Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image
At the base of a large apple tree stood Charisma, looking up at the items it bore. There seemed to be a lot of fresh apples hanging from the branches which only seemed to make her mouth water more. It had been quite some time since she had eaten any apples. In fact, Charisma had limited herself to a diet of grass and bark while she had been traveling in the other lands. It was only recently that she had returned to the Kawani lands in search of the Ghost family members. Thus far she had heard rumors about there being new additions to the family but that was the extent of her knowledge on the family she was slightly protective of.

"Which one is the best one?" She asked herself out loud. Charisma wanted to distract herself from her thoughts about them. She rarely let herself worry about them, but within the last few days she felt an urgency to find them. Charisma had no idea why it was she felt this way. The mare let out a soft sigh as she pushed herself onto her hind legs and grabbed one of the lower hanging apples. When it was secured between her teeth she fell back down onto all fours and began to eat. It felt like the most delicious tasting apple she had ever had in her entire life. Of course, who was to say it was or wasn't? "Maybe I should test a couple others." She said with a soft giggle. What could it hurt to eat a few apples? It wasn't like she was going to the natives of this land and hoping for a sugar cube or something. Okay, so maybe she could do that once on her journey. What harm could it cause? Charisma felt a bit lighter after thinking about more positive things. Worrying and other such negative emotions did not suite her. Was she capable of them? Of course, everyone was. However, they were unseemly on her.

`Swirly
((I can't even. . . wow.))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:12 pm
User Image

Walt wandered lazily around the fruit trees. He had come upon them just a few minutes before and had been deciding if it would be worth his time to go through the whole orchard and look for other of his kind. He had come to thise strange place and was having a hard time adjusting. The one he had met last week did not think he was a prince and had actually laughed at the idea. He had seen absolutely zero ladies and was beginning to fear that this land was nothing but men. Perhaps this land was some sort of male-locked prison. The idea was enough to make him shudder with fear. Other males tended to be jealous of the attraction ladies had to him and it made for a frustrating time.

A soft, -feminine-, voice made Walt’s ears p***k forward and swishing his giant cat-fluff tail he moved heedless of the long cords of mane that were probably attracting every stick and leaf along the way. “Greetings fair maiden! Pray, forgive my intrusion of your respite!” The male called out before he could even see her, and was definitely going to feel like an idiot if she was a he. Luckily, he was correct in his assumption and what he saw made Walt breathe a deep sigh of relief. An angel was before him, with the wings to prove it. Delicately maintained hair and a figure that he couldn’t help but enjoy. “Do you want company m’lady or shall I continue on my way?” Oh man, he was hoping for company. A woman! A mare! He was going to make it in this strange and mostly disrespectful place after all. The Prince glanced back and saw his enchanted doll carrying a huge pile of hair and nodded in satisfaction, the doll would arrange him to his best angles.

~Kiana_Nala~

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm
Charisma hadn't noticed that she was in the presence of another, but when she heard a voice call out to her she didn't jump. Instead a smile showed on her lips. Like Walt, Charisma welcomed the chance to speak to another, though her reasoning wasn't the same as his. "Hello sir." She replied, still smiling a letting out a soft laughter. Already her frustrations had dissipated. Her troubles with choosing which fruit to eat forgotten. "I wouldn't mind some conversation with a polite stranger like yourself." Charisma added. Her green eyes slowly scanned the stallion as she took in his appearance. She had never seen one quite like him before but since returning to these lands she'd found that there were a lot of different creatures wandering the lands then the last time she was here. To her, pawed soquili usually meant skinwalkers but it was clear that Walt was no such thing. Her smile only grew.

"I'm sorry for not noticing your presence before now." She paused briefly, her attention turning to the tree for a moment then once more returning to him. "I was a bit distracted by the apples." The mare honestly admitted with some amusement. Luckily she had few troubles and it seemed apparent by the way she was able to just take some time to worry about which apple she should eat. Even though they had in fact been a distraction from her real troubles. "I'm Charisma. Who might you be?"

`Swirly
I have some time to tag! 8D Might be able to respond more this weekend other wise I'll be able to resume tags during the week after next week.
Walt is incredibly amazing by the way. XD /cracked up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 pm
Walt was still a bit lost in his thankings and adulations to the gods above for not sending him to a land where he’d never get to spend time with another lady. In fact, he was so lost in his own thoughts that he nearly missed everything that she said to him entirely. Sure, it played in the background of his mind but the response was definitely delayed for everything. “Oh, fair maiden, you have truly relaxed my mind. Set me at ease for the first time in such along time. I’ve been quite fearful that my mind was going to end up lost.” Rambling on prettily was probably in the top five of things that Walt had a tlanet for and him needing a moment to gather his thoughts to seem more intelligent definitely happened. “I am Prince Walt, although I would be well and truly honored to just be called Walt by such a lady as yourself.” Oh boy, he better not get too cheesey too soon. If his charms came across too strong it was likely that he’d be thought of as being fake with others.

“Charisma?” He had to memorize that name with the face, although that was not a difficult task for him, “Such a beautiful name.. so fitting for you I’m sure. I’ve been honored today by being allowed to be in your presence. Dear lady, you truly humble me.” It was at the moment that Walt chose to move into a sweeping bow, the doo-dads and what-nots in his hair clunking rather loudly as he bowed deeply.

~Kiana_Nala~

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 pm
The mare could only smile as Walt took his time replying to her. While others might have thought he was touched in the head or there was something else wrong with him, Charisma seemed to think it was perfectly normal. Charisma wasn't really a normal mare in any regard. While she didn't take as long as him to respond, her mind often wandered to other things. Not only that but her actions were more in tune with his slowness at responding. Charisma always planned everything out slowly and only intervened in things when it was dire for her to do so. "Thank you. You're quite the gentleman." She laughed lightly in response. "It is a pleasure to meet you Prince Walt." Charisma felt honored just because he was, well, Walt. There was no point in denying he was a Prince, or so she assumed.

"I feel that I'm humbled in return." Charisma told him truthfully. "Although, I believe I should be bowing to you Walt." At this she once more laughed. It was a first for her, being bowed to and especially by a prince no less. That was one thing she'd never encountered before. "What brings you to this apple tree? Is your kingdom nearby?" Charisma hadn't seen signs of a large group of soquili gathered nearby but maybe she hadn't been paying close enough attention. That seemed plausible. Her thoughts had been consumed with other things and she'd almost forgotten her troubles when she distracted herself with the apples. Walt seemed like a good distraction though. Or at least he had been thus far.

`Swirly
I had a whole response typed, internet died, then windows 8 decided to not show anything. Had a whole blank page. x...x

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:43 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Walt took his time listening to her respond and he couldn’t help but smile. She was such a gentle lady. Perhaps she was a princess of these lands. He could only hope so. He had come to this place to find his one true love and it wasn’t exactly his favorite of places. No servants, lots of dirt, and lots of rain. He was going to have to get some servants, soon. “You m’lady, are precisely that. A true lady. I’m honored at your presence.” Walt didn’t mean to seem like a wind-bag, but fawning and pomp were all that he knew when it came to being around other mares. His childhood had been a lot of training on how to string words together and had lacked any training on how to get along without being spoiled.

“Nay fair Lady Charisma, I would never ask a lady such as yourself to bow to me. That would belittle your status, truly.” The mention of his homelands drew a deep sigh and Walt gazed off into the distance for a few moments, going for the appearance of melancholy, “No… my lands are far away from her. I’m to find my one true love and this was where I was led to find her.” The seer that had told him to fly towards the sun for as long as his wings would go until he felt he would collapse. Of course, he didn’t really remember much after that, but he had to assume he had flown and flown and flown for quite some distance. Plucking an apple from the tree above him carefully, Walt laid it on the ground at Charisma’s feet, “A token, madam, for allowing me to be in your presence… now and for however long you’ll have me.”

~Kiana_Nala~

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas