Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

naprstek1997
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:54 pm
this is where you can roleplay with a great view of a lake
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm
axel walks over and starts stripping down to where hes butt naked and then he folds his cloths and lays his weapon on it and jumps into the lake making a big ole splash and howls in delight  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

Diana walks over to the edge of the lake and pulled off her boots to put her feet in the water to cool down old burn marks she got last week on the job. She looks around noticing some clothes and weapons near by and looks around to she a boy in the water howling in delight.

naprstek1997

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm
axel hears something and looks over to see a female wolf and he sinks into the water holding his breathe until he reaches wher her feet were in the water and pulls her in and starts laughing as she is fully submerged in the water "my names axel whats yours?"  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:47 pm
User Image

Diana looked over to fine the boy went under water and just ignored him till she felt a hand grab her foot and dragged her underwater. She gasped when the water submerged her body. She quickly swam up sputtering and gasping for air. Diana growled a little looking at the boy a little angry that her clothes were now soaked but she answered his question anyway lying about her name. My name is Kira. Why did you pull me under water like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 pm
Bluejay147

"because i didnt want be the only one wet" he laughs alil but he sees the anger in her eyes and is put on the defensive lol and he readys a kunai he has attached to his thigh and sneakingly puts it in his hand without her noticing "how did you get those burns?"  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:01 pm
User Image

Diana's glare disappears off her face, but she still held a little anger against Axel. With her strong sense she felt that he was on the defensive side and could tell he had a weapon out and ready to strike when needed. She formed a dagger out of silver energy and held it underwater without him noticing ready to strike if needed be. Her left eye twitched slightly when he asked her how she got her burns on her feet. On a job. She answered dully.

naprstek1997

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:06 pm
Bluejay147

axel looks at her and see her eye twitch and startds thinking what is she doing under water and he then asks again out of curiosty "what job? are you a wolf for hire? if so i may need you to help me with something just to see if you can handle yourself when outnumbered"  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

Diana gave him a puzzled look as she still held the dagger tightly in her hand. Why is he so curious? she wondered to herself. She sighed in announce before answering his questions. If you must know Axel I got the burns while spying on a group of werewolves who held a specialty in controlling fire. When they saw me they attacked me and my feet got burned in the process. Her puzzled look was replaced by an interested one. Yes I am what's the job you need me for? The dagger in her hand glowed as it vanished in the water so Axel could see she had something in her hand earlier.

naprstek1997

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:36 pm
Bluejay147

axel looks at her curiously. hmmm she mightve been spying on the fireclaw clan if so she can be a valuable asset to the war coming soon "did they have a claw surrounded by fire on their any part of their clothes?" he hopes he is correct because then he can hire her to help him she can be his shadow. to make sure that no one trys to kill him in his sleep and etc.  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:53 pm
User Image

Diana nods her head. Yeah they did. One of the clans asked me to spy on them to see how powerful they were becoming. One of them sensed me and I nearly got burned servery. Lucky for me I'm a lot faster then most wolves. She smirked at Axel. Oh and you can put away the weapon since we're not really enemies here.

naprstek1997

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:41 am
Bluejay147

axel sheaths his weapon and then he swims over to where his clothes are and puts them on and then teleports back to where diana is and then he asks her "well i would like to hire you to pretty much by shadow. payment wont be an issue but i need you to pretty much make sure no assassins try to kill me and assassin anyone i need killed. so do you accept the job?" he looks at her hoping she would  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:31 pm
User Image

Diana looks away when he goes over to put his clothes back on. She jumped a little when Axel telaported back to her, but it wasn't very noticeble. Hearing his question she crossed her arms to think for a minute about what had just been offered. A shadow? That's new most people just want me to collect infomation on other clans, not guard them as they sleep and assassinate people on their hitlist, but payment isn't an issue for him, plus it might give me the chance to kill off some of those wolves that tried to burn me. She nodded her head. Alight Axel I accept the job.

naprstek1997

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:56 pm
Bluejay147

"then we have a deal" sticking his hand out to shake her hand as hes relieved because axel knows that after awhile of being a nusisance to fireclaw their gonna send wolves to assassinate him. now he needs to hire wolves for the army hes gonna need to attack them one day  

naprstek1997
Captain

MidnightArcher147
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

Diana shook his hand as well. She then let's go and looks at him. I'm gonna head to shore alright? She swam towards the beach to dry off her wet clothes.

naprstek1997

greatest rivals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces