Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:15 am
User Image

Today, Erevu decreed it butterfly searching day. Of course, he hadn’t quite given up on finding fireflies during the day but, feeling a bit disheartened, he decided to change his target to butterflies. And what better place to find them, then Pride Rock? Of course, Erevu had it all sorted out. Butterflies liked to fly. Things that flied probably flew high, so that no one could get them. And Pride Rock was rather high up. Maybe that’s why I couldn’t find the fireflies either, he considered, hoping from rock to rock, before pausing to stare up at the large stone jutting out. He was still at the base; he still had to work up the nerve to climb up there alone. Of course, he wasn’t really alone; there were adults all around. But nonetheless, excitement and anxiety filled his tummy with, ironically, butterflies.

”That’s… really high up…” Erevu breathed, the top seeing further up than usual. He wasn’t really afraid of heights but he couldn’t help to feel a bit of trepidation. Swallowing hard, he mounted one rock that was a bit higher off the ground.

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:16 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y

"That would be an understatement," the adult had been quiet for a while, watching the small cub as he eyed up Pride Rock and then began to make the precarious ascent. If he wasn't careful he was going to get hurt, particularly when there were pathways up that were much safer. Granted she would have done the same thing as a cub and as she was still fresh out of adolescence, she could still see the appeal of it too. However when push came to shove, she also had to be responsible and that did occasionally involve ruining a child's day.

"Might I suggest you don't fall to your death?" she mused, padding forward until she was visible. Out of the shadows she practically glowed, her white coat reflecting the light in a rather eye aching fashion. Not that she intentionally sought to blind people, but at least she was noticeable when someone needed her! That and her coat did have its advantages in such weather.

"I'm not sure your mother would appreciate the bad news," she continued with a wry smile.

Epine de Rose

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm
The voice startled the poor cub.

Jumping high in the air, fur standing on end, Erevu nearly lost his balance on the low rock as he spun around quickly to survey just who had spoken to him.

And he gasped in surprise. "You're glowing!" he hooted, ignoring her warnings as he dashed over to her. However, to his slight disappointment, he realized it was just the sun reflecting off her white coat. It didn't stop him from grinning, though. "You're almost like a firefly!" he informed her knowledgeably, nodding his head.

Finally, he heeded her words, turning to look at the rock. "Oh, I know mama wouldn't be happy. She'd probably cry, so I've got to be careful." tilting his head to look at her from the side, he looked nearly mournful. "I didn't want to go up there alone. But, I have to, you see. The fireflies may be up there, on higher ground, during the day. To avoid the frogs and fish, you know? Because they're awake?"

Suddenly, his eyes lit up and he turned to fully face her again, a rather innocent smile plastered on his face. He even made an effort to perk his ears just a bit, in a way that usually helped his mother to decide on things in his favor. "D'ya want to come with me, ma'am? That way, I won't have to go up there alone and you won't have to tell mama any bad news. It's a win-win!"

Epine de Rose
Hnnng, Erevu grew up! QuQ Sooo, trying to get his cub rps done. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 am
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Hrm, ignore the cub's request and let him fall to his death, thus enraging his mother and the rest of the pride; or take responsibility for something and actually accompany him? Tala hadn't been bug hunting in years and she was definitely out of practice, but she would sooner she attended to the cub than to have an accident occur. Besides, it would probably be food for his confidence if she lost, especially if she lost badly!

"All right," she said after a few moments, a wry smile toying on her lips as she motioned to the cub to walk towards the correct pathways rather than trying to scale the cliff. "Let's go hunting then, see what we can weed out up there, maybe catch a few butterflies or three!" she announced. Suffice it to say that she'd always had a fondness for butterflies since she had a number of them 'marked' on her backside.

They were just as colourful too! Not half bad of her mother's blood (or was it father's?) to give her that!

"I'm Tala by the way, who are you?"

Epine de Rose

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm
The cub waited in anticipation, nearly trembling in anxiousness. When the lady finally consented, however, Erevu grinned widely, hopping in the air in relief. "Yes! We're sure to find those fireflies!" he yelped in happiness, resisting the urge to prance circles around the lioness; males don't prance.

Moving away from the treacherous climb and following the lady to the correct path, he walked along side her, tail high in the air, expression full of determined joy. "Ehhh? Butterflies?" he nearly whined, steps faltering for a moment. When he noticed he was getting behind, he quickly sped up until he was nearly stepping on her paws. "Well, I suppose. It's only fair to help you with the butterflies since you're helping me with the fireflies," he sighed before moving a bit closer. "Though, it's a well known fact that fireflies are a bit better than butterflies... you'll see," he informed her.

Hopping ahead on the path before trekking back to she was, he repeated the process a few more times before hearing her question. Blinking, he recalled his father's talk before eyeing her suspiciously. "Dad told me I should be careful with strangers... but, since you're helping me, you can't be all that bad. I'm Erevu."

Epine de Rose
Sorry for the delayed response. QQ

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:08 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
*Thumbs up* Real life comes first m'dear.

Tala gave the cub a warm smile as he regarded her with suspicion. He had clearly been given a very strict talking to by his parents and she certainly couldn't fault them for their caution, although so far in to pride territory she would have assumed he was safe. Nevertheless she wasn't about to discourage him or disagree with his parents teachings, after all, her mother had been similar in her approach...if a little more specific. Thus, she nodded, and continued up the path, quickening her pace after he had sprang back to her for the third time.

...A bundle of energy, that's what he was!

"You should definitely be careful," she agreed with a chuckle, breaking into a 'trot' as she padded after him. "Though moreso near the edges of our home than in the middle, it's much safer here," she reassured him. With nothing further to say on that matter it was her time to regard him with suspicion and she gave a snort, lifting a paw to nudge at his shoulder briefly - fireflies better than butterflies? She sincerely doubted that one!

"Hmph, butterflies are the best, why would you claim otherwise hmm?"

Epine de Rose

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:10 pm
He was pretty happy when she quickened her pace, grinning in satisfaction. Finally, they were going to get somewhere! Pushing his own speed, his ears perked as she spoke again. "Mmhmm, dad told me to," he repeated, as if that were obvious. His admiration for his dad and his determination to follow in his footsteps and make him proud was a fact he didn't even bother try to hide. In his eyes, his dad was the best around! He considered what she said, before nodding slowly. "He did say the border was dangerous... he lectured me once when I went to the border," he mumbled guiltily. "Dangerous lions and hyenas are around there," the cub said knowledgeably.

He let out a noise at the nudge before raising his chin stubbornly. "Fireflies!" he retorted loudly, frowning. "They glow! Butterflies can't do that, can they?" Of course not, which was why they were inferior.

Epine de Rose
orz

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces