28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:23 am
lysia_nyteblade

Whinny fluttered around a patch of flowers, her shrunken size made her seem little more than a little bug to anyone who really wasn't searching for the small ones. She hovered over a dafodile a moment before resting on it's petals and making her way closer to the sweet necter it held. As she sipped at the sweet liquid, her wings slowly flicked, opening and closing like the wings of the insect she mimiced in her size as she fed.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:27 am
Kurage wasn't paying much attention to the flowers, or other such thing--his eyes were on the horizon, watching for signs of danger. His eyelids felt heavy though, he'd been inspecting so places for the rest of the family. Ungracefully, he stumbled and tried to catc himself--landing nose first in the flowers.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:28 am
lysia_nyteblade

"Watch out!" Her voice was tiny and chimes almost like a bell as she spoke in this small size. His fall has rustled the flower she'd been feasting from and jostled her into the air. Her wings fluttered to keep her aflight though the tiny form dipped in the air as though she'd forgotten to fly for a moment. "Not everything's right out in the open you know.." She wasn't mad, or even peeved.. she just wanted to make her presence known so he wouldn't go thrashing through the flowers. How many of the small ones were damaged because of the careless ness of the bigger ones who often forgot that some of their cousins would change their size on whim.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:29 am
Kurage looked past his nose at the small flutter and felt quite a bit flabberghasted. He had never met a flutter before. "Whoa..." Was all that he could mutter as he looked at the small one. "You're a flutter! So that means it's true right? You can change your size and everything?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:30 am
lysia_nyteblade

"Half actually.." She fluttered backwards her tiny mouth opening in what looked like the starts of a sneeze.. "Achoo!" It was a squeaking sounding sneeze and as she squeaked.. POP! she was bigger. Not terribly big, her flutter blood left her smaller than most normal soquili though she was still slightly bigger than most pure blooded flutters due to the unicorn blood that coursed through her veins. "We can change out size... but the purer you are.. the longer you can hold the small size.. "

She pawed lightly at the grass, folding her wings now that she was bigger, she'd have to stand rather than flutter about.. some things her wings just couldn't do and flight while big was rendered impossible.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:31 am
Kurage craned his neck backwards as she exploded in size. "Whoa," seemed to be the only word he could say. He'd heard of flutters, but he'd not really believed in them for the most part. They were like fairy tales.
With an oof, he got himself up from the floor. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Kurage."  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 am
lysia_nyteblade

"Lightning.. but.. most just call me WHinny." She dipped her head lightly in greeting. "So.. By the slack jawed dafodile look on your face.. I'm guessing that I'm the first one you've met of the flutter cominity? "

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:33 am
"Yes," Kurage said a bit mesmerized. "My dads said that my wings were kind of like flutters, but a little different.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:34 am
lysia_nyteblade

She looked at his 'wings' a moment and giggled lightly. "They look kind of like fish fins." She wasn't trying to be rude or mean they really looked more like fins than wings to her. "I'm what some refer to as a fluttercorn.. on acount that my dad was a uni and my mom a flutter.."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:35 am
"Oh neat," Kurage said unabashed at her interpretation of his "wings". "My dads are kelpies. My mom's are ground soquili. So I'm a little bit of both." He shrugged his shoulders. "Is it fun to get around and be so small?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:36 am
lysia_nyteblade

"It can be.. though it's dangerous.. seems most you bigger soquili just go charging through without any regaurd to the small ones.." Her whithers trembled with her own version of a shrug that caused her folded wings to raise and fall slightly opening with the movement.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 am
Kurage felt himself blush crimson, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. In fact, I usually just blunder everywhere. I'm not very...well, graceful at all." He blushed again, "Fine knight I am."  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:38 am
lysia_nyteblade

"It happens.. I tend not to think about it.. since it's so common for the bigger ones to blunder about." She stiffled a small chuckle. oh I'm sure it's not all that bad." She gave him a friendly smile. "I mean.. I've fallenasleep mid flutter and dropped two feet before..."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:39 am
Kurage smiled, "That doesn't seem such a far ways when you're my size, but I imagine it was quite scary for you." He watched her wings, fluid in beautiful motion. "What's it like to fly?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff