Learning to Relax (Rudolph and Cupid)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 pm
Though the Yule season was over, Rudolph was still wired from all of the festivities. He still felt like he needs to be constantly working, trying to do more to prove himself to the others. He wanted to be active, but since he didn't really know anyone that was a hard thing to do. All he wanted to do was go somewhere, which is why he had ended up at Cupid's home. Out of all of the other Lossen, Rudolph was most comfortable around him. He figured if anyone would help him to relax and go out more, it would be him. Hesitating as he came to said Lossen's door, he debated on actually knocking on it or running before he realized he was there.

What if he doesn't want me to bother him?

Shaking his head to try and ignore his negative thoughts, he tapped lightly on the door, hoping no one was home.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:44 pm
Cupid was fixing up a small snack for himself, the yule season was done and over for the year so he had other ways to keep himself busy and relax. Even though a mug of hot chocolate would have done that, but other then working for the season he did have other hobbies, such as cooking and reading. He hummed to himself and paused as he heard a knock on the door. He washed his hands before he strolled down the hallway to the front door and opened it.

"ah..Rudolph...my friend..why don't you come in and I will whip you up something to eat, it might not be as good as a mug of hot cocoa, but it will do" he said happily. He wasn't expecting Rudolph to drop by but he had nothing against it. He stood to the side and held the door open for his fellow Lossen before speaking up "so..what brings you to my fine home?" he asked.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:02 pm
"Oh, h-hello Cupid. I did not expect you to be home," Rudolph replied softly as he followed the taller Lossen in, glancing around at his home curiously. He had never been in any of the other Lossen's homes, so getting a chance to see Cupid's was nice. Since he was usually alone, he never spoke to anyone besides during the Yule season. Though this didn't bother him too much, he did get lonely sometimes.

"I was....bored. I j-just....wanted to see if you would like to maybe go somewhere. I don't know of any sort of place to go, so I thought you might know somewhere fun. I am probably bothering you though, so maybe I should just leave," he rambled, turning and trying to head towards the door. His shyness always got the better of him when he was speaking to mearh, and it almost always ended badly. He could never get out a full sentence without either stumbling with his words, or feeling like he was bothering the one he was speaking to. It was just so frustrating! Sighing, he shook his head and looked down at the ground, kicking imaginary dirt.

Why must you be such a loser, Rudolph?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm
Cupid smiles lightly catching on with the smaller lossen's shyness "ah..nope..I'm home just making myself something to eat" he said with a light nod. Before closing the door behind the smaller lossen "feel free to look around" he put it "its a nice cozy cottage and its my home away from home" he said with a light smile. The Yule area was his home but he did retire to his cottage when he wasn't working.

"Ah..that is a good reason. Sure I don't mind going somewhere now that I think about it; It would be pleasant to go somewhere" he put in thinking about it. "come now, Rudolph you weren't bothering me at all, I do like the company" he said pleasantly and lightly ruffling the smaller lossen's hair. He blinked as Rudolph's gaze shifted downwards, he stepped a little closer and lifted the chin of the younger one so he was looking at him "pish posh..don't be like that" he told him. "come..I'll make you something to eat and we can discuss where we can go" he put in gently.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 pm
"All right. I apologize for not being able to speak well," he muttered shyly, sitting down at his kitchen table. "I don't really know where we would go, sadly. I'm not familiar with any of the hang out spots. I really wanted to do something though," he continued to explain. He was still nervous around most mearh, so going by himself had been out of the question. Besides, that wouldn't exactly help his situation with how lonely he was. No, he wanted Cupid to help him so he could meet people and maybe even get over his shyness.

"I bet you go out with people all the time. You've always been more sociable," the smaller Lossen pouted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:23 pm
Cupid shook his head "that is no bother to me" he put in "i don't judge." he told the younger one. "I actually don't know where to go either to be honest" he said thinking about it. Right now he was keen on getting his snack ready so he could eat. He tapped his chin "I don't know the hang out spots either. He chuckled lightly "you would be surprised at how little i got out with people" he admitted.

To be honest he had never actually hung out with anyone, out side the team. He flicked his tail to and fro idly as he finished the last touches of his snack. Then making an extra one for Rudolph and passing it over to him. "to be honest..I haven't actually gone anywhere after the Yule holiday ended" he said shrugging a bit.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm
"Really? You seem so sociable though. I mean, your name is Cupid after all. That kind of makes me think you'd talk to a lot of mearh, or at least a lot of mares," Rudolph laughed softly, gratefully accepting the snack he was handed. "I do hope we can figure out something though," he said, starting to open up to the older Lossen. It tasted wonderful, and he couldn't help but stop to savor the snack before continuing.

"Maybe we can brainstorm to figure something out?" Rudolph offered, drawing random snowflake patterns on the table with his finger. "Oh I do miss Yule. Though I guess I should be more worried about trying to get better so I can help out more."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm
Cupid chuckled lightly "you would think so, but I haven't actually met any mares yet..I'm not a huge flirt like Vixen is" He said "I'm more of the waiting until you find them or them finding you thing" he put in as he took a bite from his snack. "well, I do cook when I'm not working during the Yule" he said. Yes, he can cook it was one of those things he enjoyed quite well.

"I think that is a good idea" he told the younger lossen. "I'm sure me, you and the rest of the team enjoy Yule but it does only come once a year so, between now and the next Yule holiday we have to find other ways to keep ourselves busy." he put in politely. "though working at socializing more is a good start and hopefully I can help you throughout the process" he answered.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm
Rudolph laughed and nodded, thinking of their sled mate. He definitely was the most flirtatious out of all of them, and he was plenty able to make up for the rest of them and their non-flirtatious nature. Even though Vixen was the most sociable, he still looked up to all of them. They were all more experienced than him, and if they told him to do something he would gladly do it.

"So I have heard of mearh going to clubs? Is that something we should do? Or is that something bad? I'm not exactly sure how it works. I mean, if all the others do it, us Lossen should be able to as well, right?" he questioned, hoping Cupid would know better than he would. He wasn't very informed about those such things, and even if Cupid wasn't either, he hoped he at least knew a bit more than him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:39 pm
Cupid shrugged a bit before answering his question "To be honest, I don't do that sorta thing, its not me. I mean others could do it if they really wanted to" he put in tapping his chin with a finger. "I'm usually out strolling, shopping for food and what not" he put in. Then again Rudolph might find what he does a tad boring for his taste. He shrugged once again "I suppose its the matter of personal preference and the mearhs likes and dislikes" he put in.  

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items