Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Girl code

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You more familiar with the
  girl code
  guy code
View Results

Protedgy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:47 pm
I realized I don't know any of it when I stumbled upon a show called Girl Code.
But most of it seems so silly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:32 pm
There's a girl code?

I've seen one episode of that show, and it seems quite awful, so I haven't watched it since.

I think when I was in dorms first year someone cut out a copy of the girl code from a magazine and left it in our lounge. It only had 10 things on it, and I couldn't stop laughing at about most of it.

this seems to be the sensible one: http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/top-10-girl-code-rules/

The extended one: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Girl Code&defid=3898447
Though I've never really found a gender based code to be anything worth following.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 am
PROTEDGY YOU STILL EXIST? O.O I AM SO GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS THIS GIRL CODE?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 am
Aoi the Crossdresser

WHAT IS THIS GIRL CODE?

Supposedly it's the female equivalent of Guy code, Where it's a set of unwritten rules, in which every female follows. My understanding is it's a bunch of females that consider themselves friends so they pretend they have all these standards, to not violate a friendship.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:04 pm
The ones that make sense and aren't stupid are basically 'hey be a decent human being!' and that's stupid to decide it's a magic 'girl code' Like, no hating on other girls, help a girl out when she's drunk off her a**, and help a girl when she's getting creepy advances by a dude she's ain't into. Yeah, you ought to be doing that s**t anyways regardless of you being a girl or male. The rest just seem to be 'hey be a good friend and not a b***h'. So... Yeah.

And I've never heard of that show, but it already pains me. So I'll probably check it out if I ever remember again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:08 am
Aoi the Crossdresser

WHAT IS THIS GIRL CODE?

Yup, I exist, I've just had a life and a few stressful months. Every time I came online with the intention of visiting the guild I got distracted  

Protedgy

Brieyxo123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:19 pm
lalalalalalalalalalllaaaa  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:55 pm
Protedgy
Aoi the Crossdresser

WHAT IS THIS GIRL CODE?

Yup, I exist, I've just had a life and a few stressful months. Every time I came online with the intention of visiting the guild I got distracted
PRobably cuz you have a ******** ReAL LIFE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Something I don't have.

I am getting feared that ppl will not hire me here cuz I have a bachelors degree, cuz when I had an interview with someone from ACS in stuff, they told me that they are very skeptical of hiring ppl with degrees, cuz they are fearing that they are going to complain all of the time that they deserve a better job or that they are not going to stay with the company long or something. Also my GRANDMA SAID AS OF LIKE 2 DAYS AGO, that they don't wanna hire ppl with degrees cuz they are fearing that YOU are going to take their job away since you have a degree and they dont. That is just ******** stupid. I should just be a ******** teacher then. ******** ASSHOLES IN ALAMOGORDO NOT HIRING ME CUZ I HAVE A DEGREE AND THEY FEAR THAT I WILL TAKE THEIR JOB AWAY FROM THEM CUZ I HAVE A DEGREE AND THEY DONT!!!!

Like a girl from the INdependent Living center said taht the owner of Taco Bell in Alamogordo, NM never got a high school diploma but makes 60000 a year or something. SO yeah. I doubt she'd wanna hire someone with a masters cuz they'd take her job away from here within 10 years.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Protedgy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Protedgy
Aoi the Crossdresser

WHAT IS THIS GIRL CODE?

PRobably cuz you have a ******** ReAL LIFE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! Something I don't have.

I am getting feared that ppl will not hire me here cuz I have a bachelors degree, cuz when I had an interview with someone from ACS in stuff, they told me that they are very skeptical of hiring ppl with degrees, cuz they are fearing that they are going to complain all of the time that they deserve a better job or that they are not going to stay with the company long or something. Also my GRANDMA SAID AS OF LIKE 2 DAYS AGO, that they don't wanna hire ppl with degrees cuz they are fearing that YOU are going to take their job away since you have a degree and they dont. That is just ******** stupid. I should just be a ******** teacher then. ******** ASSHOLES IN ALAMOGORDO NOT HIRING ME CUZ I HAVE A DEGREE AND THEY FEAR THAT I WILL TAKE THEIR JOB AWAY FROM THEM CUZ I HAVE A DEGREE AND THEY DONT!!!!

Like a girl from the INdependent Living center said taht the owner of Taco Bell in Alamogordo, NM never got a high school diploma but makes 60000 a year or something. SO yeah. I doubt she'd wanna hire someone with a masters cuz they'd take her job away from here within 10 years.

Someone with a degree would want a career related to that degree would they not? I can understand ACS not wanting people to complain. I hate complaints from anyone. Just keep searching buddy, or make a resume that doesn't include your degree XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 am
Aoi, you just need to move to a tourist trap town, one of the history museums will probably hire you instantly.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am
cool4
Aoi, you just need to move to a tourist trap town, one of the history museums will probably hire you instantly.
Nope. Alamogordo or no where else, cuz my stupid girlfriend and her family decided to move here.

I assure you that she and her family would have a much better opportunity in Las Cruces, but I doubt they'd listen to me, so Alamogordo is my ONLY opportunity. I'm sorry. It's either a job here or NO WHERE. It's a good thing my parents live here and I am staying at their place.

AND HOW THE ******** CAN I MAKE A RESUME TAHT DOESN"T INCLUDE MY DEGREE? ARE YOU SAYING IT DOESN"T MATTER? THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DEGREE IS SUPPOSED TO ******** MATTER, SOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should just kill myself if no one will hire me. It's stupid that the ******** capitalists of Alamo nm won't even hire me. They are scared that my HORRIBLE DEGREE will take over them within 5-10 years, it's soo stupid. I'm sorry but Cruces isn't a choice. My girlfriend lives in Alamogordo, so that is where I am staying until her and her family decides that a better opportunity awaits them in Cruces since it is a growing city where Alamogordo dropped by 5000 people from 2000 to 2010.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 am
OF COURSE if I do not find any stupid retarded business who will ******** hire me, I will have to continue stupid subbing in this stupid district. Even though I am already not happy with the way things are going with this school district. I am still restricted to just subbing as a TEACHER and an EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT at the HIGH SCHOOL, and anywhere else is just only as an educational assistant, all because of just 1 bad experience at a middle school and stupid retarded rumours spread by stupid teacher assistants at an elementary school THAT ARE TOTALLY BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad miss b***h Erica got fired/quit. (they need a new one). So yeah, shows how corrupt the stupid sub system is here.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 am
My girlfriend follows a code. It's hard to understand but one day I'll design a GUI for her. Linux based girlbots - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em, am I right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-upHSP9KU  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff