Eddy Vortex
Vice Captain

Trash Goat

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm
With the recentt 'recap' of gaia history during the most recent 'anniversary', I was able to get a glimpse of the front page from when gaia first opened it's doors to the public, and shortly after; when I joined.

long story short it has made me pine for days of yore.

I miss how things where when I first joined SCG, hell even when I first joined gaia!
I used to be /very/ well known in the forums, and had a very out there high fantasy RP group I posted with for years.

Then: adultness happened.
and along with adultness, the effect of timee took over... and time changes ALL things.

Gaia has changed with it.
SCG has hanged with it.
things are different and I miss how it was.

in days gone by we had like 50+ active members posting in SCG daily. I don't blame any of you for the drop in ativitiy mind you, just giving you an idea as to how things were versus how they am be now.

Back then, Fukai was our Fearless Leader. it was HER that got me interested in this guild, and shortly threafter I made it to crew status, and from there, vice captain.

I declined the option for a promotion to guild captain a few years back.

Our Current Leader: Kittymeeow, she ********' rocks and i an awesome chick biggrin , though she has been absent from gaia as she is on a weed-hiatus.

I miss [SPAM] but I don't even LOOK in thar no more.

I miss the stickam chatroom. stickam is gone. the chatroom we have available now does not work on my laptop, so I;m pretty much stuck posting hen I can.

To be honest, these days my biggest and more realistic reson for even getting on gaia anymore is to: DC>SCG>DRESSYDRESSYPARTYTIEM.
I love me some items.

I used to have /every/ item that was available on gaia ASIDE from AN HALO. however, in recent years it has become difficult to earn gold compared to how it was back in the day. DC helps, and sometimes I try to sell some items from my inventory, but its never enough razz

I WANT ALL THE THINGS OK?

and now I end this post abruptly because I am sick and am getting a headache from looking at all the letters on the screen.

kbye.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:59 am
*hugs Eddeh* I hear you! I think I came along towards the end of the super-active times. I miss the old group, and the new group that's come in and posted. I can see people trying to make an effort to get conversations started, but it's just slow going.
I'll always be around, even though adultness has kicked in for me, too.  

Lachie

Captian Asshat

Blessed Smoker

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:59 pm
-Kicks the dead SCG- Smoke more weed and give your lives back to the Internet!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 pm
I gave my life/soul to the internet in the '90s lol.

I just can't seem to bring myself to post for no reason lol.  

Eddy Vortex
Vice Captain

Trash Goat

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Captian Asshat

Blessed Smoker

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:14 pm
Takes more than a handful to keep a guild running, sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 pm
I'm with Lachie, arrived towards the end of mass activity, then stopped using this site entirely.  

Snark Maiden

Rabid-Turtle

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:17 pm
I lurk, but am not awesome at being "active" when it comes to guilds and old friend-filled forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:26 am
O'Hai Guise!!!

Yeah... I'm so never on Gaia like I used to be either. I havent done any events in years (I've looked at them sometimes I guess), I barely grab my daily chance things once a week... and my poor poor fish! They get the worst of it. I can run Tera/Guild Wars2/etc MMO's but a friggin flash fish tank lags like hell???

Honestly if I had never joined SCG those years ago, I think I would have forgotten this site long ago.

I heart U ALL TOO MUCH TO LEAVE!!!  

g0dless420
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Mindless Exploits
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:04 pm
This may be the first time I've posted in here in years. I miss being able to frequent this place of stoney fellows, but alas, life has indeed happened to me as well. I've got kids now, not that that's a bad thing, but it takes all of my time.....and money. I hope you're all doing well. Long live SCG!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm
heart I'M ALIIIIIIIIVE!

Gaia just doesn't have the same appeal for me anymore. I check it occasionally but never for very long as I find it bores me now. I think if this place was active I wouldn't be so bored. I miss those days too. But yeah, people grow up and life gets in the way, as others have said. C'est la vie. It's nice to see you all come out of the woodwork though, even if just for one post!

Eddy I totally know how you feels about wanting all the items - that was what fueled my Gaiaddiction for the most part. Now I have so many it's beyond ridiculous. So much time and money wasted on pixels. If it weren't for all the s**t I've accumulated I might have left by now. But the worst part is despite losing interest in Gaia, a part of me still wants certain items.

[ t e h d e b b e h ]

Shameless Shapeshifter

Lachie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:22 pm
sending out some love to the good ole SCG. I'm still alive! Not really on Gaia, but I'm working a new job, playing video games, doing crafty stuff, and yes! smoking weed again! yay! i hope y'all are doing well!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:16 pm
[link]NO[link]

-EDITED-This is not the place for this -Eddy Vortex  

Deep_Throat_Epidemic

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eddy Vortex
Vice Captain

Trash Goat

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:12 am
Deep_Throat_Epidemic
[link]NO[link]

-EDITED-This is not the place for this -Eddy Vortex

Please post things like this in the [SPAM] forum.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:07 pm
Well. I feel like it was partly my fault this guild failed. :[ I took over, it went downhill. :p

IM BACK. I got my account back, lost info. haha.

Now with my new job i should hopefully be able to post more. :]  

Kittymeeow
Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Lightning Brigade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:29 am
Wow! This guild is still around! O-O
Or atleast kinda still kickin'?

Hey anyone remember me? Huh huh huh ?
Can't find my posts anywhere >.<

I remember coming to this guild and posting new things I found on Erowid (getting yelled at by you mods most if the time!) - fond memories and still partake in these few debaucheries nowadays. smile

Eddy, Kitty, Fukai, Mindless, Grape, Lachie (wow things have happened since then!)
You guys rock!! Go forth and be victorious in all your future endeavors!
Whether it be reviving the guild or anything else  
Stoners Corner Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces