Submit

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 pm
After his mother remarried, Nero Mirisaki got a new step-sister. He wasn't too thrilled at first, but after a year together, He feels something for his step-sister. He not sure what the feeling is so he writes it off as accepting her as part of his family. Will he live with that acceptance or will he see what this feeling truly is?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:46 pm
cutie_maddy111

Name:Nero Mirisaki.
Description:
User Image  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:14 pm
iiGald_Onosii

((OOC: Sorry for late reply I've been going through some stuff recently, heres my character))
Name: Elena Hathaway
Looks: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:51 pm
cutie_maddy111

(Its alright. I've been busy myself. Everything alright?)
Alright. I'll set it up soon.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:06 pm
iiGald_Onosii
cutie_maddy111

Okay. I'm fine now smile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 pm
cutie_maddy111
iiGald_Onosii
cutie_maddy111

Okay. I'm fine now smile

Okay smile . I won't be able to set up tonight since I'm on my phone. But I'll be home tomorrow, so I'll set it up then. Sorry. sweatdrop  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 am
iiGald_Onosii

Okay ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:02 am
cutie_maddy111

Nero woke up to the buzzing of his alarm clock. He grabbed it and looked at it, still half asleep. It read 7:05, causing Nero to sigh softly. He got up and stretched then went to his dresser and grabbed some clothes to change into after he showered. On the way to the bathroom, he stopped at Elena's room and knocked loud enough to wake her up. "Hey elena, time to get up." He called through her door. He listened to make sure she got up.  

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:36 pm
Elena was sound asleep when she heard the sound of Nero knocking on her door. With a groan she twisted and turned to get up causing her to fall off her bed. "Crap" she said as she rubbed her head and got up. She had been out late yesterday night partying, and waking up early was the last thing she wanted to do. It was the last week of her senior year, so she thought might as well, next year she would be off to Yale. "I'm up" she said as she walked to the door. She was wearing the same outfit from yesterday night, a cute skin tight white laced short dress. Her hair was a bit messy, but for some miraculous reason her make-up didn't look so bad. She went to the door and opened it up and saw her step-brother "Good morning" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:47 am
cutie_maddy111

Nero heard they thump of Elena falling out of the bed and smiled slightly. He knew she went out partying the night before and probably wanted to stay home, but she needed to keep up her attendance and grades if she wanted to get into Yale. "Good morning to you too. Did you have fun last night?" He asked as he stepped out of the way so she could exit her room. "I'll let you use the shower first so you can wake up properly."He smiled at her. "Oh and next time you go out, I might tag along. I've been meaning to see how great these parties are that you go to."

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 pm
iiGald_Onosii
{OOC: She already got into Yale lolz}

Elena smiled and yawned "Yeah but this hangover is a b***h" she groaned as she exited her room. "Thanks thats so sweet" she replied when he said she can shower first. "Hmmm maybe you can tag along next time..... in the meantime, why don't you go make me some coffee... bro" she said sweetly as she playfully kissed him gently on the cheeks, then she went to the bathroom. This was something she was used to, at school guys would fawn over her, so usually a simple kiss on the cheeks would get the to do anything for her, and she figured she should give it a shot with doing that to Nero.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:41 pm
cutie_maddy111
[OOC: Oh okay lol.]

Nero smiled and laughed softly. "I bet it is. There's some Ibuprofen in the medicine cabinet, that should help with the hang over" He smiled at her as she walked past "Yeah maybe. I guess I could." He said when she kissed his cheek. "It'll be ready by the time you get out of the shower. I'll make breakfast too."

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena shook her head "No thanks I don't need any meds... a coffee would do the trick" she said as she walked into the bathroom. After showering she put her make-up on and did her hair. She then went to her room and she put on a tribal printed short and tight pencil skirt with a short loose tank top. She then put on some high heels and she put her purse/backpack and she headed downstairs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:08 pm
cutie_maddy111

"Alright. I'll have a cup of coffee waiting for you." Nero went downstairs and started the coffee. He cooked a light breakfast for both of them. He set the plates of food onto the table and poured two cups of coffee, one for Elena and one for himself. he smiled at Elena when she came downstairs. "Breakfast is ready." He said as he sat down to eat.

Elves Lie

Devout Protector

17,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100

cutie_maddy111
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 pm
iiGald_Onosii

Elena smiled "Mmmm it smells so good" she said as she sat down on the table and she poured some vanilla coffee creamer into her coffee and she began to eat. "You know, you would make a great boyfriend, now if only you weren't my step-bro" she said playfully as she continued to eat her food.

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff