Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Guess What Guys? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it too early to
  hate my life
  yet
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:11 pm
I'm a b***h... apparently.

Anywho today was first day of classes, I'm not sure how this semester is going to go, I'm already feeling a little overwhelmed. But things always settle down after the first week.. I hope.

I have a few too many course webpages to deal with and it's going to cause a great deal of stress, Once I attend classes with all the profs and they explain what's going on, I will maybe be able to make things better, but still gah stress.

Also the year is going to be a lot of readings, and a big term long project (I hope I can get a group together to work on it) seems to be tough, since people don't really know much about it yet, other then the prof saying I highly recommend you work in a group.

Other then that I have more introductions to my courses tomorrow and friday, and from there I will hopefully sort out all the crap they're sticking me with.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:40 pm
That first sentence, I just don't understand it.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:59 am
Dannyxcores
That first sentence, I just don't understand it.

crew forum, Aoi thinks I am a b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:02 pm
By the professor saying you should work in a group, that means you should try to push to make at least 3 or more friends. If it's 4 friends then 2 people of each gender. lol

You will be fine though. I'm starting classes pretty soon too, so you freaking out is not really helping me feel any calmer. What class are you taking that is giving out term projects already? confused  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:25 pm
I have all the time in the world. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:12 pm
Kaitou Mizukoori
By the professor saying you should work in a group, that means you should try to push to make at least 3 or more friends. If it's 4 friends then 2 people of each gender. lol

You will be fine though. I'm starting classes pretty soon too, so you freaking out is not really helping me feel any calmer. What class are you taking that is giving out term projects already? confused

CSC 466 Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks, though it's a term project instead of extensive assignments/final. 2 people each gender is almost impossible and is impossible for most of the class, only 2 females and I am one of them.

I just hate having to go to 3 billion different websites to find the homework I need to do, it's a waste of time.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 pm
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

CSC 466 Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks, though it's a term project instead of extensive assignments/final. 2 people each gender is almost impossible and is impossible for most of the class, only 2 females and I am one of them.

I just hate having to go to 3 billion different websites to find the homework I need to do, it's a waste of time.
Have you invited your 5 ppl yet? It isn't that hard. All you have to do is just invite 5 ppl from chatterbox or new ppl forum and then you are set. It's not that hard. biggrin DO IT BY the 9th of Sept. or you will be demoted to crew.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:16 pm
I experimented with Tomatoes today.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:19 pm
cool4
Your stupid. You better invite your 5 ppl by the 9th of Sept or you will be demoted to crew. Even though I will know you WILL NEVER EVER QUIT ME!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Your stupid. You better invite your 5 ppl by the 9th of Sept or you will be demoted to crew. Even though I will know you WILL NEVER EVER QUIT ME!!!!!!!!!

What makes you so sure?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:23 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

What makes you so sure?
Well you didn't post anything in the crew forum yet. So yeahj so that shows that you are usel;ess. :emo0:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:27 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

What makes you so sure?
Well you didn't post anything in the crew forum yet. So yeahj so that shows that you are usel;ess. :emo0:

what makes you so sure I won't quit?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:29 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

What makes you so sure?

Cuz you have been in this stupid guild since like ******** 2006. Why the hell would you quit? WHERE THE ******** HELL WOUJLD YOU DO? GINGERIA IS FUCXKING DEAD REIGHT NOW  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:31 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4

What makes you so sure?

Cuz you have been in this stupid guild since like ******** 2006. Why the hell would you quit? WHERE THE ******** HELL WOUJLD YOU DO? GINGERIA IS FUCXKING DEAD REIGHT NOW

Focus on School/Boyfriend/Life  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:34 pm
YOU would never quit. Cuz you love me. crying WHy woudljn't you love me. crying  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff