Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Bow down to me!(Chrysalis & Vorpal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:42 pm
User ImageWhen Chrysalis awoken from her slumber she had found that she had slept all day for the sky was dark and the moon was full. She could not recall the time she had fallen asleep or how she even got to this location. Everything felt like a blur to her and even now she was unsure of the location she was at since the scenery was not one from her memories. The unique self-claimed queen felt a great loss having no company to rely on, so she started to head north hoping to arrive at a location on which she could feel at ease. Luckily for her nothing at the moment made her feel the need to be cautious and those who were weaker to her she felt little fear in.

As she continued on she found herself in an open field with a large stream running through. Since she was unsure of the area she felt it best to stop and take a break to replenish for her journey. The hybrid paused before the stream and leaned down gracefully to take a few sips. She was at her current moment vulnerable without some sort of protection against those nasty beasts like skinwalkers she has heard tales of in the past.

Chrysalis pulled away from the stream and ran her tongue along her lips savoring the cool drink. She glanced around in all directions and her glossy wings twitched under a gentle breeze “Hmm, I better find myself a gathering or I will not do well here.” She quietly said to herself.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:09 pm

User Image

A trickle of deeper shadow disturbed the darkness near the stream, betraying movement as something resembling a serpent uncoiled to reveal a long head with horns that shone like molten gold. Vorpal's eyes glowed in the dark like twin coals and his wings rattled as he stretched, unfolding and spreading the delicate purple membranes wide for a few moments before tucking them once more against his sides and slowly standing. The stallion's head snapped around, his long tail lashing from side to side as he sampled the air. It was not often the frumious snapper ventured far from his twisted wood but it had been some time since he had visitors. His wings were nowhere near strong enough to allow him to fly, but that was not concerning to the part Kelpi stallion. He had long since discovered an alternative use for them. Slipping into the cold river with barely a ripple, Vorpal waded out to the deeper waters. He tucked his legs against his body and used his wings to propel himself foreword, only the top of his head breaking the surface, as his tail steered him away from rocks and other obstacles. He didn't have to go far before a strange looking mare standing on the river bed caught his gaze, she had been the source of the alien scent. Rather than make his presence known, the stallion paddled closer silently, his whirring violet eyes fixated on the stranger with disturbing intensity as he slowly drew closer.

o-Nightwing-o

Faithofthefallen
Crew

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:25 pm
Chrysalis was unaware of the shadow heading towards her. She seemed so preoccupied taking her fill of the water that possibly the answer to her prayer s was heading towards her. As the hybrid was drinking the water she noticed a slight disturbance in the water, ripples that were not caused by her. As she pulled back away from the stream a green light wrapped itself around her horn giving her some more light. Her large ears tilted downward and her nose twitched as she tried to pick of a scent of the stranger heading her way.

Her eyes scanned the area and soon she found herself focusing on something a little ways from her. She could see it the dark mass and the eyes. For most soquili the correct thing to do would probably run off and hide however she was no weakling. She turned to face the shadow and her eyes harden in a stare while the green light continued to glow “Step out of the shadows!” she commanded her voice was strong and unwavering.

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Vorpal's gaze traced the green fire that seemed to emanate from the strange mares horn with fascination, ignoring her commands for a few moments before returning his eyes to her. His tail swished back and forth a couple of times playfully, the long sail like fin splashing the dark water this way and that. His jaw snapped open and closed a few times, a bad habit he'd had since childhood as he pondered her tone.

"And if I don't?" He questioned idly, his tone more curious than challenging even as he rose to his feet, having drifted into the shallows. Water streamed from his body and cord like muscles flexed under his thick black coat as he clambered up the jaggedly sloping shore to where the mare was standing. "You're horn is glowing." he pointed out in a conversational tone, never being one to dance around the point.

Faithofthefallen
Crew

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:31 am
She was taken back a bit at first by his presence she even pulled away but soon stood her ground once again. Her eyes rested upon him in a firm stare and her mouth twitching lightly in the right corner “Well, well what do we got here?” Chrysalis said in a sing-song way.
He was quite the interesting creature and it seemed like the power radiated from him. This stallion would do quite nicely in her gathering of minions. Since what was a queen without her subjects? Her blue eyes blinked “Yes? Is that unusual?” she asked him while tilting her head to the side causing her blue hair to slide down her.

“So what shall I call this magnificent beast? Does he have a name?” she smirked.

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Her reaction confused him, her gaze seemed almost predatory... Vorpal tilted his head and met her gaze squarely. "Vorpal" he replied without aplomb, "but I suppose that's more of a who rather than a what. A frumious snapper is what I am, I was once called the bandersnatch as well, but I think 'frumious snapper' has a much nicer ring to it, don't you?" He glanced up at her horns once more, "Not the most unusual thing I've seen, but it is certainly not common. Not that that's a bad thing of course, common is rather dreadfully dull after a while."

He watched the long fall of her vibrant blue hair as it slid across her slender shoulders, he liked it, it made him think of the water lapping against the shore behind him. A rather morbidly amusing impulse gripped him, his long jagged mouth spread into a wide smile that seemed to almost split his skull in half.
"Do you like swimming....Miss?" he inquired mischievously. He thought all that blue hair would look lovely underwater.

o-Nightwing-o

Faithofthefallen
Crew

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:46 pm
“You speak the truth! It would be a dull world if everything was predictable and normal.” She said with a nod while glancing towards the water. She was never one to go swimming and was not planning to do so now. She pulled away from the water and she locked her gaze upon the stallion taking his appearance in to caution. He looked much larger than her and she had a feeling she would not be able to fight him off if she had to, so she better stay a good distance from him for now.

She gave a light smile “I do not wish to swim. I’m afraid I am the type that would surely drown.” She had no intention in getting in the water with a stranger.

“Though it seems the water is best suited for you?”

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:24 am

"Mmmhmm." He agreed, nodding his big wedge of a head, his intimidating features adopting a crestfallen look as the spark of dangerous mischief dissipated.

"My wings are better suited for swimming then flying" he explained, flapping them a few times for good measure and spraying her with the little droplets that had been trapped in their leathery folds. "And my tail is more like a fish's than a bird's." He swung the appendage around and wrapped it lightly around one of her oddly shaped legs for her inspection, the glistening fin rotating this way and that. Careful not to slice her with its sharp spikes.

It was probably for the best that this strange mare didn't swim with him just yet, he was still finding her conversation entertaining although he wondered if her fire would be smothered in the water.

"You're not like anyone I've met in this land..." He observed idly, "most look like the others in one way or the other, color, build, features... But you, you're entirely unique. Why is that?"

o-Nightwing-o

Faithofthefallen
Crew

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:27 am
Her eyes focused on his wings and she could not imagine herself without her pair. He did seem like a creature right out of swamp folklore and he also seemed powerful as well. Something she could see her enjoying having in her company and probably would be great protection. As she looked around the land and shook her head to herself thinking this was not a place she would call home for herself. She needed a fortress of high rocks to protect her from any threat.

Chrysalis paused at the question and she looked down upon her interesting legs. She herself was unsure of how she became so unique unlike most soquili who seemed of the norm “My creator, that is what!” she smiled at him.
“Do you have a family?” she asked curiously.

Faithofthefallen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:41 pm
o-Elixir-o

Vorpal's eyes widened slightly as he pondered her answer. "Creator"" He mused, "What is that?" He smiled back at her, his too wide mouth opening slightly revealing the jagged points lit up against the glowing blue of his mouth, still stained with the juices of the various glowing mushrooms he consumed on a regular basis.

He shook his head, "No, no family. I fell through the portal alone, you see, and I can't recall any family from the other place." He idly stroked the curvatures of her leg with his purple tail fin as he spoke, still fascinated by their odd structure. He snapped his jaw a few times as his rolling eyes trailed over her features. He was at a loss, most of his encounters ended with him scaring a captive in one way or another, whether he trapped them, turned them around, introduced them to some dangerous beast, or partially drowned them in one of his pools. So he had never tried to maintain a conversation for long, what did one talk about? Ah, there was something he had forgotten, "Whats your name?" He questioned eagerly, thrilled that he had remembered something so mundanely normal

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces