Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
GREAT NEWS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x,x
  x.x
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:29 pm
The three kittens are going to get to be with each other xD

I'm kind of really happy with that...but I'm not getting my hopes up...because the male hates people xD

He hisses and spits when you first pick him up...but after you pick him up he is happy...and will just sit there... I'm going to give them my number just in-case they aren't happy...with him...they can returner him to me...and I will fine him another home....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:03 pm
Male cats tend to be a little more defensive, even as kittens, but they usually warm up more once they get to know someone. If those people are gonna get three cats, I think they'll be fine with one that might take longer to warm up to 'em. I mean, they sound like cat people. xd  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:59 am
Semok
Male cats tend to be a little more defensive, even as kittens, but they usually warm up more once they get to know someone. If those people are gonna get three cats, I think they'll be fine with one that might take longer to warm up to 'em. I mean, they sound like cat people. xd
I thought that male cats are the best cuz they are easier to deal with. Cuz female cats are scary, evil, and horrible, just like their human counterparts. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
I thought that male cats are the best cuz they are easier to deal with. Cuz female cats are scary, evil, and horrible, just like their human counterparts. biggrin

Males tend to be more territorial. I've always found that female cats were more laid back, but maybe that's just my own personal experience.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok

Males tend to be more territorial. I've always found that female cats were more laid back, but maybe that's just my own personal experience.
Reaow, MEW MEWWWWWWWWWWWw

It's a Stormy. biggrin SHe's such a cute kitten. biggrin  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces