Welcome to Gaia! ::

Total Nonstop Wrestling Federation

Back to Guilds

A Wrestling Roleplay Guild with active shows, pay-per-views, and custom storylines that could be anything you please. 

Tags: Wrestling, Superstar, Kayfabe, Entertainment, Role Playing 

Reply --- ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs / ᴏᴘᴇɴ ---
Rob Van Dam vs. John Cena vs. Trent Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Whole Effin Show

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

Rob Van Dam's theme slowly starts and gets louder after the fans can here the words "ONE OF A KIND!" Hit the PA system. Once they hear the theme, they begin cheering loud, and RVD walks out from the curtains smiling, and look at the crowd who continues to cheer. He takes a few steps until he reaches the top of the ramp and takes another good glance at the cheering audience, and he quickly raises his arms and a short pyro goes off. Van Dam then begins walking down the ramp just before his introduction.

User ImageUser Image

Announcer: This match is set for onefall. Introducing first.... from Battle Creek Michigan, weighing in at 236 pounds, ROB...VAN...DAAMM!"

User Image

User Image

Rob Van Dam continues down the ramp, smiling at the fans in attendance and eventually makes it to the ring. He walks up the steps and enters through the second rope. RVD walks to the TB and climbs to the middle one, and does his classic "ROB... VAN... DAM" taunt up there. He then gets down, doing some stretches, practicing punches and kicks to prepare for his match.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 pm
The Arena went quiet, emotions would be spread throughout the arena from the various people in attendance, as they were waiting and holding their signs up waiting for there favorite wrestlers to come out. As the crowd was being impatient; Carry on by Avenged Sevenfold would hit the PA system

User ImageUser Image

User Image

The fans would look at the entrance ramp as well as listen to the theme of Trent as they would express there opinions which mainly would be cheers, although from certain parts of the arena would be boos or cheers for the other competitor he would be facing. Trent would come out with a smirk on his face, the fans would be on there feet expecting a great match whether they liked or disliked the man making his entrance at this time, seeing as he had made history various times as well as, participated in great matches. Trent would walk on the stage, and then walked to the left side and looked in the crowd. Trent would then walk on the right side of the stage, and then have a devious smile upon his face. Trent would walk to the middle of the stage and raise both arms as pyrotechnics would come from both left and right sides of the stage. Trent would stay in that position for a few seconds as he would than lower his hands as the pyrotechnics would stop as the crowd would love it. Trent would than take a stroll down the ramp

Announcer: This match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing at this time, from St Paul Minnesota, weighing at 216 Pounds, TRENT!

Trent would keep a straight face as he stopped, not even midway of the ramp as he would look around the arena at the screaming fans. Trent would be wearing a normal black belt around his black and white striped pants. He would also have a black T-shirt with the wording "Where is Trent" which can be purchased in TNWFshop.com, as well as the TNWF CHampionship around his waist. Trent would yell at the arena: "GIVE ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE". As the fans would once again either boo or cheer at what they heard and saw.

Trent would once again continue walking. He made a left turn and got on the stairs climb on step by step, and walked on the apron. Trent would turn around and look at the crowd behind him, looking at the fan signs and the people cheering and booing at his presence. Trent would have a smile on his face, as Trent turned around and jumped on top of the turnbuckle. Trent would look around and see the thousands in attendance seeing them cheering, Trent was loving the response to the feedback he had been receiving from the people in attendance. Trent looking as confident as ever, entering the match here tonight.

Trent would throw his black T-shirt out into the audience and give his title to the official who stayed in the bell keepers section, showing his abs. Trent would than jump down and go to the other corners in the ring. . Trent would get down and go inside his corner waiting

somedudewithamic

Phantom

John FeIix Anthony Cena
Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

John Cena

"I love this. I've always wanted to be here. I'm a great superstar joined with great people and I will never give up to achieve my hopes and my dreams. I will stay strong and I won't back down no matter what!"

"RTIME=NOW."

User Image

•.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰•

John was in the back in his locker room. He listened as RVD's music came onto screen, he watched it from his small TV in his room as he took his "10 Years Strong" from the rack. He would put it on straightening it before walking out of the room. He knew soon enough it would be time for him to come out, so he prepared. As he walked passed the camera man, the man would look to him and say. "20 seconds, John." he smiled at the man for a moment then spoke back. "Ha-ha, though later I want to tell me how you and the wife are." he said. "We're great, thanks for asking and I'll catch up with you later." The camera man said as he watched Cena walk off. Cena walked to grab a bottle of water from the food table near the curtain drinking a gulp of it, he capped it and put it down on the table- however he knew he would most likely not come back to get it. He was more in likely to grab another after the match. He heard the instrumental of his entrance music outside in the arena as he waited for his cue. Rap spoilers: Woooooooo! Abudaba!

YOUR TIME IS UP, MY TIME IS NOW!
YOU CAN'T SEE ME, MY TIME IS NOW

He would hear his cue as he saluted to the people backstage and taking a breath he would launch himself through the sheets covering up the backstage area as he came out hype for the crowd. He received a lot of cheers in response to any other house show. He looked into the camera smiling. "Looks like we got a one hitter quitter!" he said smiling, not having any real meaning to his words but that this town liked him unlike most others. He stood firm saluting on the top of the stage then as he struck his arm forward he would begin to run down the ramp pass all of the little kids in his wear. He slid into the ring quickly as he had gotten to his feet and punched at the air in showing just how ready and pumped he was.

John had then rebounded from the ropes all the way to others doing this three times until he was coming back for the last time and instead stomped in the center of the ring and taunting his 'A-Okay' finger gesture while calling out to the crowd to pump them up even more. He would do certain things like to crowds that really appreciated him as he would take off his shirt and kiss his dog tag like he did in every match. Because he did fight in every match like it was his last. Tonight in a house show he was up against two other opponents so he was ready for anything. And was ready to pull out any needed moves of his debatable arsenal of moves With his entrance music dying out he waited for the bell to sound and begin this match.

•.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰• •.•●•۰•

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:58 pm
DING DING DING.

RVD takes a step out of his corner studying his two opponents  

The Whole Effin Show

Distinct Seeker

John FeIix Anthony Cena
Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm
Cena threw his guard up being aware of his fellow ring-mates.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:05 pm
As soon as the bell ran 3 consecutive times, Trent would exit the ring and let the two men from the ECW One Night Stand in 2006 face each other once again.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

The Whole Effin Show

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:06 pm
RVD takes a couple steps towards John Cena, having a breif stare down, nodding his head  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:11 pm

User Image
Cena moves forward to Rob in his face, he heard the crowd cheering as he would look to them then back to Rob and begin saying to him, "You Can't See ME!"

John FeIix Anthony Cena
Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

The Whole Effin Show

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Rob smiles and does his signature taunt

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:15 pm
Trent would be near the barricade watching two men taunting their signature taunts to each other. Things were about to get intense between the two men

somedudewithamic

Phantom

John FeIix Anthony Cena
Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:16 pm
John Cena smiled before running pass Rob sliding outside of the ring near Trent going for some strikes to the newly crowned TNWF Champion in this house show event.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:21 pm
Trent would have seen the oncoming Cena, his idea of the two men fighting due to their past was irrelevant as they both had made up and moved on. Trent would have usually ran back but it felt like his feet were stuck. He met with Cena as he had received punches, Trent would stumble back but attempt to throw some of his own towards the skull of Cena as well

somedudewithamic

Phantom

John FeIix Anthony Cena
Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:24 pm

User Image
Cena would be getting sent punches back as this only fired up the warrior inside him before he went on a rampage of boxer
s looking punches to Trent.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm
Trent's body would be placed against the barricades as the onslaught of punches were sent. Trent had no way of gaining offense or defense. His only decision was to fall to the ground while the assault continued for as long as Cena wanted

somedudewithamic

Phantom

The Whole Effin Show

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:27 pm
RVD sees that both of these men are too focused on each other, so he jumps on the top TB closest to the two men outside of the ring and goes for a crossbody on both of them when he gets their attention  
--- ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs / ᴏᴘᴇɴ ---

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff