Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pocket Explorers

Back to Guilds

Official guild for the B/C shop Pocket Explorers! 

Reply [Town of Armonia] → Marketplace and Mini Shops
[SHOP] Goodfeather General Store Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Herbasaur
Captain

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Welcome to the Goodfeather General Store!
The Honchkrow puffs herself up proudly as you approach her stall. "Welcome to the greatest shop in Armonia!" She crows. You stare dubiously at the storefront. The paint is peeling. A welcome sign hangs crookedly between two poles, both clearly broken, but held together with thick knots of rope. You think you see glue caked between the wooden planks.

Kasimira is one of the highest-ranking members of the Gracidea Trading Association, and also one of the oldest. It seems that, instead of using the wealth of resources available to her, she's adopted the guild's strict policy on frugality.

She notices your hesitance and ruffles her feathers.
"Unlike some shops around here," She shoots a glance at the Seaside Company of Haberdashers, "I don't need fancy paint or posters to attract customers. I prefer to let my wares do the talking."

Kasimira extends a massive, red-tipped wing towards the front counter. This is about the only part of the shop that looks new. All of the items are in display cases, and all appear to be in mint condition.

And they're all ridiculously expensive.

Kasimira clucks her beak.
"All prices are non-negotiable. Unless you'd be willing to do me a favor of equal value..."

Shop Guidelines
        Shop inventory changes every week, so check back often!
        To buy an item, simply make a quick RP post with the Pokemon who is purchasing it. Make sure to bold the item name.
        You do NOT need to wait for a reply to buy items!
        Subtract the costs from your bank account. This is also where you should store your items!
        Doing a "favor" for Kasimira means taking on a quest. Quote Vethrfolnir if you'd like to try this option!
        Kasimira doesn't give discounts to fellow merchants. However, she does have special bonuses for thieves.

On Sale
User Image
            Vial of Water
            Special Promotion Item, Free...?

"Ah! I see you've noticed the Vial of Water. Best time to stock up, I'd say; we're having a special promotion on these lovelies right now. We're giving them away for free! All so everyone has a chance to explore the beautiful Mt. Ferros!" Kasimira flaps her wings, as if clapping. You frown. "It's a water bottle."

"No, it's not. It's a Vial of Water."

"It's a water bottle."

"It is a vial. And you're going to need one if you want to get into Mt. Ferros without your eyeballs melting out of your skull." She hisses, jovial manner instantly forgotten. "Now, are you going to take one or not? Such a great deal isn't going to last forever..."

NOTE: By taking a Vial, you're agreeing (in Kasimira's mind) to take on a quest to go explore Mt. Ferros. She expects recompense for her generosity, after all.

Inventory
User Image
            Oran Berry
            Available Year-Round, 300 Poke

A common berry with an even mix of flavors. A favorite of rescuers, Oran Berries have healing properties. Its ink color is blue.

User Image
            Pecha Berry

A common berry with a sweet flavor. It's commonly used in desserts, especially pastries and cakes. Eating it cures poison. Its ink color is pink.

User Image
            Cheri Berry

A common berry with a spicy flavor. This is Divya's favorite berry. Eating it cures burns. Its ink color is red.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:51 am
Jubilee waddles into the Goodfeather General Store after being informed that she needed a Vial of Water for her next adventure. The togepi looked through the goods available and pointed towards what she assumed to be the item needed. "Excuse Ms.Kasimira, can I get one of these?" she asked, "The water-- I mean Vial of Water?"  

BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG BUG

Questionable Husband

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:09 pm
Mephistopheles floated into the Goodfeather General Store and looked over the wares. He was only interested in one particular item though as he floated to the Vial of Water and pointed at one. The duskull looked to the Honchkrow and let out a small ghostly 'booo'. "Helloooo Ma'am. May I please get this Vial, thank you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:59 pm
Scout flew through the open doorway of the shop, looking for a specific item. It didn't take long to notice the display. The small Pidgey landed nearby and opened his pouch.

"I'd like one of these Vials of Water please!"

Kiomori

Devout Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:04 pm
Boink bounced over to the store.

"Vials of water? For free?! I'll have one!" He wasn't the type to say please, and it felt like such a shame to use something like that and not keep it with his other treasures. Ah well, if it meant the potential of having MORE items for his collection, err his guide, then he was going to have to make one small sacrifice.

He took the water and smiled to himself, giddy at the thought of treasure.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:10 pm
Quan wandered around the town and looked over Kasimira's stall to see what was in today. Hearing her talk about a free item he moved closer to examine the vile of water. A trip to the mountain could be interesting "I'll take one. Thank you" He said before grabbing one of the vials and heading back to the museum to get ready.  

shadica

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 pm
The Bulbasaur was surprised to see the vials of water were not being charged for, but he was not going to complain about it. As a grass type, fire was something he wanted to avoid at all costs. If the water helped...

"I'd like one of these!" he said, using his vine whips to pick one up. "And thank you!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Bob visited the store after hearing that vials were being given out to explore a new place. Though he was a water type, he wanted to make sure he was prepared.

"Thank you for your generosity," he told the merchant, "I do hope to make it up to you with treasure!"  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

mewrose

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:05 pm
Vesper had heard of a newly discovered area to explore, but also heard the heat was intolerable for most pokemon. Fortunately, there was an item being given out to circumvent the problem, so the Crobat made his way to the general store in search of it.

He flew in and quickly spotted the Vials of Water. They seemed to be quite popular, as many pokemon were claiming one. Even better, it seemed there was a promotion allowing them to be obtained for free. He flew over to the case to address the shop owner. "Pardon me, may I have one of the Vials of Water, please?"

In short order he too left the store with his vial in town, ready to explore the mountain.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:12 pm
Buck came into the market looking for one thing- a vial of water so he could go into the newest dungeon. He wanted to explore the volcano and takes some names!

First, though, he needed to be prepared.

Stomping up to the shop, his tail wrapped around a vial and he lifted it off the counter. "I'll take one! Thanks for handing them out! Even if you don't actually have hands!" He laughed at his own joke merrily.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Kiyeena

Noble Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 pm
Kelly walked towards the market carefully, searching for something specific in the small selection of wares. The small Zorua's eyes fell on the Vial of Water and he perked a little. That was it! He overheard another rescuer back at the guild mention they were free here. Reaching out, he touched the item with his paw. "I'll take one of these, please." He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:21 am
Narci floated into the shop and looked around before spotting the Vial of Water. She glanced sidelong at the shopkeeper as the gestured to the glass.
"I'd like this."  

Kiomori

Devout Raider

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:38 pm
Fetcher went up to that lady and smile! "One Vial of Water Please and thank you Miss. Lady" He said with glee! He was going to love this!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Kilian walked in with Fletcher, "I would also like a water, Please." he said as politely as he could.  

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:02 am
(Fetcher is going again to do the BBRG's Quest and I don't know if he need to ask of A Vile of Water again but I just going to do it again just in Case 8D)

Fetcher look at the Honchkrow and smile at her. "May I have another Vile of water Please? I wanna go to Mt. Ferros again to do My Guild request. Thanks again!" He said with joy.  
[Town of Armonia] → Marketplace and Mini Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff