a pen. Nearby stands your Student Council representative and two or three probably familiar students, each wearing an intricate little badge.

It looks like something's brewing...and the Student Council wants to make sure you're properly represented!

At the end of this ORP, the dorm will have Two House Colours, a Mascot, and a Motto to represent them in...something.

gaia_crown [ STEP 1: VOTE FOR HOUSE COLOURS ] : This is the first - and easiest - thing to do. Have your student approach the ballot box and submit their votes for their Dorm's House Colours. Please copy and paste the form below into your post; these will be tallied at the end! You may do this once per character, so long as they are enrolled into this dorm. Be sure to remember that this is based in Halloween and suggest colours accordingly. Dorm RAs are not allowed to cast a vote at this time.

[quote]
[size=15][color=orange][b]HOUSE COLOUR VOTE[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]House Colour Vote:[/b] (Please choose two i.e. Black and Blue. You can vote for one colour twice instead!)
[/quote]

gaia_crown [ STEP 2: GIVE SOME INPUT ] : Once you have voted for your colours, there are still two things left, and these will be decided as a group! Brainstorm some ideas for a Mascot and Motto to represent your dorm. It's okay if you can't think of an idea, you're welcome to back someone else's. This is for you and your Dorm mates to decide and hash out together as a team. After all, whatever decision the group agrees on will represent your species as a whole in the future!

Try to keep them as relevant as possible to your particular dorm and the general setting of Halloween; so while pink and purple with sparkle princesses would be hilarious for Demons, it's not an entirely plausible suggestion. Dorm RAs are not allowed to suggest a Mascot or a Motto at this time.

gaia_crown [ STEP 3: DECIDE AS A GROUP ] : Mecha Aymet/Aymet and West/Sammy/Danny are only here to moderate and to keep the conversation flowing. They are not here to decide for you. This is for you and your dorm mates to decide and agree upon. If in the end it boils down to a tie, the Dorm RA's will be the tiebreaker. If a decision still hasn't been reached, then the presiding SC rep will choose.

gaia_crown [ THIS THREAD ENDS ] : On Friday September 20th at 11:59pm PST, OR if Aymet/Mecha Aymet (AstaraeI**) has been quoted with an agreement! We will be checking to make sure that a decision has been made, so don't you go making an executive decision!

May the odds be ever in your favour wait wrong fandom...

** note that the last letter is a capital i, not an L!

xxSmerdle
paging McSteamy West as an RA!

xxMiliardo Kason
paging Major Payne Sammy as an RA!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:19 am
Aleria politely attended, and listened quite attentively to the robot. They were quite content to follow instructions, especially ones designed for the betterment of unity.

It was all better that way, after all. They cheerfully cast their vote for an ice blue and verdant green, disregarding any aesthetic except their own, since it was clearly superior to any other's. They had a sense of style to uphold, after all.

After doing so, they clapped their hand and displayed two rows of sharp teeth in a wide, bright, open mouthed smile. "What shall our mascot be? I vote for something sharp and with horns."

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Aleria
House Colour Vote: light blue & green

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am
Akubi quietly put in his vote for colors and then glanced at the other student as they offered input for a mascot. There was a quiet 'humm' from the catboil as he toyed with his noose a little bit and offered up a helpful, "Sharp and with horns? Might I suggest a minotaur?"

Minotaurs were good slave labor, had horns, and those horns were sharp. Criteria filled.

He started to look for a place to nap.

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Akubi
House Colour Vote: Blood Red, Dark Gray

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:44 am
Dorm meeting?

He mused, raising an eyebrow as he traveled outward to the meeting place. Of all things, a DORM meeting? When was the last time he went to a meeting that his King had not called? Sure he knew what a dorm was, and even who a bunch of these people were... but this place was the false memories. He was trapped here, and unable to find his king presently. That part bugged him more than anything, was his king trapped here too?

Frowning, he moved his hands and wrote down Violet and Black as the colors without a second thought. What other colors would he choose? Violet first, of course. Black and Violet kingdoms always had close ties... so he felt no evil writing their name in second. King Aymet, had he been there, might have seen this as an act of belittlement... but so far he had not seen the black king around. The statue that was talking looked very similar in appearance, but certainly he was not The Tower.

"Do you really want our mascot to be a giant cow?" Remi called out, staring at the voice it came from almost accusingly. "Personally whatever it is i think needs claws, not just teeth or horns."

Quote:
Just a heads up! like a few other students/hunters Remi is in 'Queen mode' and thinks THIS place is the false universe and his queen self is the truth. Thats why he is acting weird rofl (its an effect from the memory loss from the last meta)

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Remi
House Colour Vote: Violet/black

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:57 am
Akubi just cackled a bit, "No but I am trying to at least suggest something to get things moving, instead of just scoffing at it like a priss."

That's right. He just called someone a priss. It was going to be one of those days where he just sassed at everyone unless reigned in or he got too bored to care.

He was already pretty damn bored.

((Akubi is an a*****e, I apologize in advance.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 am
Oh this one liked to play. Unfortunately, Remi knew all about this game of words. He wasn't in the best of moods either, so he continued on. "Oh honey, the thing is, I'm inclined to point out i'm not the one starting things off suggesting the might of demons is best symbolized by a bovine." He gave a bit of a smile, allowing some of his anger to show through his expression. Just a glint. Queen remi could be kind, but he could also be cruel. "But thats okay, if being a 'priss', which by the way is a bit of a soggy dishrag in comparison to true insults, means i don't need to go around with a meat cut chart logo on my side? By all means, ill take being a priss."  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:09 am
Erebus had merely stared at the metallic Student Council President with an extremely puzzled look plastered upon his face throughout the whole speech. He was too polite to even question what in Jack's name was going on, and decided to put down his ballot vote instead.

The first was easy. Black, of course! Not only because of Cerberus pride, but he was sure that black was a color all demons could agree on.

But then he had to choose another. Erebus had no idea what to put down. Sure, he liked the colors orange and blue, but this was a vote for the whole demon dorm, right? If he was Thack, he would certainly put down purple, but his younger brother he was not.

He hastily scribbled down black again, and folded his paper so no one would see; because wow that was uncreative, and shoved it inside the ballot box.

A motto and a mascot though? Huh. "A Nemean lion, maybe?"

...Oh. He had just said that out loud. Well.

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Erebus
House Colour Vote: Black, black

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:13 am
"...The drag show doesn't take place in the demon dorms, friend. I know you are all sorts of turned around right now, but that's alright." He retorted back at Remi.

It was mostly the 'sassy' way that he was being talked to by the other demon that prompted his personal response. "Perhaps if you get to the stage soon enough they can find you a dress that won't make you look like someone's granny, friend," Akubi grinned cheerfully at Remi.

"Lions! I can support a lion." Akubi chattered in a more warm fashion toward the boil as he spoke up.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:12 am
The next thing Akubi would hear was the sound of cracking knuckles and the thud of boots as Sammy made her way from the Aymet statue to stand behind him.

"Now while I enjoy a ghoul in a good skirt, I do think Ol Blue tails over there pulls it off nice. I remind you Remi is a pretty chill guy and I happen to like him. Now if you want to start trouble at this meeting I'll be more then happy to drag your a** down to Red's Gym and let you work out your little attitude."

She then turned to Remi and just grinned, "Sup fuzz butt, haven't seen you in a while."

Pales

Lilwolfpard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:38 am
Uru moved to the table and took slip in hand. He was biased to his favored colors. Then again, to him, it was a dark color and gave the sense of death and fear. Perhaps these others demons will see the same; but then again, these demons are much like his family, he'd wager.

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Uru'baen
House Colour Vote: Black and Cobalt Blue

Putting the slip away, he glanced up at the robotic Aymet before turning away. Some things he will never get used to. Sometimes, he shouldn't even be surprised by the things he sees around here. The discussion of a mascot was already struck up and mythical/legendary names were being brought up.

"Are we going humanoid or beast with the mascot?"  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:45 am

Zar approached the ballot at the meeting with an air of haughty indignance, he wasn't pleased about one of the representatives of the demon dorms being a rotting disgusting corpse, and gave Sammy a narrowed glare as he passed. He would submit his input because being outside the process of democratic choice was simply not an option.

"I should like to suggest a goat.", his bias was possibly a little evident, and for obvious reasons.

"As for motto. Non docor, duco." he shrugged dismissively before clarifiying. "We are not lead, we lead." There had never been a doubt in his mind as to the superiority of the demons.

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Zar
House Colour Vote: Black and White

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:51 am
Lumikki just stared in awe at everything around her. She hadn't been feeling well and had actually missed out on a few things very happy to be out and about however. She had knocked on Julian's door but there hadn't been an answer frowning to her self she checked her messages one last time. Shaking her head she tried to listen a little closer,

"..A mascot?"

She wasn't really sure what a good mascot for the demon dorm would be other then perhaps a demon of some kind...because that only made sense. Hearing other suggestions she nodded slowly, before putting in her vote for the house colours. At least that was an easy part.

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Lumikki
House Colour Vote: Blood Red and Silver

Musing over the mascot she finally said quietly,

"Maybe a natural form of one of the demon students? I mean...it is a demon dorm after all...shouldn't it represent demons..."

She rambled on a little bit longer but it had gotten very quiet that only someone with exceptional hearing could have caught the tail end of her nonsense.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:08 am
Xaejil had her arms crossed, her small mouth pursed into a look of displeasure.

"These suggestions are terrible." She said boldly. "Horns I can support but.." She looked at everyone as if they were disgusting to behold. "I refuse to support a mascot with limbs."

Yeah she was totally cooperative. Couldn't you tell?

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Xaejil
House Colour Vote: Black and White

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:08 am
Xavier had shuffled into the meeting with a morose look on his face and promptly sat down in the corner because it was obvious no one would talk to him and he just didn't want to be here but he wanted to see what was going on but what did it matter anyway -

He was broken out of his inner monologue by attempting to at least come up with a few (bad) color suggestions.

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: Xavier Hollow, Raum Demon
House Colour Vote: Deep purple and silver.

Llyr, of course, had wandered vaguely into the room looking as though he had walked in utterly by accident, his long, dark hair trailing behind him like a midnight blue curtain.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 am
Miliardo Kason

TG had to pick a spot on the top back of a chair and was sitting, feet dangling down, as he looked over the heads of his peers to the mechanic monstrosity that was standing there. It was clear it was some sort of dragon, but what was worse was that their own president didn't have time for them to show up in person. It was insulting! They were the demon dorms. If he had to see anyone for a meeting, he should be here, not showing off his toy. (Even if it was pretty cool.)

What really chewed on him the most was the undead standing up front who was declared a RA for their dorm. When the idiots around him started their discussion, he let it go for a bit, filling out his own form, before rising up. "Claws? Horns? What are you, a buncha monsters? We don't rely on those for our strength. We use our brains and our magic. I'm not letting some monster be our mascot." TG stated, standing tall from his high perch.

"And another thing, what is THAT doing here? This is a demon dorm and a demon meeting. You shouldn't be here! You shouldn't be a RA either. Go back to the undead dorms already." He said, pointing at Sammy.

Quote:

HOUSE COLOUR VOTE
Student Name: TG
House Colour Vote: Red & Gold

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items