Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Semok's Dreams (Or at least what I remember) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you tend to remember or forget your dreams?
  Remember
  Forget
  How would you know if you forget if you don't remember?
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:33 pm
So because I like talkin' about the dreams I have and Aoi wants more posts and stuff, I thought I'd make a thread where I talk about the dreams I have, or at least what I remember from 'em.

Feel free to post your own dreams and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm
Ok, so last night I had a really awesome dream that was like Harry Potter but more british and more awesome. I can't remember a lot of it unfortunately, but I do remember a scene where me and two of my imaginary dream friends were on a really long bridge, surrounded by darkness, tryin' to find out where our next class was.

I had this weird magical map that every time you flipped it over, it changed into a different language, and it would say what language it was. I'm pretty sure most of the languages it said it was was made up in my head. For instance, I remember at one point it was in the language of "Elmers" and I remember sayin' "That's not a language, that's like a type of glue" and throwin' the map over the bridge.

There was also a trash lady with a trash can that had a giant map in it made out of felt, so I took it and was spreadin' it out when I woke up.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:06 am
Alright, my dreams last night were kinda lame, but I do remember a bit of one. I was back in my high school band and we were practicin' in a mall strip, which was kinda weird. It was late at night and when we finally finished practicin', I didn't have a way home, so I just kinda wandered around. Finally, my teacher asked me if I wanted a ride, and I was like "yay!" Then, for some odd reason, I got a really runny nose and it wouldn't stop runnin', but I had no tissue or anythin', so I had to keep snifflin'. It was gross because I could feel the snot runnin' down my throat, and then I woke up and could still feel it, even though I didn't have a runny nose.

I had many other dreams, one of which I know was cooler, but I can't remember 'em anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:47 pm
HOW DO YOU DO THIS? crying I Can't do it at all.

I KNow for certain that when I do go to bed, I eventually get the feeling of being somewhere else and maybe a different person or something and doing something else....but when I do wake up eventually I never remember them. crying At the most only fragments. crying SOmetimes I even wanna know if I see weirdly in my dreams. Although I am sure I see the same.

What about you semok? Do you see weirdly? Like weird colors? Cuz I know some ppl dream in black and white.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:03 am
Alright, so the first one I had I don't remember much of, but the second one is a good example of just how often my dreams change when I'm havin' 'em, but still try to keep a plot.

So the first one had to do with this weird space ship that was like a taxi, so it would pick people up and drive 'em places. I know other stuff happened, but the only thing I remember is that one of the passengers was bein' haunted by the ghost of their dead wife, so we had to deal with that. I forget what we did. I do remember that the guy was in a dress, though. xd

So in the second one it started off with me doin' various yard work in my community. Then, slowly, my community started turnin' into more of a construction site, and I was gettin' stuff for various people. There was somethin' to do with gettin' a bike so it would be easier to move around, but bikes were insanely expensive for some reason.

Anyhoo, then the construction site was actually part of a school, and I was goin' to school again for a masters in physics. I was runnin' late for class, and when I went inside, the tiles on the ground were really slippery, so I was just pretty much walkin' in place, and I was the only one havin' this problem.

Finally, I got to class, but there was somethin' wrong with me when I got nervous or embarassed, so I kept like randomly twitchin' and jumpin' around, and my mouth would randomly clamp shut, so I couldn't talk right. My teacher thought it was cute, though, so I guess that worked out.

Then it was time for a break, I guess, so I went to the bathroom to try to sort out my jaw, but I bumped into an old teacher of mine and my mouth went all weird again.

Anyhoo, then I was at my girlfriend's house (and my girlfriend was my ex roommate for some reason). The house was like inside the school in the construction area. Anyhoo, her parents hated me, and they didn't want me hangin' out with her anymore. Then, there was this weird thing where they locked her in her room with a ***** because they had some deal with him or somethin' with money, and I got really pissed off that parents would do that to their own daughter, let alone anyone, so I used my samurai sword, that had just randomly appeared, to cut her free, and then we decided that she should live with me in my apartment.

Now my apartment was in the construction area of the school and it had a really weird way of gettin' into it. There were like really small tubes you had to crawl through and such. Nonetheless, it took me FOREVER to get through it, and by the time I got in it was time to sleep.

Then I woke up the next day and my girlfriend was already gone, so I had to get ready and go to my next class. It ended up takin' me 2 hours to get ready, and for some reason I went to my parent's house, which was below my apartment. Since I had to squeeze through tubes to get to my apartment, I had left my backpack there, so I quickly went to check my class schedule to figure out where to go and how late I was. Apparently I was actually early by about an hour, and my next class was chess.

I was then rudely woken up by my cat tryin' to hump a fox tail on my head (not part of the dream, by the way) so I got up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
HOW DO YOU DO THIS? crying I Can't do it at all.

I KNow for certain that when I do go to bed, I eventually get the feeling of being somewhere else and maybe a different person or something and doing something else....but when I do wake up eventually I never remember them. crying At the most only fragments. crying SOmetimes I even wanna know if I see weirdly in my dreams. Although I am sure I see the same.

What about you semok? Do you see weirdly? Like weird colors? Cuz I know some ppl dream in black and white.

These are only fragments. There is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more that happens in my dreams, but I try my best to remember what I can. The best way to remember is to recall it the moment you wake up. Sometimes I think I'll remember, go back to bed, and end up forgettin'.

I had originally forgotten the dream I had yesterday, but I lucked out when I thought about Harry Potter. xd

In a sense, our body tries its best to make us forget our dreams. We're not supposed to remember them, since our brain thinks that if we do remember them, we'll start to get confused about what's real and what isn't. I guess my brain just gave up. xd

And I think the only weird thing about my dreams is that I tend to dream in third person, so I tend to see what everyone is doin' outside of myself, if that makes any sense.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:08 am
Oh, you're also more likely to remember dreams if you're woken up durin' REM. Since I actually only get about 2 hours of sleep a night, I fall straight into REM once I'm asleep, as opposed to most people who take about 45 minutes to get into their first REM stage. Because I also have alarms that go off every hour, I'm more likely to be woken up while in REM, so I'm more likely to remember my dreams.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:24 am
Alright, I didn't get too much sleep last night and I only remember a little about the dream I had. I was in school again and I had these two projects. One had to do with a presentation on Native Americans and the other had to do with growin' a plant. I was stressin' out and stuff about forgettin' somethin' and I ended up forgettin' my indian outfit I was gonna wear. I know somethin' weird happened, but I can't remember what it was anymore.

Yeah, it was a dull dream.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:13 pm
Hmmm so weired. Dreams are soo weird. crying

But yeah, you are weird Semok. REALLY WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never remember my dreams but I know I do have them and get the feeling that I am somewhere else when I go to sleep. sad It's weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:29 am
Alright, I remember three dreams I had last night.

The first one wasn't very interestin'. I had been playin' a lot of Metal Gear Rising: Revengance, so I dreamt that I was a cyborg, goin' around and killin' other cyborgs with my awesome samurai sword. It was fun, but not much to it.

In the second one, I was dressed up like I was in the Victorian age and I was a womanizer, and I was totally hittin' on my best friend's fiance who was about to be married. Then my best friend asked me to be his best man, and I was like "oh s**t" and started maturin' up. At some point I saw a motorized boat on a lake and was like "that's perfect!" and bought the boat off the people and started workin' on it with my butler or somethin', and I started treatin' my butler with respect and stuff, and he was happy.

Alright, and in the last one I had taken a train to go and visit my friends. I don't quite remember what I did while I was there, but then I suddenly realized that it was time for me to leave and I wasn't packed or anythin', so I ended up havin' to run for the train and leavin' a bunch of stuff behind. Then I couldn't find my ID in my laptop case, where I always put it, and there was a bunch of random stuff overflowin' out of my laptop case, so I had to dig through it all. When I finally found my ID, I had lost my train ticket, so I was freakin' out and goin' through all my stuff again, over and over again, and then I woke up.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:34 am
Aoi the Crossdresser

I never remember my dreams but I know I do have them and get the feeling that I am somewhere else when I go to sleep. sad It's weird.

I don't think it's weird to remember your dreams. A lot of people do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:49 pm
Alright, I had a lot of dreams last night but forgot most of 'em. One that I do remember is that I was part of a weird TV show. In the show, people sent in videos of some sort of item that could have three levels (like a cup bein' small, medium, or large) that they were havin' problems decidin' what level to choose. It was then the show's job to set up a scenario in which the person had to use the item, and it was our job to try to get the person to have to go to the highest level of the item, thus bein' the most expensive, or somethin' like that. On the episode I was in, there was a clergyman with different types of beads for his prayer beads, so we were tryin' to dress up as ghosts and such to scare him, I guess. At one point, I was painted and dressed up to look like a statue, but I moved and was caught.

Yeah, weird dream.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:44 pm
Semok
Aoi the Crossdresser

I don't think it's weird to remember your dreams. A lot of people do.
Not just that I just think dreams are weird.

And I think I have the most POTENTIAL to remember what I dream about when I drink ALOT of alcohol. For some reason. sad But usually when I drink lots of alcohol....I tend to dream many different things in stuff and it varies too much to talk about.

It's the time when I am in my bed, but am too drunk/hungover but have to stay in bed but could get to sleep in like a few minutes then I dream something that doesn't last long....then wake up then could dream something else in like another few minutes I close my eyes....it's weird feeling. Only happens if I drink more than 8 shots or so. 8-10 of them. I call it the drunk hangover HIGH where I feel so weird that if I close my eyes I could dream about something really quickly but sometimes it could be something strange or frightening. It's weird and hard to explain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:30 am
I used to use alcohol to help me sleep, and that was when I would tend to have more vivid dreams, so I know the feelin'.

Alright, and last night I had quite a few dreams, but again didn't remember too much about any of 'em.

In one, there was a dog with detachable legs that wanted to be in a race, but because his legs were detachable, he couldn't run as fast, so we were helpin' him out.

In another one I was doin' yard work and such and workin' really really hard, but my family was only proud of my brother and not me, and it ended up with me and my mom fightin'. xd

But yeah, that is all.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:34 am
Okie dokie, I remember a lot of my dream from last night.

It started off with me at some party with a lake, and I was swimmin' in the lake and feedin' ham to some pretty fish. I decided that it would be awesome to video tape them, but my camcorder was, for some reason, at my old high school, so I ran to it.

When I got there, I searched around my teacher's room for it until I ran into her, then I asked her and she went and got it for me, so I went back and recorded the fish.

Then I woke up for a little while, and when I fell back asleep I was at the high school again, in the kitchen of my old college, but in my dream it was still my high school. I forget what happened at this point, but then I was in the bathroom, usin' like a toilet that wasn't in a stall. I felt like an idiot for choosin' that one. Anyway, then a bunch of teachers came into the bathroom and they were makin' fun of how stupid I was and such, so I tried to make 'em feel bad by showin' off how fast I got my degrees and such. While in the bathroom, another teacher approached me and asked for my help with movin' a drainage pipe for somethin'. I went outside and said I could do it easily. Then I was out in front of a fast food restaurant nearby with some teachers and friends, and we were just chattin'. At one point I remember chantin' the battle cry for my college.

Then I was in a kinda conference room and I was going on a field trip with some of my friends and some weird class.

At first, we went to some sort of downtown area with a parade, and we walked around and looked at stuff. At one point we were sittin' down in a tent we had apparently already been in, but I didn't remember bein' there, so I was like "was I drunk?" and everyone laughed. Apparently I was drunk earlier, and I think there was a part of my dream where I was kinda runnin' around bein' drunk, but I don't remember it.

Then we were in a sort of jungly area, and I was asked to go help clear an area on a cliff that had a lot of potatoes growin' there. When I got there, there was a group of what I guess were Hindus, so I asked them if I could work and not disturb them. They ended up helpin' me, and then we did this weird ritual where we smeared all the potatoes on a piece of wood, and then draped a small blanket on it to hang it up.

At this point, one of the Hindus asked me for help on somethin', and then one of my friends, who was the pony Pinkie Pie from My Little Ponies, and she was made out of felt, had cut herself up so she was two dimensional, and she asked me if I could help her fix her ears so they looked right. I said that I had to help the Hindu first, since I said I would, but the Hindu said that it was alright and I could help my friend, and I thanked her.

Then I went back to the original conference room from earlier, but it was surrounded by jungle, and there was a girl and a guy from my class that I had apparently said I would help. I kinda stumbled in and fell at the door because I was tired, which startled them. The girl had gotten some deal from someone in the jungle who gave her earrings of a fly made out of jewels as well as a matching pin in her side of the same thing, and she wanted me to help her take 'em out.

When I began to help, a giant shadow then appeared behind me and there was a slow roaring noise, and I was like "oh no, not now" and teleported away slightly, but the shadow followed. The guy in the room was confused, and apparently, in my mind, there was a giant monster that appeared whenever I stood in one place for too long, so I had to keep movin' around.

Then I woke up, and I felt bad because I forgot about Pinkie Pie. I fell back asleep and confronted her, and she was fine, but now she wanted help on her nose, and she didn't look like Pinkie Pie, and then I woke up and had to get up, so that's the end.

So yeah. This is a good example of just how weird my dreams can get, and how often they switch around. I kept going back to sleep because I wanted to see the footage I shot of the fish at the beginnin', but it never happened.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff