[PRP] Freedom (Cabaret x Kisu Taonga)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:24 pm
This is a PRP between Cabaret (owned by Darkmoon Dancer) and Kisu Taonga (owned by Nyx Queen of Darkness)
[ Link to DD's Teepee ] | [ Link to Nyx's Teepee ]

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:52 pm
Kisu Taonga waded her feet in the stream. Her fathers hadn't been happy to let her go, but she was old enough--if barely. She needed an adventure. She and her twin Ikaura Raukura had decided to try to have adventures on their own. For years they'd done everything together, never doing anything on their own.

That's why they had decided to do this, an experiment of sorts. How well would they fare without the other? Would they flourish? Kisu thought not. Things wouldn't be as fun without Ikuara to wreak havoc with.

She kicked her feet through the water, letting it soother her hooves as she walked. She focused on the stream, the glint of sunlight reflecting in it without paying any attention to much else.

She was lost in thought.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Taking roost in trees was becoming something of a habit for Cabaret as of late. Perhaps something of the wind-genes of his family, perhaps he just saw more from up here, but he most certainly liked the breeze he could feel brushing through the branches.

Eyes closed and feet swinging to and fro, Cabaret was happily perched on a sturdy oak branch when the soft splashing in the stream started. Not at all concerned, the stallion merely flicked his ears toward it, but otherwise remained where he was without opening his eyes until it got closer. Slowly prying one eye open he spied himself a young mare!

What lovely blue tones she had, matching the clear water she was wading through. And her hair was a startling bright red, too!

Well, best not to startle her, give her a warning that he was there, so Cabaret trilled a small greeting, a pleasant chirp not unlike a sparrow. Make of that what she will, but he smiled down at her warmly, and his hooves continued to sway back and forth nonchalantly.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:11 pm
Kisu's first reaction was to look for Ikuara, but she, of course, was not there. Her heart squeezed tightly in her chest, causing a sort of dull pain. Her eyes darted around before they landed on a stallion up in the tree.

She was like nothing, she had ever seen before. He had long rich purple and red feathers. He had on plated armour like a warrior and his eyes glowed like purple orbs. For a moment, she as mesmerized.

Wading closer, she smiled up at him, "Well aren't you going to come down and see me?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm
Well, Cabaret was never one to deny stares, so he basked in her admiration without interrupting her. He was intrigued that she had first looked around as if she had been expecting someone else, but now was not the time to ask, now was the time for politeness to get her to stick around and perhaps later he could inquire who she was expecting to see when he had trilled his greeting at her.

Cabaret widened his smile and nodded at the mare. "As you wish," Righting himself the wind gracefully opened up his wings and alighted and after doing one crisp circle around the mare, he softly landed before her. Perhaps a touch closer than would normally be expected, his eyes glowing softly at her and his nose just a small stretch of her neck away, he teased, "What happens next?"

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:01 pm
Kisu admired him as he soared down and around her. His question was in the vein the she had expected. She'd flirted ALOT before, so she was no stranger to the give and take of bantering.

"Usually by now there are pledges of undying love and weeping at my feet," smiled at him closing the space between them so that she could feel the heat his body was giving off. She was playing with fire and she knew it, but she liked to see how close she could get before she got burned.

"But I can see your not one of those type," she laughed lightly. "It's refreshing actually, one doesn't always want to be worshipped. So tell me, fair flighted friend, what name do you call your own?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:24 pm
From up close, Cabaret could see that this mare had some intricate red markings on her face. He vaguely wondered if they signified anything. But again, this was not the time. Instead he focused on her lovely smile and the words that came from it. He nodded along, smirking as if he were saying 'Ah yes, quite right quite right,' without needing to actually say it aloud.

Dipping his head, the stallion took a half-step backward with one foot so that he could offer her a bow as he introduced himself, "Cabaret, at your service," Flattery never hurt anyone, "And what may I call the lovely water-princess, whom everyone pledges their love to?"

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:04 pm
Kisu raised her head regally, "Kisu Taonga," she watched the smooth tone of his muscles as they rippled beneath this skin. "So what brings you here, just sailing where the wind blows, waiting to encounter adventure?"

Raising her eyebrows she looked at him easily, her heart giving a tiny flutter at how well he looked. She loved that tiny trill of her heart that made it beat faster and her adrenaline to start pumping.

She shifted her weight, glad that she was fit and beautiful, that she wasn't someone to disregard. And well, then she had her free spirit--he seemed like one too.

Eagerly, she watched him, interested in how he would respond. He was older than her, finely feathered--handsome with an air of danger about him. She knew that it was like playing with fire, and she so loved to play with fire.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 am
Cabaret straightened up as he replied, "It is..." and closed the space between their bodies before continuing, "...my pleasure to meet you, Princess." Standing as close to her as he was now, the wine-red male found himself filling his nostrils with her exotic scent. It was as if the mare was a mixture of a day on the beach and yet there was a hint of adventure on her as well. It was excitement that he could smell, and that piqued his interest, too.

"That's right. The winds of adventure tend to be my guide, and today they've brought me to your edge of the lands. Now... Don't tell me you were expecting someone else? I wouldn't like to be a disappointment."

Standing this close, he was practically nuzzling the mare since she seemed to be playing with the same fire he was used to. Cabaret would see whether the water maiden had a higher tolerance for it than he.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:27 pm
Kisu felt the faint flicker of his breath on her throat, and she stepped forward almost imperceptibly.Her skin was as close to his as it could be without their touching, her hooded eyes flicking up to look at him. She wasn't afraid of him, she wasn't afraid of anything.

"I expected to met someone, you do meet the standard at least," she flashed a smile at him, before turning away from him to tease him. "As for whether or not I'm disappointed? I guess, we'll have to see." She gave him a challenging look.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:49 pm
MMmmm, now this was one of those experiences he wouldnt mind repeating. It wasnt all too often that a first meeting seemed interesting enough for him to want to plan for a second one. So far, anyway, this mare had caught his attention and he intended to try to keep her interested in return.

When she pulled away, he ruffled his feathers some and readjusted how his wings sat at his sides. Cabaret would have preferred staying as close together as they had been moments ago, but he wasnt going to let this teasing discourage him. No, in fact it encouraged him to want to pursue her, no doubt the precise intention she meant to portray. Very well played.

If she wanted a pursuit, he could certainly oblige. "Well then lead on, Princess Kisu Taonga, and I will prove it to you. If you'd like, that is." Offering his repartee to her challenge. "I have nothing planned, so if you were on a walk or some sort of territory round... well I would be more than happy to accompany you... If you'll have me." A bit bold, but high risk, high reward, right? Well, he was hoping so, anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:02 am
Kisu smiled slyly side-stepping him again, "What is it that you are thinking you'll be rewarded with?" She tossed her bright red hair and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Is it jewels or some other type of buried treasure?"

She liked this game, it was one she'd played often though usually when her sister was around. However, this was different. She was alone with a male, a very handsome male, and she wasn't ready to end the game yet. No, she wanted to play this one out.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:48 am
Cabaret wondered briefly if that shock of red mane would be just as bright under the water as it was here about land, a stray thought anyway. He figured she must feel freedom in the water just as he does in the sky, but that was perhaps another notation to address later.

"Reward?!" He scoffed, playing offended, "You mistake me for needing anything in return at all! Your company is far more reward than I had planned today, so I'm not asking for anything more than that. Unless...." He paused a moment, drawing out a silence with a sly look her way. Would she take the bait?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:31 am
She clucked her tongue at his obvious baiting, "Too easy." She swished her tail again, her extremities tingling in a sort of anticipation. "How many unwary have fallen into your traps? Been swayed by your charms? How many conquests?" She challenged him.

"Would you have me fall so easy as them?" She lowered her eyes again, "I like to make an impression, and I plan never to be forgotten." She moved away from him again, seeing if he would follow after her.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers