Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 pm

User Image

This is Kalama! She is a Solider in the Firekin Lands, she is also an extremely good fighters, independent and very determined. She has some huge downfalls, she is also extremely grumpy, hot headed and well arrogant is a pretty good description of her. She doesn't really care about much except for herself and her family. She doesn't work together well with others either. She aspires to be one of the best lion in the pride that is for sure. She really wants to be a higher rank (maybe a battle master or something like that) but I'm not really going to let her get to that part in her life. I want her to get attacked by another. Which is why I'm opening this search, I'm looking for a few things,

• An Attacker I'm not too picky with who attacks her, it could be just out of aggression, revenge against the firekin, another firekin, some one who doesn't like her arrogance, a Nergui an animal afraid of lions. I'm totally okay with any of these! I'll have to talk to Kimmy or Mims and to find out if there will be any repercussions but I'll fill this in later.
  • Some one to find her this isn't as important but if you hve some one in the firekin to find her let me know.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:03 pm
Not sure if this would cause more craziness than is needed, but I have Los here who could certainly get the job done. He's Nergui, so if Mims and Kimmy think it's not a good idea, that's fine too! He loves hurting others and being hurt, though, it just riles him up, so if she fought back he'd just get crazier.

Yin-Bug

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:16 pm
SilverLutz
Not sure if this would cause more craziness than is needed, but I have Los here who could certainly get the job done. He's Nergui, so if Mims and Kimmy think it's not a good idea, that's fine too! He loves hurting others and being hurt, though, it just riles him up, so if she fought back he'd just get crazier.

Yin-Bug

I'm -totally- fine with a Nergui RP infact I have a Nergui boy who can tag along with yours >w>
But I need to poke them and ask.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:27 pm
Excellent =w= Just lemme know what those two say.

Yin-Bug

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 pm
SilverLutz

I will! As soon as I see one of them on!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:51 am
I have someone who could find her after she gets beaten up. My soldier Akane and her familiar jackal and a water-seeker Plamen. Either or both of them could come across her. ^_^  

magnadearel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:52 pm
magnadearel
I have someone who could find her after she gets beaten up. My soldier Akane and her familiar jackal and a water-seeker Plamen. Either or both of them could come across her. ^_^

Is Akane in the firekin?
Because I want her to get seriouslyhurt so there might be punishment IC wise for something like that I'm not sure XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:01 pm
Yin-Bug
magnadearel

Is Akane in the firekin?
Because I want her to get seriouslyhurt so there might be punishment IC wise for something like that I'm not sure XD

You mentioned you wanted someone to find her after she was hurt? Both Akane and Plamen are in the Firekin, but neither would have the personality to hurt another pridemember. Finding on the other paw they could do. XD  

magnadearel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:05 pm
magnadearel
]

OH YES
Totally I forgot I asked about that XD We can totally do that!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 pm
Yin-Bug
OH YES
Totally I forgot I asked about that XD We can totally do that!

Hahahha its ok. <3 Do you have a preference on which one or do you want both?  

magnadearel

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:24 pm
magnadearel

Whoever needs RP/The most patient ;D
If you need some one to do a fling/mate plot and need RPies use them, otherwise the most patient one because she is going to keep trying to go or walk when she cant and ect.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:33 pm
Yin-Bug
Whoever needs RP/The most patient ;D
If you need some one to do a fling/mate plot and need RPies use them, otherwise the most patient one because she is going to keep trying to go or walk when she cant and ect.

Plamen then. He needs more rps and as a water seeker he'd be anywhere. =D  

magnadearel

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:27 am
Lovely Keahi will need on the rescue mission har har har after all he needs to get her to warmup to him Lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:23 pm
SilverLutz

Okay so it sounds like we got a A+ Firekin side as long as she goes out far enough.
I figured to avoid problems we can throw out the idea that Kalama won't really know they're Nergui nor will they announce it.

I'd double check with the Nergui though is the advice I got just to make sure you won't get in trouble on that side :]

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:27 am
Hi hi, Yin! I was hoping that you can have your SoA battle Haru? I really hope to make her a Battlemaster one day so i really wanna profit her RPs, especially her battles! Would she be up for it? I also have Sua for a RP involving your character having a horrible wound from a fight and her being a docter to her, her being a Medic and all. :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff