Three vs Arson Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 pm
This match is a falls count anywhere match set for onefall!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 pm
SHHH...THA FIREMAN COMIN'!!!

Ring Announcer- Introducing first, from Sin City...weighing in at 320 pounds: "The Arsonist...JACK ARRRRRRRSOOOOOON!!

"I'm the fireman
Fire, fa, fireman
I got that fire I'm hollering
I got that fire come and try me and
You can spark it up and I'mma put you out
You can spark it up and I'mma put you out"

As Arsons music begins to play the crowd makes their way up to their feet. Jack Arson vs The Number Three in a falls count anywhere match had match of the year written all over it. As his music began to play Arson made his way out from the back looking out into the crowd with a deranged look on his face. This man was truly psychotic, and put him into a situation where there are no rules, and he can be devastating. Arson would pause at the top of the ramp for a second before slapping himself in the face a few times....just to get his adrenaline pumping, before he makes his way down the ramp. The crowd begins to chant 'FIREBOMB' as he makes his way down the ramp, as anyone who knows Arson knows that he is famous for his use of a modified powerbomb he calls the Firebomb to put his opponent through a table. It would be safe to say that Arson is more then likely planning to utilize this sometime tonight as he does battle with the man known simply as The Number Three. Arson slid into the ring and made his way over to the turnbuckle, where he was quick to climb up onto the second rope and raise both of his hands into the air, as the crowd lets out a roar of approval. Arson would jump off the turnbuckle and turn to face the entrance ramp, awaiting his opponent...

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 pm
"TNT" -AC/DC hits the pa system and the riff rang out in the arena. The fans cheered and soon began to chant along with the opening lyrics of the song.

Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi

As the first verse begins, The Number Three emerges from the curtain amidst a rolling cloud of red fog.

See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get

Three flashes his bright white grin to a group of women wearing black face-paint.

If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Three extends his left arm, as if he were wrapping it around a woman's waist, in front of his forearm a gout of flame erupts from the floor. When the flame burn away a gorgeous woman with red skin, and white hair is left standing with Three's arm around her slender waist.

And women to the right

Again Three's right arm extends and another burst of flame erupts, when it too burns out another beautiful red skinned woman is left standing with Three's arm around her waist. This one has long flowing black hair.

Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife

Both girls lean in and plant a kiss on either of Three's cheeks. His grin continues as he pulls his arms away from the women and they spin away from him disappearing in flames that now erupt all over the stage and ramp.

Don't you start no fight

When the first chorus hits the lights shut off, and Three sprints from the stage through the flames running towards the ring. Strobe lights flicker with each letter of the chorus' "T.N.T" The lights expose The Number Three in an almost ethereal visage. His movements seem erratic, distorted; the strobe lights making him appear to be moving in slow motion, teleporting foot by foot towards the ring.

'Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

On the last line of the chorus pyrotechnic explosions burst in the scaffolding above the ring, while Three slides into the ring. He pops up to his feet, swirling red fog around him as he marches over towards the ropes and climbs to the second rope. Looking out to his fans he spots groups of people with blacked out faces, and even more with horns atop their crowns. He opens his arms as if to embrace them all, and behind him another explosion of flames heralds Lilith, and Isis into the ring with him.

I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand
So lock up your daughter

Three moved to the center of the ring and reached out taking Isis by a lock of her silky white hair. He appears to give her hair a tug and when he does she vanishes into a puff of red smoke. In his hand a white strip of silk fabric is all that is left of Isis.

Lock up your wife

Three reached out for a lock of Lilith's hair and again with a quick pull the girl vanished into a burst of red fog that began to settle around Three's feet on the ring. Holding a black silk cloth, and a white one in each hand he makes his way over to the other ropes. Trowing the cloth out into the hands of eager fans crowding the guard rails, he then opens his arms again to embrace his adoring fans.

Lock up your back door
And run for your life
The man is back in town
So don't you mess me 'round

Three climbs down from the second rope and returns to the center of the ring, and throws his his right arm, giving a demon horns salute to the fans; all at once in the crowd hands fly up returning the horns to their dark champion.

'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
(T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
(T.N.T.) I'm a power load
(T.N.T.) watch me explode

"Weighing in at 260lb, The Demon of the Ring, Mr. TNT!!!"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:17 pm
Arson is unimpressed by 'Mr TNT' as he makes his way down the ramp 'Look at this pip-squeak...he's smaller then my brother' Arson thinks to himself as he makes his way down the ramp toward the ring. As Three comes to the center of the ring, Arson would look to start the match before the bell even rang by tackling Three to the mat and if he was successful would look to follow this with several right and left hands to the demons face  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 pm
Arson caught Three by surprise, taking the demon down with the tackle. But Three's arms came up to block the strikes, instinct saving him from a sudden beating. When he caught a break, Three's hand would fly to his mouth. A sudden flame sparked to life, and then Three spat a fireball up; expending the mouthful of demonspit he saved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 pm
Well that was certainly unexpected, and Arson jumped to his feet, holding his eyes after being hit in the face with a fireball of all things. It is not too often that someone has the tenacity to use Fire in a match against The Arsonist, Three was going to pay dearly for that as soon as Jack could see again he was going to make sure of that!

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:06 am
Three's back was still stinging from the impact of Arson tackling him, but he needed to act fast. The flames burned away the capsaicin in his spit, and they were sure to hurt, but the mace-like effect of the liquid mist was inactive. Kipping up to his feet Three rushed in wrapping his arm around Arson's chest in an attempt to drive the larger man to the mat with a lariat.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:11 am
Arson was dazed and confused, and after being hit with a clothesline...he was staring up at the ceiling! Arson would roll to the ropes and try to make his way to the outside, he needed a breather to try and clear his head before this match got out of hand

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:14 am
Three was more than happy to let Arson roll out of the ring, false senses of security were always helpful. Three would sprint towards where Arson rolled out of the ring, looking to catch him in the (whichever side is facing the ring.) with a baseball slide dropkick, a smart maneuver because even if he missed he would be carried out onto his feet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 am
The idea that a baseball slide was a safe maneuver was true to an extent, Arson however would turn to face Three as he was charging toward him, and would sidestep to baseball slide to avoid the impact, and would take a few steps back to quickly try and take Mr TNT off of his feet with a chop block

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:25 pm
Three was caught off guard by the chop block and landed on the mat with a thud, leaving him laying there holding his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Arson would look to follow this up by lifting Mr TNT off of the ground and Irish Whipping him into the steel steps, trying to rattle the mans brain.

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:51 pm
The steel steps did absolutley nothing to rattle Three's brains, however as he collided with them, his knee caught and the demon was sent tripping over the steps landing on the other side of them on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 pm
Arson made his way around the steps, but paused briefly as he saw Three laid out on his back. Arson needed to make an impact here tonight to get himself noticed by management as more then just Angel's neanderthal flunkie. So without a second thought The Arsonist looked to detach the steel steps from the ring and lift them up to chest level, where he would await Three to make his way to his feet

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Number Three

Generous Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 pm
Three watched, and listened as Arson ripped the stairs apart pulling the top half up. Three took that opportunity to get to his feet facing his opponent now clad with lethal stairs.  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff