Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Wrestling Network

Back to Guilds

A guide to help run g-feds, develop characters and more. 

Tags: entertainment, Wrestling, guides, help, owner 

Reply Profile Database
Bison Mbadi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:20 pm
Characters Name: Bison Mbadi

Nicknames: Bison, Big bad Bison, "The Alpha Male", the Caribbean Colossus

Height: 7'

Weight: 380 lbs

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: A powerhouse "alpha male" who is focused on domination over all his opponents. Can be seen as arrogant or simply confident. Seen as a face or a heel according to who he's facing and how.

Gender=Male

Sexuality= straight

Size= Giant

Race= Black

Nationality= Carribean

Classification: Super Heavyweight, athlete

Hometown: Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Pic Base: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Entrance Music:
The Dominator: All Hail the Alpha Male
MMI: Smooth

Quotes: "I was bred way back from my ancestors who mined for spice until they died to be better physically than any other human. I am genetically superior. I will use that breeding to become the most dominate man in wrestling."

"I don't wrestle, I don't compete. I dominate."

"I don't climb cages, I lift them"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:22 pm
Moveset

Commonly Used Moves: clothesline, body splash, punch, big boots, turnbuckle splash + bulldog combo, body slam, double axe handle, fireman's carry slam, powerbomb, fallaway slam, top rope brain chop, soccer kick, sidewalk slam, choke toss, electric chair drop, giant swing throw, giant clutch, shoulder claw, shoulder bash, military press, gutbuster, backbreaker, brainbuster, suplex, german suplex, big chest chop, samoan drop, head block, double powerbomb, chokeslam, giant spear, hangman's elbow, emperor's hammer, chokeslam.

Finishers & Signature Moves:
signatures - The Stampede (running big boot)
Mbadi Driver: jumping piledriver
Mbadi Driver II: spike piledriver
Mbadi Driver III: Package piledriver
Mbadi Driver IV: Suplex clutch driver
Mbadi Driver V: Gory Clutch Piledriver
Alphaplex

finisher- Bison buster (one handed spinebuster)
Bison Bite (rings of saturn/batista bite)  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:21 pm
History

Back Story
Bison Mbadi was born on the Carribean island of Barbados, where he quickly grew to be much bigger than the already large people in his area. Creating himself to be physically superior to the other boys, he adopted several different sports including wrestling, futbol(soccer), rugby, and basketball. He was eventually scouted and entered the world of professional wrestling, carrying his competitive drive for "alpha male" dominance with him.

WWE:Evolution
Bison established an early dominance in WWE: Evolution's IWA brand, becoming the dominating "alpha male". He recently finished a short feud with Crazy Wayne. In a planned three way match, Bison was angry off of his debut where his opponent dq'ed himself to escape and unleashed his anger on wayne, hitting him with both his "Gene Splicer" finisher and a Bison Buster from the top rope.
Wayne didn;t take it well. In a rematch wayne assaulted Bison before the match with a sledgehammer, injuring his leg and knocking him out. That same night Bison demanded one more match, an extreme rules match at the Deception pay per view, where Bison unleashed all his alpha fury. Powering through a pepper spray attack that blinded one eye, Bison assaulted wayne with the shopping cart he brought to the ring and smashed him through the table with a mighty Bison Buster.

Bison was soon moved to the Evo brand of WWE:E and joined the Tag Invitational with Thangor. They defeated the Honor Guard and became the new WWE:E tag team champions under the name "Big Men on Campus".
During this reign the top dog of the company Chrono Clepsydra challenged Bison to a match before his fight with Matt Shanahan.

The tag title reign was short lived, taken away when Bison was left alone in a three way elimination tag. The Number Three and Brantley Summers screwed over their own teams and smashed Bison with a trio of conchairtos, eventually leaving him completely unable to kick out of the pin. Of course Bison did not take this well.

Coliseum Wrestling Alliance
Bison entered the CWA when it first opened, scouted by the majority shareholder Anton Heedon. At the first pay per view, The Odysseus Open. Bison won a cage match and became the inaugural Gladiator Champion, creating his own unique match: The Barbados Crop Over Cell.

World Wrestling Federation: Guild
Bison shined even more in the WWFG. Crushing every opponent he faced, he eventually beat The Lone Wolf Lauri Henry to become the #1 contender for the top title: The Undisputed Championship. He faced Dion Necurat and Lauri Henry in a triple threat cage match. Lauri Henry ended up distracting him while Dion escaped, cheating Bison of his victory. Bison was infuriated and went on to face Dion Necurat alone for the title. However, Bison still lost. After a short leave from WWFG, Bison returned in full force. He demanded a rematch with Dion from the new General Manager: Chrono Clepsydra. At Wrestlemania, Bison faced LAuri for the #1 contendership in a Punjabi Prison match.

Evolution Wrestling Association

Bison made a big return to wrestling after a long hiatus, coming to EWA and entering the running for the Legendary Championship.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:28 pm
Notable Information

Allies
Thangor
Freakshow

Enemies
Crazy Wayne
Dion Necurat
Lauri Henry
The Number Three
Matt Shanahan

Notable Feuds
Lauri Henry and Dion Necurat (WWFG)
Guy "Fox" Cancer (CWA)
The Number Three (WWE:E)

Notable Events/Matches

Beginnings

Bison vs Chrono falls count anywhere

WWE:E Tag Title: Big Men on Campus vs WGCFYM vs The Number Three and ???

Asylum Championship: Bison v Three v Salem

EWA Legendary Arc

EWA Championship: Kelly King2.0(c) vs Bison vs Matthias vs Guy Cancer  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:32 pm
Teams/Stables

The Duo of Domination
Bison Mbadi, Rick Muhammad

Big Men on Campus