[PRP] The Great Escape [Calla x Helena Augusta]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:22 pm
This is a private RP between .Tortured. .Pumpkin. & ~Kiana_Nala~. Please do not post unless you are given permission.
Permission given to: None

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:24 pm
Quote:
Pale nostrils followed the beautiful scent from the thinning woods to the edge of the plains. Midday was approaching and the sun was high. Calla had left his family not long after he'd reached adulthood to see the world. He thought it was silly, but the pressure of being a young adult and having to see the world before deciding what to do in life was too strong. The wind blew the stallion's hair from his eyes as he approached a field of wildflowers. A small smirk crossed his face as he took in the sight. Perhaps exploring wouldn't be so bad after all.

Quote:
Helena Augusta was a young mare unlike most others. While many her age ventured off from their families, Helena had stayed put in her mother's herd except when she ventured a little further beyond to her fathers. It wasn't that she was afraid of the world beyond the flowers and hills, but she felt her duty as the heir to her mother's herd was to stay close by and learn everything she could. However, she felt that one day she would venture off for a short time in the hopes of finding someone to teach her how to use her unicorn abilities. None of her family members had a unicorn horn like she did so they were incapable of helping her develop her healing skills. Today though she had no lessons and had wandered off towards the circular grove of flowers that a long-gone human tribe had made. It was her mother's favorite place in the herd lands and Helena could understand why. There were thousands of different types of flowers and it was secluded, enclosed. You felt cut off from the rest of the world while within it's walls. However, as she approached she noticed a foreigner sniffing at the flowers. "Hello." She said warmly, striding over towards him in a friendly manner.

Quote:
Calla's eyes widened slightly at the mare's greeting. He blushed a little, afraid he may have intruded on her without noticing. "I'm terribly sorry if I'm in your territory, Miss. I was just... Exploring, I suppose." A smile approached his face as he noticed her friendly demeanor and he allowed a slight sigh of relief. "My name is Calla, I'm fairly new around here... This is quite the place. I've seen flowers from where I grew up, but nothing quite like this." He was still taken aback by the masses of flowers all collected in a single place. It almost didn't seem natural.

Quote:
When the stallion replied she giggled a little. "While these are our herd lands, many visitors pass through here now and again, just like you." She said, trying to reassure him that it was alright that he was there. "It's a pleasure to meet you Calla. I'm Helena Augusta, but feel free to call me Helena if it is easier." It was common for others to shorten her name, some even coming up with nicknames of their own for her so she really didn't mind it if he called her something different. "Yes, an Indian tribe once lived in these lands but they have since moved on." Helena looked at the flowers. They were remnants of what was. ""What are you exploring for?" Helena asked curiously, smiling once more with a little bit of a playfulness seeping through.

Quote:
"Well I appreciate your hospitality, Helena." He continued to gape at the flowers, comparing what he saw to what he'd had at home. After a moment, he thought of a response. "I've never met any Indians... My mother's told me stories though. And my father's family has these cloths made by them. I'm sure they'd be a lot of help managing this mane though." He chuckled a little bit and looked down at the tattered ends of his lengthy locks. "Well why wouldn't I be exploring? Don't really have anything that I'm looking for in particular. I'm just... Exploring."

Quote:
"You're welcome." Helena watched him as he looked at the flowers, seeming to appreciate them unlike many others that passed through. "Actually, we have that in common. Very few of us here have encountered one before." She blushed a little. Apart from this grove of flowers and the remnants of their items they had nothing Indian here. When he mentioned his mane she laughed. "Yes, I think we have that in common. Luckily mine is a braided." Helena admitted, despite it looking like it needed a little tending to. "You don't have anything in particular you are looking for?" She asked, slightly confused. To Helena, exploring was a foreign idea unless you were looking for something. "Why?"

Quote:
"I've heard stories of them. They say there's this whole village of two-leggers who help horses like us. I heard there's even one who's gifted enough to be able to speak to us." He mused at the idea for a moment. For a moment he wondered how the mare's mane was braided. He'd never seen it done, but it seemed like something that'd best be done by either a group or maybe a two-legger. "Well, I figure, why not? I can't stay home with my parents forever. How will I ever live my own life if I'm too busy trying to live theirs, right?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff