Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND VACATION!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been to a foreign country?
  Hellz yeah. All the time. I have been to many differerent countries.
  Maybe...I do travel often.
  Not really....I have never been
  Maybe I have been but I haven't remembered it or something. :(
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:14 pm
HEllz yeah. I am totally kicking it with my girlfriend SHIKUME and my brother Blaine here in Cruces. We are totally having fun here in Las Cruces and El Paso like visiting museums and stuff and visiting the El Paso zoo in everything. It has been awesome so far. I loved it. I love spending time with my best sibling as well as my girlfriend (you all know as Shikume). It is awesome. I loved the El Paso zoo.

It's just really scary since like everyone speaks Spanish, so yeah. We feel totally like minorities or something, since we don't speak spanish even though we are HISPANIC. We went to eat lunch at a Church's Chicken downtown at El Paso, and like everyone we heard were speaking spanish, it was scary. Even the radio station was in spanish.

And when we went to the zoo, my brother and stuff got all scared that we went into the wrong exit in stuff where we were getting to the Mexican border crossing, it was scary, we all got scared....so we glad we got off on another road since we don't wanna go to Juarez Mexico, we don't even have a passport. So scary. We were all sacred how close the zoo was to the Mexican border, it was scary. I could even see the "BIENVENIDO A MEXICO" sign in the distance. We got scared until we got to the zoo. Urghh...soo many mexicans, speaking spanish everywhere.

Were going to Western Playland tomorrow at 2pm, so we are hoping it isn't too crowded. We saw wet n wild (a water park) and it was packed when we drived by it. we hope western playland isn't like that. I doubt it'll be like have to wait like an hour to get on a freaken carnival ride. NO WAY IN HELL IT COULD BE LIKE SIX FLAGS Where we had to wait an hour to get on a roller coaster. It is mostly general carnival rides.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:12 am
... why are you specifying who your girlfriend is? is there really anyone in the guild who isn't aware of that fact?  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:21 am
Sounds cool, only thing my family did was have a bbq. I may visit people. I've only been to Nevada and Mexico.

Why isn't New Mexico strict about immigration? Or perhaps people just speak in spanish with their family? What's going on. The same thing happened in LA in the 70's early 80's, all kinds of Mexicans appeared. My grandparents came here legally because they were able to get papers and jobs here. That was probably in the 50's, maybe early 60's. I'm not sure about the rest of my relatives, they probably snuck in the back of a van like many other Mehicans.....

Since the 90's, from what I've seen, the border patrol has been strict. I used to go to Mexico occasionally. Going into mexico is a breeze compared to coming back. When arriving back into the US, theres all kinds of lanes and all kinds of vehicles trying to get through. When you get to the border patrol they would ask everyone in the car what our citizenship was. Everyone would have to say US citizen. And the border patrol person would beam his/her flashlight at our faces when we said this. They also ask if you have anything you've purchased from Mexico. Sometimes they'll even have you pop the trunk to see what you have.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:12 am
Yesterday was Free Museum Day in the city. That's always pretty cool.

This morning I ushered for an international conference on Climate Change Technology. AKA ways to realistically reduce the use of fossil fuels etc, rather than just whining.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:21 am
My community had a giant bonfire on our community's beach and, like, over 200+ people came. It was so packed, but luckily there was caterin'. When it got dark, I played man hunt with the kids, and then we sat around and chatted and such. I wore my pirate hat. whee  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm
CaptainTeaTime
... why are you specifying who your girlfriend is? is there really anyone in the guild who isn't aware of that fact?

it's still a surprise that he even has a girlfriend he insist on specifying it. If you say something is true it's true philosophy. That or it's just cause he wants someone to ask him about his relationship. I think he's inviting you to ask all the intrusive questions.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:59 pm
...work  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:37 pm
CaptainTeaTime
He was drinking....that might be why...  

Shikume
Crew

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:39 pm
Also I wanted to go to Mexico neutral  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:03 am
To answer the poll question: I live in Canada, have visited the north-eastern US several times, and have also been to Mexico. Thus: I've been to every country in North America.

But I would never drive across the US-Mexico land border. That's just scary.

I flew in, was driven to my hotel, stayed on the grounds (all-inclusive, bar, pools, ocean), was driven to the airport, and flew out.

Sorry, Mexico isn't stable enough for me to want to travel around sticking out like a sore thumb and not knowing the language. I only went because my boyfriend at the time had won the trip.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:24 pm
KazeRin
To answer the poll question: I live in Canada, have visited the north-eastern US several times, and have also been to Mexico. Thus: I've been to every country in North America.

But I would never drive across the US-Mexico land border. That's just scary.

I flew in, was driven to my hotel, stayed on the grounds (all-inclusive, bar, pools, ocean), was driven to the airport, and flew out.

Sorry, Mexico isn't stable enough for me to want to travel around sticking out like a sore thumb and not knowing the language. I only went because my boyfriend at the time had won the trip.
It was scary. And Juarez is scary since they have the stupid drug wars (WOUDLN"T HAPPEN IF THEY JUST LEGALIZE ILLEGAL DRUGS, PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO #*#* UP THEIR BODIES IF THEY WANT TO). Juarez is also one of the worst Mexican cities to be in since they are one of the most worst cities for the Drug Wars. Lotsa ppl die there. Scary that it is right next to El Paso. Many Mexicans who came to el Paso are most likely from Juarez who are trying to escape the horrible crime and drug violence problems, since lots of the houses at Juarez look like they are ready for the freaken zombie apocalypse. It's crazy.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:31 pm
Dannyxcores
Why isn't New Mexico strict about immigration? Or perhaps people just speak in spanish with their family? What's going on. The same thing happened in LA in the 70's early 80's, all kinds of Mexicans appeared. My grandparents came here legally because they were able to get papers and jobs here. That was probably in the 50's, maybe early 60's. I'm not sure about the rest of my relatives, they probably snuck in the back of a van like many other Mehicans.....

We are strict about immigration with stupid Republican Susana Martinez in office. But El Paso is in Texas. So we don't know how Texas deals with mexicans.

But yeah, what we observed like almost everyone we have seen looks Mexican. But I am not sure if they are Mexicans from Mexico or Mexican Americans. We don't know. We just see that everyone almost looks Mexicanish or something (typical tanned in stuff), but how do we know if they are Mexican-American or came from Juarez or Mexico? We don't know. It's just that everyone we observed (most ppl) look like they are Mexican or have Mexican/Hispanic heritage. Many of them speal Spanish, but how do we know they are illegal immigrants or from Mexico? We can't know...cuz El Paso has too many hispanics.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm
@ everyone Yes, guys, avoid Mexico, It's not a good place right now. It hasn't been. I haven't been there since like 2005  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 pm
Dannyxcores
@ everyone Yes, guys, avoid Mexico, It's not a good place right now. It hasn't been. I haven't been there since like 2005
Mexico is weird. I think we have been there when we were younger at Juarez Mexico of course... A DOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah that was like in the mid to late 90s, before the stupid drug wars in s**t. O.O Now it is horrible to be there right now. I fear the southwestern United States is gonna turn into Mexico soon. O.O It's sad. And the place that is gonna be effected first by Mexican invasion is OUR area first, like New Mexico and El Paso, Texas since we have too many Mexicans fleeing our area from Juarez Mexico and stuff. So if anywhere is gonna be affected by immigration first, it will be our area, El Paso and most likely Las Cruces are already affected by Mexican immigration and stuff and are gonna be too overcrowded soon.

El Paso is 82% hispanic/Mexican ppl, and Las Cruces is like 54% hispanic/mexican.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

[D3]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:49 pm
I have been to 11 countries before I was 18. Wish I could afford to go to more now, but I have college to pay for... -gag-  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff