Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:31 pm
So... yeah, approx. 20 replies so far, i'd like to let you folks see the factions the bigwigs have decided to be on the next round. See if any of those hits your fancy, and comment below. As you can see on the previous announcement, the earth is left in kind of barrens state (we're leaving space out of the canvas atm to limit the sandbox and stabilize the current play inside it for the time being), so here's the currently available factions (more might be added in the future if the wheel rolls successfully) :

Earth Federation Force
User Image
Yea, yea, it's ye olde EFF a.k.a feddies, available in almost any and every gundam series you've been into. Currently they hold not so much power as they once did, but are still trying to restore the peace, stability, democracy, and those kind of stuffs they once hang onto while fending off resistance groups, pillager vultures, and such folks. As of present state, they are the only one with MS building facility, although they too, are still trying to recover bits and pieces of the lost technologies for their mission. They are recruiting brave men and women to help their cause of balancing order in this desolate plains.

Posinote : It's yer usual federation stuffs, and currently, the only real deal military faction with government behind it, like, the official ones. Food and supplies are rationed by the bigwigs if you join, so you don't really have to scrounge for 'em like Resistances and Vultures. You'll be assigned with a standard issue MS should you enroll to be a pilot too, so you don't have to build from junk parts, scavenge or purchase for one. Not as extreme like the Titans or A-Laws, but doesn't mean everyone likes them too, no ?

Jack's Notes: A nice way to think of the current situation of the federation, Is the Coalition of Ordered Governments Situation in Gears 3, Basically Supplies are low, need to be scavenged up, manpower is in high demand, and along with materials for armor, aircraft, and mobile suits. However, not everything is as it seems here... maybe the brass have something going on? Theme: Enjoy it, it's awesome.

Freedom Fighters Resistance
User Image
Where there are governments are there, underground guerillas and resistance group that faces the other way are always there. They have their own vision about government and stuff, and with their voice left unheard, forced to take up arms to realize their dreams. Currently, the federation's grasp over the globe is thin, and these courageous revolutionists thinks that it is high time they end their long fight and achieve their kind of freedom, before the federation resumes its monopolizing and pressuring grip on the surface again.

Posinote : Well, in a sense, think of yer olde CB, Wing's colony fighters, or the Liga Militia from victory. Tho, your tech level won't be that stellarly above your enemies like the above stated three, so play it smart, not leeroy-ing your way into a joint mlitary training exercise with only four... *ahem* Nevermind, it's more similar to Katharon or Satelicon in terms of combat strength, but then again, the Federation is not on its top shape either, aren't they ?

Jack's notes: Basically, rebel alliance, except... even more strapped for materials. parts, and maybe not manpower. There's something wrong with the federation, and you boys see it while the others don't. Maybe you should look into it? ( no theme for you, yet)

Vultures
User Image
If you have seen After War Gundam X, you know these guys. It's a band of people gathering together, usually with a landship, sailing freely across the continents. Some are merely merchants, some are salvagers, some are mercenaries, and some might even be bandits, pillaging and raiding to fill their needs. Ain't so rare where vulture groups includes MS Pilots in their crewboard, of course, along with standard necessities like a Captain, Chef, Mechanic, and such.

Posinote : Think of free sailors, and you're free to do whatever the bloody hell your group wants. Tho, of course, it's always open to clash with other vultures, or even the other two factions should your way hinders theirs. Not to mention possible mutinies if you got internal quarrels. As for starters, we won't accept more than 8 slots for these, with the max starting players of 4 per group.

Jack's Notes: This is the choice drink and music of constituents resource gathering is a pain, salvage is just about your only means of retrieving supplies, along with trading.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 pm
Too busy to read the comments one by one ? Here's the current tally

Federation
- Zgapd [L]
- Hinote Shin
- Stratholme
- mortalkombat95
- OneWeekRainisu
- The Azure Swordsman
- Solid Snake Dark
-

Resistance
- yamamoto_hitsugaya [L]
- astroninja1
- unlimited blades
- Katheryn Yuki
- unforgiven blade
- SudoNaruX9
- harmonieux
-

Vulture Team 1 (FULL)
- Valin the Evil Hedgehog [L]
- Positroneidon
- Tojanida
- ultimatemk

Vulture Team 2 (FULL)
- Archer_Jack [L]
- Super Judo Kami
- The Ghost of Razgriz
- holy angel of death

Mercenary Group - Steel Wolves (1 Slot Remaining)
- Zieg Wolfbane [L]
- VearGreyloc
- Wrathchild 138
-

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:40 pm
I'll roll with the vultures.

http://cristgaming.com/pirate.swf  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:25 pm
Hmm.. well I'd hate to be one to follow a crowd, but the sound of the Vultures being the free-spirited MS pirates just kinda calls out to my chaotic nature. Not to mention they seem like the most likely to include ways to indulge my love for Zeonic suits (what can I say? I've always loved the Zaku). I'd just prefer to not be a captain. Perhaps a MS pilot who is also the chef? Let's see how this turns out.  

Tojanida

Archer_Jack
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:52 pm
I wouldnt Mind Running a Vulture group at some point, Probably will run around with a GMII or GM commander type  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:58 pm
really do matter to me. (yes am back from my long breaks from gaia)  

Super Judo Kami

Hilarious Genius

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Archer_Jack
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:20 pm
actually, I'll join Zil's group  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:29 pm
I'll roll with the 2nd Vulture group, if y'all don't mind. The 14th is my last day of computerlessness, so I'm game to go after that.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yamamoto_Hitsugaya

Dangerous Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:32 pm
I actually don't care where I end up to be honest so I'll leave that up to you all  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:53 pm
Yamamoto_Hitsugaya
I actually don't care where I end up to be honest so I'll leave that up to you all

Question : Think you got what it takes to lead a faction ? We're kinda short on those atm  

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

holy angel of death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 pm
I would like to join the second vulture group.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 pm
Yo, ill Join Zil group. good to see something going on in here.  

SudoNaruX9

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:40 pm
Yeap, Vulture hits the bandwidth, This post ahead, pls pick either Resistance or the Earth Federation. They won't bite nor are they that bad y'know...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 am
I hope more join the Resistance, after thinking about it, i want to join the Resistance, but being a civilian first.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

my waifu vapes

Loiterer

9,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Brandisher 100