Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Olde Ways 101- pg22-OVER Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:42 am
Click, click click. The ticking of the clock that hung on the wall echoed in the room as Rengath sat in his overly large plush chair, center stage. There was a table behind him, littered with a familiar green symbol on various pamphlets and brochures. Oddly, they had yet to be set on fire. The back door of the theater was open, the smell of pumpkins rolling in with the crisp autumn air. It was a nice October day, not too sunny, mildly warm, and perfect for a hike or just relaxing in the pumpkin sun’s orange and yellow rays.

Too bad. None of that mattered. You had come to theater class, and it was doubtful Rengath was going to take you anywhere.

As students fill in the room you notice on the seats of the auditorium the little green pamphlets are set along with a pensnake. It’s a form. A quick read tells you that:
-You can’t bring food or drinks
-Don’t feed the humans
-Don’t pet the humans
-Humans are fragile, so no wrestling humans either.
-All other school rules and cross world travel laws apply.

It seems you were wrong, looks like the hellspawn will be taking you on a field trip. To the human world. With REAL, LIVE HUMANS no less. There isn’t much information given about what you will be doing on the trip, but still, who wants to pass up a trip to the human world? Looking back to the professor, (who is busy burying his face in his hands), you spy a small box by his feet, along with… tiny bags? Weird. At the front of the stage is a box labeled ‘form drop off’. Looks like all you’ve got to do is sign you name and you’ll be good to go for the trip in... huh. about 30 minutes.

The only sign perhaps of what might be to come is a gnome standing in the far back of the stage in a princess costume.
Or maybe that’s just Rengath being a sadist.

OOC

This is a FIELD TRIP class, so hunters and horsemen cannot participate, sorry.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:52 am
Ren was totally down for a field trip and signed up immediately.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:01 am
Both Hadiyya and Seiji arrived one after the other and quickly signed the form before parting to d**k around the theater until more students arrived. Ren was afforded a wave from the ghost boil, though. He wouldn't call them friends, persay, but they'd met more then once. That deserved a wave.  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:15 am
Since when did Molan not go to class? He always went to class. Something about being a good student. Or perhaps that was bad considering... it was hard to tell. Either way, apparently he was off to visit the human world for a second time.

...good show. Maybe. This would go well. ...you know. As well as everything else. Still a quick signup and he was off to waiting to head out. And sending a quick text to his brother who had already whined once about missing out on a field trip to the human world.

Kanth
Text to Etzer: There's another field trip to the human world. Follow the flyers about the theater class. You have... about thirty minutes?

Simply was there. Not because she knew what was going on. No. The ghoul was there because she saw creeple heading in that direction. And well. Where people went seemed FUN. She wanted to take part in that fun and thus she was there. Beaming up at the teacher as she attempted to figure out what the sign was about as she signed her name. "Don't... pet the.." She pouted a bit. "Can I still be pet? Are you sure they don't want to wrestle because I think it sounds like fun and they might have fun an-" Poor Rengath now has a happy, bubbly stream of nonsense about his rules in his direction.

Because apparently they were just too hard to understand for the ghoul as she stood, tail wagging back and forth. "It's going to be day?" Oh yes, she was rather excited. "I've never been to the human world you know!" She did meet one once though. "Can I make friends with them? We're allowed to be friends right?" It seemed regardless of if the teacher replied, the ghoul was just going to go on her own... and possibly keep leaning closer and closer to him as her curiosity about the whole matter got worse.

He'd just have to hope for a distraction to keep her busy for the next half an hour.

iStoleYurVamps
Feel free to ignore her.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:24 am
Terra came in, dragging Roch along behind her--looked at the sign, then turned to stare at Roch for a long moment, until giving in and starting to pat him down. "You will not bring food!" she told him as he yelped and tried to keep her from going through his pockets. "Candy counts as food!"

"I can do it, I can do it," Roch said, giving her a dark look before he started emptying his pockets out on the nearest flat surface to go through them. "Sup, Ren!" he called over to the boil before eating one of the candy bars he'd found.

Terra waved at all the people she didn't know, then snatched the harmonica out of the pile of toys (those were stickers--what was a seventeen year old man doing with stickers??) and started playing quietly as she waited for him to finish. Abruptly she stopped. "Hola Molan!!" she called to her friend.

kurotomato
Raja

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:32 am
Seiji got a wave, Yaya got a blown kiss, Molan got a hair ruffle, Simply got a pat on the back, Terra got a bright smile, and Roch got a gryphon crawling over the theater chairs towards the boil, wings flapping cheerfully as he plucked up one of the candy bars and promptly unwrapped it, stuffing it into his mouth.

"Affhheuuuttrop?" he said with his mouth full, which translated roughly into "Are you excited for the field trip?"

Beejoux
sorry

Raja
not

Ice Queen
sorry

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 am
Molan had only just finished sending the text when an ear perked at hearing his name. He quickly identified the source as Terra, and would have greeted her if not for the interruption that was Ren. And giving Ren a glare.

That fellow who turned him into an angry little honey badger foxfire. Oh Jack this really wasn't going to go well. Poor Terra was lost briefly to the annoyed look that was offered to the gryphon as he stuffed a candy bar in his face before finally giving her a small wave. "Afternoon, Terra."

----

Simply, on the other hand was briefly halted in her babbling by the pat. Long enough to notice there were more people, and. OH. OH SHE KNEW THAT ONE AND THERE WAS CANDY! Why did he have so much candy? Well that didn't matter because it seemed it was for them. Ren had taken some anyway, and almost as quickly as the gryphon she bounced along after him, happily bouncing on furniture if it got on her way. Going around things was trouble. "Oh Roch! You brought us snacks!" Wait was that a Spookie Pieces bar? She quickly snatched it up and had a bite just as Ren had without giving the reaper so much of a chance to complain.

Nope. Snack time. She briefly glanced at the fellow monster while chewer, smiling a bit before attempting to speak just as successfully. "Hiemsepre." Which was an attempt to introduce herself with a mouth full of chocolate. Today was a good day.

Ice Queen
kurotomato

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:10 am
"Come join us! We are raiding Roch's pockets!" Terra called to the ice demon, completely oblivious to anything wrong between him and Ren.

"I... have no jackin' idea," Roch said to Ren, whether it was about what he'd just tried to say or not understanding what he'd just tried to say--well, the answer covered both. "Jack--Simply! That was my pre-pre lunch snack--TERRA!" he said to his sister. "Don't just invite people t'raid my--aw, jack, forget it," he said.

"ANYONE WANT SOME CANDY?? LAST CHANCE T'EAT! Oh, an' Ren, this is my lil sister, Terra, Terra, this is Ren--y'know, if y'ain't met. An' that's Simply--she's a snot like you." Then he grabbed another of the candybars and chomped it down, himself.

"Hola Ren and Simply! I am Terra!" Terra said with a bright smile--before snatching the stickers as well. Stickers *u*
Raja
kurotomato
Everyone!

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:13 am
Another class, this time with a teacher he hadn't yet met. On his wanderings Andrew had found yet another class to the human world. He liked the human world, humans were interesting. That and he was bored. Field trips were always bound to be interesting, even if, he occasionally wound up colored in rainbows or turned into other things. Well being human wasn't to terrible if it weren't for the cold.

So Andrew signed up, walking in. He surveyed the other students and spotted snacks. Snacks. "Hi Roch, are you sharing? I want some." he put on his best give me some look. Never mind that he had some in his own pockets.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:53 am
It didn't take much to bring Olivia towards the theater, just the two simple words of 'field trip' crossing her ears (and probably noticing a few students heading that direction already) and there she was. And to the human world, a location outside of Halloween entirely. It could only mean a little more fun, and humans were interesting to stare at after all.

The ghoul signed up like usual, because these things apparently always needed her to write her name on a piece of paper and then made a bee line towards the cluster of students already gathered. Because she knew half of them already and then that meant she needed to know who the rest of them were, and they had situated themselves so nicely already in a nice little group. Olivia positioned herself next to Molan without a word and gave Andrew, Yaya, Roch and Ren nice big smiles.

There was something going on about snacks, but she paid that no mind. Instead, just stared in her usual happy state of being. (Hm. If they were going to the human world, would they get pretty buttons again?)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:11 pm
Hairwolf sauntered in, not really sure what to expect from his first class but also not really caring. He was just along for the ride, man. The boil brushed back his hair from his eyes, preening a moment while he searched around the room. Ah, lots of ghouls and boils he didn’t know yet he couldn’t shake the scent of something familiar lingering in the theatre.

The call for candy perked his interests, ears and eyes flicking towards the owner of the voice, who, he looked pleased to note, seemed to be a musician. That would be promising! Maybe they could chat about some tunes and that would be rockin’. And another one, as he stared at the long purple hair, oh he knew her! It was Simply, right? He admired how well she had fought at the maul, how exciting that she was going to be his classmate, totally cool. Hm, someone he knew, candies, and potentially righteous music feels; this trip was shaping up pretty well already.

He strode over to the group, flashing them all a broad smile and giving Simply a playful wink of acknowledgement. “How generous, dude, thank-you,” he enthused at Roch, reaching for a candy bar.

Ice Queen

Raja
Everyone else in the vicinity!! biggrin

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:54 pm
"My lil sister's making me get rid of my stash before the trip," Roch told Andrew, tossing him a candybar. "Although I WOULD have put them in my room, had I known ahead of time. Terra," he said to the blond ghoul standing next to him, playing with the harmonica again, "that's Andrew, that's Olivia--Hey, Olivia, y'want a candybar?" he called to the quiet ghoul. "An' thats--"

He stared blankly at Hairwolf. "A throwback from the eighties?" he guessed. "Nice hair. Name's Roch, an' you are?" he asked the werewolf, holding out a hand to shake.

Terra looked up, waving at the newcomers as she goofed off. The harmonica was HERS now, okay mrgreen "Hola!" she said happily when she took a breath.
phantompanther13
sammpai
Raja
chirigami

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:01 pm
Nahm's form was filled out. Messily filled out, but filled out. The last field trip he'd on had been all kinds of fun, and he wasn't going to miss this.

He dropped the form off, then swept over to the gathering knot of students to go drape himself over Roch's shoulders, because bothering Roch never got old. "Hi~i," he singsonged cheerfully, and winked in Terra's direction for good measure.

Ice Queen
you got a parasite, Roch

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:14 pm
Jericho was curious. Very curious. The human world, hm? Well, the trip to the movies wasn't too bad. Apart from the shitty popcorn, it was actually pretty fun. So, he went on in and signed up for this excursion as well. Because, why not?

He had to wonder just what they would be doing, though.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:28 pm
Amphi hadn't been on a field trip to the human world...ever really. Her limited experience with them was hunters and even then, it wasn't much to go on.

Maybe expriencing them beyond hunters would be fun? Or dangerous. OR BOTH.

She signed her name up and then looked around the class. Stiffening, she saw Roch and Terra and then did her best to just...scoot past them. Once she got a seat in the back...she looked down at her desk.

Oh jack. Oh jack let this please be a easy trip....

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff