Reply Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)
Royal Rumble 2013 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Main Event
Royal Rumble
-Winner face The Undisputed Champion at Maina.
-Winner gets to also challenge a current champion of his choice any time between now and Maina. A condition that was a apart of the King Of The Canvas Trophy winner(Pretty much MITB for any Championship except Undisputed). Now this really is a ROYAL Rumble.

Numbers will be announced a day before the start of the Pay Per View. Also WWFG will announce three of the surprise Entrants.

1. Rebz
2. Claire Hawkins ((Eliminated by Hiro))
3. Andrew Kelly ((Eliminated by Lauri Henry))
4. Blue Angel ((Eliminated by Andrew Kelly))
5. Dienko Hiako
6. Cyrus Leone ((Eliminated By Hiro))
7. Ryan The Lion ((Disqualified after low blowing Cartwright))
8. Draze
9. Brantley Summers
10. Jacob Griffin
11. Izzy ((Eliminated by Boxer Anarchy))
12. Hiro Shin-Mozas
13. Jimmy Monera
14. Boxer Anarchy
15. Matt Shanahan ((Eliminated by Kelly King))
16. Kelly King ((Eliminated by Matt Shanahan))
17. Cartwright ((Eliminated by Brantley Summers))
18. Pantera
19. Nuke Fusion ((Eliminated by Cyrus Leone))
20. Lauri Henry ((Eliminated by Hiro))

Order of Elimination
1. Matt Shanahan ((Eliminated by Kelly King))
2. Kelly King ((Eliminated by Matt Shanahan))
3. Angel ((Eliminated by Andrew Kelly))
4. Izzy ((Eliminated by Boxer Anarchy))
5. Ryan The Lion ((DQ'd after a low blow to Cartwright))
6. Andrew Kelly ((Eliminated by Lauri Henry))
7. Cartwright ((Eliminated by Brantley Summers))
8. Nuke Fusion ((Eliminated by Cyrus Leone))
9. Cyrus Leone ((Eliminated by Hiro))
10. Claire Hawkins ((Eliminated by Hiro))
11. Lauri Henry ((Eliminated by Hiro))

-4 people start
-Final 2 Have a match to decide the winner
-Over the Top Rope
-DQ's are in effect
-Enter after every 5 posts.
-1 and done with Auto Finisher/Auto Counter
-2 days to post or eliminated
-This year WWFG will be messaging people when to come out and they will have less than two days to responded to the pm and post in the match.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 am
"LET'S COMMIT A HATE CRIME!"

Rise, Rebel, Resist by Otep begins to play on the sound system and the fans are ready for this match to begin. And this person, is ready to WIN!

If I can't be loved then I'll be hated!

I'm disconnected, I'm uninspired,
I'm burning in water, I'm drowning in fire,
I'm trapped inside my mind beneath these piles of stinking life,
You used this abuse to keep me conquered, you're so absurdly common

Vacant faces, brainless strangers,
sputtering, stuttering, insect language
I'm the creature you created, everyday
I grow jaded, calloused and exasperated,

If I'll never be loved, then I'll be HATED!

"The following is your MAIN EVENT, the only way to win is to be the last person standing in the ring, and eliminating your opponents by throwing them over the top rope. The winner will then get an Undisputed Championship shot at WRESTLEMANIA! Introducing the first participant... From Austin Texas, weighing in at 200 pounds, REBZ!" The announcer says, evidently ever since her rehab, Rebz has been gaining weight... Maybe she doesn't want to be as small as everyone else, so she puts on weight to not be lifted very easily, though at the cost of her speed. Not that she had much anyways... Rebz makes her way down the aisle, reaching the apron and rolling into the ring.

I'm one of the freaks, the faggots, the geeks, the savages. Rogues, rebels, dissident devils, artists, martyrs, infidels.

Do we sit still under attack?
Or do we start pushing back?
Never back up, never back down and FIGHT!

Rise, Rebel, Resist!
Rise, Rebel, make a fist, RESIST!

Rise, Rebel, make a fist, RESIST!

Rebz walks to the far corner and climbs to the second rope, staring into the crowd, closed fists, ready to win this rumble. A lot of people may not be behind her, but there are still very, very few. Not to mention there will be "surprise" entrants, or veterans who might just come in and win this thing. Even if Rebz doesn't win, she has one goal. SURVIVE TO THE END! Her music fades as she rests in her corner, waiting for the remaining participants.  

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 pm
God love all the people that have warned you
God love all your sentimental virtue
Eight balls with the takers that'll make you
Lay cards with the lovers that'll hate you

Cause you don't have to make a sound
They got what you need

Andrew is brought up on a lift, spreading his arms out in a cocky pose as sparklers go off to his sides.

Making his way to the ring. From Stephen's Point, Wisconsin. Representing Chaos Unleashed: Andrew Kelly

He swaggers down the ramp as he at the in the boos from the crowd as if it were cheers.

Oh my!
Feels just like I don't try
Looks so good i might die
All i know is everybody loves me
Get down,
Swaying to my own sound
Flashes in my face now
All i know is everybody loves me
Everybody loves me

Andrew slides into the ring and climbs his turnbuckle, taking off his jacket and dropping it off the side, taking his cocky pose once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:35 pm
"You think you’re so damn perfect
Well I think you’re worthless
I don’t care what you think of me
I’m better than you’ll ever be
Take a look inside the mirror
Before you throw your stones at me"

~As the third person to enter the rumble gets set for the match to begin the new entrance music for The greatest man Never to hold a major title comes over the PA and Angel makes his way out from the back with one thing on his mind.... that tonight would be his night of reckoning, and the start of his career coming out of the shitter. Angel makes his way down the ramp as he is biled into the match~

"You’re playing the saint
Just playing the saint
Just playing the saint
You can’t judge me"

Ring Announcer- "And from The City of Angels through way of Chicago Illinois weighing in tonight at 251 pounds: HE...IS...ANGEL!!!"

~The announcer finishes billing Angel in almost perfect sync with him sliding into the ring. As he makes his way back up to his feet four massive white explosions erupt from the turnbuckles. Angel has a lot to prove here tonight, what with all the people who think that he is at the end of his career with nothing to show for it. Angel tries to shake off all of the doubt he has going into this match and awaits the opening bell~

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Claire Hawkins

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 pm

The lights completely went out and the crowd hushed. Well, except for the one person that always has to shout "WOOOO!" at every event. A hissing sound could be heard as the following words seemed to burn into the screen of the titantron!

it all ends now
scream your heart out
this is where you find your ending
welcome to a death surrending

The words glowed upon the screen for several moments before simply fading back to black. Thus once again enveloping the arena in silence and darkness. The crowd started to become anxious, clearly some were still afraid of the dark! This continued on for several moments before the sound of an owl could be heard, followed by the sounds of a hammer hitting something metallic.

Mitternacht!

A dark blue flame suddenly ignited in the center of the stage! The flame died down, only to be followed up by small blue fires igniting along the edges of the stage and down the edges of the ramp. After several moments, another large blue flame jet up forth from the center of the stage! Only this time, someone stepped out from within it!

With the flame still going strong, the person stood at the top of the ramp. Slowly the person began to walk down the center of the ramp, the light of the small blue flames just barely illuminating the person's outline. Said person walked up the steel stairs and along the apron, stopping mid way. Exactly in front of the blue flame that was still going back center stage.

The little blue flames along the edges of the stage and ramp had also died down. It couldn't really be seen, but the person thrust their left arm into the air and bright, blue flames erupted from the corners! Thus revealing Claire Hawkins! The lights had returned to normal, and Claire stepped down from the corner, where she then turned about and removed her tattered cloak from her person, and then gave it to the referee.

"From Salem, the Witch, CLAIRE HAAAAAAAWKINS!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:48 pm
Andrew Kelly looked at the different competitors. He cracked his knuckles as he got ready.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

DRTYJacket_NyteSkye

Generous Lover

7,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:52 pm
There is only one group who has made a lot of noise in this rumble, and probably the biggest threat in the rumble... And that's Chaos Unleashed. Andrew Kelly becomes Rebz' first target, work on eliminating him to keep Chaos Unleashed's numbers down. Rebz does not charge, but instead makes her way towards Andrew's corner, pretending to lock-up, but instead kick him in the gut! If successful, she would attempt to follow-up with a forearm to his head!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 pm
Once again little Miss Hawkins found herself to be the smallest and yet the most dangerous in a match, For some reason people larger then her always seemed to think that she wasn't a threat, and each and every time she proved the opposite to be true. Yet they still persisted in thinking that way! Regardless the bell rang once the four that were required to start entered, and Claire eyed each of the people.  

Claire Hawkins

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:02 pm
~Angel looks around at each combatant and then right at Claire before charging her and attempting to hit her with a well placed dropkick to the knee~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 pm
Angel charged towards her like a bat out of hell, but Claire had no intention of being the victim of whatever he was planning! Therefore she charge right at him as well and attempted to catch him in the jaw with a flying wheel kick in the center of the ring before he could go low! Had he really thought that he would get away with that? Had he really thought that he could out do her in the speed area? She was the Witch! So that would be a no. xd  

Claire Hawkins

roninhope

Desirable Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:07 pm
The clock had counted quickly and when it reached Zero, My Name by Shinedown had started to play and Dienko came charging down the ramp as everyone was put into question as to if he really was apart of this match. He looked winded from his match before the Rumble, but he still had enough energy to kick a**. He slid into the ring and waited for Claire and Angel to get back onto their feet. Once they did, he would charge at both of them for a double clothesline.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 pm
~Angel made it about halfway across the ring before a loud CRACK rang throughout the arena. What was the crack you ask??? Why that was Angels jaw being sent in a 360 as he crumbled to the mat from the spinning heel kick from the witch. Angel decided after carful thought...that he was NOT going to do that again!!~

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm
Andrew was wise enough to see something coming hen Rebz walked up. Hell the lockup fakeout was a trick he'd already employed several times. Professor Drew grabbed the kick, smirking at Rebz as he brought down an elbow towards her knee.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:41 pm
After connecting with the heel kick, Claire hit the canvas and rolled through and up to her feet! With Angel down for the moment she chanced a quick look around the ring and found that a hungry young tiger was eyeing Angel and herself for a meal! "Come on now big guy!" she shouted at Dienko as she motioned with one hand to came get her. Ah SNAP!  

Claire Hawkins

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:42 pm
~Angel makes his way up to his feet using the ropes for leverage~

Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items