Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
2014 is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think 2014 is coming?
  OH HELL NO
  Maybe...
  HELLZ YEAH I LOVE IT CANT WAIT
  Not really...
  Dunno
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:02 am
I KNOW IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGEf8dXN2sU  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cujKzxWTbk

This reminds me of Guenevieve Gautier. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:19 am
The second music video........  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 pm
Wait....it's 2013?! eek  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:28 am
Semok
Wait....it's 2013?! eek
Yeah it is where music is going to go to a stupid direction. stare I hate it. Like the stupid Can't Hold Us song, or the Blurred LInes song. I hate that blurred lines song. It is taking the 2 most things I am obsessed with (blurryness, and curved lines) and making it stupid. crying AND MAKING IT DUMJB!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:48 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Wait....it's 2013?! eek
Yeah it is where music is going to go to a stupid direction. stare I hate it. Like the stupid Can't Hold Us song, or the Blurred LInes song. I hate that blurred lines song. It is taking the 2 most things I am obsessed with (blurryness, and curved lines) and making it stupid. crying AND MAKING IT DUMJB!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never listened to it but I'll bet a dime it's about drugs.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:04 am
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Wait....it's 2013?! eek
I don't care, all I know is that it is stupid. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Semok
Wait....it's 2013?! eek
I don't care, all I know is that it is stupid. stare
I should have bet a nickel you were going to say that.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm
I don't... understand. of course 2014 is coming. just what exactly do you think comes after 2013? this is just... i don't even know how to respond to this. and that poll? seriously? it's basically asking 'do you think the years are still going to go in order once this year is done?' oh geez, i wonder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:54 pm
CaptainTeaTime
I don't... understand. of course 2014 is coming. just what exactly do you think comes after 2013? this is just... i don't even know how to respond to this. and that poll? seriously? it's basically asking 'do you think the years are still going to go in order once this year is done?' oh geez, i wonder.
Nah, I am actually trying to trick you all and made this thread telling you that the way music sounds tells me that it will be 2014 soon and that you all are looking forward to those weird songs. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff