Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Demon to Demon (TG & Zar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:13 pm
TG was sitting in the common room in one of the big (for him at least), plush chairs provided by the large budget that was the demon dorm building. His Eyephone on his lap, he flipped through a pile of mail that he was sorting. Every time he came by some junk, he would hold it over a nearby candle and watch it burn, leaving a mess of ash on the table. Someone would clean it up.

As he did this, he watched Ghoulie Volleyball Championship, but only glanced when they did closeup shots of the players.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Zar was still restless and he wasn't sure why. Staying indoors lately just didn't appeal the way it always had. More and more he found himself feeling like paperwork wasn't even just monotonous, but flat out boring. Granted, not all paperwork fell foul of this generalisation, just the work his father sent him to do. He was beginning to realise there were far more exciting things he could have been reading than schedules and rosters for a company he didn't give a jack about.

So rather than work for the rest of the day that day, he decided to be as near to a rebel as he ever was and shirk his duties. Slipping out into the hallway from his dorm, he trotted along to the common room, a black untitled leatherbound book tucked under his arm. The skellyvision was on but he didn't seem to mind the background noise as he sat down in one of the chairs and opened at the first page.

He might well have been a lot less relaxed if he had registered the other boil's use of fire, but for the moment at least, he was oblivious.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:15 pm
Considering they were in the demon dorms, TG pretty much knew whoever came in would be a demon (Sammy aside of course), and knew to be on better behavior than he would around a monster or undead. Resting on the many chair cushions beside him, he glanced over at the most monotone demon he had ever seen. If he wasn't sure he was a demon, he would have thought he was a monster.

He looked like a total nerd.

Flipping through some channels, he stopped at a pair of ghouls clawing each other's hair out and one ripping the scalp off of one undead ghoul - ah, reality television. He wondered if the other boil was studying, and started to raise up the volume bit by bit to see if he'd look up.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 am

Zar was fine with the skellyvision at its original volume, but when TG turned it up, it edged from the realm of tolerable into the realm of decidedly irritating. He flicked his goat like ears back and looked up. The other boil was small but that didn't really excuse being selectively hard of hearing.

"Does it need to be that loud?" he asked.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 pm
Baneful

TG stopped, looked over, and smiled. "Oh, was I bothering you? Sorry." He continued to smile sweetly at the demon as he pressed the down volume button on the remote. He was wondering how patient this guy was. Some people would just put up with it or walk off, but this one spoke up.

With the volume back to normal, TG set the remote down and resumed burning some junk mail. "Studying?" He asked, glancing at the book in the boil's hands.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Zar shook his head. "No, not studying. Just. Recreational reading." he held up the book as if doing so would somehow make plain its contents. All it demonstrated was that it had a lot of very very tiny text in it. "I'm tired of being cooped up in my room. I don't actually get much time to study."

He quickly held the book to his chest again however when he noticed TG was burning things, looking perturbed by it. "Should you be using fire in the common room?" he could think of several health and safety codes that rather flagrantly contravened.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:48 pm
TG made a face of clear disgust at some small print. He did enough fine print reading in his room and growing up, his fathers having been very stern in him reading fine print, finer print, invisible print, and also charmed print. It tended to burn a boil out on reading in the end, and he reserved such actions for serious business only and not recreation.

"You read that to unwind? You seriously need to invest in a better hobby." He said, and burned a envelope stating he won a yacht in the Icelands. Yeah, like he wanted that.

When the other boil expressed some nagging concerns, TG just looked over at him. "What? Afraid I'll burn your precious book or are you going to nark on me?" He let another envelope burn, adding to the ash pile, and didn't even bother looking as the flames licked around his claws.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm

"It is not difficult. I do not need to look at it to read it, my fingers do that." he offered, holding up a hand. "And there is almost nothing else to do." His gaze darted momentarily to the tv, he'd never considered moving pictures as a form of entertainment before. They were always there, noise in the background of public places, but his attitude had always been elitist condescension.

It couldn't keep his attention off the fire for long. "It is dangerous is what it is. You could accidentally damage the very expensive furnishings and fire can spread. Not every individual in their dormitories can afford to lose their belongings in an impromptu fire."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:04 pm
"Ohh. Well if they can't afford it, then they shouldn't be here. It's not like the dorms don't have some measure for fire damage. If the place did burn down, then it would be on their heads for not providing any protection against such fires. I would have just been....testing the safety of everyone else." He grinned, lighting up another envelope before he rose up and walked across the table.

"If you can read with your hands, then what are you looking at?" The Imp said, waving the envelope back and forth as the fire burned. "And there is plenty to do here." He said, still grinning.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:08 pm

"Usually I'm just looking at the text. There isn't generally much else. Unless I am writing at the same time, then in those cases, I would be looking at that." He dropped his gaze to TG's feet. "You should not walk on tables. It is unsanitary." he said dissaprovingly. This boil was in complete disregard of safety - which also as far as Zar was concerned, wasn't something that ever needed testing.

"I would disagree. I feel as though I have done the same thing for two and a half years."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 pm
Frowning, TG blew out the envelope and watched the little ashes rise up and simmer out before falling to the ground. Someone would vacuum that up.

"Doing the same thing for 2 and a half years? Blah! You sound like a wet paper towel. Whatever you have been doing, can't be too fun with you fussing over everything." He moved over and hoped over to stand on the armrest of Zar's chair and looked over at the book. BOOOOORRRRIIINNNGGG!!!

Sticking his tongue out, TG reached for his phone and flipped through a few videos until he picked one he liked. Turning up the volume, he turned the phone over. "Ever do something fun like this?"

The audio started of two demon ghouls in skimpy bikinis helping each other lather up on the volcanic ash beaches. One, purple, "slipped" onto the yellow demon, and started to make out. It had some of the worst acting around for the accidental lead-up, but it was clear that plot wasn't really where the money was going to.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Zar got more and more tense the nearer TG got to him, the ashes billowing around giving him anxious flashbacks to when he'd destroyed his own wings. He lowered the book, placing it on his lap as he eyed the imp's phone. As he realised what he was looking at, his expression didn't even seem to change, the most notable shift being the way his pupils narrowed down to the thinnest cat like slits.

"On occasion yes." he said. "Perhaps not quite that. I am lacking in the mammary department. I'm an Incubus. I am learning in my family line at the very least, it is expected."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 pm
TG had expected to get a rile out of the rather somber demon, but when he admitted he partook in the ladies, the imp was all but surprised. When it was followed by the fact that what he was staring at was a incubus, he was just completely baffled. He looked nothing like the incubi he saw on internet videos, DVDs, and magazines. Then again, he only looked at the female ones. Maybe the boil ones were just very....well, what he was looking at.

It then made TG realize that before him was a creature who had it in with the ladies. Who had secrets, experience, and probably a black book the thickness of the Phone Book.

Setting his claws on the boil's shoulder, he looked all but urgent at meeting this new friend.

"Y-You made out with two ghouls at once?! Tell me! Give me measurements! Did they use tongue? Anything pierced?!" If it was anyone else, he'd pretend he already had enjoyed many women, but this was a full-fledged incubus here with a family business in this department. He wasn't about to let such a learning experience go buy, or a valuable asset to his social life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:56 pm

"Well. Not at once." he said matter-of-factly. "Though I have been presented with the opportunity?" His mother had always had large well attended parties, and much of her focus had been in coaxing him to her way of thinking with the same degree of determination that his father had pulled him in the other direction towards business and paperwork. "My mother is a Succubus. She has friends. Of the entire gender spectrum of course. The ghouls I have been with were not of the student body." He talked about the subject as if it was something as tedious and bland as accounting. "One was a human, one was something else. I primarily seem to end up with boils for whatever reason, though I frankly enjoy curves more."

He didn't really understand why the imp seemed so enthusiastic about it all, shenanigans as he'd come to mentally term them, were moments he lapsed into weakness, times when he couldn't shake off his more primal nature. It was embarrassing in many ways. "Tongue was involved in various capacities. None had anything pierced, though my mother's friends well. They exhibit a great variety of silverware."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:06 pm
TG only took the boil's bored tone in that kissing two girls was probably the least exciting thing he ever did, making the imp's head swim with what crazy opportunities and stunts this dog had accomplished. His score card probably went for miles!!

The more Zar spoke, the more TG's large eyes glimmered at his newly found idol. "Is your mom hot? How old are her friends? What type of silverware? Curves are great. You made out with a human? How? Do they keep them as pets?" TG wanted to know all the things, and he held onto Zar's sleeve in the same way a fangirl felt overwhelmed touching her favorite rocker's sleeve.

Before he went too far, he took a breath. "Oh, my name is TG. What's your name?" He had to know, and reached back to take out his phone.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff