[PRP] No Harm Intended [Killing Moon/Burning Bush] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He had followed the wolf too far. The moment he stepped onto the unfamiliar tribe territory he knew very well that going further could be considered trespassing. The buck was not overly concerned. He merely paused for a moment, considering the possibility of meeting an unfriendly party. But then the wolf ahead gave an impatient ‘wuff’ and with a smile, he continued onward.

Minsuil
wah, really small start post xD hope Westfen territory works?

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Burning Bush was lounging by the one of the numerous pools dotting the clan territory. Spring had brought the rain and the heat with it and she was glad for the coolness the water provided. The pool was deep, unmoving, so when there was a rustle of grass, she immediately lifted her head. What she saw made a smile spread across her face.

"Well well, what have we here?"

Ruriska
Yeah, Westfen's fine! ' v'

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 6:37 pm
Up ahead Fate suddenly went stone still, ears forward and tail stiff. Killing Moon slowed as well, following the direction the wolf’s gaze. At first the glimmer of water, hidden behind vegetation, was all he saw. But the local birds had long since fallen silent with the passage of the wolf and the buck’s keen hearing caught the gentle splash of movement from the nearby water as an unknown doe shifted her head above the grass.

A growl rumbled in the back of Fate’s throat. Killing Moon silenced it with a gentle flick of his tail in the canine’s direction as he offered the doe friendly smile.

Minsuil

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:12 pm
"Not a talker eh?" She asked as she stood up. Though Burning Bush could never claim to be a big kimeti, she had a certain air to her that made her seem larger than she was. She tilted her head towards the wolf, "Wolf got your tongue boy?"

Ruriska

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:31 pm
"I wouldn't say that." The Killing Moon replied smoothly, an amused twinkle in his eyes. He stood with an easy confidence as he studied the doe, taking in the aura of strength her personality gave her. "My apologies for the silence," he said, though he was hardly apologetic at all, "I am The Killing Moon."

The wolf had relaxed into a sitting position, but his sharp eyes never left the Kimeti doe.

Minsuil

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:21 pm
"The Killing Moon, eh? They say the moon brings out the wolf in all of us, but I see you already have a wolf." Burning Bush took a step forward, so that she was standing impossibly close to the edge of the pool. She stared at the buck across from it and the wolf at his side. Its eyes never left her, a fact that amused her more than it should.

"What brings you this far west, looking for something perhaps?"

Ruriska

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:31 pm
The buck grinned playfully; giving what he hoped was a fair version of a wolfish smile. "Sometimes all I want is to follow a path I have never traveled. The destination doesn't matter." He tossed his head back, flicking stray hair from his face. "I let Fate lead me."

The wolf’s ears perked up as the buck spoke his name but his gaze still didn't shift.

Minsuil

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:51 pm
She returned the buck's grin with one of her own. The lazy grin on her face betrayed no malice. Did the buck not realize he was trespassing into Westfen lands?

"And what a place fate as led you, straight into the lands of Westfen."

Her expression did not change, but she was waiting to see what his reaction would betray.

Ruriska
Is it your birthday Ruri? Happy birthday!

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:07 pm
He smiled pleasantly. "Is that so?" A bit of scurrying around in his mental banks, a process that never made any change to his expression, revealed very little about Westfen. They had yet to interact with his tribe and seemed content to keep to themselves. He knew of them but not about them. This could make for an interesting learning experience.

"Would you prefer I leave?"

Minsuil
yesss, thank you! *o* <3

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:38 pm
Apparently not. Burning Bush suppressed a chuckle but her grin grew wider.

"No, why don't you keep me company a while?" The doe laughed, as she settled down back next to the pool. She made a flick with her tail and motioned for the buck to settle down besides her. "I am Burning Bush of Clan Westfen, and you?"

Ruriska
Eat lots of birthday cake! *v*

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:03 pm
"I would be delighted."

The Killing Moon moved towards the doe, skirting around the waters edge until he reached her. Behind him the wolf slunk quietly away, disappearing into the underbrush. No doubt it would be watching from whatever hiding place it chose.

"It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Burning Bush." He covered a brief hesitation on whether he should admit to being in a tribe himself by taking his time settling comfortably on the ground nearby. He was watched her face as he finally said, "The Killing Moon of Rise and Co. Preserved and Exotic Foods."

A part of him had wanted to just be The Killing Moon today. But his tribe was an integral part of him and it would have felt dishonest to deliberately deny the doe that knowledge.

Minsuil
Will do! *O*

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:40 am
She raised an eyebrow. Burning Bush had not expected her introduction to be mirrored so, if the buck had sworn allegiance to a clan, then she had not expected him to reveal it so heedlessly. Still, that implied they were not enemies...

"Rise and Co huh? First I've heard of them."

She stared into the pool and waited to glean what information she could from his response. Burning Bush's instinct told her that he was no threat, but she had long learned to be cautious in tribal matters.

Ruriska

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:40 am
"Ah…" The Killing Moon fought the desire to shift into ‘employee mode’. From foalhood he had been an eager walking-talking advertisement for his tribe, always quick to promote their wares and encourage new buyers.

Today it seemed, as he lost his quick battle, would be the same.

"We are a food shop, you see. Almost any food you could desire we can acquire for you and we already have good relations with quite a few different tribes, catering to their events and needs." Though she was staring at the pool, his most charming smile would be waiting for her when she looked around. "We are always open for new business."

Minsuil

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 am
"An interesting concept, to be sure." Burning Bush's face betrayed no emotion and no judgement. If she privately thought that it was a foolish concept or if she thought it was a good one, no one could tell. And if anyone thought that she could be swayed by a pretty smile, well then clearly they did not know her very well. She raised her head from the pool and fixed her glowing eyes on the buck's. "But, I do not think you came this far to repeat a slogan. Now tell me child, what did you come here for?"

Ruriska

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:03 am
Minsuil

The doe didn't give much of anything away. The Killing Moon fell silent, letting the smile go, to be replaced by an intently thoughtful look. No reason, was the first answer that came to mind. But he didn't speak it. He was not here for any particular reason, but as for why he ran wild with the wolf, far from home?

"To be myself." He eventually replied.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces