• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:37 pm
Your players for this RP are:

User Image & User Image

Coldfeet & Pumbaa'Mlinzi XXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 pm
Mlinzi let out a groan, but allowed a bit of a laugh to slip in as well. He shrugged his shoulders, adjusting the burden he now carried. She was much heavier than he had expected her to be.

"Perhaps after your feet are better, you should put some of your energy into exercising. You're not all that light for someone of such a nice figure." He chuckled lightly, as he carried on, all the while keeping his own weak eyes open for what Coldfeet might not pick up on.

"By the way, you never told me your name. I feel like I should know it if i'm going to be your servant until you're better." Pausing a moment, he squinted his glance in the direction of a grouping of trees nearby. Nope, not what he was looking for, best to keep moving.

----

"Oh Haha, you're one to talk about health issues Mr. No sight! How do you even get around if you can't see anything?" She chuckled back at her lion companion, appreciating everything he was doing for her. His next statement took her off guard, and even embarrassed her a bit. Wow, she really hadn't told him her name. Which was odd, the two had been travelling this way for quite a few days now. "Oh yeah, heh, sorry about that. I am Coldfeet, middle daughter to the Frozenheart clan." She boasted her family name proudly and tried to sound as regal as she could about it. No, her family weren't royals, but they deserved just as much respect as anyone could give them. "HEY! Wait just a minute, you haven't told me your name either! What kind of duo are we? We don't even know each others names!" Her frantic but silly tone did little to put through the serious nature she was trying to get across. "How could we have skipped over the most important part of meeting one another? I feel like an idiot." Reaching a wrapped paw over to the male, she gently patted his fluffy mane, hardly wincing at the pain anymore.

---

Mlinzi merely huffed at her words, hardly affected by how sincere she felt on the subject. "Mlinzi, but you may call me what you wish. I uh ... I like to collect nicknames from my friends." He tried his best to laugh it off, knowing full well his strange little habit was just that - strange. "Aww don't get so bent out of shape about it. I think we've had much more pressing matters on our hands these past few days. Mainly keeping those paws clean, and you safe. Its not such an easy job y'know!"

----

Coldfeet felt her load become a little lighter at Mlinzi's words, he was right, there had been more pressing matters these past few days. She shuddered to think of what would have happened to her if he had not appeared to save the day. "Yeah ... I guess you're right. Thank you so much for all that you've done for me Mlinzi. If it weren't for you, I really would be vulture chow right n-" Coldfeet paused her words in her throat as she took notice of the large tree to their right. Obviously one Mlinzi had looked over. "HEY LOOK! That's it! That's the tree right? The one you were looking for?!" She nearly bounced right off the poor lion's back before she realized that her excitement had gotten the better of her. "That's gotta be it! Long leaves, weird fruit, and look the barks even got that weird color to it. TURN AROUND WE'RE MISSING IT!" Caught up in the excitement of the moment she quickly grabbed the lion's face in her hands and forced him to look in the direction she wanted. "SEE! I found it didn't I?"

----

"Its nothing to trouble yourself over, its what I do." He smiled proudly, his heart soaring high off of the grateful words Coldfeet had expressed to him. These were the things he lived for, to know that those he helped were happy once again. One thing was for sure, Coldfeet sure hadn't been this happy when he'd bumped into her the other day. But now look at her - she was - bossing him around? Before he even had time to adjust to her words, he found his face being pulled into another direction. It was a bit forceful, but something he knew hadn't been intentional. As his eyes attempted to focus on the new area before him, his smile widened into his trademark toothy grin. "That's the one! Good job! Now lets go take care of business." With a bit of a skip in his step Mlinzi pushed forward to the tree, gently helping Coldfeet to climb down from his back. "Here take a seat, and don't try to help. You don't need anymore injuries." The male stuck his tongue out at the female before turning his attention back to the tree. It was much too tall to climb, but he knew a few things about these trees. For instance - they were very loose. Even the lightest of taps would send down exactly what he needed from it. But he would need a little more than a simple tap would provide. Rearing his head back, the male barged forward and headbutted the tree at the base, grinning and watching dizzily as the ingredients fell to his feet.

"There, wasn't .... so ...bad. WUZZIT?"

----

"Something tells me there was probably a much easier way to do that." Rolling her eyes slightly, she kept a careful eye on the woozy lion to be sure he was OK. But after a few seconds, he seemed to have shaken most of it off. "What's next?"

----

"Probably, but this way suits me just fine."] Grinning at her rolled eyes, he began to scoot items in Coldfeet's direction. "Now we make the cast! Its pretty simple. We're going to use the bark from this tree, see? Its really tough, very strong against the elements!" He gripped a piece in his teeth and tore it from the tree before placing it before her. "This is going to form the base, we'll wrap your paws in these leaves, the juice from the plants will help clean the wound, then we'll wall the bark around your paws. forming a little case! Your feet will be protected from the elements and so long as you care for yourself, you should make a full recovery."

---

By the time he had finished his explanation, Coldfeet's tail was wagging a hundred times a second. She just couldn't contain herself! Being off her paws for so long had really begun to drive her a little stir crazy, and Mlinzi wasn't planning on letting her walk at all until the cast was in place.

"Alright lets get started then! I can't wait to be back on my own two paws."

"And that should do it! You're all patched up now!" Wiping his forehead to get his mane from his eyes, Mlinzi smiled happily up at Coldfeet. He could tell the wait was driving her crazy, but now it was all over.

"Just be careful when you first get up, the bark might shift a bit, so the slower you move at first the better."

----

FINALLY! She was done!

The female nearly jumped out of her own skin before Mlinzi gave her the warning. Right, she had to do this slow, why wouldn't it be easier than that? Sighing she slowly pushed herself to her feet, finding herself a little weak in the knees.

----

"That's to be expected, you haven't used your joints in a few days. Give it a feww minutes and you'll be back to your old self."

----

Coldfeet nodded silently in his direction as she began to take slow, cautuious steps. These casts really weren't all that bad. A bit itchy, but well she'd just have to deal with that. What really mattered was that she could walk again! Something she didn't think she'd be able to do again!

A few more steps and Coldfeet was once again face to face with her savior.

"I've been thinking. You said you like to collect nicknames? I have the perfect one for you.

Nyeupe Mwokozi.

Its not so much a nickname as an actual name ... but you really are my white knight. Thank you."
With a small blush in her cheeks, Coldfeet leaned forward a planted a small kiss on the lion's cheek. She would forever be in his debt, but for now it didn't matter. All that mattered now was her appreciation.

WORDCOUNT: 1572 [ give or take 20-30 for coding. ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers