Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Wrong Of Me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o=
  ;o
View Results

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:40 pm
Passing by a school we saw a mother and her 2 kids crossing the street....the youngest one made it just fine without the mother. The older one was standing on the side not crossing at all the mother looked so torn. She went ahead went across to where the older boy was...she garbed him by the back of the shirt and carried him the whole way over to where the younger boy was. She pulled that boy right over her knee and spanked him 3 times...

She had told him to come on...he said no...which is why I think she spanked him.

I came from a family that strongly believes in spanking....so I didn't think anything of it really...but one of the kids was saying the mom was mean...I couldn't help but think..."you are the ones that needs a spanking..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:46 pm
you should hit ALL THE CHILDREN.

anyways, spanking for stupid reasons is stupid. like, if the kid does a couple of little things wrong and the parent goes immediately for spanking, something's wrong with that parent because there are better ways to deal with minor offenses. sometimes though, a kid just needs to be ******** smacked. if the kid is just being a horrible brat and has been for a while (like it's not just one off day in a span of a few months because that s**t just happens) then yeah they deserve it. because there's nothing wrong with hitting your kid as long as it isn't done out of anger. because when it's done out of anger, there's a fine line between punishment and abuse.

the new kids need a good beating from what i've heard... so... once everything is finalized... the beatings can commence.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:47 pm
CaptainTeaTime

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:58 pm
CaptainTeaTime

anyways, spanking for stupid reasons is stupid. like, if the kid does a couple of little things wrong and the parent goes immediately for spanking, something's wrong with that parent because there are better ways to deal with minor offenses. sometimes though, a kid just needs to be ******** smacked. if the kid is just being a horrible brat and has been for a while (like it's not just one off day in a span of a few months because that s**t just happens) then yeah they deserve it. because there's nothing wrong with hitting your kid as long as it isn't done out of anger. because when it's done out of anger, there's a fine line between punishment and abuse.

the new kids need a good beating from what i've heard... so... once everything is finalized... the beatings can commence.
rofl

I know Vicky....but just think people wouldn't spank the kids if they weren't angry....most people I know normally smack the kid when they are being bad....they get hit out of anger...  

Shikume
Crew

ambypanda

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm
I have 3 kids and I spank the older 2 when they don't listen. I usually try time out first, but my middle child tests me to the point where she needs to be spanked for her to listen. It's gotten to where I can just threaten to spank her and she will stop what she's doing. But I never spank out of anger. I take a second, breath, and think am I just annoyed or do they really deserve the spanking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:33 pm
ambypanda
I have 3 kids and I spank the older 2 when they don't listen. I usually try time out first, but my middle child tests me to the point where she needs to be spanked for her to listen. It's gotten to where I can just threaten to spank her and she will stop what she's doing. But I never spank out of anger. I take a second, breath, and think am I just annoyed or do they really deserve the spanking.
That's good, I know some people just smack and think later about it...

(I work at a daycare) I know most of the parents spank the kids when annoyed...one of this kids often headbutts the mom in the belly...she normally smacks the child after the headbutt.  

Shikume
Crew

ambypanda

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm
Lol she used to headbutt me, too. She stopped when the baby saw he do it to me, and then he did it to her, and she saw it hurt lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:57 pm
ambypanda
HOLY *@#%(*#!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE ONLY 25 and already have 3 kids? O.O Well, not totally unusual, my mom had 3 kids and she was only 20, but she had triplets. I'm sure your 3 are at separate times, but yeah. Shikume will be 25 this year and she doesn't have any kids yet. sad But I'm sure that will change in the next few years.

@Shikume: My mom thinks that me and you are gonna be the first to bring her grandchildren. But if you adopt and I get married to you then my mom will TECHNICALLY have grandchildren, but I have to be married to you though. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

ambypanda

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:09 am
yep, 3 kids. And I got my tubes tied because my body rejected all other types of birth control. I love all 3 of them with all my heart, but none of them were planned. I just had to give up pretty much everything, but I wouldn't change anything  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 pm
ambypanda
Lol she used to headbutt me, too. She stopped when the baby saw he do it to me, and then he did it to her, and she saw it hurt lol
XD
Well I'm glad that she stopped headbutting.

I had my foster brother to headbutt me in the nose today...time alone has no effect on that child. ( he is 3)  

Shikume
Crew

ambypanda

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:11 pm
Shikume
ambypanda
XD

I had my foster brother to headbutt me in the nose today...time alone has no effect on that child. ( he is 3)

She is 3, too. He always headbutts me in the face. Lately his biggest problem has been biting, though. And blowing raspberries, but that one's cute lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:20 pm
ambypanda
Shikume
ambypanda
XD

She is 3, too. He always headbutts me in the face. Lately his biggest problem has been biting, though. And blowing raspberries, but that one's cute lol
Omg, same with him....the other day he tackled his 9 year old brother to the ground and bit him...made him bleed.
They smack him around a lot...my mother and I try to get them to stop...but that is the only way he can really save himself from them sweatdrop

He is a sweet little boy when he is away form his siblings (he is one of 7) xD

Family is trying to adopt all 7 of them.  

Shikume
Crew

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces