Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] DO SEALS HAVE SPOTS?! (Sibyl/Amphi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:07 am
It wasn't often that Sibyl found herself bored, but today was one of those rare days where she just couldn't seem to find anyone to keep her company. Even her minipets just wanted to sleep all day and do nothing!

She sat on the front steps of the main entrance to the Monster dorms, her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. Her face, which usually was nothing but all smiles, currently wore a disappointed little frown. She was lonely. And bored. But mostly she was lonely.

It was time to meet a new friend, but where would she begin today? She was feeling so discouraged from how slowly her day was going she couldn't even seem to work up the energy to get any farther than the front steps of the dorms.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 am
Amphi was feeling very lucky today. Loaded in her arms was a new and very large and very expensive coral formation that had been really hard to find. the coral would be perfect for the half of her room that was made of water and thus perfect for herself and her water minipets.

Because everything about the mermaid revolved around water.

The bad thing is that it was big, and heavy and she had to walk really slowly.

Really really slowly. like, she felt like a sea slug sliding across the courtyard of Amity to her dorms with the thing in hand.

If Sibyl looked, she would see the mermaid in a awkward sort of walk heading right for the seal...albeit really slowly but...

Eight

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 pm
She heard struggle. The grunting and shuffling of someone struggling with their steps. Sibyl's head lifted sharply as the ghoul looked all around, spotting..a...walking...coral formation?

That couldn't be right. Sibyl stood from where she was sitting and moved around the large object to find someone carrying it. She sighed with relief. Oh good! "Hi! I'm Sibyl! What's your name?"

Yup.

That just happened.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:15 pm
Amphi had been so focused on the coral reef that the Hi from the ghoul escaped her...and then she heard Sibyl...Oh she was asking about her name!

"Oh hi!" Amphi shifted so she could look at the ghoul, she was cute and Oh my jack were those seashells in her hair? Plus she smelled like the ocean, all salty and watery and...

"My name is Amphi!" The mermaid smiled brightly at the ghoul, "Are you new here? Are you a water student? Do you like to -oomph..." Oh that was close, she almost dropped her coral...

"Um...Hold on, let me just..." She put it down as gently as she could and it ended up slipping and dropping...and shattering on the ground.

Q A Q

Eight

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:33 pm
The coral was ruined.

Sibyl had gasped and jumped back when the pieces shattered and scattered all around, waiting for the carnage to settle before she gingerly skipped and hopped around the pieces as best as she could and stood at Amphi's side. Oh no! Was this her fault?! She should have help!

"Miss Amphi! Are you okay?" Oh! She'd...right. She'd asked questions. "I've been here a year and I'm a Selkie, so yes! Um..are you a water student?" It was a perfectly reasonable question! This could have been a gift for someone!

...And if that was the case that made this situation a billion times more sad.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:29 pm
Amphi stared at the carnage that was the coral formation before shaking her head. There was no point in being upset over shattered coral. She could and would probably buy something less heavy next time.

"We should just....run and leave it here." Amphi took the selkies hand in hers and made a run dash into the monster dorms and straight towards her dorm. Poor Sibyl never stood a chance.

"I...huff...yes....Water student..." Amphi waved her hand, catching her breath. "I'm a mermaid! And um, don't worry about the coral, it was just for my room, I can always get another. It wasn't your fault...it slipped from my hands after all..."

QAQ

"Do you want some spookies or tea or anything?!?!? I like meeting new students, What kinda of water student are you?"

Eight

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:37 am
Sun and leave it here? But what if--eep! Sibyl stumbled the first step or two before she ran alongside Amphi, curious where she was being taken but not protesting about it either way. New friend Amphi was taking her somewhere just like Friend Jay did! Was it to her room? She hoped so! Yay!

Oooh a mermaid! "I like mermaids! I played with one once back home. I could have helped you carry it! Oh well...you'll find prettier coral. I like spookieEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sibyl freed herself from Amphi's grasp on her hand the moment she saw that wall. She through herself at it, hands and face pressed against the glass. "Wha? Oh. I'm a Selkie CAN WE GO IN THERE CAN WE CAN WE IS THAT POSSIBLE IS THERE AIR AT THE TOP CAN WE GO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:44 am
Luckily for Amphi, she didn't mind the half squealing Selkie at all, in fact she was excited to share her room with another water creature!

At the mention of going in, Amphi's eyes widened and then her head bobbed up and down.

"Let's go!!!" Spookies could wait as the mermaid tugged Sibyl into the room where they could enter the aquarium. She shut the door behind her and watched as the room slowly filled with water, somehow not escaping to her land room. Once it was full, the mermaid form had taken over, shimmering Amphi from her normal attire into a full on mermaid...and opened another door straight into the aquarium.

The first thing to happen was the two would be bombarded with all of Amphi's water minipets. When she shook them off, she pulled Sibyl to the top of the aquarium where there was a small Island and lots of air....for her pirate minis who were currently sleeping.

"Ta dah!"

Eight

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:04 am
Yay! They could go swimming! The ghoul allowed herself to be dragged, unwrapping her seal pelt from around her waist and shedding as much of her clothing as she could before they were closed in a little room. She looked mildly confused. What was--oh! Oh dear, she had to do this quickly. But it was too late, she didn't have time to take off her layers of clothing before the room was full of water and she was pulled in.

The Selkie allowed herself to be pulled to the surface, dragging herself onto the island and looking all around. Whoa. "This...is..so cool!" Sibyl stood, avoiding the minipets so as not to disturb them too much. She didn't waste any time in undressing and putting her skin on, eventually rolling into the water off the island.

Her head popped up over the surface, a pair of large turquoise eyes staring at the mermaid. It's swimming time~.

Nyxtsuki Moon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff