[PD] A Place For The Crazy Ones [Neptune and Alohi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:54 am
Dancing beneath the waves, Alohi found herself greeted by the rays of sunlight as she emerged from the roiling waters to skim across it's glassy edge to the delta of a river. “La da dee, la de da,” hummed the Frillish girl as she traveled through the waterways of the plains deep into the forests. The fish in the river seemed to sing in sweet harmony with the flow of the river and the rustles of trees. Everything was perfect. “A dream is a wiiiiish your heart makes~” sang Alohi as she danced her way up river. Her voice a little too high pitched, sounding rather unpleasant, but she could care less. "Wheeeeeeen you're fast asleeeeep~"

She danced and dance until she danced herself straight into a tree. The young Frillish peeled herself off the low hanging branches, but found herself trapped within the vines that had fallen over her. “Eeeeeh,” she groaned, struggling against her restraints. “What's this? What's going on?” She failed about a bit more, tangling herself further. “Uh oh...” Her eyes grew wide with confusion and frustration as she twisted about. “Uh...heeeeeeeeelp~” Alohi flailed her arms about excitedly as she called out, sounding a little too calm for a girl trapped by vines.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm
Neptune was the perfect image of a prince you could ask for. Tan, somewhat on the taller side for a kid and ears pricked forward in interest. The only problem was that Neptune was a she...not a he, not that she cared anything about gender or how girls should act. In fact she never wore a top as her neck ruff covered anything that needed to be covered (she still didn't understand that one...even if Winston kept telling her she had to keep her top half covered at all times). Tail flicking she had been about to leap off of her favorite water fall when she heard a faint cry...

Stopping herself short she...turned her head...trying to locate the sounds before she half turned lunged into the river and then headed upstream. She was pretty sure the cry for help was in...this direction. Brown eyes scanned the area, until she spotted a young girl who seemed to be trapped against a tree.

"I'll save you!" Neptune called out very valiantly as she then moved over to the frillish girl. She was a pretty nifty girl, pretty sure she didn't have legs there...but that made her very interesting. "Stop struggling i'll get you out in a second." She offered looking and sounding very much like a young boy.

Giving a hmmm she then bent her head down and began to gnaw at the vines, chewing through the first few to allow the girl a bit more space for movement.  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 pm
A conundrum. What was fluffy with big ears and a princely figure? Her rescuer! Problematically, she wondered who he was. Was it a he? Maybe it was a she? Her kind varied in color, but eevees were always tricky. Alohi grew still as he told her to stop struggling. There was a rhythm to his chewing and she had to force herself to stop from flailing around in an attempt to dance. Instead she focused more on the Princely boy in front of her. If the eevee was Prince Charming, then she looked quite like a Princess or more accurately a damsel in distress.

“Does the vine taste yummy?” she asked, curious if she should attempt to chew on vines. Alohi wouldn't want to if it tasted bad. Who eats icky greens anyway? She shifted slightly to keep watching him chew. Was it now that she was suppose to thank him? Her mother always said to be polite to the people who help you.

Her thoughts were all, but derailed when her sparkly scarf begun to slip off her neck. “Uh oh,” she murmured as the loosely draped scarf begun to fall away from her. Dipping her head down, she caught the cloth between her lips. Alohi hummed happily as she pulled the scarf into her hands and plopped it there.

The vines around her limbs begun to slacken, giving Alohi a little room to shift around to help Prince Charming. An arm in the process became free and in time another arm became free. Before she knew it, she was completely free from vines and floating nonchalantly above the ground. Moving away from the vines and focusing her attention on her savior, Alohi gave him a small curtsey, tugging lightly on her skirt like frills. "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 am
Neptune had to laugh at the question did the vine taste yummy? Chuckling still even as she got the rest of the vines cut away she noted the girl seemed to be floating. Ooooo was she a ghost? So very cool!

I twas then that Neptune noticed she had no legs, but she supposed if she could float that would explain the lack of legs needed. The girl really was cool, there was something very feminine about her, she sparkled and was pink after all.

"Nah the vine tastes gross, kinda like broccoli." She commented making a face before she pointed to the girls lack of legs. "You don't have legs. That is so cool. So you float around? That must be so much fun! Wish I could float, I am good at swimming though, can you swim just as well as float? " The eevee girl asked in a flurry of questions walking around the frillish girl looking her over thinking on just how neat she looked.

"Oh...I am Neptune. What's your name?" She inquired finally remembering that she had yet to give the girl her name. What a great thing it would be to have another friend!  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:59 pm
Alohi giggled. “Eeeww, gross vines are gross.” She didn't mind the flurry of questions, she thought he was funny. So funny, the frillish girl couldn't stop giggling. “Just frills. You have legs? How does it feel to run? Is it fun to run?” Next thing she knew, one question strung into another and she was returning just as much questions to the eevee, circling around him in thought. “I can swim, too! You don't have fins or frills. How do you swim? Can you breathe under water, too? I can!”

She managed to come up for air. Pausing long enough to introduce herself. “Alohi is my name. It means brilliant, but I'm not that brilliant.” In a very frillish way, her cheeks turned a shade pinker when she mentioned the meaning of her name. Alohi's mom thought it was fitting for a frillish who learned how to dance like a person, she thought it was a given. She was happy to have made a new friend especially one who knows how to swim.

“You wanna swim about or something?” asked Alohi as she twirled herself into the water, hovering above the glassy surface.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 pm
Neptune ducked her head down and waved a hand under the frills as if to make sure that her eyes weren't playing tricks on her. Nope....she was definitely floating there. So ..COOL. Neptune felt her excitement ramp up as she did a quick circle around the girl, it took her a moment to realize she was being asked a question.

"Oh.what? Running? OH! Yes! I love how my feet hit the ground, the thrill of feeling the world pass you by!" She exclaimed rather excitedly, giving a bit of a skip jump as if to show off her use of legs. Right, names she supposed it was a good thing to do..give each other names.

"Names Neptune." She offered thrusting a thumb at her chest, at the mention of swimming her eyes widened. "Swim! Are you crazy? I bet i'll beat you to the river!" Challenged the ever eager eevee as she suddenly took off in the direction she had come originally.  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:49 am
When Neptune ducked down to have a peep beneath her, Alohi giggled. “You're funny.” She tugged on the edges of her frills as if it was a ball gown. Even wiggled her frills as little to showcase her lack of legs. She was amused by his curiosity. Restraining herself from twirling around with glee, she resigned to watching as he circled her.

Alohi tilted her head and tried to picture how it would feel like running with legs. Or having legs in general. She twirled about now, unable to keep still. “Running sounds like a lot of fun! I wish I could try it, but then I wouldn't be able to float.”

“Nice to meet ya,” said Alohi as she plucked her frills up again and curtsied. As quickly as she pulled together a curtsy, she took off following behind Neptune. Leaning forward and willing her body faster, she managed to over take him, heading towards the direction of water. “HA! I won't lose!” she crowed excitedly. She didn't feel like losing today.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 am
It was so nice to have someone else eager as herself to race! The eevee wasn't exactly competitive type, she just like spending every moment to the fullest, and what better way to do that but than to run, jump and play!! Laughter escaped her lips as she dashed forward, and sure enough the girl was chasing after her. Being able to float must be so cool!

After all she wouldn't trip over rocks or your own feet so that must be a bonus! In fact even as Neptune mused this fact she noticed the frillish girl catching up to her right quick. This didn't bother Neptune in the least, in fact it just made her smile broadly.

"Oh wow you are fast! " came her shout of approval as the waters edge rapidly approached, ears laid back she grinned like a crazy person as she prepared her body to jump into the river. Of course this didn't happen since she tripped on a loose stone and ended up rolling and crashing into the river instead. A huge splash came from her landing and though she had a couple scraps and a lot of bruises from the fall she only laughed as if she had just done the funniest stunt ever.

"Now I wish I could float! I wouldn't of tripped if I could." She lamented still laughing if wet.  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:48 pm
Her lips curled upward into a big ol' smile. Alohi was excited to have someone just as excited as her! As she managed to catch up Neptune, she grinned wildly. “You're pretty fast too!” shouted Alohi as she dodged and wave between trees and rocks alike to keep up with the fast pace Eevee. She hardly noticed when the boy tripped and rolled into the river. She hovered for a moment over the surface, laughing wildly. Most of her girlish ways seemed to disappear as she rolled about in the air.

“That was a wonderfully funny dive!” Alohi's gravity slowly tumbled her into the water as well, adding another splash to the now settling surface. “I think your feet are wonderful! You wouldn't have won without them!”

She splashed around excitedly. “You're pretty fast though! Are you just as fast in the water?” Her frills floated up around as she wrapped her sash tightly around her waist to make sure it doesn't get lost in the river. Alohi. Lifting a finger, she pointed towards the river bend. “Race you to there! Losers has to get food...cause I'm starved!” As if on cue, her stomach rumbled lightly. The Frillish girl chuckled, feeling a bit embarrassed for her grumbly rumbling tummy. Alohi gave her middle a little pat as if to scold it for acting up before taking off in the direction of the bend. “Aaaaand, go!”  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:51 pm
Neptune looked up her hair plastered to her face she went to sweep the wet strands away while watching them frillish girl roll round in the air around her telling how funny the dive was and Neptune just grinned and posed like this muscle men her owner had shown her in a magazine. Though she was splashed anew when Alohi tumbled into the water with her.

Laughing and trying to use an arm to block most of the splash she felt renewed in her endeavour to have fun. Her ears swivelled at the question, sure she swam well, though she was always at home in the river she wasn't a water Pokemon, so she had no natural advantages like they did. Still this would not detour her.

"You got a bet!" She was quick to agree since Alohi was already counting down to start the race. When GO hit the air she flung herself forward arms diving in and her legs kicking behind her. But despite everything she had a long fluffy tail that dragged behind her and this would always slow her down.  

jayoku
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Manu~Koa

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:23 am
She took note to Neptune's tail and it's effect on the Eevee's swimming. It was an obvious drag. Alohi wasn't the fastest by all means, her jellyfish like body could only move her body so fast and her arms going through the motion of a breast stroke. Swimming was never boring for her, but she didn't want to take too long racing. She was getting real hungry.

Managing to keep up with the princely Eevee, she whirled around him playfully as she thought hard to herself. There had to be a way for this to be fun for both of them while getting to food as fast as possible. It was around the half way marker when it hit her. Hit her harder than a Wailord throwing a tantrum. Her face seem to light up for the moment as the idea of using a move she'd just learn and putting it to good use.

She gently wrapped an arm around Neptune's waist. “Hold on, I have an idea to make it more interesting!” Alohi leveled an empty hand to her side and summoning the powers from within she released a jet of sea water from her palm. The force of it sent her flying through the water. They skimmed over the top of the water spiral willy nilly out of control until finally the jet sputtered to an end. Her grip slipped on her Eevee friend as she tumbled off into some brushes, curving away from the finish line and straight into a tree. Flailing her arms through the air, she managed to get her self stuck into more vines as she fell down. “Waaaah~ I'm stuuck again~!” she cried, twisting about helplessly. Her bum was a little sore from the initial impact, managing to reach over she gave it a bit of an apologetic rub. “Oooh~ Sore patooty and hungry belly~” A moment of pouting and whining now put to the past, she wiggled happily. “But that was fun~!”

Looking around, not sure where Neptune had landed, Alohi called out, “Heeey, Prince! Are you alright?” She was a little worried that she'd over done and scared off a new friend. The Frillish girl hoped that wasn't the case. The feel of soaring through the waters like that felt great and she would've loved to try it again... after she got free from these darn vines. It was official, vines were her new enemies!  
Old and Finished RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games