Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Chimes Of Friendship ((Vanya Caladwen & Boris Airay)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 am
This is an AIM rp between ImAHarumiBunny & Candle Wick Ghost.

User Image

Boris tilted his head away from the sunlight. It was burning brightly, spotting the canopy and landing straight in to his eyes.He gave a shake, his fluffy boa flowing with the motion. The tips lifting from the ground and then landing again.
Looking almost like he was straight out of a movie with the soft chimes of his piercings ringing in rythm to his movements.He had decided to stray away from Hatters Hole. The newly married couple were squabbling again and thought it best he got out of their way.With a purr, his eyes landed on a stream a short trot away. Fishing was one of the things that kept him happy, knowing he could never grow tired of it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:31 am
User Image

Vanya became tired of lying around and waiting for her siblings to wake up and play with her. They seemed to want to sleep the day away and then want to play in the evening. But that was when she wanted to go on her adventures. She wanted to explore and come back before it got dark and it was time for bed. She huffed at her sisters as they continued to sleep beside her. Slowly she stood up and looked at her parents. It seemed that they were still sleeping too. Quietly, Vanya walked away from their sleeping bodies and decided that she would explore early today.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 am
Boris got to the stream and there, lurking in the waters, were the very creatures he expected to see! He lowered his body by the edge, eyes widening, ears twitching.Watching as the slippery shadows flicked their tails up to the surface, creating ripples and splashes before darting away to what they believed safety was.He let out a nyaaa, fangs slipping over his lips and moving one hoof to the other to shuffle in to position.When the right moment came, the cat-stallion made a swift, precise swipe, kicking the fish from the water and on to the bank. He got back to his feet, moving over to it and lowered his head collecting his prize in his jaws and nibbling on it in satisfaction. Mhmmmm. Tasty!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:42 pm
The little foal found herself exploring the area filled with trees and found some lovely flowers but it wasn't enough to satisfy her need for adventure. She decided to venture out of the safety of what she knew as her home ground and go just a little more out of her comfort zone. Her head was turning left and right and up and down, eyes scanning the area around her constantly as she continued to walk forward. Eventually she just kept her eyes glued to the sky and how the clouds moved over head. In no time at all she was regretting the decision because she ran into something warm. Her head immediately snapped back to where it should be and she jumped back. "I'm so sorry!" She bowed her head in apology, her eyes had no time at all to take in what she had ran into before she was bowing her head. It was all her fault after all and if anything was taught to her, it was manners. It was probably the only thing that really did sink in.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 pm
Feeling the 'bump' in his side, Boris' eyes shot wide.
Ears lifting in alarm.
"Hmmm?"
Turning his head slowly, the small frame of a foal came in to sight.
Having a panic moment as she practically yelled an apology at him.
A grin twisted across his mouth, making him look more goofy than anything with the meal still in it.
Looking left and right quickly, he saw nothing. Heard nothing.
Where were her parents at...?
Was she alone out here?
He gave a shake of his head, eyes narrowing down his snout to the fish.
"ow ju hwungwey?"
He asks, tilting his head to the side. Eyes falling back to focus on her with a casual swish of his tail moving back and forth behind him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 pm
Vanya slowly raised her head and then blinked a few times. She shook her head left and right gently and slowly. She had yet to eat anything this morning but at this particular moment she wasn't particularly hungry. As his tail moved, it caught her attention and her eyes focused on it. The strange gold charm at the end of it seemed to shine and she found herself rather attracted to it. "I'm Vanya. Vanya Caladwen." She figured it was best to introduce herself, trying to pull her attention away from his tail but it wasn't working, his charm was just too shiny. In fact, her eyes carefully scanned the rest of him and there were a lot of shiny things on him. She started to like the fact that he was shiny. "I like your shinies." She didn't really know what else to call the things that shined and sort of sparkled in the light.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:14 pm
Nodding, he threw the fish in to the air and caught what was left of it whole in his mouth.
Making one large gulp to swallow it down.
Licking his lips to collect the rest of the taste.
"Vanya. That's a pretty name." He smiled at her with a purr as he turned and stepped closer to her.
His eyes followed her own, landing on his tail.
He gave it more of an 'oompth' in it's swing since she seemed to be particularly interested in his fish bone piercing.
Why wouldn't she be? It was his favorite one of them too.
"Thank you." He chuckled, moving the tip of his tail closer to her and left it hanging just in front of her face.
The fish bone piercing swaying gently before her.
"I like your wings... Reminds me of something yummy!"
"My names Boris. Boris Airay." He added a wink to go with it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:18 pm
Vanya smiled up at him and nodded in agreement. She liked her name too and thought it fitted her perfectly. When he thanked her, her mother's voice rang inside her head. "Oh your welcome." She said the words in a cheerful voice but all hope was lost once again when her eyes found that shiny piercing on his tail. When he commented on her wings and how they looked yummy though it made her a little confused. She had to look away from the shiny object to look at her own wings. "They look yummy? How so?" She asked with complete ignorance as to what he could possibly be talking about. She has yet to see all of the world that she had been born into and it made her excited to think about what was out there waiting.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 pm
Boris watched the filly with mild amusement as she admired his piercing.
He had forgotten how easily entertained foals were.
His own long grown up by now. Some still as easily entertained...
They must of gotten that trait from him.
He could only smile wider as he watched her.
Finally he moved his tail behind him and took to sitting on his rump.
"Yummy... Like the birds. I hunt them."
He remembered a time he wondered if a soquili bird would taste the same.
Now he had seen one for himself, it didn't seem right to try hunt one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:04 pm
Vanya finally realized he had introduced himself and it dawned on her that she had not said anything. "It is a pleasure to meet you Boris. But can I call you shiny, I like that better?" She beamed a smile at him as she looked at his face. "Do birds taste good? All I ever eat are apples, berries and grass. Come to think of it I've never had a floppy thing either." As she said floppy thing she looked over to the water and wondered if it was where he had gotten his from earlier.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 pm
Boris blinked at her a couple of times.
Shiny..?
"Sure~ you can call me that." He gave a laugh, grinning.
"If I can call you birdie?" He paused a moment.
Gasping at her next question.
"Delicious! Have you really never tried it?"
He would have to change this.
"You haven't had fish either!?"
Boris immediately got back to his hooves at this information.
Nudging his head indicating her to follow him as he moved toward the stream.
"Come with me."
He paused in his steps for only a moment to glance back at her.
"Yuck... Grass and berries... This tastes much better."
He made a face at the thought. Grass... Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:29 pm
Excitement seemed to radiate from her once he gave her permission to call him Shiny. "Sure you can call my Birdie!" She followed after him as he walked back to the source of water. She was a little nervous about trying something new. Was she even supposed to really be eating these kinds of things? "Berries taste sweet sometimes...it depends on the berry." She giggled a little as she remembered the day she got to taste some tart ones. She began to wonder just what these new things would taste like. "Is it really safe to eat?" He ate a floppy earlier because she watched him but wasn't she different from him? She hesitated for a minute as she thought it over.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 pm
"Hmm? Sweet?"
He fumbled his mouth to the side, shaping a thoughtful expression.
"That wouldn't be so bad. I like sweet things, like the candy in the amusement park."
"I guess you have never tasted that either?" He smiled down at her, shifting his eyes back to the body of water.
Dice never liked fish but she would feed them to him when they first met.
"If it isn;t safe to eat, it won't taste good?"
At least that was the logic he was going with.
"No harm in trying, right? Nyaaa."
He repeated his earlier process.
Crouching by the side of the stream. Looking once back at her, he then swiped a fish on to the bank.
Stamping a hoof down on it so that it stopped moving, he then nudged the creature over to her in offering with his nose.
Looking at her expectantly with bright, curious eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:07 pm
"What is candy?" Her eyes lit up with curiousity at the new word. She was learning a lot from this new person in her life. "I bet I would like this sweet candy you speak of! Oh but sometimes berries can be a little tart too." She wandered over to the fish and sniffed it. It didn't really smell to pleasant but surely it couldn't taste as horrible as it smelled. She opened her mouth slowly, still a little unsure about trying something so odd. Finally she just closed her eyes and took a big chunk out of it. Her eyes popped open in surprise. She liked it! She chewed on it for a while, savoring the flavor and then she grinned at him. "I like it! It isn't like anything I've ever tasted before! It smells bad but it tastes so good!" As the words came spilling from her mouth she started to bounce up and down with excitement. She had tried sometime completely new and she had enjoyed it.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 pm
Boris continued to watch, his ears twitching, letting off more melodic chimes from his piercings.
He found himself gulping in suspense as he waited for her to make her move.
Leaning forward like he was on the edge of his seat.
His ears pinged straight up when she bit in to it and jumped with a grin on her face.
Marveling at the spectable.
He couldn't help but flash an excited, pearly grin back at her.
His fangs glinting.
"Hehe! See Birdie, fish are delicious~" He purred.
Bounding forward to nuzzle in to her mane tufts.
He felt so proud watching her achievement and couldn't resist showing her praise.
"You would definitely like candy. I'll bring you some... To try sometime."
He gave a firm nod as he pulled away from her.
Still containing that infectious cheshire grin she had plastered on his face.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff