Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Pridelands [IC]
[PRP] I started an RP! (Hviske & Hidaya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:09 am
One of the nice things about having a large family was that it was never difficult to convince her parents to allow her to go out and play with other people. Probably it was a relief to her mum whenever she left the den. It wasn't as if there were any real dangers to her in the Pridelands, with all the lions about keeping watch. There was no way those nasty hyenas would ever come back. Not that she knew much about hyenas except that they were nasty, but she knew they'd killed a few lions not too long before she was born in this horrible sneaky war. Hyenas were nasty.

But anyway! She was excited because she was going to go find her new friend Hidaya and they were going to play together. Her friend didn't have a huge family like Hviske did, and eventually Hviske intended to introduce her to the rest of her family, but she didn't want to overwhelm her and, quite frankly, she didn't want to share her. It was very hard to have something all one's own in a large family. She liked having a friend that was just hers and no one else's. Well, no one else in her family, anyway. She guessed she could share with people who weren't family.

By the time she reached her friend's home Hviske's gait could practically be described as a prance and she was positively gleeful. This was going to be so fun.

Izzy Makani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:45 am
Hidaya sighed as she laid her head down on the medium sized rock she was laying on. She was oh so bored today. Her parents were busy with adult things and she was absolutely sick of playing with her adopted brothers. She really wanted to go out and play with someone else for a change. She needed to find out where her friend Hviske lived so she could go play with her but she was out of luck at the moment.

Next time I see her I shall ask her where her den is so I can come play with her. She thought to herself. For having four brothers it was really quiet where she was at. She was used to yelling and growling and just lots of noise. So with so much quiet she almost felt like getting up and yelling all by herself. Perhaps she would, it was a good idea after all.

She stood up with a good stretch and a yawn and looked about carefully. She couldn't see anyone nearby and no movement from any bushes so she went for it. She took a deep breath and screamed as loud as she could at the top of her little lungs. The scream went on for a good couple of seconds and once she was done she nodded her head and sat down on her rump feeling much better.

Princess_Feylin
Your title made me laugh out loud. XD

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:54 am
Hearing a gods-awful scream, Hviske was torn between flattening herself to the ground and holding very still in hopes that whatever had caused that scream wouldn't notice her and charging toward the screamer to give them and the person who'd made them scream a piece of her mind. Nice people don't do things like that.

And then she realized it might be hyenas, which really should have made the decision much easier. She ought to run away quickly and find an adult. Any adult. There were lots of them and for getting rid of nasty hyena purposes basically any one of them would do. But that wasn't her first instinct upon deciding that it was probably a hyena. She knew she was near Hidaya's home, and that meant the scream could be Hidaya in trouble.

Hviske was going to be a hero.

"I'm coming!" she shouted as she charged in the direction of the sound and tried to roar ferociously all at once. "Hyenas better beware!"

Izzy Makani
Glad I could amuse.

[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces