Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Annabeth Louise Fletcher ~ Accepted (5)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:59 pm
Hi, my name is Annabeth Louise Fletcher.

But I mostly go by Anna, Annie, Beth, etc.

I'm a girl.

I'm 15 years old.

My birthday is November 28th.

My dream job is to become a famous writer, of some sort.

My blood status is Halfblood.

This is my fifth year here at Hogwarts.

The house I'm in is Gryffindor.

I'm interested in both boys and girls. Love is love, right?

I'm currently with Romulus Bleiddiaid. I love that boy.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm pretty outspoken. I stand up for what I think is right and won't take crap from anyone about anything. I know what you're thinking, 'This chick has anger issues'. Well, no, I don't. If you get to know me, I'm actually quiet nice, loyal, and trustworthy. That is, if you can gain my trust. Few people do, so good luck. Making friends is rather easy for me, all ya gotta do is talk to people right? I'm good at that, talking to people. My grandmother says I have high self-confidence, and I think she's right. I've always been proud of what I do, whatever it is. So, to summarize, I'm loyal and pretty nice, friendly to an extent, trustworthy, but not trusting, outgoing and outspoken, and an all around truth-seeker.

My background story is not much, really. I live with my grandmother, Dalila. I've always been with her, for as long as I can remember. I don't ever recall having a mom or a dad, but they must have been in the picture at some point in time, right? Or else, I wouldn't be here right now, telling you my story. Most of it is pretty boring, except for the parts that I don't know about...

Years and years ago, there was a woman named Dalila Fletcher. She was just a simple muggleborn witch, beginning her life with her pureblood wizard of a husband. They were Hogwarts Sweethearts for years, back in the good 'ole days, and married when they graduated. Some time later, the two were blessed with a single daughter, Valerie Rose. They raised her up right, so they thought, and found her to have magic like her parents. Valerie was sent off the Hogwarts, was sorted into Gryffindor, and had an ongoing count of detentions. To summarize, Val wasn't the sweet little girl her parents thought her to be. Right after graduation, Valerie found out that she was, in fact, pregnant with her boyfriend's child. She denied the fact at first, but when her stomach began to grow, she couldn't ignore it anymore. There was a human being growing inside of her. Not knowing what to do, Valerie decided to give up on the child. Dalila, however, begged her daughter to keep the baby alive. But the father of the child had run off, presumably with another girl, leaving Valerie desperate and alone. Still, she agreed to her mother's wishes, and allowed the baby to be born. A beautiful little girl it had turned out to be, but after being released from the hospital, Valeria took her leave too, running off to find, well, no one really knows that much. Dalila took in the child, of course, just as she had promised. The child was given the name Annabeth Louise, because she was favored by some otherworldly power and was given life. She was Dalila's little warrior, fighting for life before she had even taken her first breath.

And that is the story of Annabeth Louise Fletcher.

First and Second Year: So, I guess I've managed to make some friends. Tobi and Bradley are still my best friends, and now there's Romulus, Luke, and Xavier added into that clump of people too. Why are all of my friends guys...? Anyways, I did alright in my classes and even attended all of the Quidditch matches to cheer on my friends that played. Oh! And I'm on the newspaper staff! Can you believe that? I'm finally a recognized writer!... for a school newspaper, but still. That's something.

Third Year: ....Where do I begin? Things between me and Romy have certainly... how should I put it... gotten a bit awkward. I went to this masquerade thing over the summer, and Romy was there. Of course, I didn't know it was Romy, and he didn't know it was me. Well, we were all attacked and Romy... erm... kissed me. He seemed shocked when I revealed my identity to him, but then again, we almost died, so... Anyways, after that, we weren't the same around each other. We were, in a word, awkward. One day, Gryffindor lost another Quidditch game, and Romy started blaming himself again and calling himself a failure. I tried to stop him, but he ended up punching a wall after he told me he loved me. Yeah. I know. Well, I didn't tell him I loved him back until several weeks later, after my grandmother had been found in her office in a coma. I needed someone to cling to, someone to cry on, and Romy was there. It was then that I kinda... told him... that I loved him too. Yup. I told him that. And I think I meant it too...

Fourth Year: Oh. My. God. Soooo much happened this year. For one thing, all of Gryffindor was split because of Remy not making the Quidditch team. Personally, I thought it was all bullsh*t. She tried out, just the same as everyone else, and even with an extra spot open on the Reserve team, Elli didn't put her on the roster. I was furious. It wasn't right! But Romy told me to chill. He said that Remy didn't really want to cause an uproar, even though it happened anyways. Speaking of Romy... Oh my god, Romy! He took me out for my birthday and we went to the quill shop down in Hogsmeade. While we were there, he asked me to be his girlfriend! Like... his girlfriend! It was the best birthday ever. Now I can tell him I love him and not feel weird about it.

I enjoy writing. I write all kinds of stuff; stories, poetry, you name it, I probably write it. As a writer, I also enjoy reading. Oh, and cupcakes. Gotta love them cupcakes. Let's see... I like to meet new people, obviously. New people mean new stories to learn about. That brings us to learning. I love to learn new things that might help me or someone else in some way.

I despise exercising. Bleh. I just don't like it. Don't get me wrong, I understand it's necessity, but I just don't like the sweat involved. It's really quite gross. I'm not fond of know-it-all's, or just overall jerks. Seriously, let's all be nice to each other. It's not that hard. Hmm... Something else... Oh yeah. Feet. I hate the smell, feel, and mere thought of the things. Well, except my own. I'm okay with my own feet. There was something else I was gonna say... I remember now. Forgetting things. I hate when I forget things that are important or may have some importance in the future, so I write down anything that I think needs remembering in my notebook. Word of advice: don't touch my notebook.

I'm afraid of muggle clowns... Don't ask.

My strengths are my writing skills, and my advanced vocabulary.

My flaws are my tendency to go to extremes to find the truth, and my hunger for a good adventure. (Both can get me into trouble at times.)

I look like Anna Kendrick.

My wand is a Spruce with Peacock Feather core measuring at 9 and 1/2 inches.

My pet is a half-kneazle kitten named Flora.

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! My grandmother is a professor at Hogwarts.
~Utsuha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:27 pm
reserved  

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff