Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[ORP] A Beautiful Day To Race! - Everyone! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:52 pm
User ImageThe sun was bright, a merry breeze tussled manes and tails as the short ponies stood ready to run. SugarQuill looked on with cheerful eyes, ready to blow the whistle to herald the start of the racing season. Spring was always her favorite time of year. The green grasses gave way to small little stalls made of branches leaning up on each other. Colourful ribbons and flowers decorated the wood and they provided shade for all manner of treats, fruit, drinks and other candies. Her personal favorite was the honey-suckles made of the flowers they were named after mixed with globs of hardened sweet honey. She could see the larger soquili gather around the marked track and nodded to herself. They were in for a good show this year, the racers were at their height of skill and speed.

"Come one, come all to the greatest race in all of the Kawani lands! I, SugarQuill, will be your announcer today for this amazing racing event! Pick your favorite racer and cheer them on to help them win. We only have the best, the fastest and the nimblest racers today!" She took a deep breath and then called out once more. "We will introduce them one by one, the louder your cheers, the faster they run! The race will start in only a few moments so bring your enthusiasm and place your bets! It is time to MEET THE RACERS!!"

(Feel free to have your soquili arrive and mingle with each other. Please note, there are a few NPC imps around as 'security' in case of trouble-makers.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:58 pm
List of RPers:

*note: Remember you need to make at least 2-3 decent sized posts (or equivalent) to get RP credit.

Tursi - Lime, Hari, Tok'kal
Amirynth - Ewa'Kepi, Mar'liel
Revel1984 - Skyla
Vistada - White Rabbit
Phail Ninja - Hakkar
Candle Wick Ghost - Dice, Caym
LydaLynn - Keetah, Tiriaq, Astraea, Tirla
One over Three - Ilum
Baby Pandah - Dzigits
xxx Yuki Bear xxx - Juniper
StarieMichie - Poni, StormWind
JetAlmera - Zangar
~Twilight...Angel~ - Kadentsu, Sounansha
Kara Asumi - Shikon
SinfulHoliday - Aurora

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:01 pm
User ImageLime had accompanied his son Hari to the race tracks. Hari was bouncing around happily and flapping his wings, staying airborne for just even a little while.

"Oh my god, oh my god, we're gunna see a race!" The colt chirped up at him as the got some front row seats.

Lime laughed and shook his forlocks from his eyes. "Settle down, kiddo." the stallion nipped at his son with care. "I don't want you fluttering into the track."

Hari was hardly listening as he wiggled and shifted from hoof to hoof as he got ready to see the race and it's attendies.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image

Malis had decided with the current events going on that the young foals needed time away from the stresses of the herd and asked Kepi to take them to the races. They had heard about the festivities through the messenger birds that sometimes frequented the kawani lands. The winged mare, still missing her son greatly, jumped at the chance to take care of her younger siblings. It had been quite a walk to get there with the trio on tow but soon the troll mare and little ones found themselves in the brightly decorated racing area. The three foals danced around her excitedly as they clamored for attention. Kepi had her hooves full but she was grateful for the opportunity to get out of the glades for a while.

User Image

Mar'liel danced around, sniffing at everything. This was her first day out and she nudged her siblings, pointing out everything she saw. They had not left the vicinity of the glades since they had popped from their baskets and Marli was curious to see if the stories she had heard were true.  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm
Skyla liked races, she'd discovered her love of them due to her friend White Rabbit, she's sung him a good luck song and he'd won his race, against a Mutant harelike Soquili at that and she'd been so happy when he'd won. She really enjoyed the excitement of it all.

"GO RACERS!" she warbled, turning her excited yell into some sort of tune, she didn't know the words, maybe there weren't any but it was an uplifting kind of song that got quieter until she was singing it mostly to herself instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 pm
Tok'kal was right on her sister's heels taking in the sights and the tracks. She lovingly tugged on her sister's mane. "Betch'a we could out race all dem ponies." The little troll said in self confident tone. TokTok was sure full of herself, but she was still learning her limits.

Amirynth

tursi

Playful Cutie-Pie

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:34 pm
White Rabbit found out his luck was in the stars recently with racing. It was amusing to see all the gigantic normal soquili huffing and puffing behind the little Nymph. Now it seemed a bunch of usidia were around and racing one another. How awesome!

He had heard Skyla's familiar voice and worked towards it fondly. "I am sure your songs will give the one you are supporting the winning medal."

(I am just plopping him in for RP * D*;;..)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 pm
Skyla squealed a little when White Rabbit showed up "OH WR!... yaaay... oh isn't this FUN!" she trilled, almost incapable of just talking as she was so hyped up and excited.

She blushed just a little at his words "Oh i don't know who i want to win, it's just so much fun to be here" she said, looking at the racers again "that one with the little parrot catches my eye though, i like his parrot" she giggled a little. Excitement making her unable to stand still, her hooves twitching beneath her.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image

Hakkar eyes were wide with awe as he looked about it at the festivities. They were going to see a race! He bounced around excitedly on his heels, skipping first one way then another, trying to see what was going on everywhere at the same time. "Where're da racers? Ah wanna see 'em!" He flicked his tail excitedly, rearing up onto his hind legs, spreading his wings out for extra balance as he craned to see over the gathering crowds. "Kepi! Can we get a space near da front? Can we? Ah wanna see dem all!" Hearing Tok'kal, he gave her a loud snort. "Ya can' even beat me! How ya gonna beat a bunch o' racers?"

tursi
Amirynth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:43 pm
White Rabbit grinned at her explosive emotions. He loved that about Skyla; she was easy to make happy that's for sure. Sometimes it was hard for White Rabbit to clue in to making others smile as he was rather airy.

"Well, then I am sure they'll all enjoy their boost to their spirits hm?" He grinned as she danced excitably. Then he gave a good glance at the parrot and blinked. "Ah it is an intriguing little fella. Well I'll be here just enjoying the match." He nodded. Though it would be fun to really try and race them. He would surely lose to the professional racers.

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 pm
Skyla grinned "He sure is, so cuuute.." she twitched her tail, she almost wanted to get down there and run alongside them, not to WIN, just to run "Hey WR, what do you think it's like down there.. all these Soquili cheering them on"

She sighed a little, being an Usdia often meant you got looked down upon, not always in a mean way but some Soquili just didn't know how to deal with the smaller breeds such as herself, White Rabbit and those racers down there. "I bet they're so happy, being applauded and praised for being professional racers, i mean, weren't you the only Usdia when you were racing?... and YOU Won! .. that was so much fun" she grinned again and her hooves danced a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:55 pm
Skyla actually asked him something. Her curiousity was definitely a light behind any darkness in WR's life. Though he didn't take much time on thinking about the dark and evil of that world.
He contemplated her thoughts and tilted his head. Just for a moment he snapped into his own world and came back to her to answer. "I think that this is their passion. And when someone is passionate about something, my dear, they will enjoy doing it even with the awkward reality they will face after their races. No one can really get away from whatever stereotype or thing you think the racers get away from because of the Soquili around praising them. In the end they are Usidia.." He hummed a little. "I am sure it is a passion, racing is their way of being themselves. I did win, and it was a lot of fun yes.." He agreed and smiled warmly to his good friend.

Saint Vis

Crew

Timid Prophet

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:07 pm
User Image User Image
"Isn't this exciting!" Dice sang, looking on past the other soquili to the starting line.

There they were, the small ponies ready to race to the finish line. She hoped none of them would get hurt, knowing how competitive racing could get.

She looked down at her son, Caym, with a sweet smile lowering he head to give him a gentle nudge to the cheek.

"Who do you think is going to win?"

Caym rolled his eyes at his mother.

Always so excitable.

"How come dad or the others didn't turn up?" He gave a lazy lop-sided frown.

Dice's eyebrow twitched.

"He... Is... Working. Again."

Why did they never want any quality time with mum? Always wheres Dad.

"Hmm. That ones going to win." He eyed the pretty little mare with the cherry's in her hair.

"What makes you think that?" Dice asked, surprised. She was cheering for DD Butters. She thought the twins hair were funky.

"Thought it was your logic. Easy to get what you want when you have a pretty face."

She blushed with embarrassment and decided not to answer that one, instead taking to observing all the others who had come to watch the race.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:15 pm
Keetah didn't know what was going on, but the sounds of a crowd drew her in. Bounding and bouncing, she greeted everyone she saw with a cheerful, possibly hyper, "Hi, I'm Keetah!"

She didn't know anyone, but she didn't care. It was exciting just to see all the soquili gathering together. "Ooooh, look!" she said to no one in particular. "They're so shiny and they're lining up! Why are they lining up and do you think I could line up but I don't know why I'd want to because that'd just be boring but they don't look bored, what do you think they're doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Striding regally towards the crowd, Tiriaq is looking forward to watching the race. Perhaps the racers were just from the smaller breeds, but it should be entertaining all the same. And maybe he would catch the eye of a lovely young mare. Not that he was looking for romance, but an enjoyable afternoon of fun and relaxation would not go amiss.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:23 pm
User ImageIlum approached the crowd, curious as to why they where gathering in such numbers, all their attention drawn to a point on the other side of the group. For a moment he was anxious but presence of bouncing foals and laughing adults quickly calmed him. Moving through the crowd gave a good moment to look at the faces of the others surrounding him. Quite an assortment, but no one he knew.

The area of interest seemed to be a pathway of some sort. Frowning, he looked back toward a nearby mare, then followed her line of sight to the starting line. Usida? All so bright, too!

"What's going on here?"

((If anyone wants this template go here
. ))  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out