• Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

☪"Tsuki ni kawatte~"☪

User Image
Here's our first guild RP!

The premise
is, Usagi and Mamoru are on the outs, his wandering eye and inability to commit to Usagi has gotten Usagi to a breaking point.

She goes out, into the streets of Tokyo, to look for a friend, or even someone to cry to. (Since we all know she loves a good cry)

Our Cast:

Username - Playing

SoS Sailor Moon - Sailor Moon
BlueRockman - Yukile
RPC Crystal Summer - Crystal Summer
RPC Crystal Summer - Jaden Hart
SoS Sailor Moon - Chaos/Copy Moon/Kumiko Tsukino

If you want to join, post here, with a sample RP post, and let me know who/ how you'd like to join in.

Here's a banner I made if you want to link it back to the RP!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23947391&_gaia_t_=1272&page=last][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/kawaiipunkd/Sailor Moon Fanart/MyFairMoonBanner_zps3c6c28ef.png[/img][/url]

☪"Oshioki~yo!"☪

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:10 pm
hey there...if possible and if all agree i would love to join you smile

my RPC is not from the same dimension, but will adjust fast if needed smile

i would love to join in for several reasons, i miss roleplaying a lot, i love to storyline and well obvious love sailor moon else i would not be here lol

i hope we can talk about it and work togheter smile  

OC_Crystal_Summer

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:16 pm
RPC Crystal Summer

i would love to join in for several reasons, i miss roleplaying a lot, i love to storyline and well obvious love sailor moon else i would not be here lol

Feel free to talk with us and bounce ideas. Heck, we would likely welcome new characters. Communication is going to be a huge key, and I would encourage as much of it as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:21 pm
BlueRockman
RPC Crystal Summer

Feel free to talk with us and bounce ideas. Heck, we would likely welcome new characters. Communication is going to be a huge key, and I would encourage as much of it as possible.

hello smile

well Soa...i mean SoS Sailor Moon gave a great idea, and advised me to all talk about it first before anything would jump in between...

since my characters i use are not from your world, they would have just been there for a day atleast....and not know anything about how the situation is....

Quote:
Sounds good to me. We could have them come across Yukile, and he could sense their powers, and offer them a room to stay in, thinking he was helping me, he's been on a kick wanting to get her friends, to join them, and turn dark, but Usagi has been adamantly refusing, since their deal was her captivity for their freedom, It could be a fun introduction to the world and story biggrin

sorry for the long quote and post lol, we had talked a little through profile comments about it so thats why the quote lol  

OC_Crystal_Summer

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:25 pm
It's fine. smile And our captain's pretty good with ideas. I like what you and she have come up with. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:25 pm
BlueRockman
RPC Crystal Summer

☪"Tsuki ni kawatte~"☪

User Image

We could have them come across Yukile, and he could sense their powers, and offer them a room to stay in, thinking he was helping me, It could be a fun introduction to the world and story

☪"Oshioki~yo!"☪

Punkin Tits
Crew

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Punkin Tits
Crew

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:26 pm
RPC Crystal Summer
BlueRockman
RPC Crystal Summer

hello smile

well Soa...i mean SoS Sailor Moon gave a great idea, and advised me to all talk about it first before anything would jump in between...

since my characters i use are not from your world, they would have just been there for a day atleast....and not know anything about how the situation is....

Quote:
Sounds good to me. We could have them come across Yukile, and he could sense their powers, and offer them a room to stay in, thinking he was helping me, he's been on a kick wanting to get her friends, to join them, and turn dark, but Usagi has been adamantly refusing, since their deal was her captivity for their freedom, It could be a fun introduction to the world and story biggrin

sorry for the long quote and post lol, we had talked a little through profile comments about it so thats why the quote lol
☪"Tsuki ni kawatte~"☪

User Image
*giggles* I just posed that too lol

☪"Oshioki~yo!"☪

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:27 pm
BlueRockman
It's fine. smile And our captain's pretty good with ideas. I like what you and she have come up with. smile

she is indeed filled with good ideas smile
she helped me a lot with avi's and more

then i shall place a first post, and shall have them start at just walking around to discover the place until they meet Yukile  

OC_Crystal_Summer

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:29 pm
Hmmm... something that can get your powers sensed should do fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:31 pm
BlueRockman

they have their special pendants on 24/7 so that would give off power to be sensed by those who are able to pick up such things  

OC_Crystal_Summer

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 pm
RPC Crystal Summer
BlueRockman

they have their special pendants on 24/7 so that would give off power to be sensed by those who are able to pick up such things

Hmmm... interesting. smile

Keep the communication going. smile It will make things more... pleasant to the casual observer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:40 pm
BlueRockman
RPC Crystal Summer
BlueRockman

Keep the communication going. smile It will make things more... pleasant to the casual observer.

well ask anything you like to know and ill tell lol, well about my OC's that is....crystal and jaden are both in a relationship, and ending in this world has pushed their age back a few years, they went from in their twenties to 16 and 17 crystal the one who is 16, it wont be clear to them at all yet who has good intentions and who has not..i use red for crystal her speech and blue for jaden smile  

OC_Crystal_Summer

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

OC_Crystal_Summer

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:48 pm
do i get permission to place the first post? from both of you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:57 pm
BlueRockman
RPC Crystal Summer
BlueRockman

is it ok for me to place a post now???  

OC_Crystal_Summer

Loyal Knight

20,375 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlueRockman

Dedicated Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:59 pm
I've got an idea. Be on the look out for a squirrel.  
The Theater (Roleplay)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff