Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:33 pm
Rules + Beforehand Notes:

-I'm not a huge fan of guild rp, and my muse comes and goes, so you'll have to be patient with me in that medium. IM rp, however, I'm all over! <3

- I'm really picky, so.... keep that in mind! I may or may not accept your offers. It happens, ya know?

- If we decide on a plot, I intend to keep to it unless we discuss it later on. But if you got trollin for the same kinda plot, say... a romance plot, I most likely will drop mine with you. This ain't no Bachelor or Bachelorette!

-Don't rush me or give me 'friendly reminders'. It's just annoying. I'm a super laidback person, so I'm not going to bother you either, unless you ask me to.

-I will decline any fling offers. I dislike them a great deal, so it's best just not to offer~

-More to come!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image
Name: Ekrem
Orientation: Homosexual
Personality: He's a bit shy... well... a lot shy. He doesn't really speak much, as he'd prefer to listen. But he does come a little alive around those younger than him. He's a lover, not a fighter! He's also a medic, so he can help you if you're in need.
Looking For:
-a mate
-babies to adopt
-healing others
Plot idea's:
1.} Loyal companion!: Ekrem's more of a follower than a leader. Got a cat or dog that needs a trusty right hand man? Ek's your guy! Though he wouldn't support someone evil.

2.} GENERAL RP! He needs some flushing out, and rp is the only answer!

3.} Admirer: I'd like for him to find a sort of.. role model. Someone he looks up to. It would most likely have to be a strong, and confident male. Age, breed, doesn't matter!

4.}L-love...?: I'm... wanting to find him a boyfriend, that could potentially lead to a mate. This would take A LOT of time. He's more likely to be attracted to a manly type, maybe even cocky kind. But please feel free to offer those who might not be this type! Just so long as they aren't needy, or as shy as he is I think it could work. A more dominate type of male. However.. please know that I am not a fan of surrogacy's, so he wouldn't be accepting of them either; it'd be considered cheating. Adoption he's all for though. {as am I}

5.} We need a medic over here!: He's a medic! got someone who needs some healing? He's got your back.
Extra:
-With any mate offers, he will not be ok with flinging with females for cubs. Any children will have to be adopted.
Offers:
-none

User Image

Name: Cahala
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: She is a strong, and confident female. Rough and tough, just as well as poised and elegant. Much like a sword. She's cunning, with a good head on her shoulders, and a desire to be strong. Just picture a warrioress. That's her. But perhaps with a dash of spice.
Looking For:
-pride
-mate
-general rp

Plot idea's:
1.}Training: got a character who needs some toughening up? She could probably be of assistance.

2.} Think you can keep up?: Basically, a mate plot. She'd only fall for a strong, and capable male. But not one who is overbearing, or demeaning of her. One who is of her level, and one she can be proud of. I'll be super picky, as I am with all my characters. So this isn't really a plot I'm looking for unless she's got some interaction with your character before hand. It'll take awhile to woo her.

Extra:
-
Offers:
-rekhet?

User Image
Name: Anette
Orientation: heterosexual
Personality: a natural born leader, marching to the beat of her own drum. She doesn't particularly take too well to being told what to do, unless it is someone she respects. To those she does hold important, she's fiercely protective of, and can even be a bit possessive if they are approached by those she does not care for. Loyal, even if it sometimes takes awhile for her to warm up to you, Anette makes for a great ally, as well as warrioress. As she gets older, she'll gain strict morals and beliefs in life that will aid in her growing a more stubborn, driven personality.
Looking For:
-mate
-friends

Plot idea's:
-
Extra:
- A stormborn
* Because I don't really understand what's going on with her family in the Stormborn, I'll be hesitant on accepting rp for her.
Offers:
-none

User Image
Name: Athalia
Personality: a tad reserved, but more so in the way that she likes to observe and assess than go into things blindly. She's quite the witty little thing, usually picking up on the subtle clues that most would or might over look. She holds a usually calm disposition, never really overly emotional things, and quite poised and composed. Most would call her wise for her young age, even an old soul. She's respectful, and proud of her family, and the expectations held for her and fello siblings. And loves having a gang of brothers to play with. Being the only girl doesn't matter or effect her at all, as she always is up for their games. That's not to say she doesn't like having her down time, and enjoying the less physically demanding fun in life. She very much enjoys simply sitting on a high outcropping of rock to look out at the world below, and feel the wind tousle her fur. Listening to the birds calling over head, and the large array of scents the wind brings on it's travels, telling her stories of the unknown past her pride.
Looking For:
-mate
-those to heal
-friends

Plot idea's:

Extra:
-In the Ela pride
Offers:
-none

User Image
Name: Erős`szív
Personality: She's very feral, and aggressive. More like a wild animal than most species are. She hardly speaks, and is always on guard. The only one's she's somewhat soft around are her adoptive fathers, who she holds a possessive attachment to.

In truth, though she's very abrasive, she mostly just scared of the world.
Looking For:
-mate
-followers
-babbins to adopt and train

Plot idea's:
1.} Mine...: So.. Eros can be a bit... possessive. And overly protective of those she holds dear and close. I'd love if she could have that sort of attachment to someone asides her fathers. It can be more than one, but she would treat them as if they were hers and only hers. This means she might even scare off their family members that she doesn't approve of. Or friends! but she will protect them from any sorts of dangers, keep them fed, groomed, and sheltered.

2.} Let me open that guarded heart.: Eros has always been vicious. She had to be to survive as an abandoned cub. She relied solely on her instincts to get by, and it hasn't left her. This leaves her to seem a bit more primitive than others, and highly repulsive. In truth, she's got a soft spot inside her, it just takes A LOT of work to get there. I'd love if she could have someone help to open her up. To break down that guard.

3.}Yes ma'am!: This is sort of the opposite with number 2... but can have the same results. With this little girl being as dominant, and controlling as she is, perhaps there's a male out there that doesn't mind it. One her own age, maybe? Who doesn't mind being bossed around, and told what to do. SHE'S YOUR GIRL!

4.} Let me be your shelter: This is sort of like the second plot idea I have, but it's basically where someone takes her under their wing. Protects her! It would take a lot, but... it can work!

Extra:
-
Offers:
-Themba..?

User Image
Name: Anya
Personality: witty, cunning, charming, flirty, needs more rp to get more of a feel.
Looking For:
-mate
-general rp
-a pride
Plot idea's:

Extra:
-
Offers:
-none

User Image
{can't find her uncert}
Name: Kanika
Personality: flirty, friendly, playful, bubbly, caring, sweet
Looking For:
-mate
-friends
-general rp

Plot idea's:
-
Extra:
- no longer in the DW since it's disbanded... 8c
Offers:
-none

User Image
Name: Kanika
Personality: friendly, playful, curious, kindhearted, gentle
Looking For:
-mate
-general rp
-friends
Plot idea's:

Extra:
-ex-DW.
Offers:
-none

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 pm
User Image

Name: Hala
OrientationHeterosexual
Personality: fun, playful, sweet, affectionate
Looking For:
-cubbin pals

Plot idea's:

Extra:
-
Offers:
-none

User Image
Name: Subira
Personality: A WIP too, but so far I'm thinking she'll be kinda quiet, reserved, maybe shy, with some seriousness to her. But this will all be determined better with rp.
Looking For:
-cubbin friends

Plot idea's:

Extra:
-
Offers:
-none

User Image
Name: Veruchka
Personality: A bit of a blank slate. I know I want her to be kinda odd, and whimsical. Only rp will tell.
Looking For:
-cubbin pals
-voodoo jrp

Plot idea's:

Extra:
-
Offers:
-none

User Image
Name: Taniec'Ognia
Personality: confident, loyal, strong, playful
Looking For:
-cubbin friends

Plot idea's:

Extra:
-Firekin
Offers:
-none

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 pm
---  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:53 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:54 pm
Open~!  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 am
We had our dw cubs. Regardless for my dws, they will still stay in the sands.
But, if youd like to rp them still let me know?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am
Chi Sohma
We had our dw cubs. Regardless for my dws, they will still stay in the sands.
But, if youd like to rp them still let me know?

we did? 8o I'm down for ex-DW rp, totes! my girls haven't gotten played much~  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am
heart  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:15 am
I can offer my lion for anya he hasnt been RPd yet so i dont really have a set personality for him. He is in the seorsa'fala pride.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:36 am
Day Dreamer427
I can offer my lion for anya he hasnt been RPd yet so i dont really have a set personality for him. He is in the seorsa'fala pride.

User Image

mkay~ is he able to go to the rogue lands? c8  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 am
musicaloner7
Day Dreamer427

User Image

mkay~ is he able to go to the rogue lands? c8

He is he probably would never leave the pride but he is able to travel freely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:26 am
Day Dreamer427

oh that's fine, he doesn't need to leave, they can just meet on the rogue lands for some interaction~ c8  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:39 am
Would you like some Viking RP with Anette and her brother Sorley?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff