Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Getting Back to Normal? (Deneb and Itzel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image

Deneb paused at a stream to get a drink. She'd been wandering aimlessly for the last few months since her youngest had decided to slip away on his own. Deneb was pretty sure there was a mare involved. Probably the same one that he'd slipped off to go see his entire foalhood. She didn't blame Eridanus though. She hadn't been the best mother and hadn't really known what to do with the blade winged colt. She wished him the best, and knew at least he was much better off than her other son, Antares.

Deneb sighed heavily and looked up at the sky. It would be dark soon and she'd need somewhere to settle for the night. There was a forest edge not too far away, and that seemed a much better idea than trying to find somewhere safe out in the open. Deneb finished slacking her thirst and then jumped the stream and headed off towards the tree line.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

The soft song of the crickets were a clue to the fast approaching darkness that would soon fill the soquili land. Not many places would be safe for most prey animals, including small and large soquili that dotted the land. A splash was heard as a frog lept into a nearby stream, possibly escaping harm or simply trying to cool himself off from the warm summer night. Either way, a lone, brightly colored mare found herself slightly on edge. It wasn't safe out here for a soquili with her vibrant colors. She would stick out amongst the shadows like a macaw amongst the tree lines. Perhaps she wouldn't spend this night pacing nervously...

Grass crunching and a new scent caused the mare's head to quickly turn and her ears to perk straight towards the darkly colored mare. Itzel felt slightly relieved when she noticed another kirin. Wait... her thoughts paused for a moment. Another kirin? She hadn't seen one since... well since she had left her herd. What a glorious moment! With a slight spring in her step, Itzel headed towards the other mare with a friendly greeting, "Hello," although she seemed friendly, Itzel still remained slightly on edge.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm
Deneb's head jerked up from where she'd been watching her hooves at the sound of a voice. She blinked at seeing the brightly colored mare, although how Deneb had missed the mare here in the shadows of the tree line was nearly impossible, yet she had. She blushed, thankful of her dark coloring, feeling ashamed of her inattentiveness. That was a good way to get yourself injured or worse.

"Hello." she said softly, nodding towards the other mare. "I hope I'm not intruding on your territory, and if I am I assure you I'm just passing through." Although she couldn't remember how territorial her own kind were in the slightest. How long had it been since she'd seen another full blooded kirin? How long ago had her mother died? That would be the answer there. She shuffled from hoof to hoof not sure exactly what to say or if there was some sort of special greeting that she was supposed to know and was insulting the other mare. "Er..." she mumbled at a loss of what to do next.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games