Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ghubari was exhausted from all his travelling, though truthfully he hadn't gone very far. He was just a giant whiner, and his feet were definitely whining. He growled to himself as he tried to favor his stronger leg over the weaker one. But he didn't get much relief, instead he just got more annoyed. He should be relaxing, but instead here he was getting his mane in a bunch over nothing!

Sighing, the male kicked up a large cloud of dust at his feet. The action created a small whirlwind of dust which quickly flew out of his sight and into the large empty plains before him. Looking around he finally realized just how alone he was out here. And for the first time since he'd left home, he realized how lonely he really was. It was the reason he'd left home in the first place, all of his siblings were pairing off. Finding their perfect matches, and having cubs of their own. But here he was, still alone. Still pining over that one time he could have had it all.

The wind let loose a howl of fury that blew the male's mane into his eyes. Sighing he gave up on trying to fight and simply fell heavily onto the ground. Perhaps if he just lay here long enough, his troubles would simply vanish?

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm
User Image Haziel had done a lot of traveling lately. Since meeting a certain young lion and teaching him a bit about hunting, she had traveled back to her home pride and visited with her family, finding the war still piddling away, though not as fiercely as when she had left originally. She had turned around and headed back for the area she met the young lion in, hoping that she could find some sort of peaceful pride in this direction.

Haziel was so sick of war. Yes, the roguelands were hard to live in, but they were a different type of difficult. She would love to find a pride, where it would be a bit easier to live, and be free of war. She wanted to be able to walk around without worrying about ambushes, raids, and cub stealing. She had been one of the cubs stolen and she had seen how heartbroken her mother had been from it when she found her later. The lioness did not want the same type of fate for herself and her own cubs when she had them. It was hard to grow up without one's mother like she did.

Haziel's thoughts turn toward where she was headed again, as she continues walking and she sees a little dust cloud whirled by. She follows the direction it came from, wondering if it had a source, or if it was just a freak happening. She is looking ahead of herself and up, not at her paws, so when she does come to the source of the dust cloud, she trips over the lion laying on the ground. She sprawls across him with a little squeak of surprise. "I am so sorry. I should have been watching my paws." She pulls herself up and checks over the other lion. "Have I harmed you?"

Depawsit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:06 pm
It has literally come out of nowhere, and scared the tar out of him. The extra weight on his midsection took him off guard, and he quickly rolled to his right to escape. He wasn't sure what was going on! Was he under attack? Had the sky fallen? Quickly managing to escape the weight pressing down on him, he slinked out from under her just in time to hear the voice.

His eyes shot open with a start, as the familiarity of it sang through his ears.

It couldn't be her. She was gone. He was hearing things.

Shaking his head free of those thoughts, he paused a moment to listen for the voice once more. And again it rang through his ears. He winced his eyes shut, and clung to the sand at his feet. This wasn't happening, he was not hearing things right now.

Now on the verge of an all out panic attack, he knew he had only one option before him. He had to turn around and face whoever was behind him.

Slowly turning, his eyes remained winced tightly shut. A deep intake of breath, and he was as prepared as he was going to get. Slowly, Ghubari raised an eyelid to peek at the voice he'd heard. When he did, his heart nearly fell to his feet.

"H-Haziel?"

Stupidly he blurted out the first thing that came to his mind, rather than answer her question. "Is it really you?"

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Haziel blinked a little at the lion in front of her. She had not at first recognized him. To her credit, the male had been much younger when she had last seen him, and now here he was all grown up with a full, bushy, colorful mane. She had thought his colorful fur on the top of his head quite cute when he was younger, but now that he was all grown up, there was a much different reaction to his light, two-toned fur. She suddenly felt as if her mouth was very dry and she was regretting having gotten up so quickly from being on top of him.

Haziel's tongue did not want to cooperate either. As she went to answer the simple question that the male asked of her, all she could do at first was nod. She took a few moments to take a few deep breaths, and sat back on her haunches to really take in the sight of the male in front of her. "Have I changed so much that you do not know me, Ghubari? You certainly have grown... and gotten so handsome." Having her composure back, the female thought it a good idea to tease the male lightly.

Depawsit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:33 pm
Ghubari's eyes lit up like the fourth of July when Haziel spoke again. It really was her! Losing all sense of composure the male began to jump around Haziel in circles, examining her from front to back. If it were at all possible, she had gotten even more elegant with the time they'd spent apart. He liked that, though he wouldn't make a move just yet. Even though that had been his intention all along.

"NO! I-I mean Yes? I mean - I don't know Haziel!" Now laughing hysterically, he wanted nothing more than to burrow into her neck and stay there. "It's been so long ... I didn't think I would ever see you again! I've missed you soo much.." His words lingered as he realized how creepy they sounded, though in his excitement he'd realized it a little too late.

However, Haziel's next words took his mind completely off of those thoughts, and he could feel his cheeks burning with a firey blush. "I have grown, quite a bit! And so have you ..." Should he say it? He didn't know if it would scare her away, but he wanted to tell her just the same. "I could say the same about you ... though not handsome ... more .... beautiful?" The words slipped from his mouth like butter, and he purred in excitement.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:40 am
"Breath Ghubari. You will hurt yourself if you keep bounding around like that." Haziel grinned at Ghubari and nuzzled his face when he finally stopped bouncing around. She had missed him quite a lot. He had been a bit young when they met, true, but well, she had gotten attached to him anyway. Now seeing him all grown up she was finding herself very irresistibly attracted to the male. Maybe she should think about settling down with him? She wanted a place without war. Perhaps he had a pride that was like that? She could always ask, though it might be a little forward of her.

"I was looking for a pride to settle down in... perhaps start a family. Do you know of any prides around here that might have a decided lack of war?" Haziel had not stopped nuzzling the male. She just loved how soft his mane was, and the color of it was so interesting to her. "I could also use a handsome male like you to settle down with... would help with the whole starting a family idea." She nipped his ear and pulled back to look at him. "What do you think, Ghubari?" Here was where she would find out if she was being too forward.

Depawsit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:43 pm
He knew she was right, but he couldn't help it! She had absolutely no idea how long he'd been looking for her. How many night he'd spent praying for her. And now, here she was right in his face. Her head gently nuzzled into his mane! His heart was thumping uncontrollably as she continued to nuzzle. A small low purr began low in his throat and soon grew to a loud and proud one. This was a moment he'd been waiting for.

As she spoke, Ghubari was certain his heart was going to leap out of his chest. But he allowed it to run rampant just the same. Until she began to lead him in her questioning. It was then that he was struck dumb ... nearly at a loss for words.

He needed a good kick in the rear, but he couldn't reach. Instead he settled for a good head shake, if that didn't do the trick he was in trouble.

"I think you should come home with me." Shocked at himself for managing to get the words out, he looked slightly dumbfounded. "Where I come from, there is no war. At least not anymore, we are a peaceful pride. You would be very happy there!" His voice began to rise again as he thought of how best to answer her next question. Of course he wanted her for his own, there was nothing he wanted more. He could imagine her on his flank, showing her off to the pride ... introducing her to his family ... oh gods he needed to stop himself before he got his hopes up.

"I would like nothing better than for you to be mine and mine alone my Hazelnut!" Sticking his tongue out, he let out a small laugh. He remembered himself as a cub, getting her name confused with the delicious treat. He'd often had dreams in which he called her by the nickname, and now here he was doing it in reality.

"Please come home with me?"

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 pm
"How could I possibly say no to a handsome male like you, Ghubari? You are much too sweet and wonderful for me to turn down." Haziel grinned at the male and licked his nose. "I would love to go home with you. Your pride sounds like a nice peaceful place, and my paws certainly want a rest from all this traveling that I have been doing." Her paws had gotten accustomed to some of it, but they still hurt every now and again. Right now, they were protesting been stood on without moving. They wanted to move or to get the lioness's mass off of them completely.

Haziel put her nose back in the male's mane and purred. "So soft and and bright." She wanted to use it as a pillow and bury her face in it forever. She stopped and looked around just to make sure nobody was lurking around watching them, then pounced the male, trying to knock him to the ground. It seemed like a good way to get him down so she could rest her paws. She giggled like a cub as she tried to get the male to the ground to use as a pillow. She could have just asked, but this was more fun.

Depawsit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:39 pm
Ghubari's heart felt as though it were going to float out of his mouth, so he tried his best to keep it closed. Though with each passing word Haziel spoke, he wanted nothing more than to tell her his tales of trying to find her. How long he searched, how long he'd waited..... But he would wait, right now was not the time. He would tell her soon though.

"My dear, I will carry you back home if that is what you would like." He smiled at her, his purr continuing strong as she spoke about her ailing feet. He would do whatever it took to make sure she did not see war, pain, or sorrow ever again. He would do whatever it took.

Poor Ghubari hardly had time to enjoy her gentle purrs before he was tackled to the ground. Dust kicked up around him, and he couldn't help but laugh ... and sneeze ... then laugh a bit more.

"A little excited are we?" Reaching his head up, he gently licked her on the cheek before wrapping his giant bear paws around her and hugging her against his chest.

"I've waited so long to have you in my arms, ever since we first met. I knew I wanted to be a part of your life. As a friend at the time, but once we parted ways, I realized I needed you as more than a friend."

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:47 pm
Haziel nuzzled the male and laid in his fore paws, enjoying the closeness to another. It had been hard leaving her family behind for good, but the war was just not the place she wanted to be. None of her family really wanted the war, but they fought out of necessity to protect their home and prevent cubs, like Haziel had been, from being stolen from their parents by the rebels. The lioness did not want to find a mate and have cubs only to have her cubs taken from her. It was hard enough growing up the way she did; she would hate that to happen to her own cubs. A peaceful pride with Ghubari sounded absolutely wonderful.

"While I am sure you could carry me now that you are all grown up, Ghubari, I will walk." Haziel did not want to rise and get back on her paws any time soon, but she was going to have to. She had to see this pride of Ghbari's afterall, and get to his den. She could rest AFTER she was there. "I am as excited as a cub chasing a bug... rather as excited as a certain cub I knew chasing a bug that landed on my nose. I rather hoped you would grow into a wonderful lion for me to come back to... I rather thought just as a friend to lead me to a good home, but well, seeing you now. I would much rather just keep you and case all the other females away from you."

Depawsit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:08 pm
The feel of having her close against him was unlike anything he had ever experienced before. It was nothing like what he had dreamed of either, it was something much better. He smiled a dopey smile as he took a few deep breaths, listening closely to Haziel's every word. He couldn't believe his luck! After all this time, she had wanted to find him again, just as he had wanted to him her.

Thinking back to the time when the two met, Ghubari couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He remembered how the two had met, and wasn't really surprised to hear that she too remembered it. "I think i'd be perfectly OK with you chasing away all the other ladies ... in fact i'd welcome it!" Chuckling to himself again, he ran one of his paws through Haziel's little mane tuft. "If only you knew just how happy I am to have you in my paws right now. I feel as though I never want to let go of you." Ghubari smiled, and wrapped his paws tightly around her.

"I'm so glad I found you." He mumbled softly.

Kathryn Dragonna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 am
Haziel licked Ghubari's cheek and nuzzled his neck. "We should probably get to your den. I need to rest my paws, and see this pride of yours anyway." She did not really want to move, but she had to or she was not going to move for a day or more. The female forced herself to get back onto her sore paws with a wince and waited for the male to rise as well. "Shall we?" She was a little nervous at the thought of seeing his home and his family, but the purple lioness would never admit to that. She had survived war, one family should not scare her... but it did.

"You can hold me in your paws all you want once I settle into your den, and I'll make sure no ladies get near my handsome mate... unless you want them to, of course." Haziel winks at the male and starts forward in what she hopes is the right direction. She does not move fast for two reasons. One, she wants Ghubari to catch up and go in front of her, and two, her paws were not happy with being used again. She would pick up the pace if her new mate would let her, just so she could get to the den faster.

Depawsit
I think we can call this done on your next post if you want.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm
Fumbling over his paws for a moment, Ghubari quickly tried to get a grip on things and pull himself to his feet. Which ultimately resulted in him falling back into the sand, face first. Laughing it off, he spat the sand from his teeth and stood with a much slower approach this time. "Yes we most definitely shall." He purred, walking up beside Haziel with a sheepish grin. "But we won't be going far unless you use me for support. Look at those paws! You look a mess." Bari sighed to himself as he thought back to his adopted Mother ... who he very much sounded like at this point. He couldn't wait o get him and finally show her, the reason he had left in the first place.

"I'm going to hold you to that y'know. Not the ladies, but you, specifically you." Reaching over he placed a loving lick on her cheek, before steering to the left a bit.

"Your paws are in luck today. We aren't far off from the pride .. perhaps a few hours if we're unlucky. But we won't worry about that ...

Let's just go home Haziel."

The words slipped from his lips like a knife through butter. He loved finally being able to say those words. He was finally getting his happily ever after.

Kathryn Dragonna
End <3

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces