Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Wings and Little Things (Grayce and Timpani F. Amachi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Timpani ducked under a low hanging branch and looked around flicking her wings. Yup, definitely lost. she decided. She knew she'd get a lecture when she found her way home whenever that was. She knew better than to leave the clearing where her family lived with her grandmother and aunt without an adult, but sometimes Timpani just couldn't help it. She'd get distracted chasing a butterfly, or a sunbeam, or just about anything and next thing she knew she'd be hours away from home with only a vague idea of how to get back.

Her mother claimed there was just to much of her in her youngest daughter, but Timpani didn't really know what that was supposed to mean. The little filly sighed and flicked an ear as she heard running water and decided that before anything else a drink was in order. She bounded through the underbrush separating her from the water and nearly plunged in head first oblivious to anyone else around.

PixelDeerest

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

Grayce had been keeping patrol outside the Glenn, and he had already been out there for most of the day - simply pacing back and forth. He wouldn't be doing this if he wasn't such a goody boy around his father, but since he apparently had no spine when it came to doing what his father asked this is where he was stuck. If only his father wasn't so old fashioned! His sister was more strong willed AND older than him, yet he still believed that she had to stay protected, instead of protecting!

From the brambles, Grayce noticed a rush of movement accompanied by a burst of noise - apparently caused by a flash of bright color, Examining the burst of color, Grayce realized that the bundle was a filly. He raised an eyebrow, looking around and digging his odd finger-like hooves into the soft ground, "Um.....Hello?" He spoke softly, as if not wanting to scare her much, "I know you're thirsty, but.....nevermind. You must be lost, right?"

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 pm
Timpani jumped slightly at someone suddenly being there. Of course they probably had been there before, but she just hadn't noticed. She was always being told that she needed to look before she leaped, but what fun was that?

She turned her head and buzzed her wings as she smiled at the blue and white stallion. "Hello!" she said brightly. "Umm...Lost? Maybe. I don't really know exactly. Cuz sometimes I'm lost but I'm really not." she said with a big grin. The odd hooves on the male distracted her and she bounced closer and eyed them. "How come your hooves are like that?" she asked looking back at his back hooves. "Your back ones are normal, but how come these are different? Are you part cerynei? Cuz my big brother's girlfriend is a cerynei, but her hooves don't look like that, kinda close, but not exactly." she said all in a rush, which should have left her breathless but the little filly didn't even look winded. "Also, I suppose I should introduce myself, cuz Momma says it's rude not too, so my name is Timpani Forte Amachi, but I like to be called Tipi." she said with another huge smile and wing flick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 pm
Grayce smiled slightly as she jumped, but suddenly thought it was rude so he quickly hid it behind a mask of indifference. He couldn't keep the smile down though, as she started spewing off words at the speed of light. Or sound, in this case. Once she was finished, he shifted and clicked his tongue teasingly, "Hi......Tipi." She was......adorable, with weird wings - he noticed. Well, maybe not weird, but different for sure. "Maybe we could perhaps help with the maybe and maybe not lost thing? Where do you live? Maybe I could follow you back to make sure you get where you need to be.....and safely." He laughed, studying her. Grayce quickly checked over his shoulder to see if anyone would investigate him outside of the Glenn, but everything seemed quiet. "Anyhow, my name is Grayce, no last name, just Grayce - unfortunately, or fortunately depending on whatever way you look at it." His grin grew wider as he looked down at the buzzing little foal, "And yes, I am part Cerynei - but I don't think that's the reason for my hooves. My newest sisters and I are all a little bit odd in some way. One of my sisters has a plant growing in her hair."

Grayce lifted up one hoof and showed her how he could move all the parts separately, and proceeded to pick up a flower and hand it to her - as if he had fingers.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:54 pm
Timpani looked around and took in her surroundings. "Umm...hmm...Well Iive with Momma and Daddy an' Claves, an' Lyric, an' Gramma an' Auntie Staccato." she said with a nod. "We live in a big clearing," she paused. "An' I guess it wouldn't be that far away from here cuz it's not that late in the afternoon and I only wandered off around mid-morning." she nodded matter of factly.

"Grayce is a nice name." she said with a big smile. "Kinda could say a lot about you, like I got my name cuz I don't keep still for very long and the way my wings flick and buzz reminded Daddy of a drum."

She gasped as he offered her the flower with his segmented hoof. "Wow..." she breathed, yellow eyes getting wide. "That's really amazing! And your sister sounds neat too, just think if she wanted to go to some sort of gathering or somethin' she wouldn't need to put flowers in her hair cuz she's already got'em. That's pretty handy. Save ya a lotta time gettin' all dolled up." she paused for a breath and then shuffled. "I'm sorry if I talk a lot...an' fast...I have a hard time stoppin sometimes once I get started."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:26 pm
Grayce raised an eyebrow, less gracefully than his name suggested he might be able to, and gaped at her for a second before speaking, "Well......that's um......That's a lot of relatives. I guess I don't really have much room to talk - but I surely don't have that many." He thought about how many sisters he had, and how he was the only male - but shook the thoughts away before they turned too much about his own father.

Smiling, Grayce nodded, "Yeah, you're right - it really isn't that late so it...most probably is close. Shall I help take you back?" He walked around her and motioned to the bushes she came from. "I think it would be best that way, if I did take you back. I'd feel terrible if anything happen, like if you got lost."

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:53 am
"Really?" she frowned never having considered anyone having a family that wasn't as big as hers. Heck, that wasn't even a fraction of her according to her mother. There was a whole slew of aunts, uncles, cousins, not to mention the other set of grandparents she'd never met. Oh and Pachelbel, she couldn't forget him, even if he only came to visit once in while. She was often tempted to follow him to see where he went when he went "home" after his visits. "I never met anyone with a little family. Do you like it?" she said looking up at him.

She looked around when he offered to take her home and then looked up at him with big wide eyes. "But I only just got here, can't I look around a little bit? Pleeeeeassseee? Besides if you take me back we can't talk about stuff, and I never met anyone before on my adventures, usually I just find rabbits and mice and their booooorrring." she flicked her wings. "And I think we should be friends." She grinned up at him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:00 pm
Grayce thought, screwing his face up into a puzzled expression, "Hmm, well I don't know If I'd call it little? Maybe more of a medium...Like, I have five sisters - Aarushi, Verdandi, Gala, Feiurce, and Eternal Sontata.... But then Gala also have two daughters, so I guess those are like....may cousins? I don't know. I'm the only boy though!" He said, proudly pointing to his chest. "Then, of course, there is my mother and my father. Even though that's it, I still feel like it's a good amount?" He asked, looking down and smiling at her. "What do you think?"

Mildly surprised by the huge yellow eyes he was forced to be swindled by, he sputtered at her, "I...uh...well...I don't know...what if? You know! What if you're parents will be....uh...worried, about you?" He felt crushed. He wouldn't want anyone to be worried, but she also seemed like she was genuinely wanting to stay. ".........Fine. You can stay - but only for a little while!" He looked around at their surroundings, his sister and father were on the other side of one set of trees, but out here was the river. Otherwise, there really wasn't a lot to look at.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:18 pm
Timpani gave him a long hard look considering his family numbers. The seriousness of her thoughts was ruined though by the silly expression she kept twisting her mouth into. "Not bad." she then grinned. "I think I win though, my momma has four sisters, and six brothers, and lots of them have kids. I never met them though." she giggled at how proud he was at being the only boy. "Claves and me are the first girls for my parents. Normally the boys would out number us cuz I got two big brothers, but they're not with us right now." she said with a sigh.

She moved over towards the river and peered into it. "They're always worried about somethin'. An' if I'm gonna get in trouble anyway, may as well go for broke!" she turned back and smiled. "Gotta do stuff to the fullest an' all, otherwise you get bored!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:00 pm
Grayce watched her face become less-than-serious, and suddenly felt an feeling of endearing toward the young foal. She was certainly funny, and that was always a good thing. Perhaps she could be his little buddy, and they'd go on all sorts of adventures, just like he'd always wanted! He'd of course have to watch out for her, but that was something he could manage. Also, maybe get the okay from her parents before anymore adventures, too...
He smiled at her, and huffed, "I never said you didn't win! Just that......I didn't lose so badly." He stuck his tongue out at her, "Well, you still have a sisters, but I don't have a brother, so I win! My cousins are also only girls!" He blew a raspberry out at her and laughed. Normally he wouldn't act so childishly, but he felt it was okay here. He noticed her sigh, and quirked his head in a questioning manner, "Why are they not with you, your brothers?"

Following her towards the river, he smiled deviously and a gleam came to his eye - before he even knew it himself, he nudge her side while she was busy smiling and pushed her into the shallow river, "You mean like that? Ha!" He watched her as she fell, and tried not to laugh.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:52 pm
She shrugged. "I dunno...they just said that for safety we had to live with Gramma an' Auntie Staccato for awhile, an' Pach has to live with his lady friend's family an' Beat had to go to Momma's parents. They said they would explain when we got older, but that's like forever away!" she huffed and pouted a bit.

With a flick of her wings though her happy mood was back. "I guess not. You still got lots and lots of family. It's nice having lots of them around...but bad too, ya know...it's hard to get a moment alone sometimes."

She looked back down at the water again and glanced up as he moved next to her. She figured he was going to tell her to back up a bit so she didn't fall in, what she didn't expect was when he gave her that little nudge and in she went. "Hey!" she looked up at him wings buzzing flicking water every which way. She looked up at him indignantly and then lunged forward grabbing his drape in his mouth and trying to tug him in with her. A futile effort since he was twice her size, but Timpani was definitely a doer before a thinker.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:16 pm
Grayce nodded at the wet little one, "Yeah, I could see how not understanding something because someone won't tell you the 'why's would be hard. I guess there is nothing you can do about it, though." He smiled and reached out a hoof to help her back out. "Hmmm....For me, it's pretty easy to be alone. For instance, it's only be and my dad and sister that actually live together." He noted, shaking a free hoof in the direction of their family grove. "We all live over there."

Not paying attention, with his hoof still outstretched, he felt a futile tug on his drapery. Chuckling internally, he rolled his eyes in a dramatic way and wailed a "Oh noe!" Of fake dismay, before leaning his body weight forward and dropping himself into the water, "Ahhhhh~ You got me!" He cried, sarcastically, trying not to laugh as he went to splash at her.

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:29 pm
Timpani squealed as Grayce tumbled into the water. She darted to one side and giggled as he began to splash her. In retaliation she buzzed her wings almost constantly flinging any water that got on them in every direction, which really only resulted in getting more water on her than him.

She kicked and splashed until she was for once too tired to do anymore and managed to crawl out onto the bank and flopped down in a patch of sunlight to dry. "That was fun!" she said looking over at Grayce. She looked over across the way towards where he said his family lived and then back at him. "Did you ever play with your sisters like that when you were all little?" she asked. "I wish we had a stream close to our house to play in. Maybe it would make everything all better..." she said with a frown. "I dunno why but Claves doesn't really like to play with me, and Lyric's always too busy learning dance steps." she sighed, and flicked her wings half-heartedly. "But maybe I can come play with you now, if you're not to busy?" she asked with big wide pathetic eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:50 pm
Following her up the bank, he dropped onto the grown with a heavy, wet thud. It had been quite fun. He never really got to had much fun anymore. After a minute of thinking, while laying on the grass, he turned his gaze to the grove and answered, ".....No." He said, in an almost-sigh, "No, my other sisters live with their mother, and my sister that lives with me....well, she was already a lot older than me when I was younger, and she wanted to go out by herself all the time. I mean, I know she cares about me, but she likes to be alone."
Smiling, he turned to look at her, and laughed suddenly when he saw her gaze, "Hey, hey! Away with the eyes! They're killing me..." He Shrugged and nodded, "Yeah, I don't see why you can't come over." He smirked at her, "But, next time we're getting permission from your parents."

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:51 pm
"That's no fun..." she paused and her mind raced as she suddenly was faced with a concept that she'd never thought of before. "Wait...your mom and dad don't live together?" she tilted her head. "How come? Don't they love each other?" she'd never thought of parents Not loving each other and being together. She thought of her parents, the looks they gave each other, the quiet circle dances that they did late at night when they thought they'd gotten her and her siblings bedded down for the night. She pouted and sniffed trying not to cry. That seemed so sad...not having parents who wanted to be with each other and their foals all the time.

"Oh are they now?" she said perking up a bit and scrambling over and leaning in nearly touching his head with hers, staring into his eyes. "Is this better?" she couldn't help it and burst into another fit of laughter, plopping down beside him. "Yeah, yeah, next time I'll ask...I promise." she said curling up.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff