Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:55 am
Contents

1. Pink Magical Giftbox
2. Brown Magical Giftbox.
3. Blue Magical Giftbox.
4. Gold Magical Giftbox.
5. Special Thanks

• Make sure you have your image display setting set to show all images.
  • Click the item's icon to view the item in the marketplace.
  • n/a = not available in stores

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 pm
Pink Magical Giftbox

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Equipable Items

User Image
Name: Angelic Headband
Store Price: n/a
Description: Two angelic wings to adorn the top of your head. For those who believe in the light.

User Image
Name: Nitemare Headband
Description: Two nitemarish wings to adorn the top of your head. For those who live on the dark side.

User Image
Name: Angelic Camisole
Description: Light reflects off the smooth material like the surface of still water. They say that a saint once gathered all the Angelic Armor and gained the power of a God to save the world.

User Image
Name: Nitemare Bustier
Description: A truly decadent work of art. This seductive top was once used by a witch to persuade many a man to do her bidding.

User Image
Name: Android Damage Prosthetics
Description: They say the machines rose on July 2nd... some of the human survivors would wear these prosthetics in hopes of blending in and not being executed by these vile, unfeeling android hunters.

User Image
Name: Whiteface Cockatiel
Description: n/a

User Image
Name: Red Lacey Bed Jacket

User Image
Name: Scar of Hero
Description: Legend tells of a hero who conquered the Kingdom of Allen Fah. It is said that he was scarred horribly in battle. This mark burned on his face thereafter and those who looked upon his face ran away in fear.

User Image
Name: Emperor's Beard
Description: This prop beard was modeled after the beard of the great emperor Vol Geh Trahn. Though he passed away at a relatively young age of 55, his empire ruled for centuries to come.

User Image
Name: Fresh Grass Skirt
Description: Made from the freshest grasses only found on the Isle of Gambino. A truly alluring skirt.

User Image
Name: Space Monster Hunter Mask
Description: In a crabby mood? Wear this mask and go kick some Space Monster butt!

User Image
Name: Spartan Spear
Description: Sharp-tipped, well-balanced, and very, very heavy. This is...the spear of DENSITY!

User Image
Name: Fresh Grass Hat
Description: Made from the freshest grasses only found on the Isle of Gambino. A truly alluring hat.

User Image
Name: Flamingo Pink Polyester Pants
Description: Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

User Image
Name: Flamingo Pink Polyester Suit Jacket
Description: We're no strangers to love, You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinkin' of, You wouldn't get this from any other guy!

User Image
Name: Flamingo Pink Polyester Necktie
Description: I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, Gotta make you understand.

User Image
Name: Pink Checked Polyester Shirt
Description: We've know each other for so long, Your hearts been aching But you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know whats been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it.

User Image
Name: Zebra Print Polyester Pants
Description: Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down Never gonna run around and desert you Never gonna make you cry Never gonna say goodbye Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

User Image
Name: Zebra Print Polyester Suit Jacket
Description: We're no strangers to love, You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinkin' of, You wouldn't get this from any other guy!

User Image
Name: Zebra Print Polyester Necktie

User Image
Name: White Checked Polyester Shirt
Description: We've know each other for so long, Your hearts been aching But you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know whats been going on We know the game and we're gonna play it.

User Image
Name: Leopard Print Dress
Description: Glamourous printed dress with black frills

User Image
Name: Zebra Print Dress
Description: Glamourous printed dress with red frills.

User Image
Name: Black Peep Toe Shoes

User Image
Name: Laurels
Description: To the victor goes the spoils and he who is victorious shall receive his laurels.

User Image
Name: Coconut Bra
Description: A simple bra made of a single coconut cut in half. A totally organic experience.

User Image
Name: Helm of the Vikings
Description: The seafaring folk of the Northern Continents were known for their unsurpassed skill at fishing ... well, that and cold blooded murder. ^_^;;;

User Image
Name: Deluxe Cat Ears
Description: Authentic looking cat ears imported from a distant island on which large jungle cats are the only inhabitants.

User Image
Name: Prisoner's Ball and Chain
Description: You should leave it at home if you really wanna party.

User Image
Name: Ears of Enlightenment
Description: A true sign of wisdom.

User Image
Name: Were Tail
Description: Only WERE this during a full moon.

User Image
Name: InfraRed Goggles
Description: Standard issue infrared goggles for members of SWAT. Wear this to take on enemies at night.

Touching Hair
Captain

Enduring Regular

Touching Hair
Captain

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:13 pm
Brown Magical Giftbox

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chance Items

User Image
Name: Pink Magical Giftbox
Description: A perfectly wrapped gift box. A mystical aura emanates from its center.

User Image
Name: Blue Magical Giftbox
Description: A perfectly wrapped blue gift box. It seems to be ticking ... What will happen if I open it? O_O

Equipable Items

User Image
Name: Spartan Cloak
Description: You can tell how much marching a warrior has done by how worn the hem of his cloak has gotten. Oh, the tales of travel and trial that this garment could tell, had it a voice to do so!

User Image
Name: Angelic blue Satin Lingerie

User Image
Name: Black and Purple Satin Lingerie

User Image
Name: Retro Pink Satin Lingerie

User Image
Name: Gray Male Cockatiel

User Image
Name: Gray Female Cockatie

User Image
Name: Apple Green Polyester Suit Jacket

User Image
Name: Apple Green Polyester Pants
Description: Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

User Image
Name: Apple Green Polyester Necktie
Description: I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, Gotta make you understand

User Image
Name: Green Pinstriped Polyester Shirt
Description: We've know each other for so long, Your hearts been aching But you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know whats been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it.

User Image
Name: Orchid Polyester Suit Jacket

User Image
Name: Orchid Polyester Pants
Description: Never gonna give you up Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

User Image
Name: Orchid Pinstriped Polyester Shirt

User Image
Name: Orchid Polyester Necktie

User Image
Name: Angelic Boots
Description: Feathery soft boots that make you feel light as the wind. Each boot is decorated with a thousand-year-old feather from an immortal phoenix.

User Image
Name: Nitemare Boots
Description: Boots with a unique curled toe. They catch moonlight in a special way. Beautiful, but dark and frightening at the same time.

User Image
Name: Burgundy Peep Toe Shoes

User Image
Name: Bompin' Blue Head Gear
Description: He had it all... 3 platinum albums, the world's sexiest woman, his own record label, and all the money you could ask for. And now, all he has left is his clothing line. This headgear is part of his fall collection. Help a brother out... PEACE.

User Image
Name: Old Skewl Orange Head Gear
Description: He had it all... 3 platinum albums, the world's sexiest woman, his own record label, and all the money you could ask for. And now, all he has left is his clothing line. This headgear is part of his fall collection. Help a brother out... PEACE.

User Image
Name: Prisoner's Top
Description: What would your mother think of you now?

User Image
Name: Prisoner's Pants
Description: It was inevitable that you'd end up this way.

User Image
Name: Face Veil
Description: A veil to shroud your face in seductive secrecy...

User Image
Name: Flower Crown
Description: One day a maiden fell asleep in the forest. While she slept, fairies marvelled at her beauty and fashioned a headband made of flowers, placing it on her before she woke.

User Image
Name: Hockey Mask
Description: A beat up old mask that was once worn by a very dangerous man.

User Image
Name: Dried Grass Skirt
Description: Made from the grasses only found on the Isle of Gambino which were dried until they became a golden brown. A truly alluring skirt.

User Image
Name: Mummy Mask
Description: Ancient bandages to cover your face.

User Image
Name: Flower on my Head
Description: OMG!!! THERE's a FLOWER on MY HEAD!!! O_O

User Image
Name: HiTek Gas Mask
Description: Standard issue gas mask for members of SWAT. Wear this to be able to breathe normally in any hazardous situation.

User Image
Name: Skull Biker Helmet Black
Description: Hardshell helmet with padded interior. Built to withstand impact from high speeds. This helmet can be an effective deterent against an assailant when it impacts their face at high speeds.

User Image
Name: Sea Green Sport Vest
Description: Extremely light w/ tons of hidden pockets so that(if you puts lots of stuff in it) it'll feel just right.

User Image
Name: Fox Ears
Description: The black tipped ears of a fox alert it to the slightest changes in the wind, detecting prey or predators from far away.

User Image
Name: Dried Grass Hat
Description: Made from the grasses only found on the Isle of Gambino which were dried until they became a golden brown. A truly alluring hat.

User Image
Name: Trap Jaw
Description: Better hide your appendages. >: P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:17 pm
Blue Magical Giftbox

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

GoFusion Charms

User Image
Name: Heart Charm
Description: A charm to use in GoFusion!

Chance Items

User Image
Name: Pink Magical Giftbox
Description: A perfectly wrapped gift box. A mystical aura emanates from its center.

Equipable Items

User Image
Name: Angelic Collar
Description: Feathery soft fur collar that gives off traces of very old magic.

User Image
Name: Nitemare Collar
Description: A tough leather collar with frightening spikes protruding from its sides.

User Image
Name: Angelic Gloves
Description: Upon wearing these gloves, one's arms become as light as the wings of a dove flying through the heavens.

User Image
Name: Nitemare Claws
Description: Each finger has a poisonous sharpened edge. They seem to radiate a dark aura.. A very ominous glove indeed.

User Image
Name: Spartan Shield
Description: Come back with your shield, or on it. Or don't come back at all, unless you happen to pick up a new shield on the way. Those things are expensive. You think gold grows on trees? Go on now. Git.

User Image
Name: Lutino Cockatiel

User Image
Name: Gold Anchor Necklace

User Image
Name: Silver Anchor Necklace

User Image
Name: Teal Lacey Bed Jacket

User Image
Name: Blue Lacey Bed Jacket

User Image
Name: Tiger Print Polyester Pants
Description: Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

User Image
Name: Tiger Print Polyester Suit Jacket
Description: We're no strangers to love, you know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinkin' of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy!

User Image
Name: Tiger Print Polyester Necktie
Description: I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, gotta make you understand.

User Image
Name: Gold Paisley Polyester Suit Jacket
Description: We're no strangers to love, you know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinkin' of, you wouldn't get this from any other guy!

User Image
Name: Gold Paisley Polyester Pants

User Image
Name: Gold Paisley Polyester Necktie
Description: I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, gotta make you understand.

User Image
Name: Black Pinstriped Polyester Shirt
Description: We've know each other for so long, your hearts been aching but you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know whats been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it.

User Image
Name: Teal Peep Toe Shoes

User Image
Name: Fox Tail
Description: Foxes are known to be sly and full of tricks. Due to their reputation, many people are reluctant to trust them.

User Image
Name: Flower Ankle Bands
Description: Simple, yet elegant ankle bands made from the pure white Hibi flowers that are found only on Gambino Isle. Collect the Flower Wrist Band to complete the set!

User Image
Name: Flower Wrist Band
Description: A simple, yet elegant wrist band made from the pure white Hibi flowers only found on Gambino Isle.

User Image
Name: Coon Tail
Description: Raccoons are known to be pests to most people. Wearing this tail will just prove them right.

User Image
Name: Black Punk Band
Description: A thick band of cloth that nearly covers the eyes. This band gives anyone the appearance of an outlaw.

User Image
Name: Prisoner's Shackles
Description: I thought I knew you... but I guess you've changed.

User Image
Name: Ballin' Black Head Gear

User Image
Name: Striped Stockings
Description: Silky smooth stockings that accent legs in a graceful manner.

User Image
Name: Space Monster Mask
Description: In a crabby mood? Wear this mask and go kick some Space Monster butt!

User Image
Name: Night Vision Goggles
Description: Standard issue night vision goggles for members of SWAT. Wear this to take on enemies at night.

User Image
Name: Arrow in my Head
Description: OMFG!!! ThERE's An ARROW StUCK in MY HEAD!!! X.X

User Image
Name: Emperor's Brow
Description: This prop brow was modeled after the brow of the great emperor Vol Geh Trahn. Though he passed away at a relatively young age of 55, his empire ruled for centuries to come.

User Image
Name: Bouncy Antennae
Description: Two bouncing red balls can bring a little levity to any situation.

User Image
Name: Leather Collar with Cross
Description: A nice accessory to give a dark edge to any outfit.

User Image
Name: Studded Leather Collar
Description: All men are dogs.

Touching Hair
Captain

Enduring Regular

Touching Hair
Captain

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:18 pm
Golden Magical Giftbox

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Equipable Items

User Image
Name: Ghostly Candles
Description: These possessed candles follow you around and make for quiet yet unsettling companions.

User Image
Name: Jumbo Mouse Ears
Description: You'll surely be able to hear for miles when you wear these mouse-like ears.

User Image
Name: Angelic Neck Scarf
Description: Angelic silk wrapped around your neck for a heavenly accent.

User Image
Name: Hero's Guard
Description: The war was over, and the hero stood stoically in the middle of the battlefield, worn from the countless struggles but ultimately victorious.

User Image
Name: Crown of Stars
Description: This crown adorned with sparkling stars is sure to make you shine!

User Image
Name: Chameleon Tail
Description: A strange scaly twirly tail of a chameleon!

User Image
Name: Dry Leaf Hat
Description: A playful hat made from fallen leaves of a giant tree.

User Image
Name: Regal Feathered Headdress
Description: A glorious sun shaped headdress, for when you really want to shake those tail feathers.

User Image
Name: Regal Feathered Mantle
Description: A simple but delicate mantle for those fancy tribal parties.

User Image
Name: Nitemare Neck Scarf
Description: Pitch black silk that peters out into elegant little wings.

Alchemy Formulas

User Image
Name: F1: Philosopher's Cache
Store Price: 5,000
Description: Use this formula to craft Philosopher's Cache!

User Image
Name: F1: Alchemist's Case
Store Price: 10,000
Description: Use this formula to craft Alchemist's Case!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Devil Imp Potion A
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Devil Imp Potion A!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Devil Imp Potion B
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Devil Imp Potion B!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Devil Imp Potion C
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Devil Imp Potion C!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Devil Imp Potion D
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Devil Imp Potion D!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Devil Imp Potion E
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Devil Imp Potion E!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Devil Imp Potion F
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Devil Imp Potion F!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Angel Imp Potion B
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Angel Imp Potion B!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Angel Imp Potion C
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Angel Imp Potion C!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Angel Imp Potion D
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Angel Imp Potion D!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Angel Imp Potion E
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Angel Imp Potion E!

User Image
Name: F5: Floating Angel Imp Potion F
Description: Use this formula to craft Floating Angel Imp Potion F!

User Image
Name: F6: Ruby Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Ruby Companion!

User Image
Name: F6: Sasha Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Sasha Companion!.

User Image
Name: F7: Liam Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Liam Companion!

User Image
Name: F7: Sam Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Sam Companion!

User Image
Name: F8: Edmund Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Edmund Companion!

User Image
Name: F8: Nicolae Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Nicolae Companion!

User Image
Name: F9: Ian Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Ian Companion!

User Image
Name: F9: Louie Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Louie Companion!

User Image
Name: F9: Moira Companion
Description: Use this formula to craft Moira Companion!

User Image
Name: F10: Lunarian's Mint Bao
Description: Use this formula to craft Lunarian's Mint Bao!

User Image
Name: Formula 10: Lunarian's Blonde Bao
Description: Use this formula to craft Lunarian's Blonde Bao!

User Image
Name: F10: Lunarian's Pink Bao
Description: Use this formula to craft Lunarian's Pink Bao!

User Image
Name: F2: Hypno Lollipop
Store Price: 200
Description: Use this formula to craft Hypno Lollipop!

User Image
Name: F3: Windy Gear
Store Price: 300
Description: Use this formula to craft Windy Gear!

User Image
Name: F4: Autopsy Scar
Store Price: 400
Description: Use this formula to craft Autopsy Scar!

User Image
Name: F4: Longer Langer
Description: Use this formula to craft Longer Langer!

User Image
Name: F4: Tentacreep
Description: Use this formula to craft Tentacreep!

User Image
Name: F4: Cuttlescythe
Description: Use this formula to craft Cuttlescythe!

User Image
Name: F7: Celestial Rings
Store Price: 350
Description: Use this formula to craft Celestial Rings!

User Image
Name: F10: HARMony
Description: Use this formula to craft HARMony!

Alchemy Components

User Image
Name: Rose Quartz
Description: A mellow pink crystal.
Required by: F6: Princess the Piglet, F8: Solar Mage

User Image
Name: Gunmetal
Description: A gleaming bronze alloy resistant to corrosion.
Required by: F6: Atrum Egg, F8: Draco Ladon, F8: Bitter Porridge

User Image
Name: Used Tissue
Description: It's probably best if you don't ask what this tissue was used for.
Required by: F8: Embarrassed Dream

User Image
Name: Emerald
Description: A brilliant green gemstone.
Required by: F9: Seracila Pendant, F10: Blade of the Night Sky

User Image
Name: Comet Tail
Description: A streak of celestial debris.
Required by: F7: Happy Capsule, F7: Archangel's Blade, F9: Kitten Star, F10: Zorya

User Image
Name: Honey Liqueur
Description: A sweet liquid with minor mystical properties.
Required by: F7: White Russian, F8: Solar Mage, F10: Warmth of Apollo

User Image
Name: Iliaster
Description: The base from which all matter is built.
Required by: F7: Archangel's Blade, F8: Wed to Darkness, F9: Kitten Star, F10: Zorya, F10: Dullahan's Edge

User Image
Name: Shark's Blood
Store Price: 10,000
Description: A favorite drug among dirty, old men.
Required by: F2: Tsunami KO Shadow Shirt

User Image
Name: Barbed Suture
Description: A thorny binding material.
Required by: F8: Bitter Porridge

User Image
Name: Stardust
Description: The fallen glimmer of the galaxy.
Required by: F7: Happy Capsule, F8: Solar Mage, F9: Kitten Star, F10: Zorya, F10: Blade of the Night Sky

User Image
Name: Lapis Lazuli
Description: A bright blue semiprecious stone.
Required by: F7: Jade Rabbit, F8: Stage Makeup, F10: Persephone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:03 pm
Special Thanks

A special thanks to those who donated, I certainly wouldn't of been able to complete this guide without you.

sad bc mcr
30x Pink Magical Giftbox

Cirno the Ice Fairy
Brown Magical Giftbox

Emo Vampire Panda818
Blue Magical Giftbox
Brown Magical Giftbox
2x Pink Magical Giftbox

Leo-lo Erlo
Brown Magical Giftbox

Ochinpo
Brown Magical Giftbox